• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Thessaly?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Thessaly?

WHAT´S THESSALY? WHERE?
    Thessaly is in Greece.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Pagliacci is an opera by Ruggiero Leoncavallo. In the begining is the prologue and Tonio /Pagliacci explaines the subject.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Jill, means clown.

This redirections are becoming too mystic <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    Newest tweet

This will end by 2012

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> NOOOOOOOOOO
    not that long
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    hmmm doesn't say much <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    @Jill, means clown.

Thanks, Gema.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Sent: May 13, 2010 6:53p

Doublethink

sent via web

WTH? Can anyone guess what this means?
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
  • it means we will remain insane for a long time...
  • I found this article that gives a modern interpretation to Orwell's concept of doublespeak:
    <!-- m -->http://www.thoughts.com/seeker_of_truth ... nk-108055/<!-- m -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    it means we will remain insane for a long time...

*sigh* it's looking that way, isn't it?
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    I found this article that gives a modern interpretation to Orwell's concept of doublespeak:
    <!-- m -->http://www.thoughts.com/seeker_of_truth ... nk-108055/<!-- m -->

scary but too true, unfortunately.
    Does anyone else get the feeling that the number of stupid people is increasing at the rate of knots????
    I feel blessed that i have a brain that functions as it should.....Thanks MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    George Orwell's 1984, eh? I read this before. Its society's ideas are very much to controlled population...I think it's worth a mention indeed, good call.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    @Jill, means clown.

Thanks, Gema.

well, the tweets are discussed as they show up, so you only have to go back a couple of pages in this thread, cuz the explanation is in here already. a few members explained what pagliacci is (including myself) and there are links to see what it is. i don't think it makes much sense to be explaining stuff over and over again. i notice that a lot, that subjects or questions keep coming up that's already been discussed and explained thoroughly. no offense...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    it means we will remain insane for a long time...

*sigh* it's looking that way, isn't it?

i don't think mike thought this up for over a decade (or longer?) to have it all go down in a year. the beatles hoax went over 2 years, so we're just at the beginning of this. plus, there is no indication of WHAT will end in 2012 (war? famine? injustice? racism? the oil spill? these tweets?). of course, since we are thinking it could be mike or someone close to him, we're thinking 'hoax'. but if you pull your mind out of that (not mike, not hoax) for one second, 'this will end in 2012' doesn't say anything. what i mean to say is: if this is someone playin', he/ she knows exactly how do word those cryptic messages to make everybody go bananas, escpecially when you think this could really be mike himself.

it's almost getting too cryptic, tho...

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Jill, means clown.

Thanks, Gema.

well, the tweets are discussed as they show up, so you only have to go back a couple of pages in this thread, cuz the explanation is in here already. a few members explained what pagliacci is (including myself) and there are links to see what it is. i don't think it makes much sense to be explaining stuff over and over again. i notice that a lot, that subjects or questions keep coming up that's already been discussed and explained thoroughly. no offense...

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> too many to keep on the right track
    -TII
    -TIAI
    -TINI
    -TIalmostI

Double think? more double? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I am very entertained I must say <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am waiting for This COULD BE it series <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's why "Also" is the best word. It implies addition
    This...This..This...ALSO this...Maybe that..DEFINITELY this.<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe we can even see This Is It: Addendum (TIIA?) (TIAIA?!?)

Man...I'm OUTTA here for now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RJRJ Posts: 17
    well that guy must have been a big inspiration for Michael because I do see a lot of similarities in his dancestyle <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but why would he send that video?
  • well that guy must have been a big inspiration for Michael because I do see a lot of similarities in his dancestyle <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but why would he send that video?

Absolutely correct. Check this out!!! <!-- m -->http://en.allexperts.com/e/b/bo/bob_fosse.htm<!-- m -->

Be sure to read trivia at bottom of page!
    well that guy must have been a big inspiration for Michael because I do see a lot of similarities in his dancestyle <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but why would he send that video?

Absolutely correct. Check this out!!! <!-- m -->http://en.allexperts.com/e/b/bo/bob_fosse.htm<!-- m -->

Be sure to read trivia at bottom of page!

thank you...quite interesting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • RJRJ Posts: 17
    I guess there is something about the "prince" thing ...

I just discovered that the song in that batman movie that says " new king in town ... black and white ... party man ... party man ... " that was released in 1989 and the singer is "prince"
    the name of the movie in the last tweet is " little prince" ... I guess there is something related to the word "prince" if it had any special meaning ...

and I just knew that prince's little son died because of a syndrome called Pfeiffer syndrome ... and the man who is claiming to be Michael Jackson's lover his name is Jason Pfeiffer ... I wonder if it's a sign for something or just a coincidence ...
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I guess there is something about the "prince" thing ...

I just discovered that the song in that batman movie that says " new king in town ... black and white ... party man ... party man ... " that was released in 1989 and the singer is "prince"
    the name of the movie in the last tweet is " little prince" ... I guess there is something related to the word "prince" if it had any special meaning ...

and I just knew that prince's little son died because of a syndrome called Pfeiffer syndrome ... and the man who is claiming to be Michael Jackson's lover his name is Jason Pfeiffer ... I wonder if it's a sign for something or just a coincidence ...

WOOOW, there is no way these things you find out are also just coincidences........Very good finds! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.