@thisisalmostit

Comments

• truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Latest tweet:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg<!-- m -->

[youtube:312dehca]

I thought I gave you some BigRed a minute ago?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But seriously, thoughts?
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    'i have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a$$ - and i ran out of bubblegum!'

...guess that leaves the a$$-kickin', right?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I thought I just gave you some gum when I used the phone! Out already? Okay, here.

[youtube:2t658vez]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ooh, ooh! Pick me, pick me! Is there going to be a remake? <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1334105/<!-- m -->. If so, who might be behind it? Thanks for the quick response to my plea for another clue, Mr./Mrs. TIA(Almost)I!
    I tweeted: Not that you are Him, but......

[youtube:2nm0jfop]
  • @truthseeker: that was absolutely beautiful.
    @truthseeker: that was absolutely beautiful.

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Live" This is not a science fiction movie, Hollywood politics Openly present the reality of What Happens in Some movies. In order to minimize it, and leave the issue in a category of "entertainment"

Influence Our Decisions Without Us Knowing. Our senses They Without Us numb feeling. They control us Our Lives Without Realizing it. THEY LIVE. Live. Have I made this Literally, or it is not true to calm the public in the submission of subliminal advertising messages? They control us Our Lives Without Noticing. Living. Live. Literally I've done this, or not true to calm the public in the presentation of subliminal advertising messages?
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I knew I should have stayed in my little padded cell with my comfy jacket on.

<!-- m -->http://www.preparetoascend.com/<!-- m -->

click on the trailer

look similar to something in TII?

OH. MY. GOD. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Very powerful imagery. My two favorite men in the world:
    My Lord and My Saviour Jesus Christ, and my baby, MJ! I am moving to tears. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I am going back to my padded cell for a good cry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . My blessings and my love to all. xxxx
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I knew I should have stayed in my little padded cell with my comfy jacket on.

<!-- m -->http://www.preparetoascend.com/<!-- m -->

click on the trailer

look similar to something in TII?

OH. MY. GOD. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Very powerful imagery. My two favorite men in the world:
    My Lord and My Saviour Jesus Christ, and my baby, MJ! I am moved to tears. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I am going back to my padded cell for a good cry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . My blessings and my love to all. xxxx
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I thought we were placed into a "WE Hypnosis"?
    Now it's a "THEY Paranoia"?

Remember: edutainment is very chic these days
    and fire & destruction are ALWAYS used in conditioning movies.
    (Disney is a good start-up.)
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    back to miss castaway...where's the ark? ...which species? ...when is the storm to be expected?

yo! agent mj! any answers to these questions?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Latest tweet. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOw ... ature=fvwp<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This video is for the film "The Great Dictator" Chaplin, despite the time is very effective.

The road of life can be free and beautiful; but we have lost the way. The greed has poisoned the souls of men, has lifted the world hate barricades, has led us to the misery and killing the goose step. We have increased the speed. But we have locked ourselves inside. The machinery that provides abundant, has left us in destitution. Our science has made us cynics; our intelligence, hard and of feelings. We think too much and too little feel. We need more than machinery, humanity. We need more than intelligence, kindness and courtesy. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

The aircraft and radio we have closer. The true nature of these advances calls for the goodness in man, calls for universal fraternity for the unity of all of us. Even now, my voice is reaching millions of people around the world, millions of men, women and desperate children, victims of a system that men tortured and imprisoned persons nocentes. To those who can hear me, I say: "No despair".

The disgrace that us has fallen over is greed, step the bitterness of men, that they fear the path of human progress. The hatred of men will pass, dictators will die and the power lost the people will return to the people. And while the men die, freedom will not perish ever.

Soldiers! Ye not delivered to these beasts, you despise you enslave, governing your lives; let them what to do, what to think, and what to feel! You force has made the statement that you have to average ration, you treated as to livestock and os used as cannon fodder. Fail you delivered these men denatured, these men machine intelligence and machine hearts! (I) you are not machines! Ye men! With the love of mankind in your hearts! Not hate! Only those that are not loved hate, which are not loved and the denatured!

Soldiers! Not fight for slavery! Fight for freedom!
    In the 17th chapter of Saint Luke is written that the Kingdom of God is within man, not of a man or a group of men, but of all men! In you! You, the people have the power, the power to create machines, (j) the power to create happiness ' you, the people you have and! power to make this life free and beautiful, this life to a wonderful adventure. Therefore, on behalf of democracy, understood that power, let us all join. We will fight for a new world, a decent world, that will give men to work, that will give young people a future and elders security.

Promising you all this, the beasts have risen to power. But lie! They have not kept this promise. Will not meet it! Dictators are given freedom to themselves, but enslave the people. Now, let's to free the world, to end the national barriers to finish with greed, hatred and intolerance. Fight for a world of reason, a world in which science and progress carried happiness all of us. Soldiers, on behalf of democracy, let's!

Hannah, do you hear me? Wherever you're perched eyes! Check out Hannah! Clouds are disappearing! Sun is opening step them! We are out of the darkness and into the light! We are entering a new world, a kinder world, where men lift their greed, hatred and his brutality! Check out Hannah! Gave wings to the soul of man, and finally begins to fly! Fly to the Rainbow to the light of hope! Rising above the eyes, Hannah! Rising above the eyes!
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    ...Hope...
    I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor - that's not my business - I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
    I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that.

We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

The way of life can be free and beautiful...

Chaplins most courageous movie - especially at a time when opposition wasn´t mainstream.
    These words have not lost their significance to this day.
    Bravo!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    ...Hope...
    I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor - that's not my business - I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
    I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that.

We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

Chaplins most courageous movie - especially at a time when opposition wasn´t mainstream.
    These words have not lost their significance to this day.
    Bravo!

you're right...and I absolutly love Chaplin!! He was a genius...just like Michael is!!
    In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

<!-- m -->http://thevenusproject.com/<!-- m -->
  • New post (May 27)
    Miss Castaway + Southpark = 2012
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Today's post:- Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton is a fictitious character created and often played by stand up comedian Andy Kaufman in the late 1970s. Characteristic of the many elaborate hoaxes and practical jokes Kaufman concocted, Clifton was not exclusively played by Kaufman—others stepped into the role on occasion—enabling Kaufman and his accomplices to create an air of confusion as to whether Clifton was a real person or not.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Clifton<!-- m -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Clifton was not exclusively played by Kaufman—others stepped into the role on occasion—enabling Kaufman and his accomplices to create an air of confusion as to whether Clifton was a real person or not.

Very interesting... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Movie

Kaufman and Zmuda wrote a screenplay for a Tony Clifton biography. However, the project was sidelined after the box office failure of Kaufman's first major motion picture Heartbeeps, in which he co-starred with Bernadette Peters as a robot who falls in love. In the screenplay Clifton dies at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles from cancer. Five years later, Kaufman passes away at the same hospital from lung cancer. Some conspiracy-minded fans say that Kaufman was, with this screenplay, setting up what would be his greatest prank ever- faking his own death.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Clifton<!-- m -->
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I was just looking for some video's of Tony Clifton (Andy Kaufman) on YT. This one stood out to me like a sore thumb! <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R3J0HOzzdI<!-- m -->
  • Ok, this is an example of my lateral thinking (or complete insanity):

Tony clifton led me to Andy Kaufman, which led me to the 1999 movie about Kaufman (portrayed by Jim Carey) titled Man on the Moon, which led me to the song by R.E.M., "Man on the Moon", written for that movie. We all know that MJ "walks on the Moon".

Here's the R.E.M. video: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos<!-- m -->.

Here are the lyrics: <!-- m -->http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rem/manonthemoon.html<!-- m -->.

I see lots of imagery in the video that ties in with this journey. In the lyrics, I particularly like this part:

"If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon.
    If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool."

The lyrics that I hear are "if you believe there's nothing up there to see" (referring to the Moon), not "...there's nothing up my sleeve". Comments welcome. What the? I've checked a few lyrics sites, and they either say "my sleeve", "his sleeve" or "their sleeve". But that isn't what Michael Stipe of R.E.M. is singing!!!! (to my ear).

If nothing else, it's a great song. I love R.E.M. And just to add a bit more lateral thinking, isn't REM what MJ was craving? He needed a good night's sleep, and resorted to Propofol to get it...NOT! He would have had no "REM" sleep from being "put under".

Back to my cell. Let me know if I need an extended stay! LOL. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Weird, but I think there is another recently started thread going on in the forum regarding a possible connection between the MJ and Andy Kaufman Death Hoaxes....someone made a series of 5 videos about it, but I haven't had the time to watch them yet...I wonder if that person is aware of this latest twitter clue from This Is Almost It?....could someone who knows how please post a link to that thread for anyone who's interested? Thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
This discussion has been closed.