@thisisalmostit

Comments

• Weird, but I think there is another recently started thread going on in the forum regarding a possible connection between the MJ and Andy Kaufman Death Hoaxes....someone made a series of 5 videos about it, but I haven't had the time to watch them yet...I wonder if that person is aware of this latest twitter clue from This Is Almost It?....could someone who knows how please post a link to that thread for anyone who's interested? Thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think this is it:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10197&p=172085&hilit=andy+kaufman#p171498<!-- l -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    well, looks like the 'fools with the signs were right all along' . great line-drawing here. this is exactly how it's supposed to be done! you take one thing and find more stuff and make conclusions, as out there as they may seem, but they make 'mike-sense'...y'all know what i mean? (i just KNOW you do!)

(that's like will smith sayin' in 'bad boys': 'from now on, i want you to shoot JUST LIKE THAT!'... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

i can't wait to see tony clifton show up again. or maybe we'll see a similar character soon... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Ok, this is an example of my lateral thinking (or complete insanity):

Tony clifton led me to Andy Kaufman, which led me to the 1999 movie about Kaufman (portrayed by Jim Carey) titled Man on the Moon, which led me to the song by R.E.M., "Man on the Moon", written for that movie. We all know that MJ "walks on the Moon".

Here's the R.E.M. video: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos<!-- m -->.

Here are the lyrics: <!-- m -->http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rem/manonthemoon.html<!-- m -->.

I see lots of imagery in the video that ties in with this journey. In the lyrics, I particularly like this part:

"If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon.
    If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool."

The real lyrics are "if you believe there's nothing up there to see" (referring to the Moon), not "...there's nothing up my sleeve". What the? I've checked a few lyrics sites, and they either say "my sleeve", "his sleeve" or "their sleeve". But that isn't what Michael Stripe of R.E.M. is singing!!!!

If nothing else, it's a great song. I love R.E.M. And just to add a bit more lateral thinking, isn't REM what MJ was craving? He needed a good night's sleep, and resorted to Propofol to get it...NOT! He would have had no "REM" sleep from being "put under".

Back to my cell. Let me know if I need an extended stay! LOL. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That is SUCH a great song by REM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ok, this is an example of my lateral thinking (or complete insanity):

Tony clifton led me to Andy Kaufman, which led me to the 1999 movie about Kaufman (portrayed by Jim Carey) titled Man on the Moon, which led me to the song by R.E.M., "Man on the Moon", written for that movie. We all know that MJ "walks on the Moon".

Here's the R.E.M. video: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hKSYgOGtos<!-- m -->.

Here are the lyrics: <!-- m -->http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rem/manonthemoon.html<!-- m -->.

I see lots of imagery in the video that ties in with this journey. In the lyrics, I particularly like this part:

"If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon.
    If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool."

The real lyrics are "if you believe there's nothing up there to see" (referring to the Moon), not "...there's nothing up my sleeve". What the? I've checked a few lyrics sites, and they either say "my sleeve", "his sleeve" or "their sleeve". But that isn't what Michael Stripe of R.E.M. is singing!!!!

If nothing else, it's a great song. I love R.E.M. And just to add a bit more lateral thinking, isn't REM what MJ was craving? He needed a good night's sleep, and resorted to Propofol to get it...NOT! He would have had no "REM" sleep from being "put under".

Back to my cell. Let me know if I need an extended stay! LOL. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That is SUCH a great song by REM! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I Wikipedia'ed the song Man in the Moon:

"The title, video, and lyrics are a reference to the conspiracy theory that the American moon landing was faked. There have also been rumors that Andy Kaufman faked his death. The lyrics make no direct reference to this or a connection between the two, but they do imply that Kaufman should not be seen as having "nothing up his sleeve." (Wikipedia)

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_on_the_Moon_(song<!-- m -->).

The song was released in 1992 and the movie was released in 1999. So the song was not written for the movie, as I previously stated. I didn't do enough homework before my initial post! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Typo earlier...the lead singer of R.E.M. is Michael Stipe, not Michael Stripe. Sorry about that!
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    New:

Where is the L.O.V.E?
    <!-- m -->http://www.tinyurl.com/ygmynwr<!-- m -->
  • New:

Where is the L.O.V.E?
    <!-- m -->http://www.tinyurl.com/ygmynwr<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Is_the_Love%3F<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blackeye ... elove.html<!-- m -->
    re: 'were is the love'?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZl39hTQ ... re=related<!-- m -->

this is the version roberta flack and donny hathaway did, was a huuuge hit in 1972. that version was also recorded by helen reddy AND...(*drum roll*)...STEPHANIE MILLS also did one! now what to make of THAT... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

*back to my padded cell*

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    *crawlin' back out*

latest tweet:

Sowing the seeds of love <!-- m -->http://tinyurl.com/26bslkx<!-- m -->

famous 80's hit by tears for fears...note the sunflowers and illuminiati symbols here...tears for fears had a few hits, were very active for ca. 10 yrs...then quiet between 1996 and 2004, now doing 'small gigs'..silenced?

*crawlin' back*
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    *crawlin' back out*

latest tweet:

famous 80's hit by tears for fears...note the sunflowers and illuminiati symbols here...tears for fears had a few hits, were very active for ca. 10 yrs...then quiet between 1996 and 2004, now doing 'small gigs'..silenced?

*crawlin' back*

I've got that CD -
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh didn't we have that one done already?
    TIAlsoI is late or copying from us.
    @grace:

i think so, too. it's like playing slow ping pong with tweets...boriiing...some tweets are interesting, but right now, i don't see a thread or anything, just random stuff that seems to be responding to what goes on here.
    especially with everyone discussing issues like the oil spill, more people recently passing (paul gray, gary coleman and just today: dennis hopper), it seems a bit inconsiderate to be tweetin' that kinda stuff now... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

*back to my cell*
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    @tabloidburn
    I am so sorry for Dennis Hopper. May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and friends.

We grew up with him.
    Those days were marked by trying new paths, resistance, breaking traditions, raising voices, standing up, youth shouting at establishment, demonstrations, peace movement.
    Not so much has changed as to realities since then.
    Just the shouting mouths have been silenced by consumer goods.
  • With all the information we are getting, this tweet stands out to me, and I find that I'm asking this question to myself a lot!

What is more important,,, the message or the messenger?
    1:33 PM May 17th via web
  • *crawlin' back out*

latest tweet:

*crawlin' back*

I've got that CD -

Did anyone notice the name of the person who posted this on youtube and the date? Just coincidence maybe but then maybe not. Could Michael have posted this in preparation for this time?

mikedec07 — July 22, 2008 — one of my favorite 80's song
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sow the seeds of love... a great ideal, great hope... we must firmly believe this idea... we are going to propose to us to leave our love with uppercase inside, to life, to my similar love, nature, animals to myself... change, grow, learn and unlearn.... and love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Regarding the Tears for Fears reference....the first thing I thought of were the lyrics to Jam: (scroll down a bit)
    Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together
    Face The Problems
    That We See
    Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out
    I Asked My Neighbor
    For A Favor
    She Said Later
    What Has Come Of
    All The People
    Have We Lost Love
    Of What It's About

I Have To Find My Peace Cuz
    No One Seems To Let Me Be
    False Prophets Cry Of Doom
    What Are The Possibilities
    I Told My Brother
    There'll Be Problems,
    Times And Tears For Fears,
    We Must Live Each Day
    Like It's The Last

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    It Ain't Too Much For Me To
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

The World Keeps Changing
    Rearranging Minds
    And Thoughts
    Predictions Fly Of Doom
    The Baby Boom
    Has Come Of Age
    We'll Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
    Don't You Ask Me
    For No Favors
    I'm Conditioned By
    The System
    Don't You Talk To Me
    Don't Scream And Shout

She Pray To God, To Buddha
    Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong
    I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple
    You Can't Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

Go With It
    Go With It
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

[Rap Performed By Heavy D]
    Jam Jam
    Here Comes The Man
    Hot Damn
    The Big Boy Stands
    Movin' Up A Hand
    Makin' Funky Tracks
    With My Man
    Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal
    That's The Man
    Mike's So Relaxed
    Mingle Mingle Jingle
    In The Jungle
    Bum Rushed The Door
    3 And 4's In A Bundle
    Execute The Plan
    First I Cooled Like A Fan
    Got With Janet
    Then With Guy
    Now With Michael
    Cause It Ain't Hard To...

[Michael]
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    Get On It
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't Stop
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

It Ain't Too Hard For Me
    To Jam [9x]
    Get On It
    Jam
    It Ain't
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't Too Much
    Jam
    Too Much
    It Ain't Too Much Stuff
    It Ain't
    Don't You

Get On It
    Get On It
    Give It Baby
    Give It To Me
    Come On
    You Really Give It Too Me
    Got To Give It
    You Just Want To Give It
    And of course, the entire lyric to Jam fits Mike's purpose for the HOAX! DAMN!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    With all the information we are getting, this tweet stands out to me, and I find that I'm asking this question to myself a lot!

The message is the most important. To me, the message is that from TII:

Everybody's doing a great job.
    Let's continue
    and believe and have faith.
    Give me your all, your endurance,
    your patience, and your understanding.
    But it's an adventure,
    it's a great adventure.
    It's nothing to be nervous about.
    They just want wonderful
    experiences, they want escapism.
    We wanna take them places
    that they've never been before.
    We wanna show them talent
    like they've never seen before.
    So give your all.
    And I love you all.
    And we're a family.
    Just know that.
    We're a family.
    That's right.
    Amen.
    We're putting love back into the world to
    remind the world that love is important.
    Love is important. To love each other.
    We're all one. That's the message.
    And take care of the planet.
    We have four years to get it right or else
    it's irreversible, the damage we've done.
    So we have an important
    message to give.
    Okay? It's important.
    But I thank you for your cooperation
    so far. Thank you. Big thank you.
    Blessings! Blessings to all.

However, the messenger, MJ, is my baby! I love him with all my heart. So both the message and the messenger carry equal weight for me. MJ, Daddy, I love you and I want you to come home as soon as you can. I will be here waiting and praying for God to wrap you in his loving arms for protection. I love you, baby! xxxxx

I am going back to padded cell now! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The message and the messenger, Michael Jackson are inseparable! You can't have one without the other. Like the chicken and the egg problem
  • The message and the messenger, Michael Jackson are inseparable! You can't have one without the other. Like the chicken and the egg problem
    I agree with you 100%, Michael Jackson and his message do go hand-in-hand. There is a very definite message/common theme behind these tweets, which makes me go "hmmm". To whomever you may be, Thisisalmostit, you and your message have been very important to me. Thankyou. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    With all the information we are getting, this tweet stands out to me, and I find that I'm asking this question to myself a lot!

I believe that a message can be more important than the messenger.
    However, so as not to become a plaything for certain partys, the direction where the messenger is coming from should be clearly recognisable.
    *crawlin' back out*

latest tweet:

*crawlin' back*

I've got that CD -

Did anyone notice the name of the person who posted this on youtube and the date? Just coincidence maybe but then maybe not. Could Michael have posted this in preparation for this time?

mikedec07 — July 22, 2008 — one of my favorite 80's song

that's right...i read that and went like: huh? but then it kinda went past me again cuz i couldn't put the 'dec07'-part anywhere and there's tons of mikes and michaels out there anyway. i also think that a lot of info we're getting was prepared in advance, of course. my take is also that there are accounts operated by others but instructed by mike himself in terms of which info will be posted at a particular time. thisisalmostit looks like it could be one.

i find it very weird that there was no mention at all on dennis hopper, especially since mike is such a movie freak and dennis hopper is also very well known for his activities outside of the movie biz. orchestrated tweets could be an explanation for that.

*back to cellblock no.7*

• youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Newest tweet

Luke 12:2

Luke 12:2-3 (New International Version)
    2There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 3What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Newest tweet

Luke 12:2

Luke 12:2-3 (New International Version)

2There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.
    3What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV<!-- m -->
  • Well, I prefer the King James Version myself and the only tweeted 12:2 not 2 & 3 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Well, I prefer the King jams Version myself and the only tweeted 12:2 not 2 & 3 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

You are absolutely right Serenity's_Dream. Thank you for pointing that out. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I like the King James version too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.