@thisisalmostit

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Isn't MJjackson1958 the real MJ twitter account?
  • Latest Tweet -- "Ebony"
    Michael's last interview with Ebony Magazine: <!-- m -->http://www.ebonyjet.com/culture/music/i ... x?id=13602<!-- m -->.
    Audio excerpt of interview: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-kx7N-OHk<!-- m -->.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    1977!

I am a Y, yipiiieeeeee <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    no, you're an X...sorry

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • @tabloidburn, voiceforthesilent, loma:

In reading the summary for the Elvis movie, it seems the "downfall" of the movie was an "impersonator" narrating the story. How cool would it be if MJ narrated his own story up to and including his "death". MJ, you have got some explaining to do! LOL

I totally agree <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    @tabloidburn, voiceforthesilent, loma:

In reading the summary for the Elvis movie, it seems the "downfall" of the movie was an "impersonator" narrating the story. How cool would it be if MJ narrated his own story up to and including his "death". MJ, you have got some explaining to do! LOL

that's what i meant...how could you possibly top 'this is it' when all you have is what wasn't used for the first movie. considering here, that the best scenes were already used and you don't wanna repeat yourself and have all those mad and angry fans to deal with, right?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Hmmmmm, I constantly wonder what about the remaining footage that did not go into TII. TII was I think about 111 minutes long. I am curious the remaining 100-200 hours footage that the fans never saw. I think that you are suggesting that there could be a second TII movie using the remaining to make a second movie. That is such a brillant idea. Hmmmm, I am going back into my padded cell to think about a second movie. I wonder what the remaining footage would show the fans. God bless you for your insight. xxxx
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    new tweet.

Guess who,s birthday it is today?
    34 minutes ago via web

ANSWER: PRINCE 7th June, 1958.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    @tabloidburn, voiceforthesilent, loma:

that's what i meant...how could you possibly top 'this is it' when all you have is what wasn't used for the first movie. considering here, that the best scenes were already used and you don't wanna repeat yourself and have all those mad and angry fans to deal with, right?

Hmmmmm, I constantly wonder what about the remaining footage that did not go into TII. TII was I think about 111 minutes long. I am curious the remaining 100-200 hours footage that the fans never saw. I think that you are suggesting that there could be a second TII movie using the remaining to make a second movie. That is such a brillant idea. Hmmmm, I am going back into my padded cell to think about a second movie. I wonder what the remaining footage would show the fans. God bless you for your insight. xxxx

I MUST SAY THAT I THOUGHT MORE ABOUT A CONCERT... TII WAS A GLIMPSE OF ALL THE GREAT SHOW, WAS THE TRAILER, THE ANNOUNCEMENT... I WANT TO SEE THAT CONCERT!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I MUST SAY THAT I THOUGHT MORE ABOUT A CONCERT... TII WAS A GLIMPSE OF ALL THE GREAT SHOW, WAS THE TRAILER, THE ANNOUNCEMENT... I WANT TO SEE THAT CONCERT!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    One year is plenty filming time..
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    new tweet.

Guess who,s birthday it is today?
    34 minutes ago via web

ANSWER: PRINCE 7th June, 1958.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

and mine <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    Newest tweet:

'Ezekiel 33:11'

11 Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'
    latest:

Connect the tweets
    36 minutes ago via web

hmmmm??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Don't bite my head off but how can we be sure that this person isn't just a hoaxie like us who is leading us on to believe these things?
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Don't bite my head off but how can we be sure that this person isn't just a hoaxie like us who is leading us on to believe these things?

You wouldn't be the first or the last to speculate that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Haha, thanks.
    So what makes us believe in this person's tweets? Why we are so fixed on them when we're not sure who it is? LOL
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That is true Delphi will not be the first or last .. this is internet here faces no see .. if we are not. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    latest:

Connect the tweets
    36 minutes ago via web

hmmmm??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

i kinda tried that, thing is you don't have any clue as to which info regarding the tweets is to be connected here. we found so many different things to each tweet. if you just read the tweets again and collect the info you got from that, you're just as smart as you were before...and connecting any single letters or words in there doesn't make much sense either...i have no clue what to 'connect' here and no real nerve to write all of that down and mess with it. i gotta get outta this padded cell, find a job and get my life back in order... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

*back in my padded cell*

• I only take the first result of google for each twitt...But I still don't know ! I mean, there are as many thing for MJ and for Prince. What can we think about all this ? Do you think Michael and Prince got married in secret <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh my this is just getting better by the minute and has the makings of a really BAD slash fiction.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What a nice song:

[youtube:14qhopgn]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5LmNFVEEA<!-- m -->
  • I try to "connect the dots" but for he moment it looks more like a Picasso <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Please help !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Connect all the tweets ,.... and if I go crazy? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Connect all the tweets ,.... and if I go crazy? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Don't worry, we still have a few free padded cell <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • re Ebony: <!-- m -->http://www.ebonyjet.com/ebony/<!-- m -->. July 2010 issue.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    re Ebony: <!-- m -->http://www.ebonyjet.com/ebony/<!-- m -->. July 2010 issue.
    Prince again?
    confused0077.gif
    I'm super curious as to what part he plays in this hoax now..
    It s gonna B hot summer
    about 2 hours ago via web

<!-- m -->http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hiphop/2 ... ummer.html<!-- m -->

hmmm, more prince, i'm not sure where this is going?
    We've got TIAI taking us to Elvis and Thisisalmostit directing to Prince.

I've just about reached my breaking point :s
This discussion has been closed.