@thisisalmostit

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    New Tweet: "Study the past if you would define the future."

It's not necessarily negative. It's not just the bad repeating, but understanding and anticipating the future better. And I believe the repeating cycles could be building up to a climax.

King Solomon said a similar thing to this quote in Ecclesiates 1:1-12 especially verses 9-10.
    The Vanity of Life
    1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
    2 “ Vanity[a] of vanities,” says the Preacher;

“ Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.”
    3 What profit has a man from all his labor
    In which he toils under the sun?
    4 One generation passes away, and another generation comes;
    But the earth abides forever.
    5 The sun also rises, and the sun goes down,
    And hastens to the place where it arose.
    6 The wind goes toward the south,
    And turns around to the north;
    The wind whirls about continually,
    And comes again on its circuit.
    7 All the rivers run into the sea,
    Yet the sea is not full;
    To the place from which the rivers come,
    There they return again.
    8 All things are full of labor;
    Man cannot express it.
    The eye is not satisfied with seeing,
    Nor the ear filled with hearing.
    That which has been is what will be,
    That which is done is what will be done,
    And there is nothing new under the sun.
    10 Is there anything of which it may be said,

“ See, this is new”?
    It has already been in ancient times before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things,
    Nor will there be any remembrance of things that are to come
    By those who will come after.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli I am not crazy.. I believe it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , anyhow I believe that in my life habia had decipher so many things simultaneously <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Sarahli I am not crazy.. I believe it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , anyhow I believe that in my life habia had decipher so many things simultaneously <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Paula yes I know I was talking about myself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> because actually what you said was serious especially if we think about the bad events that occured throughout History. Now as MJonmind said it can also be positive.
    I recently often think about 2012 and what may happen and I was reading and understanding this tweet in this perspective. It is known in the geological field that sudden events happened in the history of Planet Earth and if History repeats itself this can happen in 2012. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • New Tweet: "Study the past if you would define the future."

It's not necessarily negative. It's not just the bad repeating, but understanding and anticipating the future better. And I believe the repeating cycles could be building up to a climax.

I've thought about this and what if this means something like : To understand this hoax, why it happend etc. you've got to look back in time... (like TS mentioned) When did it all start, when did Michael left clues behind, and most important...there must be more into all the stuff we've gathered surrounding his "day of death" ... if we understand this.. we can look forward..to the future <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

(Don't hate me if I'm wrong though it's just a thought <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

I've thought about this and what if this means something like : To understand this hoax, why it happend etc. you've got to look back in time... (like TS mentioned) When did it all start, when did Michael left clues behind, and most important...there must be more into all the stuff we've gathered surrounding his "day of death" ... if we understand this.. we can look forward..to the future <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

(Don't hate me if I'm wrong though it's just a thought <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

Your NOT wrong at all.
    I did some looking back on my own posts: Dang, I just noticed this video has been removed. It was a good video with an egyptian theme.
    [youtube:3tclr46g]

Love to you Michael....
    xoxo
    always,
    "Your friend forever" xoxo

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=57&t=8362&p=137661#p137661<!-- l -->
    It is very interesting to see how far I have grown since this was posted April 6, 2010.

I believe that events and people will repeat over and over in our lives until we learn the lesson. Once that lesson is learned the event or person goes away and there is healing.

I find repeats of HIStory all the time happening to me. I take it as hmm. I haven't learned yet.

So yes HIStory is repeating until we get it right.

Check the HIStory books in the future.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_(M ... ckson_song<!-- m -->)#HIStory
    And Ghosts are haunting us.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory:_P ... re,_Book_I<!-- m -->
    There is a FUTURE and Book 1 in this title so there must be a FUTURE for us. And a New HiStory written.
    He told us back then. It is all lies. The HIStory books are ALL lies.
    The culture of equality hasn't changed much for the Black Man. And now it is bleeding over to all Nations. We are loosing our rights day by day. Change needs to happen.

I like this:
    We often have complete certainty about what we see, hear or perceive in any way: no one would change his mind because "we've seen with our own eyes," or because "we have heard very clearly." But our perception of things sometimes deceive us: a thing may be another depending on how you like the look or hear.

The experiment is:
    Listen and watch this video and check out what it says. Listen well and remember what you heard.

Then again, hear the video but with eyes closed or staring at another site other than the screen.
    You hear the same?

We should not be so sure that we are right. Doubt always around.

This effect is called McGurk effect:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGurk_effect
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7307&p=119050#p119050<!-- l -->

Dated March 16, 2010: I wrote.
    Nice video to prove a very good point, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Not sure what anyone else heard, but for me watching and listening very closely, paying attention to detail, I heard baa baa baa baa.

Not sure if that's correctly spelled but, same thing with eyes closed baa baa baa baa!

Use the senses all of them even intuition...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Looking to the past. Interesting what has happened since then. Some things started to become predictable, as far as HIStory on human behaviour.
    When a bad article came out about Michael alot of people lost hope and their faith waivered.

Don't TRUST your eyes. Everything is NOT what it seems.

There will be a NEW DAY.

Peace

I was thinking the same, and he mentioned "back" also.
    You have reason, probably we must look once again backward, probably there are things that we did not see completely. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think we need to start ALL over again... take a look back AGAIN to that day.. June 25th... with fresh eyes , maybe we'll notice things wtih the knowledge we have today, things we didn't notice before <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    This is a saying by Confucius and simply means that history repeats itself.

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.
    ~ George Bernard Shaw

Social Cycle Theory
    Social cycle theories are among the earliest social theories in sociology. Unlike the theory of social evolutionism, which views the evolution of society and human history as progressing in some new, unique direction(s), sociological cycle theory argues that events and stages of society and history are generally repeating themselves in cycles. Such a theory does not necessarily imply that there cannot be any social progress...

Thanks for this information! Very interesting read. It is interesting that apparently, according to this theory, we are currently in the age of Acquisitors which will then go into the age of Warriors. This reminds me of the idea of an ARMY of Love. Interesting choice of words if you ask me. Love learning something new. Thanks again, Serenity. Like I said before, you really need to put all your findings in a site. I can learn for days on that. lol
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    New Tweet: "Study the past if you would define the future."

History Lyrics

He got kicked in the back
    He say that he needed that
    He hot willed in the face
    Keep daring to motivate
    He say one day you will see
    His place in world history
    He dares to be recognized
    The fires deep in his eyes

How many victims must there be
    Slaughtered in vain across the land
    And how many struggles must there be
    Before we choose to live the prophet's plan
    Everybody...

Every day create your history
    Every path you take you're leaving your legacy
    Every soldier dies in his glory
    Every legend tells of conquest and liberty

Don't let no one get you down
    Keep movin' on higher ground
    Keep flying until
    You are the king of the hill
    No force of nature can break
    Your will to self motivate
    She say this face that you see
    Is destined for history

How many people have to cry
    The song of pain and grief across the land
    And how many children have to die
    Before we stand to lend a healing hand
    Everybody sing...

Every page you turn you're writing your legacy
    Every hero dreams of chivalry
    Every child should sing together in harmony

All nations sing
    Let's harmonize all around the world

How many victims must there be
    Slaughtered in vain across the land
    And how many children must we see
    Before we learn to live as brothers
    And create one family oh...

Every page you turn you're writing your legacy
    Every hero dreams of chivalry
    Every child should sing together in harmony

A soldier dies
    A mother cries
    The promised child shines in a baby's eyes
    All nations sing
    Let's harmonize all around the world
  • Look who's back!

New Tweet: "Faking the news"

Mods, I couldn't find the old thread, so I started it up again. I apologize if it's there and I just can't see it!
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I am not sure who they are.. I just follow them on twitter but I don't know much about them
  • Thanks, @ Sarahli. I'll move the latest Tweet into the existing thread. One more time...

mjintrigue2012? I don't see the tweet....

• Thankyou so much for putting this is in the right spot, @ sarahli. I kind of gave up after the third try of getting it in the wrong place -- lol. I was having an off day yesterday <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Thankyou so much for putting this is in the right spot, @ sarahli. I kind of gave up after the third try of getting it in the wrong place -- lol. I was having an off day yesterday <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

You're welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hope you feel better today.

As for the tweet itself "Faking the news" what can we say?? I fee like it is in reference to the news people commonly accept as being real news why in reality these are fake news... faking the news... well I'm not really inspired <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Probably they're quotting "Breaking news". But who are thisisalmostit?
    Probably they're quotting "Breaking news". But who are thisisalmostit?

We don't know who is behind that account but the tweets are interesting.
  • @ Sarahli...Thankyou for your kind words, I am feeling better today!

@ _Anna_...Thisisalmostit is a person who consistently delivers a positive message, and provides information that has increased my knowledge and understanding of certain things. I figure that enlightenment is a good thing! Some interesting research and discussion has occurred because of Thisisalmostit's Tweets. I'd encourage you to look back through to beginning of this thread and read through!
    "Faking the news" or false news is an attempt to make believe the gnete something false is real... everything you see on television, which is read in the newspapers....
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    @ Sarahli...Thankyou for your kind words, I am feeling better today!

@ _Anna_...Thisisalmostit is a person who consistently delivers a positive message, and provides information that has increased my knowledge and understanding of certain things. I figure that enlightenment is a good thing! Some interesting research and discussion has occurred because of Thisisalmostit's Tweets. I'd encourage you to look back through to beginning of this thread and read through!
    I will look back again, although I follow them and I know their twitts but I always thought they are nothing more but fans/believers.
  • New Tweet:

"Repeat after me: I CAN think for myself"

Pow!!! -- right between the eyes! Thanks, Almost.
  • New Tweet:

"Repeat after me: I CAN think for myself"

Pow!!! -- right between the eyes! Thanks, Almost.

LOL - now I really believe this person is someone on this forum. Especially after the TS conversation from the past couple of days.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
This discussion has been closed.