@thisisalmostit

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    :ugeek:
    <!-- m -->http://www.lawoftime.org/home.html<!-- m -->

Something else to review and consider. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Peace

I visited the site and one thing caught my attention. I made a dream about 13:20, I dreamt that I was receiving a grade for my "work" here in the forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (surely a reference to the test that TS told us about but the weird thing is that I made this dream before TS' update... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) and this grade I received was a 13/20...lol I don't know if it's connected but well it's interesting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Timeship Earth 2013

"Earth is a timeship, voyaging through galactic time. Every single one of us, whether we are aware of it or not, is a galactic kin upon this timeship. Up until now we might have thought it was “spaceship Earth.” But that is only because we were in the wrong time – we didn’t know what time really was!

The meaning of 2012 lies in our waking up to the actual nature of time. Once this occurs we will see that time is the fourth dimension, that Earth is not a spaceship but a timeship, and that the purpose of operating in the 13:20 frequency of galactic time is to transform the planet into a work of art. We are aboard the timeship to learn and practice the planetary art of galactic time. The first stage of this is the rainbow bridge.

Timeship Earth 2013 is how we navigate the new evolutionary cycle - the noosphere, the time of universal peace, harmony and telepathy. By 2013, Earth will no longer be operating in the 12:60 frequency, but in the natural 13:20 frequency of synchronization. To advance the coming of the new time of harmony, the call is put out for the Harmonic Convergence of 2012, synchronized celebrations at sacred sites around the world during 2012. This planetary awakening will be the conclusion to the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, and the appropriate groundwork for entry into Timeship Earth 2013."

<!-- m -->http://www.lawoftime.org/timeshipearth.html<!-- m -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This all so interesting. Just a few thoughts that went through my mind.

1. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> This site mentions 1000 days before Dec. 21, 2012 are important. In the song This Is It, MJ sings: And I feel as though I've known you for a 1000 years. And in Revelation it talks about the thousand year reign of Christ on earth as idealic, but He rules with a rod of iron.

2. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Sarahli I liked your post about us being on Timeship Earth rather than Spaceship Earth. We know God is outside of Time. Einstein's theory was that time was affected by speed of travel. Apparantly scientists have confirmed that the universe is expanding, becoming larger, from the original "big bang" at creation or beginning of time, so called. We are expanding, revolving with the Milky Way Galaxy, orbiting the sun, and spinning in the 24 hour cycle.

The Bible mentions that in endtimes the anti-Christ or last evil king will change time (measurement of time?) Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

But then Daniel talks about God being the One who creates and is in control of time. Daniel 2:20-22 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what [is] in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

3. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> When I was 16, I read a certain book that literally threw me for a loop and planted a seed that stayed dormant for many years. I had to reject it because it didn't fit with my strict Christian upbringing. But then later I read UFO's and the Bible and that brought the two together as a possibility. As an older adult I have gotten into many deeper themes including the MJ hoax.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F<!-- m -->
    Chariots of the Gods? Unsolved Mysteries of the Past is a book written in 1968 by Erich von Däniken. It involves the hypothesis that the technologies and religions of many ancient civilizations were given to them by space travelers who were welcomed as gods. These ideas have been largely rejected by historians and scientists. The tomb of Mayan ruler Pakal (603-683 CE) in Palenque, Mexico. Interpreted by Daniken as depicting an astronaut in his spaceship.The existence of structures and artifacts have been found which represent higher technological knowledge than is presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. Däniken maintains that these artifacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from them. Such artifacts include the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island. Further examples include a medieval map known as the Piri Reis Map, allegedly showing the Earth as it is seen from space, and the Nazca lines in Peru, which he explains as landing strips for an airfield. (I think that though some evidence of what he writes about might not be reliable, there may be much he has not included that has been discovered since then.)

4. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- m -->http://www.galactic-server.com/c45d8621k/<!-- m -->
    This is a site of supposed talks with spirits or aliens, but what really interests me is the section of excellent arial photographs of crop circles by years they occurred. Check it out. I totally believe they are not man-made. Other sites debunk the theory that some people pranksters can make them. They may hold messages in mathematical code. These two crop circles were reported on June 24 and 25th of 2009, in England.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The Law of Time is a universal law and principle. It states that time is the universal factor of synchronization. It states That time is the universal factor of synchronization.

The Law of Time distinguishes between a natural timing frequency that governs the universal order, and an artificial timing frequency which sets modern human civilization apart from the rest of its environment, the biosphere.

The effect of basing a civilization on artificial timing factors - an irregular calendar and the mechanical clock - has resulted in the creation of an artificial global mantle, the technosphere . By consuming natural resources faster than they can be replaced and creating more waste than can be eliminated, the technosphere operates at the expense of the biosphere. Hence, the current global crisis.

The Law of Time affirms that all of the planetary upheavals and social chaos that we are experiencing today are directly related to giving precedence to human laws and machine technology, rather than divine order and natural law. The Law of Time That affirms all of the planetary and Social Upheavals That chaos we are experiencing today are directly related to Giving precedence to human Laws and machine technology, Rather Than natural law and divine order. This is due to living a collective misperception of time known as the 12:60 frequency. This refers to the 12 month cycle of the irregular Gregorian calendar paced by the 60 minute clock.

Living in artificial time disconnects us Both Individually and as a species from our true nature. We always feel like we never have “enough time.” In the 12:60 frequency, time is money . Always We feel like we never have "enough time." In the 12:60 frequency, time is money. In the 13:20 frequency, time is art . In the 13:20 frequency, time is art .

The ratio of the natural 13:20 timing frequency coded Into The Tzolkin - the 260-unit harmonic matrix. The 13:20 frequency can also be found in our body: we have 13 main articulations and 20 fingers and toes .

The Law of Time That affirms by the nature of the universal timing frequency Already the world is as one. It is only humankind who has chosen separation. This separation is reinforced by separation in time, living by the clock and the irregular measure of the Gregorian calendar keeps the world from being as one.

The Law of Time states that: Energy factored by time equals art. In this equation, (E) refers to all phenomena in their processes of unfoldment; (T) is the present moment functioning according to the ratio constant 13:20. In this equation, (E) Refers to all phenomena in Their Process of unfoldment, (T) is the present moment Functioning According To the constant ratio 13:20. Everything shaped by time is art. Everything is art shaped by time
    <!-- m -->http://www.lawoftime.org/lawoftime.html<!-- m -->
    Yes MJonmind the universe is in a constant state of change and can only be expanding itself and this is what science concluded, they just don't say what is this necessary force expanding the universe...
    Time is not absolute, it's just that God made it so on earth and we live our lives according to the sun and the moon, the night and the day.

Like you said God is out of our time, and a day for us is like 1000 for God.

2 Peter 3
    8. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
    9. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV<!-- m -->

22:47 They challenge you to bring retribution, and GOD never fails to fulfill His prophecy. A day of your Lord is like a thousand of your years.
    Pilgrimage, Quran
    70:4 The angels, with their reports, climb to Him in a day that equals fifty thousand years.
    The Heights, Quran
    <!-- m -->http://www.submission.org/suras/sura70.html<!-- m -->

I understand that a day within the Kingdom of God equals 1000 of our reckoning here on earth and it takes 15000 years of our reckoning for the angels to travel from heaven to earth and so the contrary. Time is relative indeed.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    New Tweet thisisalmostit "People better start looking back: dates, times, names,better see those coincidence ,it's all there for you to see,if your eyes are open."
    New Tweet thisisalmostit "People better start looking back: dates, times, names,better see those coincidence ,it's all there for you to see,if your eyes are open."

This tweet looks almost like an old one:

"People better start looking back: dates, times, names, they better see those coincidences...it's all there for you to see" 2:14 AM May 10th via web

There are no coincidences at this point and things have been put in place on purpose, maybe we should look back... deeper...
  • <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=60&t=10921<!-- l -->

Thanks truthseeker. I guess that you're reply is about the date of 23rd August 2005 (Michael was acquitted in June and on the 23rd the mother of the accuser was charged with fraud), put in paralell with the hoax it can refer to Murray's preliminary hearing on the 23rd of August 2010. It's then an important date, something important should happen. Wonder what exactly...maybe this will be the begining for the truth to unfold publicly, to be more obvious...or maybe that we will have a major clue, a revelation...we'll see God willing.
    God hears you Sarahli <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    God hears you Sarahli <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope so Paula. God bless you.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Oh yes Paula-C and Sarahli well said! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God bless you
    Oh yes Paula-C and Sarahli well said! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> God bless you
    God bless you too Lilou. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    New tweet: Sirius
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    New tweet: Sirius

Brightest star in the sky.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirius<!-- m -->
    The best time of year for observation of sirius is situated in the middle of January, when reaches the meridian at midnight.
    The best time of year for observation of sirius is situated in the middle of January, when reaches the meridian at midnight.

Maybe there is a link between "observation of Sirius in the middle of January" and the trial,which will takes place in January ...

Maybe the end is planned for January ..
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:3co2yoa5]

top left corner
    (i'm sirius!)
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    "This occurred just before the annual flooding of the Nile and the summer solstice,[17] after a 70-day absence from the skies.[18] The hieroglyph for So this features a star and a triangle. So this was identified with the great goddess Isis, who formed a part of a trinity with her husband Osiris and their son Horus, while the 70-day period symbolised the passing of Isis and Osiris through the duat (Egyptian underworld).[18]"

I thought this part was interesting as we can see the reference to "70 days" ( Murrays court dates), "isis" (This Is It) and a "triangle"( pyramid) More "coincidences"? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    [youtube:1dsr3ftg]

top left corner
    (i'm sirius!)

Interesting there is even a star !
    New tweet

"Lisa Johansen"

I think it's about the woman who pretends to be the real Lisa Marie Presley.
    If she is, ... is where we will have to take with this?
    Is this the reason why PML does not live in America?

URL=http://img192.imageshack.us/i/bookilisamarie.jpg/]bookilisamarie.jpg[/URL]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Well, who knows! but LMP is a clon of Elvis <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Well, who knows! but LMP is a clon of Elvis <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yes LMP <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> really looks like to Elvis..it's incredible..

I really don't know what to think about this and I don't really understand the reason why a fake LMP would have replaced the real one? Also I don't understand why LMP (at least the one we think is the real deal) doesn't want to give her DNA regarding Eliza Presley's case? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Can it be the reason? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Nooo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Or? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

I really don't know what to think about this and I don't really understand the reason why a fake LMP would have replaced the real one? Also I don't understand why LMP (at least the one we think is the real deal) doesn't want to give her DNA regarding Eliza Presley's case? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Can it be the reason? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Nooo <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Or? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

Don't know too lol..i really want to know how it's possible to replace somebody..!LMP (the one we think is the real) really looks like to her father..Maybe she doesn't want to justify herself,Micheal tried to justify hisemlf many times and people continue to treat him badly today again..even if the truth is revealed
This discussion has been closed.