31 minutes ago via web
    <!-- m -->http://the-red-thread.net/ophiuchus2.html<!-- m -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Ophiuchus is the 13th Sign of the Zodiac and a constellation
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

I have found a video on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hWhesr8jQQ
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    "What if half the things ever said turned out 2 B a lie, how will you know the truth?"

I often ask myself this question because in my quest for the truth I realize that even what seems to be the truth is not the truth in reality. The truth is not always the opposite of the lie, it's not black or white, it's not as easy and there are a lot of false prophets playing a double game in which message lies are diluted in truths. So how can someone make the difference between a lie and a truth ? By basing ourselves only on the evidence, the rest is only speculations and should not be considered as the ultimate truth.

I agree. We have to go deeper than surface. These last 4/5 tweets all seem to go together, clarifying the collective message. MJ loves God's Word the Bible, but he sees a bigger picture, that is LOVE--God's love. That will ultimately unfold, after all the messy history of humanity with Satan's half truths woven into the fabric is done. The consumation of all, the restoration, when all shall be made new again. The Etch-a-stetch is shaken and we start again with a clean slate.

I also agree with you Sarahli that John 3:7 is also talking about resurrection and the glorified bodies we will receive, as well as a change of heart. John 12:24

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit."

Interesting the quote about half being a lie. God might not be lying or capable, but He assignes Satan to do the lying half and gets away with it. It's all a giant drama and the Bible is part of the plot. IMO

I don't know who said that but Satan is in the detail especially with the believers but God protects those who seek for His protection so there is nothing to be worried about. I see it like that: we are here on earth because of our polytheistic tendencies. God gave us a second chance to repent that's why we are here. God is testing us, is testing our faith in Him and allowed Satan, who thought that he could be a god, to lead astray those who hesitated to reject Satan's claim when in Heaven, and who now on earth do not seek for God, those who think arrogantly that they are sufficient to themselves, those who straight worship Satan.

As God is all about Justice and Truth, Satan is the contrary, injustice and lies. He is wise enough to melt the two so that in final he is the winner because The Truth must be clear and pure not tainted with lies. If people are served half-truths can we say that they have the truth or even a part of it ? I would say no because a single lie insidiously hidden within the truth don't make it a truth anymore. That's why I say and feel that the evidence is the key. Only the evidence can make something be stamped as being a truth.

Now what about the evidence ? It makes me remember the theory of evolution (Darwin). When we used to learn it at school I remember that the teacher used to show us "evidences", like pictures of skulls and skeletons, even man made drawings of "creatures" half-monkey half-man in caverns...it makes me laugh today because these are no way evidences. Even one of the skull has been fabricated by Darwin to support his claims and is now known to be a fake but this has been discovered many years later only, which means that

for a long period of time Darwin duped
    people with a fake evidence.
    http://www.nwcreation.net/evolutionfraud.html
    But I asked myself why did Darwin so wanted his theory to be true ? If it is not an inspiration of Satan...

There isn't always an answer for everything so I follow this rule: as my Guidance is God, things which do not contrary His message are "Ok". I always try to see things in this perspective.

I know that a lot of people in the Christian world think that there is only one way. A lot of Muslims also think the same and a lot of Jews too. But I don't. I deeply believe that everyone who seeks God whatever way it is will find an answer from God and God will guide him/her in the right way and there's not only one. We are billions of people in this planet, with different traditions, languages, cultures, there can't be just one way leading to God. Well this is just my opinion.

I know that Michael reads the Bible and is more familiar with it and it's message. This is his hoax and the Bible, through TS posts, is a part of it and I deeply respect that. I myself want to learn what is in the Bible. I just hope that Michael doesn't mind if sometimes I quote the Quran... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

"Do not argue with the people of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) except in the nicest possible manner—unless they transgress—and say, "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our God and your God is one and the same; to Him we are submitters." (29:46) Quran.

God bless you Mjonmind I love your open mind and tolerance. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I can't speak about Darwin's motives. I mean, what he thought he had to gain by promoting a lie. I do believe that he was simply deceived by the same deceiver who tags us all at various times, for his own <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> purposes.

ONE of his purposes with the theory <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> of Evolution, was (and is, still) to devalue the human spirit and soul. If we all came from monkeys, or worse, some nondescript <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> sea slime, then we are just another form of animal--with no grander purpose than to meet bodily needs on a daily basis. Food, water, shelter, kill or be killed, in order to survive another minute---for...what??

The highest functioning animal, (I believe the biggest brain belongs to the parrot, but haven't studied this in decades) has NO understanding of morality, that there even is right or wrong; has NO hopes, plans, or dreams cherished in his heart; has no theories about Life or the Universe (forget about mathematics or music!) or EVEN other animals!!

The Human being, however, designed by God, infused at conception, with a soul and a supernatural spirit exactly in the image of the Creator, and unlimited possibilities, <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ---now THAT is something else. THAT is something to be reckoned with. It is God's crowning Glory, the object of His affection, and a threat to every devil. God gave the planet to US. Satan means to get us to destroy each other, so that he can have it, and one-up God. Unquestioned valuing of Human LIFE as PRICELESS is at the very heart of the matter.

Without this, euthanazia, abortion and all violence committed against one another, are just population thinning measures; "survival of the fittest", and all that CRAP. (actually 'survival of the most alert' and "aware". Some certain very "fit" persons, who happened to have been compromised by their own prescription drugs, become as helpless as the fetuses being scraped out of wombs on a daily basis.). With it, these actions are horrific elective murders. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It all comes down to whether or not human life is worth anything. Or if ALL human life or just certain (stronger, more ambitiously self-preserving) elite?

You know, don't you, that before the "theory of evolution <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> " was taught in schools, there wasn't the widespread violence of kids killing kids, and parents and kids killing each other, and parents killing the former "love of their life" over some custody issue (which, really, is more about money than priceless, precious, big eyed little Johnny or Suzy...) Life used to be absolutely precious, when we thought we were made in GOD's image... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Most people valued other people. Even criminals didn't always KILL their victims...

Thinking persons, who valued God's heart and thoughts and Word, valued everyone.

People who harm other people just don't get it how valuable humans--every single one--even the most severely handicapped human beings, who seem to be able to contribute little or nothing to society, are.

Every single human being is here on this planet, by design. HE wants us here for some purpose <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . There are things going on spirit to Spirit, that NO one knows about except the spirit of the man within. Yet, PEOPLE are being drugged and placed on[ <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ] "life support" (because the drugs---like morphine, propofol, etc...--- suppress the ability to breathe on one's own) and systematically, arbitrarily, unplugged (to their detriment: murdered), DAILY, WITH, incidentally, the permission sometimes, of the deceived families...

All because of some doctrine of devils, the theory of evolution. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The soul is in the brain.
    The soul is in the brain.

No argument <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • New tweet: Ophiuchus
    31 minutes ago via web

I'm not sure how I quite ended up @ Nostradamus, but I did!
    First, a little background on this man -- <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus<!-- m -->.

Now, Nostradamus linked to Ophiuchus. These vids are from a series on the History Channel, titled "Lost Book of Nostradamus" (2007):

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0CHi1RXX0;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPm6qCHCvjo;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbpER_qKkcI<!-- m -->.

For the record, I don't believe that the world is going to end in 2012! I'm more of the conciousness-shifting ilk!

@finfin, @Lilou -- thanks for your information.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    New tweet: Ophiuchus
    31 minutes ago via web

I'm not sure how I quite ended up @ Nostradamus, but I did!
    First, a little background on this man -- <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus<!-- m -->.

Now, Nostradamus linked to Ophiuchus. These vids are from a series on the History Channel, titled "Lost Book of Nostradamus" (2007):

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0CHi1RXX0;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPm6qCHCvjo;<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbpER_qKkcI<!-- m -->.

For the record, I don't believe that the world is going to end in 2012! I'm more of the conciousness-shifting ilk!

@Lilou -- thanks for your information.

thank you for yours,and,also,i don't believe in this theory !
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @ Its her agree with you but I am sure that this theory of evolution comes from the devil, I know people don't take it seriously and always laugh at me when I say that but to me Darwin has been inspired by Satan, who else? The worst in this story is that this theory is teached as if it was the utlimate truth and most people really believe that we are parents with monkeys. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I always reply but why are there still monkeys then? Why these didn't evolve and are perfectly capable to live? They cannot answer.

And this theory of evolution is not only about the human beings/monkeys evolution but also regarding the evolution of animals themselves as to say that there is no God who would have created perfect animals from the very start but that these animals had to evolve and adapt themselves to be able to survive. Theory totally false, everything that is has to be conceived by an intelligence, like a car has to be conceived by a group of people, a computer, a building etc., so the same for living creatures. Life on earth cannot have appeared by meer chance.

I will just finish by saying that I consider life as being sacred. @Gema The mystery of the soul has not been discovered by anyone and will maybe never be. The soul I would say is energy and energy never dies. The brain is what connects our soul to this world, when disconnected (death) we are freed from this world and our soul raises above.
    God bless you Its her.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    New tweet: Ophiuchus
    31 minutes ago via web
    Please read the link, information about Ophiuchus being the 13th sign of the zodiac, physician and Egyptian connections
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Ophiuchus - interesting! and finfin gave the link to <!-- m -->http://the-red-thread.net/ophiuchus2.html<!-- m --> Here Betty Rhodes links Ophiuchus to Imhotep to Joseph in Genesis. She starts off with,
    "the constellation, Ophiuchus, has been known since ancient times, and is better known as Serpentarius, the Serpent Holder."
    I've done study in the past on Joseph being the much loved Egyptian Imhotep, the healer and dream interpreter. There are many similarities to Michael Jackson. His second name is Joe/Joseph, he is a dreamer, favorite of his father, brothers jealous of him, him becoming ruler and then testing his brothers for their true love, and more. Joseph, one of the 12 sons of Jacob, is clearly a type of later Christ, the Messiah, sinse he rises through his suffering, to become the second in command over all Egypt, second to the Pharoah, and there's more similarities. Jesus, suffered on the cross, is seated at the right hand of the throne of God, second in command in the Universe. The Bible says that eventually we, as the heirs, will be seated with Christ, at the right hand of the throne of God. Here is Michael holding one of his many snakes.viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&p=200492&hilit=joseph+genesis#p200492<!-- l -->
    I will tell you the BIG picture as I see it, the most briefest without going into to much detail. God, the Creator of the Universe, Spirit, indeed loves humanity and has a special role for each person. There is no such thing as free choice. He is the ultimate Man behind the curtain. He has orchestrated all of history, and it is His story. All history is a huge drama, a story, with actors and actresses. He assigned Satan as the adversary, much like Judas Iscariot was assigned the betrayor. We, including Satan, may not be aware of it being Him who moves us to makes us think we choose. He is in complete control of ALL things. "We live and move in Him and have our being." He has said in several verses that He is the originator of evil or calamity, and in the end we will understand it was all for the good of humanity, all for LOVE. Much like the story of Joseph, when his brothers sold him to slavery and eventually he became the second in command over all of Egypt (remember that also in parallel to MJ), and said to his brothers, "You meant it for evil, but God meant if for good, to save many lives." Genesis. I believe the Bible to be God's word, spoken through humans, though I believe much is cryptic, and God has deliberately cloaked much of it, by tranlation issues, etc. Even Jesus is Yahshuah, the Hebrew, not Greek. The original Israelites, and Jesus were black-skinned (see Hebrewisraelites.org ) God has a lot of twists and turns in His story, wouldn't want to call them lies, but hoaxes Himself, all for the story. He loves a good story just like we all do. There are some twists at the end as well. Because He is the originator of good and evil, just assigns the characters, He can make the ending the way He wishes. I personally believe all literature, world religions, modern movies whatever are also God speaking through our creativity of bits of His plan.
    And another one:
    Re: Julien's catalogue:"Survival food" on handwritten notes
    by MJonmind » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:45 pm

I tried to decipher the words but only got so far. Is someone good with handwriting? Maybe that's why they took the cement to neverland. They're building an underground storage or living compound for possible future bad scenario.

This sparks a vague thought I had a while back. Maybe with all the emphasis on Joe or Joseph in his name, there is a direction to the Joseph in the Bible, where the story parallels Michael. He has 11 siblings, favored by his father which makes his brothers jealous. They sell him into slavery, but have a mock death of him by killing a goat, covering Joseph's coat in blood and deceiving their father. Joseph is hired in Egypt, falsely accused making advances at his master's wife, in prison 2 years, his ability to interpret dreams brings him to second in command in all of Egypt. There he immediately begins storage of food (harvested in 7 years of plenty) in vast granaries for 7 years of famine ahead. His famous verse spoken to his brothers who basically had to bow to him as Pharoah 2nd in command when he finally revealed himself (BAM), "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good, to save many people alive," Genesis 50:20 interesting numbers. Also the number of Joseph's family that moved to Egypt was 70 (Genesis 46:27). If anyone wanted to take the story further there are probably many other parallels cause it goes into a lot more detail. Joseph is always seen throughout the Bible as a picture of Christ, just as Michael is.
    @ Its her agree with you but I am sure that this theory of evolution comes from the devil, I know people don't take it seriously and always laugh at me when I say that but to me Darwin has been inspired by Satan, who else?

And what do you base your Satan theory on?

The worst in this story is that this theory is teached as if it was the utlimate truth and most people really believe that we are parents with monkeys. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I always reply but why are there still monkeys then? Why these didn't evolve and are perfectly capable to live? They cannot answer.
    Because different spices (branches) evolved, others developed and other were extinguished.

To be short in a veeeery long subject;
    The "monkeys" as people call them, had a genetical jump, a genetical mistake that made the muscles of the side of the face to dissapear, so the skull developed in the way that looks today and the brain got bigger.
    And this theory of evolution is not only about the human beings/monkeys evolution but also regarding the evolution of animals themselves as to say that there is no God who would have created perfect animals from the very start but that these animals had to evolve and adapt themselves to be able to survive. Theory totally false, everything that is has to be conceived by an intelligence, like a car has to be conceived by a group of people, a computer, a building etc., so the same for living creatures. Life on earth cannot have appeared by meer chance.

WhÖÖt????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I will just finish by saying that I consider life as being sacred. @Gema The mystery of the soul has not been discovered by anyone and will maybe never be. The soul I would say is energy and energy never dies. The brain is what connects our soul to this world, when disconnected (death) we are freed from this world and our soul raises above.

The soul, I would say, it´s our psychology, our personality and our memories, all that, makes ones soul.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When astrologers laid the foundations for the Zodiac of twelve signs, Ophiuchus was a constellation that was hidden or not passing by the ecliptic, and therefore was not considered a sign of the zodiac. However, the phenomenon of the precession of the equinoxes did that currently this constellation Scorpio and Sagittarius, passing through the ecliptic.

It is found near the center of the Galaxy, opposite to the area of Orion constellation... The Mayans considered the area of the belt of Orion as a resurrection, or the heart of the creation. A place to which the Maís Dios (what mankind?) is directed in a canoe (the solar system? what Earth?) from the underworld (the center of the Galaxy?). Astronomically solar system makes a cyclical journey through the Galaxy, and in these times is coming increasingly at the Centre.

Mythological perspective, Ophiuchus was a character with very specific characteristics. Son of a God and a human, with large capacity for healing, which could even resurrect the dead.

Maybe the Sun at the time of the birth of Jesus was passing through Ophiuchus, and that this would be the zodiac sign of the. In fact some miracles attributed to Jesún included healing the sick and resurrect the dead.

This could perhaps be an element of hope within all forecasts of chaos, war, penalties and destruction. Leaving aside the religious and astrological point of view, and still somewhat neutral or secular, there are many coincidences that point to that "the end of time" is nearby. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it is "the end of the world". It is perhaps only the tragic end of an era decadent, following which continues a cycle of evolution which leads to a different stage, maybe better.

And the interesting thing about this is that you so you may live, because it seems the 21 or 22 December 2012. In fact it we are living longer, because "horsemen of the Apocalypse" are now present: the desire of conquest, war, famine and death. This what we see in the current situation in the world every day we see the news. If there is any truth in all matches found in the Mayan prophecies, the predictions of Nostradamus and the Apocalypse, among other similar sources, perhaps only has until very poorly time that bottomed in these negative so that eventually the good the last battles emerges victorious situations.
  • I've heard of the 13th sign before! =D
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Thanks for bringing the evolution quarrel up.
    I am saddened to have had to read what I had to read about Darwin and evolution.

Look at only yourself and how God has led you through all steps of evolution from your first day on earth until this precious moment now. How much grace and love did He give to you to make that evolutionary journey in your body, soul and spirit happen.
    God is not on the opposite of evolution. God accompanies evolution and let it happen and supports it for the better. This is not putting out black or white just as we are not black or white but ALL ONE.
    Darwin was meant to happen and so he served to bring new knowledge to mankind. He was only one striving for new knowledge about the origins of mankind. Same applies to the myth of the flat earth. There were hundreds of people striving for truth about it all over the planet for centuries.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_earth
    Btw, it was Alfred Russel Wallace who proposed the "evolution theory" first, not Darwin.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Russel_Wallace

Apes and human beings belong to the same family origins of primates.
    This has been proven by many evidences.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primate
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
    What is wrong with that? Nothing at all. I am fond of being a sister to apes. They are wonderful creatures and not only Bubbles proved that. And if you consider human soul and spirit being "above" animal or plant soul and spirit then you have missed a lot of rich experiences to date.

More important in this discussion:
    questioning an evolutionary context will put into question DNA relevance to prove the natural inheritance origin of a person.

Evolution in organisms occurs through changes in heritable traits – particular characteristics of an organism. In humans, for example, eye color is an inherited characteristic and an individual might inherit the "brown-eye trait" from one of their parents. Inherited traits are controlled by genes and the complete set of genes within an organism's genome is called its genotype.

The complete set of observable traits that make up the structure and behavior of an organism is called its phenotype. These traits come from the interaction of its genotype with the environment. As a result, many aspects of an organism's phenotype are not inherited. For example, suntanned skin comes from the interaction between a person's genotype and sunlight; thus, suntans are not passed on to people's children. However, some people tan more easily than others, due to differences in their genotype; a striking example are people with the inherited trait of albinism, who do not tan at all and are very sensitive to sunburn.

Heritable traits are passed from one generation to the next via DNA, a molecule that encodes genetic information. DNA is a long polymer composed of four types of bases. The sequence of bases along a particular DNA molecule specify the genetic information, in a manner similar to a sequence of letters spelling out a sentence. Before a cell divides, the DNA is copied, so that each of the resulting two cells will inherit the DNA sequence.

Thus Eliza's case based on DNA evidence and potential relations to MJ's case would be a needless and even (as stated in some posts and I take it to the logic peak) "satanic" undertaking.

Do we believe in this? I don't.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks for bringing the evolution quarrel up.
    I am saddened to have had to read what I had to read about Darwin and evolution.

Look at only yourself and how God has led you through all steps of evolution from your first day on earth until this precious moment now. How much grace and love did He give to you to make that evolutionary journey in your body, soul and spirit happen.
    God is not on the opposite of evolution. God accompanies evolution and let it happen and supports it for the better. This is not putting out black or white just as we are not black or white but ALL ONE.
    Darwin was meant to happen and so he served to bring new knowledge to mankind. He was only one striving for new knowledge about the origins of mankind. Same applies to the myth of the flat earth. There were hundreds of people striving for truth about it all over the planet for centuries.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_earth
    Btw, it was Alfred Russel Wallace who proposed the "evolution theory" first, not Darwin.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Russel_Wallace

Apes and human beings belong to the same family origins of primates.
    This has been proven by many evidences.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primate
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
    What is wrong with that? Nothing at all. I am fond of being a sister to apes. They are wonderful creatures and not only Bubbles proved that. And if you consider human soul and spirit being "above" animal or plant soul and spirit then you have missed a lot of rich experiences to date.

More important in this discussion:
    questioning an evolutionary context will put into question DNA relevance to prove the natural inheritance origin of a person.

Evolution in organisms occurs through changes in heritable traits – particular characteristics of an organism. In humans, for example, eye color is an inherited characteristic and an individual might inherit the "brown-eye trait" from one of their parents. Inherited traits are controlled by genes and the complete set of genes within an organism's genome is called its genotype.

The complete set of observable traits that make up the structure and behavior of an organism is called its phenotype. These traits come from the interaction of its genotype with the environment. As a result, many aspects of an organism's phenotype are not inherited. For example, suntanned skin comes from the interaction between a person's genotype and sunlight; thus, suntans are not passed on to people's children. However, some people tan more easily than others, due to differences in their genotype; a striking example are people with the inherited trait of albinism, who do not tan at all and are very sensitive to sunburn.

Heritable traits are passed from one generation to the next via DNA, a molecule that encodes genetic information. DNA is a long polymer composed of four types of bases. The sequence of bases along a particular DNA molecule specify the genetic information, in a manner similar to a sequence of letters spelling out a sentence. Before a cell divides, the DNA is copied, so that each of the resulting two cells will inherit the DNA sequence.

Thus Eliza's case based on DNA evidence and potential relations to MJ's case would be a needless and even (as stated in some posts and I take it to the logic peak) "satanic" undertaking.

Do we believe in this? I don't.

I don't know to whom you answered exactly but I feel I'm also a target <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I think that you have misunderstood what I've tried to say. Let's forget the Satan part because it always gives the same kind of answers and I have no proof that it's right.

What is wrong with this theory is not the fact that things can evolve, I don't say that things cannot change because God can perfectly do it and does it and programmed it, all forms of life can actually adapt themselves. This is really not the point. Your example of a baby becoming an adult does not fall into the category of Darwin (or Wallace) theory, to me there is a difference between a monkey becoming a man and a baby becoming a man or a woman. They say that we are parents with monkeys. Take two books of the same size and the same number of pages, the story inside is completely different. This is how we are parents with monkeys. I have nothing against monkeys by the way <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree that there're changes within a species but a species becoming a completely new one without an intelligence behind <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->, the cells or molecules cannot just gather together by themselves and be a new thing without a conception.

I have not understood your comment on the DNA and its relevance here. What you have explained is inheritance not evolution. I would just say that according to evolutionists the DNA, would be the result of a series of biochemical accidents and mutations, excuse me but even if I'm not a scientist DNA is so complex that it just cannot be the result of coincidences...plus, this kind of thinking lead many to think that some 'races' where superior than others, ya know natural selection...of course DNA can prove parental links and I don't know why you say satanic undertaking? This is God who created this life programming and every individual has a unique code. DNA is something extraordinary to me and proves that God created all things, this is the proof that things don't happen by meer chance and that life is not the result of unguided natural selection. DNA proves that Darwin theory is fake. DNA is the mark of God within us. DNA is fantastic! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The theory of evolution is just claiming that there is no God and that everything came by chance and selection, that is 'evolution'. Not all scientists agree with it, it is not the ultimate truth, yes it's just a theory.

I think it's really worth to give examples:

The evolutionists claim that birds are descendants of reptiles but are incapable to explain the colossal differences between these two species and have not proven it. Birds at first sight are completely different than reptiles. I will just focus on their feathers. It makes me think of the saying "light as a feather" and this in a way describes the perfection of the complex structure of a feather. For that a bird can fly this part is very important, crucial and it cannot be the result of a hazardous evolution. No it has to be thought and evolution is against that. For a bird to be able to fly its feathers must have been the same from the very start or he couldn't be able to fly or it wasn't a bird. Another example is the sonar of a bat, it is so perfect that it is millions of times more efficient than man-made sonars, can it really be the result of evolution?

Well I'll end here I just believe in adaptation and creationism = in God, not in the Darwin and Co. theory of evolution. Yes Darwin was meant to be but to misguide people in my opinion.

[youtube:idpdfvvr]
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I don't know to whom you answered exactly but I feel I'm also a target <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . I think that you have misunderstood what I've tried to say. Let's forget the Satan part because it always gives the same kind of answers and I have no proof that it's right.

What is wrong with this theory is not the fact that things can evolve, I don't say that things cannot change because God can perfectly do it and does it and programmed it, all forms of life can actually adapt themselves. This is really not the point. Your example of a baby becoming an adult does not fall into the category of Darwin (or Wallace) theory, to me there is a difference between a monkey becoming a man and a baby becoming a man or a woman. They say that we are parents with monkeys. Take two books of the same size and the same number of pages, the story inside is completely different. This is how we are parents with monkeys. I have nothing against monkeys by the way <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree that there're changes within a species but a species becoming a completely new one without an intelligence behind <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->, the cells or molecules cannot just gather together by themselves and be a new thing without a conception.

I have not understood your comment on the DNA and its relevance here. What you have explained is inheritance not evolution. I would just say that according to evolutionists the DNA, would be the result of a series of biochemical accidents and mutations, excuse me but even if I'm not a scientist DNA is so complex that it just cannot be the result of coincidences...plus, this kind of thinking lead many to think that some 'races' where superior than others, ya know natural selection...of course DNA can prove parental links and I don't know why you say satanic undertaking? This is God who created this life programming and every individual has a unique code. DNA is something extraordinary to me and proves that God created all things, this is the proof that things don't happen by meer chance and that life is not the result of unguided natural selection. DNA proves that Darwin theory is fake. DNA is the mark of God within us. DNA is fantastic! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The theory of evolution is just claiming that there is no God and that everything came by chance and selection, that is 'evolution'. Not all scientists agree with it, it is not the ultimate truth, yes it's just a theory.

I think it's really worth to give examples:

The evolutionists claim that birds are descendants of reptiles but are incapable to explain the colossal differences between these two species and have not proven it. Birds at first sight are completely different than reptiles. I will just focus on their feathers. It makes me think of the saying "light as a feather" and this in a way describes the perfection of the complex structure of a feather. For that a bird can fly this part is very important, crucial and it cannot be the result of a hazardous evolution. No it has to be thought and evolution is against that. For a bird to be able to fly its feathers must have been the same from the very start or he couldn't be able to fly or it wasn't a bird. Another example is the sonar of a bat, it is so perfect that it is millions of times more efficient than man-made sonars, can it really be the result of evolution?

Well I'll end here I just believe in adaptation and creationism = in God, not in the Darwin and Co. theory of evolution. Yes Darwin was meant to be but to misguide people in my opinion.

[youtube:1susp610]
    [/quote]
    Amen!!!! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Opiuchus -- if the 13 sun signs are used, Michael Jackson is then a "Leo"!
  • Opiuchus -- if the 13 sun signs are used, Michael Jackson is then a "Leo"!

What's your actual astrological sign?
    The astrological signs used these days are 2000 years out of date. The reason is due to the slow, 25,800 year wobble (precession) of Earth's rotation axis.

The traditional linking of birthdays and birth signs suggests the sun spends about 30 days crossing each of the 12 zodiacal constellations. The truth is that there are really 13 constellations that the sun "drifts" through along it's path in the sky (the ecliptic). Another truth is that they are not equal in duration.
    They vary from 6 days to 45 days.

Below is a table describing the actual 13 zodiacal constellations. The reason the column "Actual (2000 AD)" includes the same ending day of one as the beginning day of the next is that the movement of the sun from one constellation to another happens during the day, not at the actual end of the day. In the old, traditional one each sign has the same time span.

Much of this information comes from the magazine "Sky and Telescope" June/98
    http://members.shaw.ca/tfrisen/Science/astrolog.htm
    Hi Grace,

I glean all my information/truth from the Word of God. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am very grateful for everything He has given or done for me! I don't trust anything else, especially "evidences" which can be <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> fabricated by man, without test, so, this is the field I have to "play" on, when discussing "theories". (I think, though, that the "argument" has been settled. The theory doesn't fly and there are people banding together to get the fiction extracted from the textbooks, right now, despite the cost...we'll see how far the NWO let them get.)

I thought I would just share some truth I found, too. With you, because something you said <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> sparked the thoughts, and with anyone else who likes the truth, or at least food for thought. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The Word of God states that there is one kind of flesh of Man, and a different kind of flesh of beasts. The two DNA are incompatible with one another. Completely. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Not only is it impossible for Man to have descended from beasts, he is unable to produce offspring with beasts.

It has been finally proven that Darwin doctored his "evidence".

According to Socrates, if enough questions are asked, the facts will come out. People were so hungry for something new, they were ripe for deception. The THEORY of Evolution dazzled people, and they simply did not or were too angry to think to ask the right or enough questions at first.

Bubbles <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> was a man's pet. He has no sensibilities about being his own man or fulfilling ANY aspirations of his own, as humans do. It is not IN him to explain any theory or to question anything. Even if he COULD talk, and lived a million centuries, he would NEVER ask the question "Why?" It is not IN him to care.

He hasn't, now, even the wherewithal to live in the wild amongst his own species, because he is what the Bible calls a "brute (unspohisticated; without understanding) beast", which means, once domesticated, he is ruined for survival in his own natural environment.

For all the joy he brought to MJ and his family as an infant (and I do get his fascination <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , I DO) ; as a teenager, his bite could kill or seriously disfigure, and as an adult he has the vise grip of an 800 pound bouncer, with the understanding and self-control <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> of a "Terrible Twos" toddler. This animal is NOT a companion animal. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (I thank God I didn't get attached to a baby one. I couldn't have given him up, and I'd be dead now...)

The Higher Functioning (Man), is able to adapt to any environment.

The ape is not my sister, or my neighbor. Just different species, fellow tenants of Earth. But, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> YOU are. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> There is where I am richer for it.

It is not an insult to differentiate creation by higher and lower functioning beings. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It is simply the fact of the matter. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> We each have different assignments. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Bubbles and all of my own well loved animals, also, are what you could call "limited liability models" of being. They were created with limited capacity BY DESIGN, so as to have limitations in how they could be used by any demon to wreak havoc in the lives of humans. They are not able to plot or plan, speak lies or make false friends with humans. They are not able to interfere with or usurp the good or evil plans of Man.

We have quite enough iniquity <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> from each other. Imagine the chaos of never knowing which barnyard or domestic animal was selling your personal business to the tabloids, or phoning in gossip to your place of employment, or messing with your wife or kids, or bank account... (no, I am not being silly; demons HATE us! They will use anything. Remember the snake in the garden?).

God planned that there would only be ONE species with the power of intelligent speech and will, which would rule over and dominate the others. If anything goes wrong here, it is ALL because of Man.

All animals are completely innocent. They cannot be held responsible; they have been given NO authority.

I didn't mention this before, but one of the evils of evolution's "survival of the fittest", and "natural selection" themes, is that it accommodates (and will enable future) slavery. This evil didn't originate with the formal T.o.E., but Darwin's" modern" scientific tweaking of the theory, encouraged the damnable LIE that the dominion God gave to Man, righteously included dominating other MEN---

(WHICH IT DOES NOT) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It fostered thought in certain people, that everyone and anyone who "appeared" to be inferior to the self-appointed superior, WERE inferior and rightfully belonged at the tail end of everything... This is ALL arbitrarily based on "evidence" of their (highly evolved) five senses--mostly sight--of those who deem themselves to be "Naturally, Evolutionally " in charge...

If anyone thinks we have made great strides in the advancement of Freedom, think again. This is the calm before the storm. There are those who have decided they WILL rule over us, no matter what, and have had MANY tentacled plans in the works for decades (just what I personally know about, and, actually, probably the reason for this Death Hoax).

It is in KNOWING who you ARE, which determines whether you will be dominated or not. I am a child of the Most High, made in His image, which means I am a SPEAKING spirit, able to control my own destiny, at will. The ONLY "slavery" I will ever go along with is one who becomes a slave to Love, as the bible speaks of. This is when one loves SOmuch they will set aside their preference for the loved one. By choice. Only. This is honorable. It is not dehumanizing or humiliating. It is a pleasure to serve.

He has stated His Guidelines (Commandments, actually <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) but it is TOTALLY up to me whether I submit my self to Him. After all, He cannot judge me, or hold me responsible for that which I have no authority to do otherwise. (And we already KNOW there is a judgment coming. The world has been cruisin'...for a long time.)

I DO submit myself to Him out of sheer LOVE and worship of His Wonderfulness <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> It is because I am FREE that it is genuine!

Knowing that you are made in the image of GOD, and not as an AFTERTHOUGHT, a second attempt at improving the animal kingdom, makes you value everything more. It lines everything up.

KNOWING you were designed ON PURPOSE, for and by Love, and not in some cosmic explosion, makes you realize you are someone magical, important to the Plan. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> You BELONG here. You are loved. It makes ALL the difference in the world, whether you see yourself as the spittin' image of God, as His child of purpose, or some cosmic accident, and probably taking up space, and in the way, here....

You take better care of your animals, because you realize they are nothing like us at all.

They are something else. Sometimes just pure love.

With special needs.

And, they need us to care for their world. The bible says a righteous man is kind to his beast. "Righteous" being simply in good standing/relationship with the Almighty. Kindness tells more about you than them, because humans can do or not do this on purpose. When we have compassion on "dumb animals", it is not because they are less intelligent. It is because they have less authority. They have less options. They are speechless. They CAN'T make things happen or fix what is broken. They can't dream or read, or enjoy a good story read to them...they can't wipe away your tears, or offer advice, like a sister or parent---all they can do is pace around you helplessly, <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> anxious that you're in pain.

God does let things UNFOLD according to His plans and our own. But not by evolution---by will. By CHOICE. In God's plan, things blossom and grow; wax and wane; tides go out and come in. Things He made to be ONE thing, NEVER change into OTHER THINGS.

NEVER.

Apes don't become people---they become old apes.

If you don't believe me, that evolution theory is a step down (to slavery & the NWO), check this out:

REMEMBER how easily people went from believing that conceiving a new baby human was a blessing from God and hope for the world to continue ----to believing that what is conceived is something OTHER THAN a new human baby, which now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> requires some decision to be made, before it "turns into" a human...?

It somehow ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> through DOUBLE SPEAK) became a piece of "tissue", "nothing human" (even though, if left to term, will never EVER be anything else BUT a human baby <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) . It is NOT something else. It is not something non-human which will EVOLVE into a human eventually, no matter WHAT science ("so called"), or the law of the land, say.

Whatever creature it is, it is for all time. We are inside time. God is outside time. He sees the entire picture, beginning to end. We see things linearly, in increments. Some would have us believe that if the pregnacy is interrupted in one of the increments at the beginning, there was no human baby. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

He knows

who he placed in that womb.

From The Way You Make Me Feel <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> video:

"BE yourself. You CAN'T be nobody else." It is the TRUTH for every creature. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Opiuchus is the thirteenth sign, .. according to the chart virgo'm no scorpion. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

As Mahatma Gandhi said, the error does not become really because it is spread and sometimes multiplied a lie spreads and becomes truly for many.
  • So that would knock me down to Sagittarius instead of Capricorn and then my rising sign may be Scorpio instead of Sagittarius, lolz. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->, if 13th sign is really what's good.

So, why isn't this sign recognized? BTW, I heard about a 13th sign once before reading these recent posts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Hi Grace,

I glean all my information/truth from the Word of God. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am very grateful for everything He has given or done for me! I don't trust anything else, especially "evidences" which can be <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> fabricated by man, without test, so, this is the field I have to "play" on, when discussing "theories". (I think, though, that the "argument" has been settled. The theory doesn't fly and there are people banding together to get the fiction extracted from the textbooks, right now, despite the cost...we'll see how far the NWO let them get.)

I thought I would just share some truth I found, too. With you, because something you said <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> sparked the thoughts, and with anyone else who likes the truth, or at least food for thought. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The Word of God states that there is one kind of flesh of Man, and a different kind of flesh of beasts. The two DNA are incompatible with one another. Completely. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Not only is it impossible for Man to have descended from beasts, he is unable to produce offspring with beasts.

It has been finally proven that Darwin doctored his "evidence".

According to Socrates, if enough questions are asked, the facts will come out. People were so hungry for something new, they were ripe for deception. The THEORY of Evolution dazzled people, and they simply did not or were too angry to think to ask the right or enough questions at first.

Bubbles <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> was a man's pet. He has no sensibilities about being his own man or fulfilling ANY aspirations of his own, as humans do. It is not IN him to explain any theory or to question anything. Even if he COULD talk, and lived a million centuries, he would NEVER ask the question "Why?" It is not IN him to care.

He hasn't, now, even the wherewithal to live in the wild amongst his own species, because he is what the Bible calls a "brute (unspohisticated; without understanding) beast", which means, once domesticated, he is ruined for survival in his own natural environment.

For all the joy he brought to MJ and his family as an infant (and I do get his fascination <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> , I DO) ; as a teenager, his bite could kill or seriously disfigure, and as an adult he has the vise grip of an 800 pound bouncer, with the understanding and self-control <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> of a "Terrible Twos" toddler. This animal is NOT a companion animal. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (I thank God I didn't get attached to a baby one. I couldn't have given him up, and I'd be dead now...)

The Higher Functioning (Man), is able to adapt to any environment.

The ape is not my sister, or my neighbor. Just different species, fellow tenants of Earth. But, <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> YOU are. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> There is where I am richer for it.

It is not an insult to differentiate creation by higher and lower functioning beings. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It is simply the fact of the matter. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> We each have different assignments. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Bubbles and all of my own well loved animals, also, are what you could call "limited liability models" of being. They were created with limited capacity BY DESIGN, so as to have limitations in how they could be used by any demon to wreak havoc in the lives of humans. They are not able to plot or plan, speak lies or make false friends with humans. They are not able to interfere with or usurp the good or evil plans of Man.

We have quite enough iniquity <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> from each other. Imagine the chaos of never knowing which barnyard or domestic animal was selling your personal business to the tabloids, or phoning in gossip to your place of employment, or messing with your wife or kids, or bank account... (no, I am not being silly; demons HATE us! They will use anything. Remember the snake in the garden?).

God planned that there would only be ONE species with the power of intelligent speech and will, which would rule over and dominate the others. If anything goes wrong here, it is ALL because of Man.

All animals are completely innocent. They cannot be held responsible; they have been given NO authority.

I didn't mention this before, but one of the evils of evolution's "survival of the fittest", and "natural selection" themes, is that it accommodates (and will enable future) slavery. This evil didn't originate with the formal T.o.E., but Darwin's" modern" scientific tweaking of the theory, encouraged the damnable LIE that the dominion God gave to Man, righteously included dominating other MEN---

(WHICH IT DOES NOT) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It fostered thought in certain people, that everyone and anyone who "appeared" to be inferior to the self-appointed superior, WERE inferior and rightfully belonged at the tail end of everything... This is ALL arbitrarily based on "evidence" of their (highly evolved) five senses--mostly sight--of those who deem themselves to be "Naturally, Evolutionally " in charge...

If anyone thinks we have made great strides in the advancement of Freedom, think again. This is the calm before the storm. There are those who have decided they WILL rule over us, no matter what, and have had MANY tentacled plans in the works for decades (just what I personally know about, and, actually, probably the reason for this Death Hoax).

It is in KNOWING who you ARE, which determines whether you will be dominated or not. I am a child of the Most High, made in His image, which means I am a SPEAKING spirit, able to control my own destiny, at will. The ONLY "slavery" I will ever go along with is one who becomes a slave to Love, as the bible speaks of. This is when one loves SOmuch they will set aside their preference for the loved one. By choice. Only. This is honorable. It is not dehumanizing or humiliating. It is a pleasure to serve.

He has stated His Guidelines (Commandments, actually <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) but it is TOTALLY up to me whether I submit my self to Him. After all, He cannot judge me, or hold me responsible for that which I have no authority to do otherwise. (And we already KNOW there is a judgment coming. The world has been cruisin'...for a long time.)

I DO submit myself to Him out of sheer LOVE and worship of His Wonderfulness <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> It is because I am FREE that it is genuine!

Knowing that you are made in the image of GOD, and not as an AFTERTHOUGHT, a second attempt at improving the animal kingdom, makes you value everything more. It lines everything up.

KNOWING you were designed ON PURPOSE, for and by Love, and not in some cosmic explosion, makes you realize you are someone magical, important to the Plan. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> You BELONG here. You are loved. It makes ALL the difference in the world, whether you see yourself as the spittin' image of God, as His child of purpose, or some cosmic accident, and probably taking up space, and in the way, here....

You take better care of your animals, because you realize they are nothing like us at all.

They are something else. Sometimes just pure love.

With special needs.

And, they need us to care for their world. The bible says a righteous man is kind to his beast. "Righteous" being simply in good standing/relationship with the Almighty. Kindness tells more about you than them, because humans can do or not do this on purpose. When we have compassion on "dumb animals", it is not because they are less intelligent. It is because they have less authority. They have less options. They are speechless. They CAN'T make things happen or fix what is broken. They can't dream or read, or enjoy a good story read to them...they can't wipe away your tears, or offer advice, like a sister or parent---all they can do is pace around you helplessly, <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> anxious that you're in pain.

God does let things UNFOLD according to His plans and our own. But not by evolution---by will. By CHOICE. In God's plan, things blossom and grow; wax and wane; tides go out and come in. Things He made to be ONE thing, NEVER change into OTHER THINGS.

NEVER.

Apes don't become people---they become old apes.

If you don't believe me, that evolution theory is a step down (to slavery & the NWO), check this out:

REMEMBER how easily people went from believing that conceiving a new baby human was a blessing from God and hope for the world to continue ----to believing that what is conceived is something OTHER THAN a new human baby, which now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> requires some decision to be made, before it "turns into" a human...?

It somehow ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> through DOUBLE SPEAK) became a piece of "tissue", "nothing human" (even though, if left to term, will never EVER be anything else BUT a human baby <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) . It is NOT something else. It is not something non-human which will EVOLVE into a human eventually, no matter WHAT science ("so called"), or the law of the land, say.

Whatever creature it is, it is for all time. We are inside time. God is outside time. He sees the entire picture, beginning to end. We see things linearly, in increments. Some would have us believe that if the pregnacy is interrupted in one of the increments at the beginning, there was no human baby. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

He knows

who he placed in that womb.

From The Way You Make Me Feel <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> video:

"BE yourself. You CAN'T be nobody else." It is the TRUTH for every creature. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

BRAVO, my sister, BRAVO!!! I agree with everything you said! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love you!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It always amazes me how topics are so varied here; we're always going down branching rabbit holes. On the topic of evolution, that is one of the biggest debates between those who believe in a higher power, and atheists. I've always strongly defended creationism and read many books on the topic, but now I'm open to God using the processes of evolution in limited ways, starting with the big bang, or whatever it was that God started things off with. With God He could either create something gradually, or poof--instantly. I think both sides could learn from each other; there's truth in both camps I'm sure. I was always a 7-day creation and 6 thousand years old earth, kind of believer. But now I'm accepting that the universe is most likely incredibly old. One thing that has always amazed me is the age of the light that earth receives from the stars. We are only now receiving some light from distant galaxies that actually burned possibly billions of years ago. I've heard creationists explain that when God created lights on the 4th day, He enable man to see them instantly or created them with an appearance of age. Perhaps the creation verses are to be taken metaphorically, or some other way.

I do believe that the similarities between species simply shows the mark of the same Creator's design, not that they evolved into each other, and the gulf between even the most intelligent of animals and humans is completely vast. And I do hold to the Bible as the most important of all literature known to man.
    But it is truth of faith is that the human being has been done in the image of God, which means, among other things - that is a being with a spiritual soul, which has the capacity to know and to choose freely. That man is, intelligent and free: has understanding and desire.
    Although the human body has come from an evolutionary process, God continues to be the creator of man, because he had to have created the evolutionary process, which is the human race.
    In addition, whatever the origin of the human body, the human soul is a direct creation of God to every human being in the moment of its conception. The human soul can not be part of the evolutionary process.
    , God continues to be the creator of man,

What about MEN being the creators of the concept of GOD?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
This discussion has been closed.