MJ Fakers (or not?)

Comments

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I think it is real and i always have a look wishing for something to happen

Even now, i still tweet it now and again to tell Michael that i love and miss him. Thats a bit sad, isnt it?

REALLY SAD... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

BUT, IF THIS IS HIS REAL TWITTER THEN, WHA THIS TWEETS MEAN? WHY HE IS FOLLOWING SCHUARZZENEGER? BLAINE? URI? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    they were his friends and people he was interrested in.
    i've been following this account since last summer, hoping he will come back and tweet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

but now i re-read the tweets....

"set to turn the Kent house in london to a replica of Neverland Ranch.
    11:23 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web "

kent house hmmm.. thought he was going to live somewhere else... but mmm.... maybe there is something to this...
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I THINK IS NOT HIS REAL ACCOUNT... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    THAT TWEET ABOUT THE KENT HOUSE IS A DAY AFTER THE ARTICLE IN THE SUN...
    AND THAT TWEET: DOING MOONWALK... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    STARTS ON JUNE 3RD, MAYBE SOME FAKE BEFORE THE CONCERTS... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    STARTS ON JUNE 3RD, MAYBE SOME FAKE BEFORE THE CONCERTS... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I agree with you. I honestly don't think Michael had a personal Twitter account. I just think that Michael told the person running the <!-- w -->www.twitter.com/michaeljackson<!-- w --> account what information to tweet out to the fans/followers.

Plus, I don't think I could see Michael sitting at a computer or using a cell phone on Twitter lmao! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495

I agree with you. I honestly don't think Michael had a personal Twitter account. I just think that Michael told the person running the <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/michaeljackson<!-- m --> account what information to tweet out to the fans/followers.

Plus, I don't think I could see Michael sitting at a computer or using a cell phone on Twitter lmao! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    michael had facebook before so why not twitter?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

I agree with you. I honestly don't think Michael had a personal Twitter account. I just think that Michael told the person running the <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/michaeljackson<!-- m --> account what information to tweet out to the fans/followers.

Michael was going to live in Kent.. thats where the house was he was due to rent.

And why wouldnt Mj tweet he was doing the moonwalk?? Maybe he was having a laugh.

And why wouldnt MJ have sat at a computer or on his phone and been on twitter.. he went on ebay all the time and he had facebook and he had twitter.

In short, he was a human being. A very busy human being, but a human being nonetheless. I believe he did all those things and i have been told on good authority that was his real twitter account. It really was his.

I dont know why people find it hard to believe that MJ did "normal" things.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Michael was going to live in Kent.. thats where the house was he was due to rent.

And why wouldnt Mj tweet he was doing the moonwalk?? Maybe he was having a laugh.

And why wouldnt MJ have sat at a computer or on his phone and been on twitter.. he went on ebay all the time and he had facebook and he had twitter.

In short, he was a human being. A very busy human being, but a human being nonetheless. I believe he did all those things and i have been told on good authority that was his real twitter account. It really was his.

i have doubts about this twitter account, just that... i think he use the computer, cellphone, and all that...
    i was sure that this was his account, now... I don´t know <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208

You missed my point completely. I wasn't implying that MJ didn't do "normal" things. Of course he did normal things. He had a family, he went shopping, he went to movies, etc. My point was that with him being so busy, I just couldn't see him taking the time on a cell phone or computer from his busy schedule just to tweet. I'm not surprised he had a facebook because facebook is something you don't have to constantly update. I just don't see him having a Twitter especially with all of the haters and impersonators on there and the risk of someone finding out he is alive and spoils his comeback/secret.
  • Is it possible on twitter that the order of the people you follow CHANGE ???

Cause, I had a screen shot of who this account follows, few days ago, and it's different from TODAY <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

There's been a "switch" between A. Schwarz. and Oprah Winfrey <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Oprah is now the last followed, and it was ARnold before.

My account never chages this way, except if I stop following someone and then get back to it, or something....

Does anyone knows about the way Twitter behave with this ?
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Did anyone visit the page on June 25, 2010? Here is what was tweeted:

"Understand when someone leaves, why they do it. Though, there will be a return."

There are other things too, but once you've read the content you'll think--????????? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ASCENSIONASCENSION Posts: 43
    Did anyone visit the page on June 25, 2010? Here is what was tweeted:

"Understand when someone leaves, why they do it. Though, there will be a return."

There are other things too, but once you've read the content you'll think--????????? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

"Understand when someone leaves, why they do it. Though, there will be a return"

that I have found here: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Iall4LOVE<!-- m -->

will it be another Michael's fake twitter account? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    what do you think about?
    ty
  • It's not from this account, it's from Iall4love. It says he's Michael...but who knows <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    we have a lot of MJ on twitter <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't think it's him...I mean it doesn't sound like him at all. He has another way of adressing the fans, and his language looks to me kind of simple/poor, not to mention that he wrote "surprise" which is in British English, being American he should have written "surprize".

Sorry to disappoint you believers, but its just a british guy who pretends he's MJ, trying to fool us all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    L.O.V.E. is the answer! God bless you MJ!

You missed my point completely. I wasn't implying that MJ didn't do "normal" things. Of course he did normal things. He had a family, he went shopping, he went to movies, etc. My point was that with him being so busy, I just couldn't see him taking the time on a cell phone or computer from his busy schedule just to tweet. I'm not surprised he had a facebook because facebook is something you don't have to constantly update. I just don't see him having a Twitter especially with all of the haters and impersonators on there and the risk of someone finding out he is alive and spoils his comeback/secret.

You dont have to constantly update twitter and you can do it from a phone.. not a big deal.. and he hasnt constantly updated it as there are only about 10 tweets on there

so, no.. i dont get your point.
    what do you think about twitter.com/mikejackson5 ?
  • i don't think it's even MJ related <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • traceys_hometraceys_home Posts: 102
    I don't think it's him...I mean it doesn't sound like him at all. He has another way of adressing the fans, and his language looks to me kind of simple/poor, not to mention that he wrote "surprise" which is in British English, being American he should have written "surprize".

Sorry to disappoint you believers, but its just a british guy who pretends he's MJ, trying to fool us all. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    L.O.V.E. is the answer! God bless you MJ!

In America we spell it surprise not surprize! Where are you from...lol!
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    If we really believe that the account MJJackson1958 on twitter is our Michael Jackson.
    Then here is another proof, that he is alive:

All account are going to be deleted by inactivity after 6 months...
    soo.
    1.) Somebody else is using his account
    2.) This is not our Michael
    3.) Michael is aaaaaaaliveeeeeeeeeeeee <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    So then I hope we have Point 3 here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Who could be using MJ's account? That is soooooooo! wrong on all levels. Keep the Faith!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, well it's not a verified account. Could also have been a poser that thinks he's dead and stopped tweeting. Yet that would mean he's still logging in once in a while though...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Would it still be classed as active if people are tweeting to that account therefore still in use. Just wondering
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Would it still be classed as active if people are tweeting to that account therefore still in use. Just wondering

No clue... I didn't even know it would be inactive after 6 months. But does inactive mean you have to verify your account again, or will the page be completely deleted? Not that I have something to worry about...

I btw seriously doubt that this is his own Twitter account.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

If Michael had a real account i dont think he would have it verified... he is Michael Jackson.. the twitter account would have been swamped with followers and tweets.. i think its his real twitter..

In my opinion, Michael wouldnt have bothered getting it verified.. far too much hassle and he was a busy man to be bothered with trifling things like that.
  • If Michael had a real account i dont think he would have it verified... he is Michael Jackson.. the twitter account would have been swamped with followers and tweets.. i think its his real twitter..
    In my opinion, Michael wouldnt have bothered getting it verified.. far too much hassle and he was a busy man to be bothered with trifling things like that.
    he also had a private facebook account, so you are right about that