HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!!
    2:21 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Okay so why when i look at the account the TIME

says 2:21????

Nope, time of death was 2:26pm

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Okay so why when i look at the account the TIME

Well pretty close...why did i think 2:21?
    oh it was 12:21 wasnt it when the 911 call was made i think

Yup

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330

Yup, the 911 call was made at 12:21 (and 5 seconds, lol)

4! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Okay so why when i look at the account the TIME

Thanks alot Souza and dejavu
  • Hi CalloftheWild good to see you back I thought you had left us.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Has anyone asked Taj about this twitter account, he seems to talk to his fans regularly now!
  • I could swear there were more tweets than this......

I am certain there were more. There was a tweet about children as well. I can't remember exactly, but I know there was. And I think there is more missing.

Aha, there was one on June 23rd with something like

"no time !! very busy !!"

And another around June 10th about a choir of children from all over the world, not sure...

(or maybe I'm just imaging it all <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )

Yes, you are right! Those are the ones I am missing from the list for certain. Maybe more, but those for sure.

I am still not sure it's his Twitter account though, but it is pretty weird since the tweets are all from before June 25. Let's just keep an eye on it.

here is the missing tweet on 24th of June

twitter1.jpg

plus this one about children choir

twitter2.jpg

I don`t know how this is possible but the missing tweets are back !
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m -->

It does still say 9 tweets ... but there are now 11. Anyone out there with twitter knowledge who can explain this ??

much love
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    Just checked this account this evening and all tweets have been deleted. Somebody must therefore be controlling this account yes??
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Just checked this account this evening and all tweets have been deleted. Somebody must therefore be controlling this account yes??

I just checked it too...very weird!! Why delete them all NOW?
  • Well...maybe the family removed the content in order to quit the speculation. Or, Michael wiped the slate clean, so-to-speak, and is waiting for the right time to replace it with current information.

What is interesting to me is that the account isn't closed. If it was the family and they removed the content you would think that they'd close the twitter account totally. After all, Michael is supposed to be "dead", right?
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    I do believe that it's Michael's real Twitter account.
    It's just a gut feeling, you know what I mean right?

For example:
    when you're walking outside and you see someone who's very shady etc. you have a gut feeling to "hmm maybe I should move away from this person a little bit more"... (I know it's a terrible example but oh well if you get the point.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

Plus there IS one other verrified account, which in my opinion is used as a "promotional account" like Janet's account most of the time.

And I believe there's no way ONE person can have TWO twitter accounts verrified <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Now, like I stated before it's just a gut feeling and usualy I always trust my first instinct so that's why I "know" this IS his account for real, and that's why I'm "on the side of" CalloftheWild <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Oh, wow, I wonder what will happen next??

If that was really Mike's account, I just can't imagine anyone else would have access to it. I mean personally, I wouldn't share my account details with anyone, not even family members. Anyways, I guess time will tell but someone is definitely controlling the account. I would have expected that the someone whoever would close it down if that was Mike's account and he's "dead". Unless, of course... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So let's sit back and watch...
  • I do not think Michael would choose this picture, first. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Hi everyone :=)

I have played around with the misspelling on the twitter page at MJJackson1958. The misspelling is mostly the words that should have a capital letter, but do not. F.ex. we always write " I " with a capital. Names ,cities and at the beginning of a sentence also with capitals. Also included the word surprise as it was misspelled, lacking an "R".
    When I wrote down all the faults in the messages; from the bottom, going up, I got this weird sentence :

I - s (et) - L(ondon) - s (urprise) - i - d- i - e - y (ou) - w (ants) w (ants) (maybe this is a 2 or( twice )because of 2 w`s?) - b (e) - v(ery) - h (i)

Again : I set London surprise.... i die.... you twice be very hi.
    I can also read the last part :
    y (why) - w w (twice) - b(e) - moon - v (ery) - h (I) ((high)) ..

"why twice be moon very high" ?
    There were 2 full moons... memorial and funeral !

I got the moon from MoonWalk ...why the capital W ? It does not fit with ...."why twice walk very high".... but with the moon ...it is sending the message of the memorial and the funeral as... planned !??

There are also 2 letters missing in his messages... they are "E R" .. from the misspelled words Suprise and marrid .....and the last message was 12:21 ?? Same exact minute as the 911 call. Coincidence ?
    I don`t think so.

So am I going bonkers or what ??? :=))))

Going bonkers? Probably not. I looked at the capitals. I see

H I T
    I
    T

HIT across and down - coincidence or planned prior to 25 June 2009?
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    Hi everyone :=)

I have played around with the misspelling on the twitter page at MJJackson1958. The misspelling is mostly the words that should have a capital letter, but do not. F.ex. we always write " I " with a capital. Names ,cities and at the beginning of a sentence also with capitals. Also included the word surprise as it was misspelled, lacking an "R".
    When I wrote down all the faults in the messages; from the bottom, going up, I got this weird sentence :

I - s (et) - L(ondon) - s (urprise) - i - d- i - e - y (ou) - w (ants) w (ants) (maybe this is a 2 or( twice )because of 2 w`s?) - b (e) - v(ery) - h (i)

Again : I set London surprise.... i die.... you twice be very hi.
    I can also read the last part :
    y (why) - w w (twice) - b(e) - moon - v (ery) - h (I) ((high)) ..

"why twice be moon very high" ?
    There were 2 full moons... memorial and funeral !

I got the moon from MoonWalk ...why the capital W ? It does not fit with ...."why twice walk very high".... but with the moon ...it is sending the message of the memorial and the funeral as... planned !??

There are also 2 letters missing in his messages... they are "E R" .. from the misspelled words Suprise and marrid .....and the last message was 12:21 ?? Same exact minute as the 911 call. Coincidence ?
    I don`t think so.

So am I going bonkers or what ??? :=))))

Going bonkers? Probably not. I looked at the capitals. I see

H I T
    I
    T

HIT across and down - coincidence or planned prior to 25 June 2009?

Thanks for seeing that Elsa :=) I never saw that. Very planned indeed !!! (IMO)

When I first saw the letters you wrote I read them as HIT IT.
    Then with the next capitals ... DMW ... (Doing the MoonWalk )...I googled DMW...and that gave ....
    Dead Man Walking.... hmmmmm ....Hit- it- Dead- Mann- Walking !!! WOW is all I can say !!

<!-- m -->http://www.acronymfinder.com/DMW.html<!-- m -->

And the HIT IT ..written on 24 June 2009! hmmm again. MJ`s message to ..do it .. get on with the plan ...hit it ?

I set london surprise .. I die .. HIT IT Dead Mann Walking
    If MJ is gone .. then this is the weirdest set of coincidences ever.

The rest of the Capitals are TITTI .... lol ...( maybe I missed something ) can anyone see a message in that ?

much love
    And the HIT IT ..written on 24 June 2009! hmmm again. MJ`s message to ..do it .. get on with the plan ...hit it ?

Sorry my fault ...only the HIT was written that day 24.06. 2009....but still ..:=)
    I do not think Michael would choose this picture, first. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

And what if he chose that picture just to make that kind of suspect ?

much love
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Is it possible that one of his personal assistants might have access to his twitter account in case he forgot his password, he seems to lose cellphones frequently, so it could be that because that twitter account was not used that much, it is possible that he forgets the password - or maybe his kids know his password.... very strange though that the tweets would disappear like that. You can delete them if you have access to the account.
    Once again: The tweets are still there, that account still has 11 tweets. It has to be a Twitter error (again).

And btw: I still think it's not his Twitter account, I don't think he has a Twitter account.

• Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    from twitter team october 8th
    Missing some Tweets? They’ll be back! 5 days ago

We are hearing some reports of users missing Tweets in their timeline and profile. They aren’t lost. We’re in the process of restoring them all

<!-- m -->http://status.twitter.com/post/12712517 ... ll-be-back<!-- m -->
    Are you missing all your tweets from your Profile page? If so, do not worry, we are aware of the issue and are working with the engineers to resolve this. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please leave your comments on this page with the following information and this will help us investigate this issue faster!

What we need from you :

Your username
    How many Tweets do you think you are approximately missing?
    Name the date range of missing Tweets (e.g. "All Tweets from Aug 1 09 to October 3, 2010 are missing.")
    We appreciate your help.

Thanks!
    Twitter Support
    <!-- m -->http://support.twitter.com/groups/32-so ... nown-issue<!-- m -->
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I checked the account last night and again today; and it shows 0 tweets. I don't know if this is just a Twitter error, or if Michael or one of his relatives or employees deleted them.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m -->
  • Why not just delete the account? Why would someone delete the tweets to 0,yet not delete the account and make it disappear from twitter?