<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/OfficialPrinceJ<!-- m -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I found three other interesting Twitter accounts:

<!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/NeverlandRanch<!-- m -->

and

<!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/PrinceAndParis<!-- m -->

and

Prince and Paris don't have twitter accounts.
  • callofthewild: I like your name because it reminds me of the book, it a great story, I watched the movie some years ago, and cried..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Anyway I understand exactly what you mean by people searching out your vulnerabitlities, just to use them against you.

It has happened to me numerous times in my life, the lastest incident was last weekend. It hurts when it happens, what I do now is just keep loving that person (showing them love), and forgive them, just like God commands believers to do. It is amazing how love can heal, now my friend has learned to laugh, smile,and stop attacking me.
  • callofthewild: I like your name because it reminds me of the book, it a great story, I watched the movie some years ago, and cried..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Anyway I understand exactly what you mean by people searching out your vulnerabitlities, just to use them against you.

It has happened to me numerous times in my life, the lastest incident was last weekend. It hurts when it happens, what I do now is just keep loving that person (showing them love), and forgive them, just like God commands believers to do. It is amazing how love can heal, now my friend has learned to laugh, smile,and stop attacking me.

Excellent words of wisdom themjkiss. We should all learn to love a little more. I've learned that people won't fight a one-sided fight. Where there is no fuel the flame dies down.
    Blessings on your day.
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I found three other interesting Twitter accounts:

<!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/NeverlandRanch<!-- m -->

and

<!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/PrinceAndParis<!-- m -->

and

Prince and Paris don't have twitter accounts.

I think I understand where you are coming from, Sangre. They are not allowed to participate in social networking sites. However, I believe that either Michael or one of his adult relatives are hiding behind these accounts. I am a follower of "OfficialPrinceJ" and posts there seem quite a bit like Michael's, much like the wording of the request about fan support at Dr. Murray's trial seemed to be along the lines of what Michael would say, rather than what his father would say (although it was made to look like his father wrote the statement). The three accounts above likely exist to give the beLIEvers hope and to keep the wrong people from realizing the truth too soon.
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    Last tweet on this account was on 06/25/09
    HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!!
    12:21 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web
    Reply Retweet . I don't have time! very busy!!!
    12:18 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

How come MJ has total of 11 tweets in his account and all in June? Also misspeling is weird:
    Name Michael Jackson
    Location Los Angeles
    Bio composer , singer , a proud father to 3 children! not marrid at the moment
    I really don't know
    It has been stated that Michael was not the best speller. It's also very easy to have typos when you're in a hurry.

Just wanted to point out that the last tweet on hte MJJackson1958 account was on June 24, 2009.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    I could swear there were more tweets than this......
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I am certain there were more. There was a tweet about children as well. I can't remember exactly, but I know there was. And I think there is more missing.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• dejavudejavu Posts: 330

I am certain there were more. There was a tweet about children as well. I can't remember exactly, but I know there was. And I think there is more missing.

Aha, there was one on June 23rd with something like

"no time !! very busy !!"

And another around June 10th about a choir of children from all over the world, not sure...

(or maybe I'm just imaging it all <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )

And another around June 10th about a choir of children from all over the world, not sure...

Yes, you are right! Those are the ones I am missing from the list for certain. Maybe more, but those for sure.

I am still not sure it's his Twitter account though, but it is pretty weird since the tweets are all from before June 25. Let's just keep an eye on it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

Yes, you are right! Those are the ones I am missing from the list for certain. Maybe more, but those for sure.

I am still not sure it's his Twitter account though, but it is pretty weird since the tweets are all from before June 25. Let's just keep an eye on it.

here is the missing tweet on 24th of June

twitter1.jpg

plus this one about children choir

twitter2.jpg
    Why were they deleted O_o ?

• Why were they deleted O_o ?
    AND who deleted them???
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    Why were they deleted O_o ?

Could that be a number in HI ?

H (I) to my lovely (3) nephews (3)T !!! 8:21 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web
    1+3+3 = 7

There were 2 messages taken away. Could that mean 2 years ? The numbers this person can control are the following and the tweets. ( Can not control followers or lists ). When I first saw this site I saw the numbers 20 (following) 11 ( tweets ) and thought of the year 2011. Now it could look like 2009. Why take only 2 messages away ? Could it be a clue of a bam in 2011 ? I know we all hate bam dates ... But just had to think out loud ;=)

Funny that nothing has happened to that twitter site since 24 June 2009 .... and suddenly now it changes.
    I`m keeping a close eye on this one.
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65

here is the missing tweet on 24th of June

twitter1.jpg

plus this one about children choir

twitter2.jpg

Maybe he is saying..... I do have time.. not busy ...got the children ;=) ?
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    Do you think MJ would repeat his own words again about performances in London? It seems ridiculous for me. No way it's MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I could swear there were more tweets than this......

Why would it be weird that all of his tweets were before the day he died? Wouldn't it be weirder if they were after his death? That there is nothing after 6/24 should be self explanatory.

ETA: It is most definitely his Twitter account.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Last tweet on this account was on 06/25/09

How come MJ has total of 11 tweets in his account and all in June? Also misspeling is weird:
    Name Michael Jackson
    Location Los Angeles
    I really don't know
    It has been stated that Michael was not the best speller. It's also very easy to have typos when you're in a hurry.

2up8ylw.jpg
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Last tweet on this account was on 06/25/09

Name Michael Jackson
    Location Los Angeles
    I really don't know

2up8ylw.jpg
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Oh damn <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so cute. I love it. How could anyone mistreat him <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494

Why would it be weird that all of his tweets were before the day he died? Wouldn't it be weirder if they were after his death? That there is nothing after 6/24 should be self explanatory.

I agree with you completely, Wild....
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think it is his twitter not sure why the tweete went I hope they don't take them all away
  • I could swear there were more tweets than this......

I agree - it would be more of an eye opener if there were tweets after 6/25. Do you have any thoughts as to how two of the tweets could disappear? I am not familiar with twitter accounts. Could someone else have had access to this account besides Michael?

I agree with you completely, Wild....

CotW totally missed my point. I meant I would have dismissed it instantly if there would have been tweets after June 25, now I give it the benefit of the doubt.

• # To all of my fans , be prepared for a big suprise that i'm working on! don't forget i love you all! 10:03 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

I don't know if this is his account, but this tweet is weird. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    June 9th. Hoax the 25th. 25 - 9 = 16. 1+6=7. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I don't like numbers theory but I found this one funny.

That IS wierd...who else would know? Certainly not no average Joe
  • Okay guys look at the TIME
    2:21 pm....
    Is that not the TIME of Michael's "death" ... 24 hrs exactly?