MJ Fakers (or not?)

Comments

• sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    thank you for the clarification, scorpionchick <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • thank you for the clarification, scorpionchick <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I am not sure what you mean by this post I live in the same time zone as LA. My time is EXACTLY the same as the time in LA. So the tweets are as I have posted and Scorpionchick is incorrect. But whatever, believe as you wish.

Very, very frustrating is all I can say. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    Serenity, i did base my opinions on your posting of his twits according to the time zone you gave.

it's a simple matter of thanking scorpionchick for her response to my question. maybe i should have said thank you for the "response." whatever...it's all good <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you for everyone efforts into this matter, I feel we are one step to right direction. Let's not give up and work together. LOVE ALWAYS
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    If we really believe that the account MJJackson1958 on twitter is our Michael Jackson.
    Then here is another proof, that he is alive:

All account are going to be deleted by inactivity after 6 months...
    soo.
    1.) Somebody else is using his account
    2.) This is not our Michael
    3.) Michael is aaaaaaaliveeeeeeeeeeeee <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

1)it has not been deleted,because he keeps on accepting followers......but he's writing nothing!! if this twitter had been of a fake,he would have written something (such as lies,lies and lies...and false clues),as other fakes are doing.
    ok,this is not a proof,but mjj1958 is (maybe??) the only 1 "mj" on twitter who's writing nothing (last post=6/24/2009) and this makes me think...
    but this is my own opinion..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

*LUNA*
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    thanks, i see what you mean. so the time displayed varies according to one's time zone. the 9:21 AM twit to 3T that i saw here in Asia was 12: 21 PM on scorpionchick's time zone.

someone from LA would be able to tell us, then, what times Michael was twitting June of last year...

My time zone in Los Angeles, CA is a Pacific, Central Time.
    So, I have 12.21 on June 24 last msg on MJ twitter

HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!!
    12:21 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

Isn't that the time they called for an ambulance on June 25?
    It is but the last tweet was at 10:21 AM LA time PDT (my time too)

So, according to this, if the account is legit (which I doubt) MJ had the time to log in twitter and post? I thought he was sleeping, or triying to.....
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Michael Jackson spent his last hours on your laptop twitting. is true if your account on twitter, I don't know, he has also facebook and MSN <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    his surprise was his return from death, is my thinking.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Dam! That is sooo true why isn't this person responding>?
    not marrid at the moment? Wow! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I believe it because it's not over the top, pretentious or misleading. When it's time, he'll let us know. Not one second before then. Keep the faith <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Wow ! I wonder what 3T asked their uncle MJ when MJ replied "I don't have time, very busy!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJJackson1958 is indeed Mike's legitimate, persona,l and true Twitter account.
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    MJJackson1958 is indeed Mike's legitimate, persona,l and true Twitter account.

Hi callofthewild :=) Would you be so kind and explain the reasons why you believe that this is MJ`s twitter account ?

Much Love
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I would be so happy if this account was real, but somehow I doubt MJ's choice of username would include his date of birth. Michael was terrifying of aging. I dunno though, just a thought.
  • MJJackson1958 is indeed Mike's legitimate, persona,l and true Twitter account.

Hi callofthewild :=) Would you be so kind and explain the reasons why you believe that this is MJ`s twitter account ?

Much Love

He set it up himself. It was to be a means of communicating with family - and fans - during his extended stay out of the states.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    off topic, but I just gotta say that I love your user name callofthewild.....It is my all time favourite Jack London book.
  • off topic, but I just gotta say that I love your user name callofthewild.....It is my all time favourite Jack London book.

Thank you. It is my favorite of his, too; however, his (for lack of a better word) lesser known work, The Iron Heel, is a fascinating read.

In turn, I'd like to compliment your avatar. There's nothing more precious or sacred than a child, and as your photo shows, we do indeed hold them, their innocence, and their future in our hands.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    In turn, I'd like to compliment your avatar. There's nothing more precious or sacred than a child, and as your photo shows, we do indeed hold them, their innocence, and their future in our hands.
    [/quote]

Amen, Callofthewild, Amen! It's up to us to take a stand and "make a change", our future depends on "US!"
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65

Much Love

He set it up himself. It was to be a means of communicating with family - and fans - during his extended stay out of the states.

So then you must know MJ personally ?

Much Love

I am simply stating MJJackson1958 is his personal Twitter account.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Much Love

And people are asking you why you say that, it's a genuine question. How do you know? I can state things like that as well, and in that case I can expect people to ask me how I know. Otherwise you just say 'I think'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Much Love

And people are asking you why you say that, it's a genuine question. How do you know? I can state things like that as well, and in that case I can expect people to ask me how I know. Otherwise you just say 'I think'.

That's fair. I understand it is the nature of anyone to disbelieve something until they see it for themselves.

If I answer and say, "Yes I knew Mike personally", then the next line of questioning, or demands rather, would be for me to prove it. Perhaps the proof I would have to offer is not something I'm willing to share publicly. Perhaps, I may consider it exploitative to share information personal to me.

Perhaps it is sometimes ok to have faith that someone may come along and offer some insight and answers to questions such as 'is MJJackson1958 Michael Jackson's Twitter account?' without others being immediately demanding of them, and thus causing them to rethink answering any further questions that I've read here - some of which I know the answers to.

To be particularly direct, I do not think this Twitter account belonged to Mike. I know it belonged to Mike.

Much Love

That's fair. I understand it is the nature of anyone to disbelieve something until they see it for themselves.

If I answer and say, "Yes I knew Mike personally", then the next line of questioning, or demands rather, would be for me to prove it. Perhaps the proof I would have to offer is not something I'm willing to share publicly. Perhaps, I may consider it exploitative to share information personal to me.

Perhaps it is sometimes ok to have faith that someone may come along and offer some insight and answers to questions such as 'is MJJackson1958 Michael Jackson's Twitter account?' without others being immediately demanding of them, and thus causing them to rethink answering any further questions that I've read here - some of which I know the answers to.

To be particularly direct, I do not think this Twitter account belonged to Mike. I know it belonged to Mike.

Yeah well that will be a discussion with no end. Of course it's ok to just have faith, yet many here have suspicious minds and wouldn't take just a 'Yes, I know it's his' for an answer. On the other hand, they are asking and maybe you really know and they still don't trust the answer. So your answer won't help in any way, get what I'm trying to say?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Yeah well that will be a discussion with no end. Of course it's ok to just have faith, yet many here have suspicious minds and wouldn't take just a 'Yes, I know it's his' for an answer. On the other hand, they are asking and maybe you really know and they still don't trust the answer. So your answer won't help in any way, get what I'm trying to say?

It's certainly a Catch 22, isn't it?

I understand the inability to trust. It is a horrible symptom of how far mankind has fallen.

Other than providing a video of Mike setting the account up -which I do NOT have - I can only attest to knowing it is his account.

I didn't answer to cause discourse or further doubt, but simply to provide a truthful answer to a speculative audience.
    Yeah well that will be a discussion with no end. Of course it's ok to just have faith, yet many here have suspicious minds and wouldn't take just a 'Yes, I know it's his' for an answer. On the other hand, they are asking and maybe you really know and they still don't trust the answer. So your answer won't help in any way, get what I'm trying to say?

It's certainly a Catch 22, isn't it?

I understand the inability to trust. It is a horrible symptom of how far mankind has fallen.

Other than providing a video of Mike setting the account up -which I do NOT have - I can only attest to knowing it is his account.

I didn't answer to cause discourse or further doubt, but simply to provide a truthful answer to a speculative audience.

Catch 22 is the best way to describe it, yes. It's merely because of all the fakers that caused drama here before which made people this suspicious. No one is saying you answered to cause anything, I think that if you wanted to caused drama you would have opened your own thread and have your 15 minutes of fame. Strange you don't have that video though... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->