MJ Fakers (or not?)

Comments

• LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    wow!!
    time ago,i tried to create some words with the first and the last words of every line:
    HT IY TG DK TR WE WS IS TL SH WE

any ideas?? we could create some words,such as tii,week,try..... probably,we could try to use more words..... i think this twitter is hidding something important.

p.s:he wrote for 16 days.... 1+6=7 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

*LUNA*
  • thanks, i see what you mean. so the time displayed varies according to one's time zone. the 9:21 AM twit to 3T that i saw here in Asia was 12: 21 PM on scorpionchick's time zone.

someone from LA would be able to tell us, then, what times Michael was twitting June of last year...

I am in the same Time Zone as LA.

Here are the tweets with the LA time:

HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!! 10:21 AM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

I don't have time! very busy!!! 10:18 AM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

The dates are fast approaching 6:17 AM Jun 19th, 2009 via web

Doing the MoonWalk 5:06 PM Jun 12th, 2009 via web

These will be my final shows performances in London. be performing the songs my fans want to hear! 10:51 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

wants to find six marching snare drummers to take part in the shows , don't want any to have beards or stubble 10:45 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

wants to assemble a children's choir for the shows, made up of "exactly equal" numbers of black, white, Asian and mixed-raced kids. 10:43 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

I love you dearly elizabeth , you're a true friend! you have been my constant with your support, your caring and love! love you always 11:16 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

To all of my fans , be prepared for a big suprise that i'm working on! don't forget i love you all! 10:03 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

set to turn the Kent house in london to a replica of Neverland Ranch. 2:23 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

Working at the studio! I would like to say to all my fans that i love you all, thank you so much for your support and love! 10:31 AM Jun 8th, 2009 via web
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Not sure if this helps but when he says kent house in London that is wrong as kent is a county it is not in London so he made a misstake there bless him
  • thanks, i see what you mean. so the time displayed varies according to one's time zone. the 9:21 AM twit to 3T that i saw here in Asia was 12: 21 PM on scorpionchick's time zone.

someone from LA would be able to tell us, then, what times Michael was twitting June of last year...

So, I think we've just concluded that regardless of the time zone it shows for us, he was tweeting in the mid to late morning more than once. I also don't think he needed the propofol. And it makes sense with his routine as the chef would get his juice ready in the morning around that time. So, I think he was accustomed to getting up around 7-8, taking a shower, dressing, etc., and then checking emails, etc while he drank his morning juice. This makes sense to me.
  • Not sure if this helps but when he says kent house in London that is wrong as kent is a county it is not in London so he made a misstake there bless him

Thanks mumof3. I wonder if he was just trying to tie the two places together for those of us that don't live there. If he had just said Kent house people would have been asking questions about the location but if he mentioned London with it people can get the point that it's the home he was going to stay at while doing his concerts in London. Thanks for bringing this up.
  • Not sure if this helps but when he says kent house in London that is wrong as kent is a county it is not in London so he made a misstake there bless him

Thanks mumof3. I wonder if he was just trying to tie the two places together for those of us that don't live there. If he had just said Kent house people would have been asking questions about the location but if he mentioned London with it people can get the point that it's the home he was going to stay at while doing his concerts in London. Thanks for bringing this up.
    There IS a Kent House in London:
    <!-- m -->http://www.kenthouseknightsbridge.org/<!-- m -->

...and apparently a railway station as well:

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_House_railway_station<!-- m -->

and this station is apparently called "Kent House" as well:

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_London_Studios<!-- m -->
  • ninaninninanin Posts: 65
    thanks, i see what you mean. so the time displayed varies according to one's time zone. the 9:21 AM twit to 3T that i saw here in Asia was 12: 21 PM on scorpionchick's time zone.

These will be my final shows performances in London. be performing the songs my fans want to hear! 10:51 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

wants to find six marching snare drummers to take part in the shows , don't want any to have beards or stubble 10:45 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

wants to assemble a children's choir for the shows, made up of "exactly equal" numbers of black, white, Asian and mixed-raced kids. 10:43 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

I love you dearly elizabeth , you're a true friend! you have been my constant with your support, your caring and love! love you always 11:16 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

To all of my fans , be prepared for a big suprise that i'm working on! don't forget i love you all! 10:03 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

set to turn the Kent house in london to a replica of Neverland Ranch. 2:23 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web

Working at the studio! I would like to say to all my fans that i love you all, thank you so much for your support and love! 10:31 AM Jun 8th, 2009 via web

Thanks so much for your help :=) No we know that the time is not correct.
    Not sure if this helps but when he says kent house in London that is wrong as kent is a county it is not in London so he made a misstake there bless him
    I think MJ was saying it correct. I found this about his Kent house outside of London ......

<!-- m -->http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/42426 ... g_O2_gigs/<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Last tweet on this account was on 06/25/09
    HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!!
    12:21 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

Reply Retweet . I don't have time! very busy!!!
    12:18 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web

How come MJ has total of 11 tweets in his account and all in June? Also misspeling is weird:
    Name Michael Jackson
    Location Los Angeles
    Bio composer , singer , a proud father to 3 children! not marrid at the moment
    I really don't know

Hi everyone :=) I have played around with the misspelling and took each letter with the word from the bottom up..... this is what it said :

I - s (et) - L(ondon) - s (urprise) - i - d- i - e - y (ou) - w (ants) w (ants) (maybe this is a 2 or( twice )because of 2 w`s?) - b (e) - v(ery) - h (i)

Again : I set London surprise.... i die.... you twice be very hi.

What do you guys think about this ?

There are 2 letters missing in his messages... they are E -R and the last message was 12:21 ?? Same exact minute as the 911 call. Coincidence ?
    I don`t think so.

Scorpionchic : On my twitter it says 8:21is his last message , is that because of the time difference ( I live in Norway ) ?

You are right, damn, I did not notice. Michael's last tweet was at 12.21 pm. on 24th.

For once I think it's a coincidence. Here it says HI to my lovely 3 nephews 3T !!!
    7:21 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web, because we have a different time zone. That means 10:21 am in LA, not 12:21

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I think <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m --> is fake, really..
    thanks, i see what you mean. so the time displayed varies according to one's time zone. the 9:21 AM twit to 3T that i saw here in Asia was 12: 21 PM on scorpionchick's time zone.

So, I think we've just concluded that regardless of the time zone it shows for us, he was tweeting in the mid to late morning more than once. I also don't think he needed the propofol. And it makes sense with his routine as the chef would get his juice ready in the morning around that time. So, I think he was accustomed to getting up around 7-8, taking a shower, dressing, etc., and then checking emails, etc while he drank his morning juice. This makes sense to me.

What you say makes sense for me too. If these tweets are indeed MJ`s then to me he looks like a person with a healthy daily routine ... I just can not see the propofol there <!-- l -->posting.php?mode=quote&f=46&p=209620#<!-- l -->
    I think <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m --> is fake, really..

Why do you think it is fake ?
  • The link to the twitter account :

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m -->

Thank you ninanin, I was just wondering if this twitter account is really MJ? We have had so many scams that I was just wondering. I commend you with the wonderful work you have done. In the twitter it stated that he is not married for the moment, but yet there was a link youtube that I have posted yesterday stating when he was married to Lisa Marie Presley, he couldn't wait to annul the marriage because he was married to a Muslim woman. I do not understand any of this. That's why in these sites we have to take some and leave some, meaning not to believe everything you read. Media are deceiving, and unreliable. I do believe MJ is alive.. LOVE ALWAYS
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m --> is fake, really..

Yes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he follows this unpolite Eddie Murphy... <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/80sEddieMurphy<!-- m -->
    The link to the twitter account :

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/MJJackson1958<!-- m -->

Thank you ninanin, I was just wondering if this twitter account is really MJ? We have had so many scams that I was just wondering. I commend you with the wonderful work you have done. In the twitter it stated that he is not married for the moment, but yet there was a link youtube that I have posted yesterday stating when he was married to Lisa Marie Presley, he couldn't wait to annul the marriage because he was married to a Muslim woman. I do not understand any of this. That's why in these sites we have to take some and leave some, meaning not to believe everything you read. Media are deceiving, and unreliable. I do believe MJ is alive.. LOVE ALWAYS

Well..I have no idea if it is MJ`s account or not. I totally know where you are coming from and understand all the disappointments. I certainly have had my share of them also. I just wanted to share what I found in those misspellings because I almost dropped to the floor when I saw the "I die" spell out in front of me.
    If MJ was married or is married to anyone, I don`t know that either. So I guess we are in the same boat ....believe or not believe ;=)
    Thanks so much for your kind words :=)

Much Love
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    thanks, Serenity. so based on the few twits he made june of last year, it does seem like what happened on june 25 AM was out of norm. and most likely didn't happen.

anyway, i am inclined to think this is his account. what reason would someone have to make a fake MJ account then? i can understand that accounts put up after june 25 last year are all suspicious but this one MIGHT be genuine. i think MJ would know how to spell "married," though LOL. maybe he just didn't notice that he skipped a letter <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

and i wonder what he meant by surprise - the movie? everyone knew he was preparing for a concert so it would not be the surprise he was talking about...
  • thanks, Serenity. so based on the few twits he made june of last year, it does seem like what happened on june 25 AM was out of norm. and most likely didn't happen.

anyway, i am inclined to think this is his account. what reason would someone have to make a fake MJ account then? i can understand that accounts put up after june 25 last year are all suspicious but this one MIGHT be genuine. i think MJ would know how to spell "married," though LOL. maybe he just didn't notice that he skipped a letter <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

and i wonder what he meant by surprise - the movie? everyone knew he was preparing for a concert so it would not be the surprise he was talking about...

Well the surprise would be faking his death! I have no clue either. This is so confusing, the more we try to find the truth the more confusing the situation is. I say never give up unti we find the truth. Love and blessings.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

My time zone in Los Angeles, CA is a Pacific, Central Time.
    So, I have 12.21 on June 24 last msg on MJ twitter

Sorry but I live on the west coast pacific time. The last tweet is 10:21 am

Current local time in Los Angeles
    Monday, July 19, 2010 at 7:23:32 PM PDT

Current local time in Kelowna British Columbia, Canada
    Monday, July 19, 2010 at 7:23:37 PM PDT

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137

Isn't that the time they called for an ambulance on June 25?

It is but the last tweet was at 10:21 AM LA time PDT (my time too)

How can be difference in LA times? I have on MJ's twitter the following time:

I don't have time! very busy!!!
    12:18 PM Jun 24th, 2009 via web
    The dates are fast approaching
    8:17 AM Jun 19th, 2009 via web
    Doing the MoonWalk
    7:06 PM Jun 12th, 2009 via web
    These will be my final shows performances in London. be performing the songs my fans want to hear!
    12:51 PM Jun 10th, 2009 via web
    wants to find six marching snare drummers to take part in the shows , don't want any to have beards or stubble
    12:45 PM Jun 10th, 2009 via web wants to assemble a children's choir for the shows, made up of "exactly equal" numbers of black, white, Asian and mixed-raced kids.
    12:43 PM Jun 10th, 2009 via web I love you dearly elizabeth , you're a true friend! you have been my constant with your support, your caring and love! love you always
    1:16 PM Jun 9th, 2009 via web
    To all of my fans , be prepared for a big suprise that i'm working on! don't forget i love you all!
    12:03 PM Jun 9th, 2009 via web
    R set to turn the Kent house in london to a replica of Neverland Ranch.
    4:23 AM Jun 9th, 2009 via web
    Working at the studio! I would like to say to all my fans that i love you all, thank you so much for your support and love!
    12:31 PM Jun 8th, 2009 via web
    Why he would have only 11 tweetes????
  • My time zone in Los Angeles, CA is a Pacific, Central Time.

Pacific and Central are two different time zones.

Time Converter
    Pacific Time (PT) - Central Time (CT)

Use this if you have the time set on Pacific Time (PT) and want to know what time is now in Central Time (CT)

When it is:
    10:00 AM
    in Pacific Time (PT)

The time will be 12:00 (Noon)
    in Central Time (CT)
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/usa-time-zone-converters/pacific-time-zone/pacific-time-central-time.htm

So maybe you have set it to central time as there is a two hour difference then.

Serenity, your time apparently 2 hours earlier from LA time.
    Whatever it is, obviously LA time is the same as on Twitter.

Serenity, your time apparently 2 hours earlier from LA time.
    Whatever it is, obviously LA time is the same as on Twitter.
    uh no you have yours set to CENTRAL TIME. Which means 2 hours ahead of Pacific time which is LA time.

I will repost this.

Current local time in Los Angeles
    Monday, July 19, 2010 at 7:23:32 PM PDT

Current local time in Kelowna British Columbia, Canada
    Monday, July 19, 2010 at 7:23:37 PM PDT

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=137

and this:

Pacific and Central are two different time zones.

Time Converter
    Pacific Time (PT) - Central Time (CT)

Use this if you have the time set on Pacific Time (PT) and want to know what time is now in Central Time (CT)

When it is:
    10:00 AM
    in Pacific Time (PT)

The time will be 12:00 (Noon)
    in Central Time (CT)
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/usa-time-zone-converters/pacific-time-zone/pacific-time-central-time.htm

So maybe you have set it to central time as there is a two hour difference then.

My twitter: