Is this MJ or a Impersonator?

Comments

• It seems that not being a fan is still considered a capital crime...

Next to the changing body shape, there's a remarkable difference in movements. Some can dance, some really can't.

No. It's not a crime. But I think you should one or two times believe what the long time fans are saying.
    Sorry, but I think we should know it better.

I think it's easier to see for non fans than for fans. Non fans don't have that emotional connection, and therefor it's easier so see and accept things which fans might not even want to see.

I'll leave it right here, time will tell.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And there are NO doubles in TII. Please stop with it. I can't read it anymore. I can assure you, that the whole time there is the real Michael on stage in TII. The way he dance, sings, acts and talks... It's obvious.
    I'm a fan for about 18 years now. I can distinguish the real Michael from a double.

Sure?
    Someone here in this forum has even an impersonator in his/her sig. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not just one <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

1. Yes. I am sure. You aren't even a fan. I'm right?

2. I's a sig with 4 pics. And there is a person in the WBSS outfit. This is an impersonator.

Not being a fan doesn't mean I have trouble seeing with my eyes that TII is FULL of doubles. It also doesn't mean I never watched his performances or other stuff. Maybe you should google the meaning of 'fan'.

Have you ever seen Mike's shoulders? They are broad. Now look at some MJ's in TII... The man is capable of a lot, but not in changing bodyshape.

Ok. So you are in the opinion, that TII is full of doubles. So tell me: Why are these so-called doubles looking like Michael? Dancing, singing, talking and acting like him. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And Michael lost a lot of weight during the rehearsals. Thats why he looks in some scenes thinner than in others.

I don't have to google the meaning of fan.
    I know that I am a real fan. You have no idea I how much I had suffered with Michael during the time of the two malicious allegations.
    You have no idea how much I defended and supported him. Michael means a lot to me. I love him from the bottom of my heart.

I explained it MANY times, I am not going there again. Dome do not look exactly like him and some certainly can't dance. Time will tell all...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJD Partners = Michael Jackson Death Partners, or what?
  • MJD Partners = Michael Jackson Death Partners, or what?
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

i wouder why he or she uploaded that video?
  • And there are NO doubles in TII. Please stop with it. I can't read it anymore. I can assure you, that the whole time there is the real Michael on stage in TII. The way he dance, sings, acts and talks... It's obvious.
    I'm a fan for about 18 years now. I can distinguish the real Michael from a double.

Sure?
    Someone here in this forum has even an impersonator in his/her sig. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

2. I's a sig with 4 pics. And there is a person in the WBSS outfit. This is an impersonator.

Not being a fan doesn't mean I have trouble seeing with my eyes that TII is FULL of doubles. It also doesn't mean I never watched his performances or other stuff. Maybe you should google the meaning of 'fan'.

Have you ever seen Mike's shoulders? They are broad. Now look at some MJ's in TII... The man is capable of a lot, but not in changing bodyshape.

Ok. So you are in the opinion, that TII is full of doubles. So tell me: Why are these so-called doubles looking like Michael? Dancing, singing, talking and acting like him. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    And Michael lost a lot of weight during the rehearsals. Thats why he looks in some scenes thinner than in others.

I don't have to google the meaning of fan.
    I know that I am a real fan. You have no idea I how much I had suffered with Michael during the time of the two malicious allegations.
    You have no idea how much I defended and supported him. Michael means a lot to me. I love him from the bottom of my heart.

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Sandy, I just want to tell you how much your words make me cry now ... Be sure you're not alone, and together we will get there by Michael! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Kisses. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It seems that not being a fan is still considered a capital crime...

Next to the changing body shape, there's a remarkable difference in movements. Some can dance, some really can't.

No. It's not a crime. But I think you should one or two times believe what the long time fans are saying.
    Sorry, but I think we should know it better.

I think it's easier to see for non fans than for fans. Non fans don't have that emotional connection, and therefor it's easier so see and accept things which fans might not even want to see.

I'll leave it right here, time will tell.

Well I am a non-fan and I don't think doubles were used in TII beyond place markers and stunts. I believe all performances were solely Michael.
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    @ tekamjforever. Thank you so much. OMG I make you cry. That to know makes me cry. *big hug*

And to Mo and Souza: Yes. Time will tell. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I used to think doubles theory was unbelievable but if you watch the bashit documentory I am so sure there is more than one michael in the programme I know you can lose weight change hair etc but I feel the real michael was so strong there and putting his thoughts across so well then there was a more fragile michael fragile in looks and feelings even I was confused about the difference in him I feel the real michael is in my sig picture he was very strong at that part confused I know I am
    I used to think doubles theory was unbelievable but if you watch the bashit documentory I am so sure there is more than one michael in the programme I know you can lose weight change hair etc but I feel the real michael was so strong there and putting his thoughts across so well then there was a more fragile michael fragile in looks and feelings even I was confused about the difference in him I feel the real michael is in my sig picture he was very strong at that part confused I know I am

I think that's Mike in your avater as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I used to think doubles theory was unbelievable but if you watch the bashit documentory I am so sure there is more than one michael in the programme I know you can lose weight change hair etc but I feel the real michael was so strong there and putting his thoughts across so well then there was a more fragile michael fragile in looks and feelings even I was confused about the difference in him I feel the real michael is in my sig picture he was very strong at that part confused I know I am
    it was all michael it that doc.
    Bashir was fliming michael for 8 months that's why probably look different
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou souza I think it is him as well and at that point of the filming he was strong and looked fed up with bashit at other times not strong I feel michael is one step ahead of everybody I hope so anyway
  • MSN conversation Leahcim NoskcaJ reveals the truth
    <!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... -no-msn%2F<!-- m -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    And there are NO doubles in TII. Please stop with it. I can't read it anymore. I can assure you, that the whole time there is the real Michael on stage in TII. The way he dance, sings, acts and talks... It's obvious.

Sure?

It seems that not being a fan is still considered a capital crime...

Ah-ha, thank you, Mo and Souza, as those teeny-weeny wittle shoulders on "Sammy" are what I immediately on TII!
    And yes, MO3, I also agree wholeheartedly with you! Living With was one of the first things I watched on MJ in late 2008, I didn't really know anything about him, yet I could just see the outrageous differences interview-to-interview (and at one point his shoulders look too narrow again) even Bashir picks up on it when he says that line about "It was hard to believe it was the same man at Neverland"- he could sense the differences, I'll bet, but didn't interpret it right (of course, the fool..) That and TII are some of THE most obvious examples of phony-balonies..
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Does anyone know when this video was made or if it is a fake?
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

[youtube:3p61n1x7]

33432_1521333471389_1176130356_1493321_7646309_n.jpg

37875_1521282230108_1176130356_1493249_3128503_n.jpg

I just wanted to compare some photos of MJ with a hoodie to the video screen shot. God bless you all! xxx
  • It is strange that the picture Mike (next to Ortega) is with his face almost covered with a hood in a closed environment, it is assumed that there are no paparazzi, right? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    I don't know......The mannerisms this guy does, are so familiar to me....The way he moves his hands. He also has very big hands, as MJ <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> People are messing around with fans emotions and I still don't see the reason why spent time and energy to fool people around <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Although I don't think that this is a real video, the description makes me skeptical.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    It is strange that the picture Mike (next to Ortega) is with his face almost covered with a hood in a closed environment, it is assumed that there are no paparazzi, right? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    IMO its not strange for Mike to be covered with hoodie. Its possible he jus got done dancing & didn want to catch a chill, or maybe he was chilly & seeking warmth by being covered.
    I dont think its odd in that video he wears hoodie, cap, & dark glasses...its just his every day attire mayb its odd for someone else to wear, but not for MJ.

I dont think him being covered by hoodie has anything to do with paparazzi.
  • It is strange that the picture Mike (next to Ortega) is with his face almost covered with a hood in a closed environment, it is assumed that there are no paparazzi, right? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    IMO its not strange for Mike to be covered with hoodie. Its possible he jus got done dancing & didn want to catch a chill, or maybe he was chilly & seeking warmth by being covered.
    I dont think its odd in that video he wears hoodie, cap, & dark glasses...its just his every day attire mayb its odd for someone else to wear, but not for MJ.

I dont think him being covered by hoodie has anything to do with paparazzi.

Even if it were a cold or something, is very strange to have to cover your eyes or face almost all in a closed environment and in conjunction with colleagues. Sorry. imo. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    LeahciMNoskcaJ posted new video on his Channel. Can anybody translate??
    Thank you in advance.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:1gpxakye]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> wasn´t he going to back off?
    LeahciMNoskcaJ posted new video on his Channel. Can anybody translate??
    Thank you in advance.
    [youtube:259jye76]

Gosh.... More drama, same fake. I wish people would stop this nonsense.

• LeahciMNoskcaJ posted new video on his Channel. Can anybody translate??
    Thank you in advance.
    [youtube:235qe740]

smi20.gif
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I have no idea what it says.

But i would like to see the whole thing in colour.
    Thank you in advance.
    [youtube:33cu811q]
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Thank you in advance.
    [youtube:32qoqar0]
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Sorry - I can't translate but I'm interested in hearing the results. I'm still not sure if I believe it's Michael but....just can't be 100% sure yet.
This discussion has been closed.