• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Why would it not be him for sure?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    [youtube:uysoh1d4]

I still don't believe it's MJ.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [youtube:3top3bcm]

Sorry, I wanted to say a lot, but I decided to just zip it. This makes me laugh so hard and please tell me I'm not the only one...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• [youtube:tw10h6tv]

Sorry, I wanted to say a lot, but I decided to just zip it. This makes me laugh so hard and please tell me I'm not the only one...

Can I scream....? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    [youtube:2el1h664]

Sure, let me get my ear plugs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I see the doors.. I see the doors... OMG I am scared .... I see the doors <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I don't think her video proves anything at all.. She says a lot of stuff but without any confirmation.. And she could have took a video of herself driving there instead of that pic of that door she flashed <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> .. But again that wouldn't have prove anything either, would it?
  • [youtube:aev3vqhr]

Sure, let me get my ear plugs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

shutup_emoticon.gif
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Just another advert to try and sell her ebook!?! Doors aren't even the same.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    It kind of reminds me of the video of Paris lipsynching to Omer's song. Same kind of quality, black & white etc. Maybe the person near & dear to Randy who sold a video of MJ, could have been one of the nieces or nephews who taped it? idk, just thinking. In the still shot to me, it looks like MJ but the rest of the vid, kind of iffy. What if it ends up being the video Randy is referring to & it IS MJ? I'm going to feel so stupid for doubting it. Until confirmation though, I'm not going to get too excited by it. The coma theory does sound plausible though, like maybe they were trying to kill him with drugs but he survived & is recovering but THEY are supposed to think he's dead & in order to do that, the world has to think he's dead. Could be but who knows.
  • I just wanna say......

1zoajqw.gif 1zoajqw.gif 1zoajqw.gif

I'm dead 1zoajqw.gif
    I just wanna say......

1zoajqw.gif 1zoajqw.gif 1zoajqw.gif

I'm dead 1zoajqw.gif

I'll call Doc Murray! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Err...Pearl..this deffinitely was not one of your best videos... O_O

Was the music supposed to frighten us?

& you can't even see the door in the video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , how did she get to that conclusion?
    .. I think she's becoming paranoid
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Seen the long version?

[youtube:2xrpqlcp]

Pearl Jnr has tweeted about it

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MJHoaxEvide ... DvsPPIlbLo<!-- m -->

video with a comparisons..
    People are too gullible...

Security cameras? ORLY?? Strange angles for a security camera. And I advise them to buy new ones, because these seem the be prehistoric, you can't see a thing (how convenient!)

And Andromeda was friends with one of the dancers, he gave her info too. He later admitted on Twitter he was not the real deal...

I only have one word for this whole video drama: BOGUS!

• Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Honestly, I think some of you are going a bit too far, laughing about her like that. Her video's not more ridiculous than some of the stuff people have come up with on here or elsewhere, so I don't really like that level of arrogance. And I don't even like her book.

Just saying.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    I've been going back & forth on the video, fake, not fake & then finally I was convinced its fake. And then yesterday Randy Jackson tweets:

randyjackson8 I've known about this for a few days. I can't take it anymore it's tearing me apart.
    about 14 hours ago via web

randyjackson8 I know everyone wants to know who it is. Im still trying to deal with it in my heart...

randyjackson8 Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit.
    about 15 hours ago via web

randyjackson8 Once again I am so so so disappointed and saddened.

my comment: I'm trying to figure out what video Randy is talking about, & then I wonder is he talking about that video??
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Does anyone know the outcome regarding the video Maura was shown? Allegedly it was of Michael reading a document wearing glasses and a clock behind him. The post is now locked explaining about this.
    Many thanks. I am finding all this video and informer business very confusing <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12698<!-- l --> maybe you should read here.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [youtube:a3uom754]

You are not aloooneeeeee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is this a JOKE??
    Not serous at all..the music, the woman so cheerfull.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And the door? The door is not the same?? May be is my mother´s home...her property has those doors as well <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> *on the phone asking my mom if MJ is there...*
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I've been going back & forth on the video, fake, not fake & then finally I was convinced its fake. And then yesterday Randy Jackson tweets:

randyjackson8 I've known about this for a few days. I can't take it anymore it's tearing me apart.

randyjackson8 I know everyone wants to know who it is. Im still trying to deal with it in my heart...

randyjackson8 Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit.

my comment: I'm trying to figure out what video Randy is talking about, & then I wonder is he talking about that video??

Not the whole video, but some parts of the video, the ones that looks like MJ, can be a video taken before by someone, and then sold. Makes sense to me.
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170

Not the whole video, but some parts of the video, the ones that looks like MJ, can be a video taken before by someone, and then sold. Makes sense to me.
    & then Jermaines tweets back to Randy:
    jermjackson5 @randyjackson8 you should not be Surprised, this is the world we live in, "Money knows no friend"
    my comment: maybe Pearl Jr is the friend Randy & Jermaine are tweeting about, mayb she blew LeachimNoskcaj's cover.

LeachimNoskcaj says hes not MJ. He says the video was done in May 2010.

We have Jermaine & Randy CONFIRMING in their tweeting, that the video IS MJ.

So, connect the dots...it adds up, its him in the video & its recent.

Jermaine & Randy jus confirmed thru twitter.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

• We have Jermaine & Randy CONFIRMING in their tweeting, that the video IS MJ.

So, connect the dots...it adds up, its him in the video & its recent.

Jermaine & Randy jus confirmed thru twitter

They didn't confirm anything about THAT video.....

Sorry but Randy tweetd this:
    Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit.

What did he prove about THAT video?
    Did he talk about THAT video?
    Did he say the man is his brother?
    I don't think he was talking about THAT video
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I don't think he would tweet about a video that is on Youtube - if it is MJ in the video, he would be confirming the hoax on a public site.
This discussion has been closed.