Is this MJ or a Impersonator?

Comments

• NeVrOzAyNeVrOzAy Posts: 58
    LeahciMNoskcaJ posted new video on his Channel. Can anybody translate??
    Thank you in advance.
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [youtube:r0l7aggh]
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i'm not sure but i think he is angry about the fact that his video has been delated or something by MJDpartner
    it's the only thing i think i understand...
    someone else ?
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Someone in another forum translated, this isnt word for word but the jest of meaning: Others are trying to take away his rights in posting his own videos, its him in the video. These are HIS videos, so he has the right to post them. But others dont agree with his video content & want to bannish him.

And the truth is, Leahcim has the right to post his videos just like verybody else does. Isnt this one of MJs messages?? & what he fought so hard for?? The freedom to express himself without criticism & banning from others & people in the business??

And now some believers are trying to block, ban Leahcim thats exactly what MJ fought so hard against. And if Michael really is Leahcim, then its happening all over again to him & he knows that people have learned NOTHING.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Well too bad for Michael then.. shouldn't film poor quality videos of himself flopping around like a dying seal weighing 90 lbs looking like he has tourettes syndrome. Post the original video and quit being a tool Michael. Hiding on youtube being random and vague certainly wont help anything.

Yes I just insulted the King and I openly challenge him to a dance off <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->.
  • Well too bad for Michael then.. shouldn't film poor quality videos of himself flopping around like a dying seal weighing 90 lbs looking like he has tourettes syndrome. Post the original video and quit being a tool Michael. Hiding on youtube being random and vague certainly wont help anything.

Yes I just insulted the King and I openly challenge him to a dance off <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well too bad for Michael then.. shouldn't film poor quality videos of himself flopping around like a dying seal weighing 90 lbs looking like he has tourettes syndrome. Post the original video and quit being a tool Michael. Hiding on youtube being random and vague certainly wont help anything.

This definitely made me giggle, thank you Shef! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    but also IF this is Michael, then we do not know at which time is was recorded.....

And this means, we have no clue <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Leahcim Noskcaj says it was recorded May 2010. Leachim says michael is dead & that it has to be that way. But that Leachim is Michael & Leachim is in the video.

Here is a frame of the above video at 4:18. Who is it??

q-1-1.jpg
  • whisper9396whisper9396 Posts: 149
    Leahcim Noskcaj says it was recorded May 2010. Leachim says michael is dead & that it has to be that way. But that Leachim is Michael & Leachim is in the video.

q-1-1.jpg
    this man is very looks like MJ. But when did made this video? Before ore after <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

q-1-1.jpg
    this man is very looks like MJ. But when did made this video? Before ore after <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What part exactly looks like MJ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

q-1-1.jpg

The hands, jawline, chin, mouth, & the body movements, basically the whole picture looks like MJ...I've never seen an impersonater or body double with movement like that.
    Here are a few more lightened frames from Leahcim video, IMO this is Mike.

g2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    n2z.jpg

q-1-1.jpg
    Leahcim Noskcaj said that the video was made May 2010.

AFTER the death it was made.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

q-1-1.jpg

The hands, jawline, chin, mouth, & the body movements, basically the whole picture looks like MJ...I've never seen an impersonater or body double with movement like that.

g2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    n2z.jpg

Sorry, but I strongly disagree.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• XinobiXinobi Posts: 6
    Look at the name LeahciM Noskcaj instead is MICHAEL JACKSON! IS THAT THE BILL IS MICHAEL?

excuse my English but I am Portuguese.

q-1-1.jpg

g2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    n2z.jpg

Sorry, but I strongly disagree.
    I agree to disagree...only time will tell, thts cool <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh my gosh, that is the worst quality I've ever seen! What is it with all of these foreign fakers trying to mess with people's heads- that guy's fingers are far too short, as well as the ridiculous quality..!
    Well too bad for Michael then.. shouldn't film poor quality videos of himself flopping around like a dying seal weighing 90 lbs looking like he has tourettes syndrome. Post the original video and quit being a tool Michael. Hiding on youtube being random and vague certainly wont help anything.
    *spits out laughter*
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    That video is enough to fool me. It looks like Michael, but I believe the similarity comes from the clever editing. I mean, there must be a reason why the video is in a such a lousy quality and in gray scale colors. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

That Spanish description is eerie. It sounds as if (if it's true, which I doubt) MJ had difficulties dancing and singing after the alleged healing from cardiac arrest and instead of helping him recover people make fun of him, leaking the video online. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    It seems that not being a fan is still considered a capital crime...

Next to the changing body shape, there's a remarkable difference in movements. Some can dance, some really can't.

No. It's not a crime. But I think you should one or two times believe what the long time fans are saying.
    Sorry, but I think we should know it better.

I think it's easier to see for non fans than for fans. Non fans don't have that emotional connection, and therefor it's easier so see and accept things which fans might not even want to see.

I'll leave it right here, time will tell.

It's obviously easier for non fans to believe certain stuff, especially when it comes to the far stretched ideas. For e.g someone who doesn't know dogs may believe rottweiler will attack without being provoked, a person who knows dogs and has experience KNOWS that it's not true. If you get what I'm saying.
  • Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
    Look what I have found:

He is also using the backwards spelling...
    And he has the same doors..

[youtube:29cezb5s]

What do you think?

Maybe he is very good in editing....
    34g4vig.jpg

Added a contrast and turned it lighter. How's that?

The cheekbones and facial shape are indeed like MJ's, but the nose doesn't match.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The nose is blurry so I can't tell properly but his mouth is identical.
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    I think this video could have come from Michael as another clue/part of revealing himself bit by bit, it may be one of his doubles in the video or maybe even himself deliberately not doing proper dance moves to keep you all guessing but it also keeps everyone thinking about MJ in the present tense!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    IDK why I feel that could be this person <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

1303590.jpg
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    IDK why I feel that could be this person <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

1303590.jpg
    Earnest Valentino .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be he is the one in the video? Let´s spamm his mailbox!
    One person said they messaged him (on another hoax site) and asked if those videos were a clue that Michael is closer to returning and Leachim had said in pure English (video descriptions are in Spanish): "Do not believe it until 2012. First the construction of the monument."

Monument? wth?
This discussion has been closed.