Is this MJ or a Impersonator?

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Also.. the bit where he is holding a can.. is that a Coke can????
    IDK if its Coke can...is there a still of that?

I will try and get one.

Also.. i found these pics of MJ wearing a hoody to compare.
    I made a whole load of screenshots, including the one of him holding a coke can

mjcoke2.jpg

mjcoke.jpg

mjx5.jpg

mjx4.jpg

mjx3.jpg

mjx2.jpg

mjx1.jpg
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I have seen it often and compared .... he looks like Michael!
    He also has these gestures with the hands .... as if he had neuro-logical problems!

Thanks for the pictures <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    For me is the real Michael, just do not know when and where these images were made. It seems very recent because of its appearance, but can be a test at home?
    I know that the main question is: This is it Michael??
    Then answer for myself, I guess that a clone wouldn't be as equal and in the video shows typical movements that only he does.
    Sorry, its just my opinion.
    All I wanted was to have concrete answers.

Ohh, Michael ... only you can help us.

I love you so much
    :oops:
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    Thank you for posting the stills.

What I find interesting, MJ always wears his armband on the right arm. In this still his armband is on the left arm & these seem to be mirror images. I'm thinking, in this video hes dancing in front of a mirror & what we see in the video is mirror image. When I go to lighten the photo I dont get pixel image, so its possible this video is him dancing facing a mirror which would explain the armband being on left arm in video.

mjx5-1.jpg

compared to this photo, when I lighten the still I get a pixel image plus the armband is on his right arm, this photo wouldnt be a mirror image.
    mj12-1.jpg
  • libra8, the image reflected in the mirror, as it would to do the filming, since Mike (if) is against the wall? Sorry if I'm ignorant on the question. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Long arms long slender fingers it looks like michael to me
    libra8, the image reflected in the mirror, as it would to do the filming, since Mike (if) is against the wall? Sorry if I'm ignorant on the question. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    If this is mirror image, hes not really against a wall, the wall would jus be the background behind him, this is illusion, its magic. so in the video, when it shows what looks like him talking to somebody, hes actually talking to himself, or the image in the mirror.
    Im confused with this video and am 50/50 to it being real or a fake. Randys tweet has swayed me more into thinking that its real as no other video has surfaced.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    It looks like Michael, and i believe it is him. Who found this video in the first place?
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim made by LeahciM NoskcaJ? AHH! haha
  • hmm, i believe its Michael but this is not a recent video, to me this video looks like it was recorded a few years ago.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim made by LeahciM NoskcaJ? AHH! haha

LeahciM NoskcaJ should be the one selling the video then?
    its on youtube
    [youtube:250yb805]
  • I just change my mind, i think its a double
    Not that this means anything but, it probably is a mirror image. He uses his right hand mostly. He must be practicing human nature.

9iedr8.jpg

lfs6h.jpg
  • libra8, the image reflected in the mirror, as it would to do the filming, since Mike (if) is against the wall? Sorry if I'm ignorant on the question. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    If this is mirror image, hes not really against a wall, the wall would jus be the background behind him, this is illusion, its magic. so in the video, when it shows what looks like him talking to somebody, hes actually talking to himself, or the image in the mirror.

Ok, but in your opinion is more likely that the film is a montage / false or that it seems?
  • Not that this means anything but, it probably is a mirror image. He uses his right hand mostly. He must be practicing human nature.

9iedr8.jpg

lfs6h.jpg
    You know what, i think was a double. I believe this guy was practicing how to dance like Michael Jackson. Yup, this exactly what it looks like he practicing Michale's motive. This video was definitely recorded during the TII <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Not that this means anything but, it probably is a mirror image. He uses his right hand mostly. He must be practicing human nature.

9iedr8.jpg

lfs6h.jpg

Oh, makes much sense ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    [youtube:2sb5zgia]
    That hand motion is really hard to master. bahah. so good impersonator.

or the real Michael just doin his thing.
    Does anyone recognise the branding on the clothing?

There is a motive on the hooded top and on the shirt underneath.
    The hoodie looks like Zoo York. The shirt looks similar to Ed Hardy. Or the one he wore to Christians party. haha
    libra8, the image reflected in the mirror, as it would to do the filming, since Mike (if) is against the wall? Sorry if I'm ignorant on the question. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Ok, but in your opinion is more likely that the film is a montage / false or that it seems?
    IMO the the film is a montag of spliced segments of video put together to create the video. IMO it looks amateurish & nonprofessional, but in reality its professionally edited & produced. IMO its made to look like a nonimportant video when in reality its a very important video. BTW if you compare his height to the door, hes not short as some have said.
  • That hand motion is really hard to master. bahah. so good impersonator.

yup, definitely a impersonator <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That hand motion is really hard to master. bahah. so good impersonator.

I've seen allot of impersonators & havent found one tht looks this much like him. The moves can look simple & sloppy but they are hard to master, & it looks like hes mastering them quite well.
This discussion has been closed.