Birthday Messages To Michael! (Official Thread)

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!

[youtube:3eb1xmhq]

L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When you can not run for years, jogging; when you not jogging, walking; when you can not walk uses the baton. But you cannot stop!!!
    That the God you many blessings with health and love , happy birthday. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You can count on the Army of Love to support you, whatever you choose to do....all I wish for your birthday, is that you are at '"Peace"" with yourself. Its all for L.O.V.E xoxo
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Is almost midnight in my country and i want to tell you:
    Happy birthday to you,
    happy birthday to you...
    Happy birthday dear Michael!
    Happy birthday to you!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

this two are for you...
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glNjsOHiBYs<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FO7XaDs ... re=related<!-- m -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • [youtube:19aebigk]
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you with all my heart and my soul! You are in my heart forever!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    I LOVE YOU MICHAEL FOREVER!!!
    birthday9.gif
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And this is from Elvis Presley............ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hi Michael,
    I do not know where to start, I have grown up with your music you see you are not much older than I.(You are one yr older than I) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> YOu have been an inspiration in my life, you have thought me since I was a child how to respect others, and to be kind to other human beings, and accept people the way they are. I want to thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. You see we are your army of LOVE, you can always count on us. If you feel the need to come out,we will welcome you with open arms, and if decide to stay in hidding, we accept it also. We love you so much, and I hope you are really really happy. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday,and many more to come may God bless you. and your children. L.O.V.E. AND BLESSINGS
  • Happy Birthday, Daddy! I love you with all my heart and my soul! You are in my heart forever!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daddy??
  • I Just Want To Say 3 Words And That's I Love You ! Happy b-day <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Your Always In My Heart And On My Mind. Best wishes Michael.
  • Happy Birthday to the greatest
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Words can't express how much you've touched my life, not just with your music & dance but with your love, pure & true. Straight from the heart. You've always inspired me & continue to still everyday. I miss you so much, your absence is present everyday, everywhere. I know that you went through a lot in your life, it's always broken my heart to think all the pain, betrayal & injustice a person can go through, but you have remarkable strength & I really respect you & admire you for that. You have always been an amazing person. Creative, Child-Like, Generous, Caring, Loving, Respectful and a Genius. But most of all you were a very humble HUMAN BEING. I hope you know just how incredible you are & how much you truly are loved. Happy Birthday Michael! I love you.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Happy Birthday Michael!
    Birthdays are a time for celebration and happiness. I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold. I would love to send you a massive Super Soaker ...... four of them, actually. I am sure the kids would love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    However, I can't send that. So, instead I am going to post a few of my favorite art-related websites. I teach art history to children and grew up with art collecting parents. I hope you enjoy the sites:

<!-- m -->http://www.louvre.fr/llv/commun/home.jsp?bmLocale=en<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.musee-orsay.fr/en/home.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://icom.museum/vlmp/galleries.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.huntfor.com/arthistory/<!-- m -->

Find the first star of the evening, make a wish, and know I will be there. Many blessings to you and your family!
    Happy Birthday!

Love,
    Wishingstar
  • VaniVani Posts: 8
    Happy 52nd birthday Michael! I hope you can enjoy to the fullest and be safe, wherever you are on this day. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Oh and: 5+2=7...I do wonder if there are more significance to come in this year...
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    Dear Michael...Happy Birthday ♥♥♥ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Being Deeply Loved gives you strength, Loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    Where there is great love, there are always wishes...
    I hope you have a wonderful Birthday, I hope you are safe and happy,
    I hope you know how much you are truly missed...
    And when you are able to, come back to us soon ♥♥♥ L.O.V.E.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Admiration. Respect. Gratefulness. I should find a word to put into shape what i feel when i hear: Michael Jackson, but i can't. Maybe it doesn't even exist. None of them are meaning enough. Maybe this...thank you! Thank you. You've given way too much. The sun is already shining here...smiling at you, like all of us. Be happy, and be free, as you deserve it.
    Happy Birthday Mike.
    We do love you.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    12:04am Sunday (PDT) - Time in Los Angeles, United States of America

hAPPY bIIRTHDAY mj!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Well it's officially Michael's birthday in California time. I know some mentioned that they would be drawing something for Michael, and since my artistic abilities stretch as far as drawing a naked stick figure, I decided to write a poem. For all you professional poets out there, I apologize in advance. This isn't technically proper poem style, but I gave it a shot. Happy Birthday Michael. This one's for you:

When I was a little girl
    Looking out into this big world
    I wanted my life to have meaning
    But I grew up and grew old
    And I’ve been walking this lonely road
    Filled with this empty feeling

And then came the 25th of June
    Even the glow died in the moon
    With news the King of Pop had passed
    My road was filled with heavy tears
    I lost someone I love though he was never near
    The loss was something I couldn’t mask

I watched as they came around
    The ones who praised were the ones who put him down
    I felt this world could never be the same
    But on that fateful day in February
    I don’t know if it was God or a mythical fairy
    That had me type “Death Hoax” and his name

On that day I began to believe
    And my pain started to be relieved
    For Michael never left us at all
    He’s given us a chance for faith, love and hope
    Has given us reminders when it was hard to cope
    And we’re listening for his final call

Michael, that road I was walking
    That life I was looking to fill with meaning
    Well, you gave that to me
    I didn’t really know you before
    But now that I do, I love you even more
    And I hope you can read this writing

Happy Birthday and feel free
    Super soak Jermaine and eat KFC
    Just remember you’re always the man
    Your army is sending major love to you
    We wish for you to be happy in whatever you do
    We’ll be waiting, smiling, at the front lines of the BAM

Whatever you do today and whoever you spend it with, I wish nothing but the best for you. You deserve it. Bask in your glory, this is your time to shine.

B
  • Dear Michael,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! No matter where you are I hope that you feel loved and peaceful in your heart. I pray for that very day.

LOVE you and will always support you!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    Happy Birthday MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> have a great day! luv ya xx
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are in a safe place enjoying the company of your beautiful children. Love you hugs <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Dear Michael Jackson,

HAPPY NUMBER SEVEN.

If I weren't so tech-challenged, I could do something pretty or clever; these greetings (before mine) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> are so FESTIVE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> and express just exactly how truly <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HAPPY <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am that YOU are alive to even HAVE

# 52 <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I wish you health, peace, love and safety; extreme joy, every day wonderment and success in all endeavors, especially THIS (ongoing) Project, (involving the whole world)...and agree with you for anything else you may wish, yourself, on this, most unusual (second) birthday, in self-imposed exile (tho I know you can see your people anytime you want). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

MANY (not just the one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) HAPPY RETURNS...

Mikey? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Remember, you're only seven today. When you are bombarded with strange-woman <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> offers of... [Sorry] <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> "BS" ( <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> birthday sex <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> ) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

JUST

SAY

NO <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Dearest Michael,

I wanna wish you only the very best for your
    Birthday!!!

1015693mlusx46lta.gif

What you mean to me is beyond words, but I wanna thank you for being the greatest inspiration to me and for filling my heart with love and hope. I really admire your strength, your courage and your gentleness. And deep in my heart, I humbly hope that you'll be coming back to us one day.
    I hope, you spend a great day in company of your children and maybe other people that truly love you. God bless you Michael, I love you.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON! maybe I have a dream to hug you for your birthday! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->