Birthday Messages To Michael! (Official Thread)

Comments

• Happy Birthday, MJ! You and your beautiful children are in my thoughts and prayers on your special day. Wherever you are, I hope you guys are having lots of fun, laughter and love.
    I am truly thankful you were born 52 years ago today. You have shared the most beautiful gift one can ever bring with them on this journey -- L.O.V.E. Bless you!

Love, Lili and Marc
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    [youtube:1kmrjk65]

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I was there ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was GREAT !!!!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Really??! Your so lucky! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yep, really ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I know, I am lucky. I'll never forget it.
  • Dear Michael,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope you started your day with a lot of love around you and for the rest of the day. Hope you feel happy. Wish I could bring you bags full of Dutch candy (dropjes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->, I'm sure you'd love them) with balloons etc together with a warm hug with L.O.V.E. That's the least I can give you after all your L.O.V.E. you gave to the world.

Am I dreaming of sand and ocean bathing in sunlight
    flowers on the corner at your sight
    hope that sweet sunflowers will give you strength and faith
    that there're still good and true spirits in this world

L.O.V.E.
    Shoshannah

"Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency." Maya Angelou
  • [youtube:3qmx5n69]

"Just A Little Bit Of You" Michael everyday! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Have A Phenom Day!
    Happy Birthday. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Peace
  • Michael, Thank you for all the butterflies, I know that was you!!! and thank God for this day for bringing you into my life, our lives, the lives of the world. I wont say i miss you as i know you are always with me, Would i tell you that i love you?? ... in a heartbeat!!
    Happy Birthday to the only man in the world who would have truley understood me, and NEVER would you have told me to 'grow up' xxxxxxx
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    [youtube:4mso02sp]

Feliz cumpleaños!
    I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!
    Don't think we don't know.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Michael, It's your Birthday! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ehm ..
    Dear Michael,

Thank you for all the years you've spent on spreading love around the world.. Spreading Joy & happiness in everyones life through your music, dancing, speeches .... through you!

I hope you have the best birthday you ever had and spend it with ur loved ones.. And I really hope you see ALL the bday wishes, bday cakes, bday cards that are all over the internet!! We love you more Michael!

Hugs ((( ))) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I am speechless, speechless
    That's how you make me feel
    Though I'm with you I am far away and nothing is for real
    When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say.....
    Happy Birthday Michael.....It's all for L.O.V.E.!!
  • Hoping that you are having a Peaceful and Happy time Michael. In my work,as a nurse,i will carry on with your message. I love you and everything that you stand for~L.O.V.E
  • Michael.. all i want to say is thankyou
  • Happy Birthday Mr. Jackson!

I wish you the best on this, your day!
    Live, Laugh, Enjoy Life, and remember us your FANS! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:3umjrph4]

mjhappybirthday.jpg
  • I gave in today and started a twitter account, to keep up with the tweets you guys talk about on here! Happy Birthday once again MJ!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you bask in the comfort, love and joy of family and friends as you celebrate your life today. And, may you always feel the LOVE, support and prayers of your fans!!!!! WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! God bless!!!!!!!
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Happy Birthday Michael! May God Bless you with Many More! Keep the Faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Awwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!! We miss u sooooo much and we hope you r having a beautiful 52nd BIRTHDAY!!!!
    I made this pic and a video for you Mikey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I love you sooo much and we can't wait to have you back so WE can ALL celebrate your 52nd and so on TOGETHER!!!

mj-snewgirllykeduh-albums-more-mikey-picccs-3-picture8731-97561-access-extended-michael-jackson-thanks-fans-his-45th-birthday-celebration-august-30-2009.jpg
    Your incredible LOVE is enough for me on your BIRTHDAY!!!
    [youtube:2cfreqia]
    attachment.php?attachmentid=54294&d=1262359500
  • [youtube:2sqnmejp]

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I was there ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was GREAT !!!!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Really??! Your so lucky! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I love this GIF it's adorable LOL Happy Happy Bday Mikey <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    5esh3s.jpg
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! Much love to you!
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MJ!!!!!!!!!
  • A sincere Happy Birthday to my favorite person. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I wish you lots of laughs and smiles and perfect love.

May you forever feel joy in your heart.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!
  • Happy Birthday to you and Me dearest Michael
    I painted a little picture of yours , for your Birth Day.
    I hope you see it and like it and enjoy it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I will Love you for All Time, Dearest Michael,
    and please come back soon..!!!.
  • I almost 4got i hope your enjoying sooo much of this today LOL love ya <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
    med_gallery_919_10003.jpg
    And many of these <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    med_gallery_919_35870.jpg
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Here is my birthday present for you Michael!
    Love you more!!!
    [youtube:1ak9af3c]
    It's "You are my life" sung by myself.
  • Here is my birthday present for you Michael!
    Love you more!!!
    [youtube:35k35mrk]
    You sing beautifully <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I kno he's smiling his but off oh and giggling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LOL
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Here is my birthday present for you Michael!
    Love you more!!!
    [youtube:2cbb1vre]
    You sing beautifully <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I kno he's smiling his but off oh and giggling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LOL
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you! I hope so!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->