Birthday Messages To Michael! (Official Thread)

Comments

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MJ!!! I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE. MAY THE POWER OF LOVE SURROUND YOU AND FILL YOUR SOUL. MAY PEACE, JOY, AND LAUGHTER BLANKET YOUR WHOLE BEING FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN WHEREVER YOU ARE. GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY. I LOVE U VERY MUCH. AND THAT'S F.O.R.E.V.E.R <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i have already posted my wish on another thread but i'll do it again with a great pleasure

MICHAEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ENDLESSLY, THIS WORLD IS SO EMPTY WITHOUT YOUR MAGICAL PRESENCE, JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE VERY DEVOTED SOLDIERS WHO WILL CARRY ON YOUR INVALUABLE MESSAGE, WHO WILL SUPPORT YOU, STAND FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT, WHATEVER YOU DECIDE WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU, JUST CALL OUR NAMES AND WE WILL BE THERE, HONEY THANK U FOR EVERYTHING, YOU HAVE ROCKED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE'S LIVES, CHANGED THEIR VIEWS AND ATTITUDE TOWARD LIFE AND I'M SO PROUD AND HONORED TO BE ONE OF THEM, LOVE YOU MOST.MARINA FROM SRMENIA
  • Happy Birthday Michael, may all your wishes come true x

Thank you for your love and devotion to the World, a reward awaits us all. I hope you have the birthday you truly deserve, surrounded by your beautiful and loving family and loyal friends.

There is so much love in this world for you, especially from your army of love. We have all learned so much from you and about who you REALLY are. We have opened our eyes and seen beyond the lies and discovered a genuine soul who knows real love and how to awaken it within us all.

Your wishes are slowly becoming reality and now we all wish for the same thing, so this journey will have a happy ending, without a doubt. We will do all we can for your safe return. Love forever and always <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Happy Birthday Michael !!
    473944u9xabrlq4a.gif
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

*SENDING SOME SUPERSOAKERS TO YOU * <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Lets battle Mike <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ?
    supersoakers2004d.jpg
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL, spread your wings and take off,
    we are ready to fly with you...
    Love is a rose is a rose is a rose.
    Have a great day and a great year!

[youtube:3bl7vgkk]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBDODIWeKbE
  • My little brother made this for you by the way, he's 10 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->:

28cin9s.jpg

I LOVE YOU ♥

Nice drawings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your brother is a Mj fan too ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    1008-029-16-1068.gif

Happy Birthday, Michael!
    Thank you for your love. May you and your family always be happy and free <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Happy Birthday, wherever you are!!!

L.O.V.E.

HappyBirthday57.gif

• HAppy Birthday, Feliz Cumpleanos, Bon Anniversaire and...Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, regardless on which day it may be!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! wishing you flowers, and kisses on your cheeks, and supersoakers, and birthday cakes, and balloons, and music, and laughter, and joy, and lots of presents to open, and birthday cards to read, and sunny wheather, and family, and friends, and everything that could make this day joyfull to you ! I love you the most biggest ever possible, and a little more !
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Happy Birthday Michael!

I hope you get all you wish for!

Love from France!!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    HAPPY B-DAY MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BEST WISHES TO YOU!!!!!!!
    L.O.V.E YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
  • Happy Birthday Michael Jackson!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Yo shawty, it's yo' birthday, we're gonna party like it's yo' birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday!

1189842803_bday004.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Happy Birthday Michael!God bless you!!!!
    My present for you AAAADIIixR4AAAAAAFBtsw.jpg?v=1243959817000
  • Happy Birthday Michael, With Love

God Bless You
  • Happy Birthday Michael. Wherever you are, I wish you peace, love and happiness. I love you more......
  • HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL,YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!
    May God bless you and your entire familly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

With LOVE,
    Diana from Romania
  • Le temps que l'on prend pour dire "je t'aime",
    C'est le seul qui reste au bout de nos jours.
    Les voeux que l'on fait, les fleurs que l'on sème,
    Chacun les récolte en soi-même
    Aux beaux jardins du temps qui court.

Mon cher Michael, c'est à ton tour
    De te laisser parler d'amour.

Le temps de s'aimer, le jour de le dire,
    Fond comme la neige aux doigts du printemps.
    Fêtons de nos joies, fêtons de nos rires
    Ces yeux où nos regards se mirent...
    C'est demain que j'avais vingt ans.

Le ruisseau des jours aujourd'hui s'arrête
    Et forme un étang où chacun peut voir
    Comme en un miroir l'amour qu'il reflète
    Pour ces coeurs à qui je souhaite
    Le temps de vivre nos espoirs.

I love you more!! Annie xxxxxxx
  • Thank you Michael for all you've taught us over the past 14 months. You have opened our eyes to what is going on in this world and to the things that really matter. You have shown us what the power of L.O.V.E. can do and how we all have the ability to make that change. I wish you love, happiness and peace on your birthday and for the rest of your days. God bless you, your children, and your family. Now & always, Janet in Oz xo
  • smasma Posts: 231
    May this birthday beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments
    and shining dreams.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

• fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON ... You know how I love you.
    Take care of yourself and PLEASE COME BACK SOON.