Birthday Messages To Michael! (Official Thread)

12346»

Comments

• Here is my birthday present for you Michael!
    Love you more!!!
    [youtube:2zh4xh1p]
    It's "You are my life" sung by myself.
    You sing beautifully <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I kno he's smiling his but off oh and giggling <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> LOL
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you! I hope so!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL DON'T hope WE KNOW <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Hey Firebrand,
    Happy Beautiful Birthdays.
    Praying for Gods protection, provision and peace for you always.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. MICHAEL JACKSON!!! I'm listening to Al Sharpton... it so sad to hear all his friends abandoned him in his later years...
  • irinagirinag Posts: 24
    I do not have a message for MJ... but 2 giftS he'd like for sure <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Here they are:

MY SON:
    [youtube:9k6iuwbt]

MY BROTHER:
    [youtube:9k6iuwbt]

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BROTHER:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=148297915198015

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
    IRINA
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE MAN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

We love you so much..SOOOOOO MUCH ..I just hope one day,you will realize how much we love you ..oh yes,sure you know ..but i swear it's always less than we do ..
    WoW so, imagine how much ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WE LOVE YOU FOR ALL YOU DID ALL YOU DO AND ALL YOU WILL DO IN THE FUTUR

Lorraine
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    Happy Birthday late! I never forget the birthday of a friend. I was without internet yesterday

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> On August 29 God sent a gift to the earth, the angels sang with the arrival of the great angel who would change the lives of most people,And the fate of the world FOREVER!

Congratulations Michael, God bless and protect you wherever you are. May God illuminate your steps, and you choose the right path in this new phase of his life. And you know that we will always be here waiting so you patient.

te quiero mucho !!!

• Wonderful voice Tereza! Mike would love your B-Day Present.
    Thanks for posting it here.
    Peace