Birthday Messages To Michael! (Official Thread)

Comments

• sonson Posts: 182
    HB MJ
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    wishing you much love and many blessings

Hugs!
  • Happy Birthday Michael...

God's prophets know about you... especially a young lady who is a believer in Christ Jesus. The prophesy given to her years ago regarding you makes it clear that you will be brought out of your situations.
    Know that God is going to defend you and deliver you from all your troubles and your enemies.
    Just believe and do not be afraid... for there are many who intercede for you to the Most High.

Jesus is with you Michael and He loves you very much!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Happy Birthday dear Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Can you feel and see the love from us ? I hope so. Thank you for everything you have given me. I will love you for eternaty.
  • Happy Birthday dear Michael!

Minnie is on her way to you; you have been looking for dates for yourself for a while and I thought that having a cake full of them on your Birthday would bring a big smile to your face. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E and a BIG BIG Hug xx

fyzxw7.jpg
  • 5+2=7 Michael turns 52...Happy Birthday!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet sweet Michael. I wish that your children have a lovely time this day and I pray that you are still around to celebrate this very special day with them. Thank you Michael, for your love and magic and for all that you have given us. Please know that you are forever loved. In my heart until end of time.
    Big kiss, beso enorme, massa pussar!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Nice drawings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Your brother is a Mj fan too ? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> he loves Michael. His school was required to do a project for Black History Month, and he asked me if I could help him do a project on Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Happy birthday Michael! I love you MORE <3 Can't wait to see what you have planned next for us this up coming year <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Michael... happy birthday to you

2ujgt8w.jpg

I wish you a great day with your family... many gifts and a big cake!

What ever happens, i'll always love you !!!
  • "If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels, but do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions, and if I hand over my body so that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends..." 1 Corinthians

Happy Birthday, my darling dear Michael, full of LOVE. Thank you for selflessly giving love to the entire world. My wish for you and your precious children: divine providence, grace, prosperity, good health, longevity, love, and more love. And more love. And more love... Gracias a la Vida

[youtube:3p0ppcpc]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Michael, I can't compete with the colour and sparkles others have sent. I have just a simple wish, that comes from my heart, that you're happy and healthy and with those you love, on your birthday. xxx
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-MICHAEL-2010_small.JPG
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    Happy 52nd Birthday! Enjoy your time off.
  • Happy Birthday Michael.

Miss you and hope to see you soon!

xxo
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Another year passes
    We are all a little older
    And wiser
    We watch
    We listen
    We read
    And we wait

Sending sincere good wishes on your birthday
  • HAPPY Birthday Michael! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
    Lots of love always!!!

I wish your birthday, Sweetheart,
    Would happen every day,
    So I could celebrate you
    With a compliment bouquet.

I’d say you’ve made me happy
    Just by being you;
    Your masculine and funny charm delights me
    In everything you do.

Your birthday is so special,
    I wish I had the chance
    Each day to show I love you,
    With tender, sweet romance.

I guess I’ll just pretend
    Every day’s the day of your birth,
    Another opportunity
    To show you all you’re worth!
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    Happy Birthday Michael. During the last 18 years of my life my love for you grew and grew. I don't think that it's possible to love you even more. You will always have a special place in my heart.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    SoldierofLOVE, very beautiful song of Mercedes Sosa, .. once again, feliz cumpleaños Michael
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY michael may god truly truly bless you and I love you with all my heart and soul.And I will continue to pray for your safe return for as long as it takes.God bless you.
  • My dearest Michael,
    Another birthday has gone by without seeing your beautiful smile. Where ever you are and whatever you are doing. I wish you the happiest birthday ever. May you feel the love that we are sending your way. May you feel safe, happy, rested and most importantly, LOVED!! I love you Michael and Happy Birthday!
    [youtube:1jhsc8ne]

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    [youtube:2dv6euy8]

I was there ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was GREAT !!!!
    [youtube:16bgqaqf]

I was there ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It was GREAT !!!!

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Really??! Your so lucky! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->