@RandyJackson8

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Oh my I never thought of that either. I've been too involved around the crucifixtion and not the resurrection part. All of those ladies going to FL in June, one of my friends included who is not a Believer and then to possibly find Michael missing!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    That is pretty BAM in itself.
    Something big is about to happen I think.
    Nefari

I will be there at Forest Lawn too.. im coming all the way from London, uk.. if that happens i will literally crap myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Be sure you take your computer with you so you can post and tell us all about it!!!! We will be waiting on pins and needles. I am excited one of us is going to be there!!!

Oh and take camera with you!! I wanna see the faces of the ppl when they recognized that there's no Michael or no real grave
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    perhaps the name of the person who did die(if anyone) will be on the tomb <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    right, it' still not added at the tomb, right?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Oh my I never thought of that either. I've been too involved around the crucifixtion and not the resurrection part. All of those ladies going to FL in June, one of my friends included who is not a Believer and then to possibly find Michael missing!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Nefari

I will be there at Forest Lawn too.. im coming all the way from London, uk.. if that happens i will literally crap myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Be sure you take your computer with you so you can post and tell us all about it!!!! We will be waiting on pins and needles. I am excited one of us is going to be there!!!

Oh and take camera with you!! I wanna see the faces of the ppl when they recognized that there's no Michael or no real grave

How will they see that? Lol they're not going to exhume the tomb <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But yes the weird part is that there's no name on the grave yet..or maybe it takes long because they are preparing something special and beautiful to be shown on it..who knows..
    Nefari

How will they see that? Lol they're not going to exhume the tomb <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    But yes the weird part is that there's no name on the grave yet..or maybe it takes long because they are preparing something special and beautiful to be shown on it..who knows..

I wasn'T referring to exhume the grave but to the name, which is still not on the grave <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Nefari

I wasn'T referring to exhume the grave but to the name, which is still not on the grave <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Oh ok =)
    Plan To Open Michael Jackson's Cemetery

Date: 20-May-2010

The grandson of Clark Gable is fighting Randy Jackson's plans to allow fans into the cemetery where Michael Jackson is interred on the first anniversary of the singer's death.

The King of Pop's younger brother Randy is asking officials to permit mourners to visit the star's tomb in a private section of Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California, on June 25.

In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he tells fans, "I'm meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale. Although they have strict rules, I'll do my best 2 (to) see if fans can visit & pay their respects beyond the gates of Forest Lawn, on the 25th."

But the plans have upset the family of screen legend Gable, who is buried in a nearby plot, as they want access to be restricted to relatives.

The "Gone With the Wind" star's grandson, Clark Gable III, tells TMZ.com the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if fans are allowed inside. But author Ronald J. Fields, whose grandfather was funnyman W.C. Fields, is backing Jackson's plans, insisting members of the public should be allowed to pay their respects as it would be "moving to them".

Let's see if it's true...
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    From "MJ Conspiracy" forum
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Randy is saying he doesnt know how the RUMORS started about fans getting in the gates. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Randy was interviewed Xclusively by X17 Friday afternoon, and he had the following to say about rumors that he was trying to get Michael's fans into the mausoleum, "I wanted to do whatever I could to just get the kids a little bit closer. Not actually inside the mausoleum, because I understand their rules and restrictions and I respect that... As to the fans getting beyond the gates, I don't know about that... No one's upset, I don't know where that rumor started.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEwQLHE ... e=youtu.be<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, I think I started the contradictions ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    From "MJ Conspiracy" forum
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Randy is saying he doesnt know how the RUMORS started about fans getting in the gates. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Randy was interviewed Xclusively by X17 Friday afternoon, and he had the following to say about rumors that he was trying to get Michael's fans into the mausoleum, "I wanted to do whatever I could to just get the kids a little bit closer. Not actually inside the mausoleum, because I understand their rules and restrictions and I respect that... As to the fans getting beyond the gates, I don't know about that... No one's upset, I don't know where that rumor started.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEwQLHE ... e=youtu.be<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He is saying he doesnt know where the rumour that the Gable family is upset came from.. he isnt referring to the rumour about fans being let into FL. He started that on twitter and he did infer beyond they gates!!! Batracking now is stupid.. its on his twitter.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

But the fans (non hoax-believers) already know that Michael's grave is still unnamed, right?...

But the fans (non hoax-believers) already know that Michael's grave is still unnamed, right?...

um yes, i think so, but I'm still wonderin why nobody's talkin about it
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Randy Jackson is hoping to allow people into the private mausoleum in California's Forest Lawn Memorial Park to mark the anniversary of his death next month. He tweeted: "I'm meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale. Although they have strict rules, I'll do my best 2 see if fans can visit & pay their respects beyond the gates of ForestLawn, on the 25th. I will inform you all soon. (sic)"

from <!-- m -->http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Michael-Jac ... 12497.html<!-- m -->

If the family is going to FL on June 25th and all the fans are encouraged to be there too, it is going to be one zoo. Lots of world attention. Know what I mean? So Rome must only be another distraction, to get attention for major actors and their lines. I smell smoke and where there's smoke.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Heisinme09, I appreciated your write-up on the family members involvements. When producers use actors they incorporate the natural characteristics and personality of the person.
    randyjackson8
    Thx 4 all ur kind words! I am going to do a Q&A tomorrow. Meet u here @ 3:00pm PT

Q&A?
    randyjackson8
    Thx 4 all ur kind words! I am going to do a Q&A tomorrow. Meet u here @ 3:00pm PT

Q&A?

I think he means he is doing a QandA on twitter tomorrow at 3pm!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Oooh.. cant miss this one!
    randyjackson8

Q&A?

I think he means he is doing a QandA on twitter tomorrow at 3pm!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Oooh.. cant miss this one!

Oh yes i read "there" instead of "here"... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> We can't miss it
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I have just seen that tweet as well for a q and a tommorow
  • I hope anyone that has a twitter account won't be asking him questions like; "where's Michael" etc. and get all nasty like some people usually do <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> . Try to be discrete and respectful.
  • Yes, please don't be overly blunt. Try to let him give the clues that we need. He's not going to be able to just come out and say "Michael is alive". We need to show respect and L.O.V.E. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    What do you guys plan on asking?
    guys what do u think about randy tweeting because Michael wants him to do so? To have those Q&A to chill the people or w.e... hm, i'm lost
    How much longer we have to wait. Is it 3pm in LA yet?
    1:30h more to go
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> 20 Minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *running around in circles*
    Firing up twitter right now..
    he is on now!