@RandyJackson8

Comments

• i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    oh and JACKSONOLOGIST.... YOUR SIG IS HOTTTTT!!!!!
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Here are things I've read or seen about Randy:
    1) Randy was extremely tight with Michael during the Trial....he secured Michael's Guardian Angel, Tom Mesereau, which was the best thing that's happened to MJ in years
    2) Randy was with Michael during the Geraldo interview during that time...is heard off camera during the interview and appears in footage with Michael and Geraldo in a video about the song, "Beautiful Girl"
    3) After Michael was acquitted, he specifically thanked Randy in his victory speech afterward, and didn't mention the rest of his siblings
    4) Randy was seen driving in a car with Marlon just days after Michael's "death", all smiles and certainly not grief-stricken, in a video that purports that a mysterious person was in the back seat (looking very much like it could be MIchael)
    5) Other than his rampant tweeting, Randy has been surprisingly absent from most video footage shown of The Brothers and they themselves said on LKL that he wasn't interested in participating in their reality show
    6) Randy has spend quite a bit of time in Europe since Michael's "Death" and it's been suggested on many occasions that Michael could be "hiding out" in Europe
    7) It was Randy that caused a big scene with the bodyguards, trying to get in to see Michael at Carolwood...perhaps to draw attention to Michael being sequestered from his family?
    8) Randy is the only brother of Michael's that calls him his Big Brother, which could explain his loyalty, if it does indeed exist
    9) Of the other siblings, let's break it down:
    Rebbie - has never spoken publicly about Michael's death until very recently and, while I like the woman, it has to be said that perhaps part of her coming out was to promote her own shows...however, speaks of Michael with a fondness that borders on "Third Parent" territory, sort of like...
    Jackie - next to Michael, I think, the most sensitive of The Brothers...has appeared very uncomfortable on many occasions, as if he is "going along" with something he has no control over...I think Jackie is a kind soul
    Tito - also fairly quiet, but does like to tweet and is also trying to get something started on his own career, either alone or with his 3 sons, 3T...but during the reality show, appeared to be genuinely grief-stricken about Michael, even refusing to go beyond the Red Carpet into the theatre to see TII
    Marlon - This brother seems to want to move on from the music business...his project in Africa has taken center stage for him, which is admirable..but again, has given out signals all along the way that makes me think he is helping (speech at the Memorial, for example)
    LaToya - It's easy to discount everything that comes out of her mouth because of her craziness, but sometimes, even crazy people speak the truth...she is one of the most vocal about a "conspiracy"...speaks of it at every given opportunity...but again, easy to attribute some of her loyalty to Mike as self-promotion and a need to stay in the spotlight, just like...
    Jermaine - what you can say about JJ?...I am 50/50 on him...so easy to write him off as having a lifelong jealousy of Mike that would cause him to be suspect, but also seems to be a major clue-giver....I've always wondered about the significance of his clothes, like the "Ireland" and "Bahrain" soccer shirts he sports or his wife's "Michael Lives" tee...however, he is also the Thome Thome conduit....
    Janet - Has played it very close to the vest...you know there is a deep connection with Michael there, but also have read/heard plenty to suggest otherwise (not speaking for loooong stretches, for example)....again, like Randy, one of two of MIchael's only younger sibs, which has to affect their loyalty to him on some level.

Sorry to ramble, but these are some thoughts I wanted to get down before I forgot!
    Call it gut feeling, but of all of MJ's siblings, it is Randy who seems the most like he "has his back"....please feel free to add to this list if you like...it's an interested thread....

Peace, y'all!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    randyjackson8
    And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...
    about 7 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

randyjackson8
    Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.

randyjackson8
    Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.

randyjackson8

I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
    Reply Retweet

randyjackson8
    I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    about 7 hours ago via mobile web

I really think that the Jig is up. Everything seems to be ready to cave in. Piece-by-piece MJ is revealed and we begin on his command! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I agree. I think Randy was the closest and most loyal sibling to Mike in recent years as well. When he personally thanked him only after the trial and none of the other siblings in 2005 that made me think that Randy really helps him alot. I think his brothers and sisters love MJ but they are caught up with their own lives and families. They probably wasn't there for MJ as much as Randy. I agree very much with the first post.
  • oh and JACKSONOLOGIST.... YOUR SIG IS HOTTTTT!!!!!

Yes, it is rather drool worthy isnt it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    "Darkchild....I like that!" (truly!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Jacksonologist....true....that is one of the most beautiful pix of Mike I've ever seen!

Peace, y'all!
  • truthsearchtruthsearch Posts: 13
    Today's tweets

Oxman was fired in the Santa Maria Trial for using crucial evidence to promote himself. He's doing it again without authorization.
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I am outraged at the insensitivity and self-promotion of the tribute organizers
  • Today's tweets

Oxman was fired in the Santa Maria Trial for using crucial evidence to promote himself. He's doing it again without authorization.
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I am outraged at the insensitivity and self-promotion of the tribute organizers

whaaaaa??? What evidence?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I wonder what evidence Randy is talking about. The only thing Oxman has said publicly is the ambulance photo was a fake. Could Randy be referring to that?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I wonder what evidence Randy is talking about. The only thing Oxman has said publicly is the ambulance photo was a fake. Could Randy be referring to that?

That's what I was thinking too. That's all I remember him saying too. I think that is what Randy is referring to. Basically, Oxman got fired & was shut up because he had a big mouth & jumped the gun. Definitely interesting tweets from Randy. He's fired Oxman for publicly speaking about evidence, which the ambulance photo being a fake & he's said that these tributes were all about self promotion which we know is the case with Jermaine. We are definitely getting close to something & his tweets seem more & more helpful to the hoax. I truly believe he was close to MJ. He's staying away & out of everything that concerns the rest of the family for a reason. He knows something & he's revealing things to us piece by piece. We should keep an eye on him & really watch what he does & says.
  • This was Randy's tweet:

about 23 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    This was Randy's tweet:

about 23 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

SO THE CRUCIAL EVIDENCE HE IS USING THIS TIME TO PROMOTE HIMSELF IS: THE FAKE AMBULANCE PICTURE THING??? IS THIS HOW HE IS DOING AGAIN??? HE WAS FIRED THAT TIME AND NOW WILL BE???
    I´M NOT THINKING CLEAR ROGHT NOW... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    He's back...
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

That's what I was thinking too. That's all I remember him saying too. I think that is what Randy is referring to. Basically, Oxman got fired & was shut up because he had a big mouth & jumped the gun. Definitely interesting tweets from Randy. He's fired Oxman for publicly speaking about evidence, which the ambulance photo being a fake & he's said that these tributes were all about self promotion which we know is the case with Jermaine. We are definitely getting close to something & his tweets seem more & more helpful to the hoax. I truly believe he was close to MJ. He's staying away & out of everything that concerns the rest of the family for a reason. He knows something & he's revealing things to us piece by piece. We should keep an eye on him & really watch what he does & says.

He's probably spending a lot of time with MJ.
  • MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    I am reading ur tweets & I’ll try to answer as many as I can. Please tweet your questions & concerns. 5 minutes ago via web

Someone ask some questions <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
  • I went there to tweet but i didnt have the nerve to aske him anything. He speaks in such a disturbed manner. Its sad in a way so i just thanked him for being a loyal brother. Thats what brothers are for. I thanked him. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i asked to him:
    what´s your truth? and what this have to do with the choices of his family?
    NO ANSWER!
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    HE NEVER TWEET A LOT... I NEVER SAW HIM TWEETING... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> NOW, WE ARE SAYING A FEW DAYS AGO, THAT HE IS THE CLOSEST TO MJ AND THAT WE CAN TRUST HIM, AND ALL THAT... AND NOW IS TWEETING AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I ask him if he like sunflower XDDDD

no answer~~
    seems like he just select the Q he want to answer
    999 ask him "question: when will MJ come back?"
    and I also ask <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but he didnt ans <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    These are all the tweets he tweeted in order today:

randyjackson8 Almost been a year now since I lost my big brother… The best I can do now is to protect his legacy & reputation
    about 1 hour ago

randyjackson8 And to try to think as he would, in matters concerning him...
    about 1 hour ago

randyjackson8 My intentions r not 2 make any1 look bad unfairly, just want the truth 2b told. We all, including his wonderful fans, deserve that
    about 1 hour ago

randyjackson8 There’s a lot of conversation out there about my recent comments. I’m here to give u some answers.

randyjackson8 I am reading ur tweets & I’ll try to answer as many as I can. Please tweet your questions & concerns.

randyjackson8 I've never met tribute organizer Ms. Zolla. In Vanity Fair Italia, she says my brother is alive & speaking 2 her. I'm mortified.

randyjackson8 I won’t tell you whether you should support this tribute or not. But I will tell u, that I personally, do not support it

randyjackson8 I know that my brother would never want to be a part of an event that was built on deception... of his fans, especially
    35 minutes ago

randyjackson8 My love & support for my family is unwavering....BUT...
    29 minutes ago

randyjackson8 There r things some of us don’t agree upon. I’ll do my best to reveal the truth 2 them. But ultimately the choice is theirs.
    28 minutes ago

randyjackson8 My Father is understandably passionate about the loss of his son. Oxman & others around my father, take advantage to promote themselves.
    17 minutes ago

randyjackson8 I instructed Oxman not to make media appearances & discuss my brother or my family.
    16 minutes ago

randyjackson8 I fired him because he continuously violates the attorney-client privilege. I am considering taking this to the legal board.
    16 minutes ago

randyjackson8 Let me be clear, there is an investigation pending…. I keep my cards close to my chest.
    12 minutes ago

randyjackson8 Keep in mind, the evildoers are reading my tweets too… But, I will not stop until justice is served. It goes way beyond Murray.
    12 minutes ago

randyjackson8 I’ll say it again, my brother doesn’t have a voice anymore, so we have to fight and speak for him & make sure justice is served.
    11 minutes ago

randyjackson8 I am going to find one more question that many of you want an answer for.... and then we will do this again some time.
    9 minutes ago

randyjackson8 So many of you want to know how you can help… Ur support is so important, more powerful that u may know.
    1 minute ago

randyjackson8 At times, I’m sad & broken. But ur support helps 2 encourage me & fuel my motivation 2 continue this fight 4 truth & justice.
    less than a minute ago

randyjackson8 Thank you for your wonderful questions & uplifting messages. Until next time…. Love 2 u all

randyjackson8 One more thing…. I’m meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale.
    1 minute ago

about 1 hour ago

about 1 hour ago

about 1 hour ago
    randyjackson8 One more thing…. I’m meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale.
    1 minute ago via web

WTH???
    999 ask him "question: when will MJ come back?"
    and I also ask <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but he didnt ans <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I DO´N´T UNDERTAND SOMETHING... IF HE IS SO BAD ABOUT THE ORGANIZER FOR SAY THAT SHE TALKS TO MJ BECAUSE HE IS ALIVE, WHY HE DOESN´T SAY TO YOU OR TO 999 THAT YOU HAVE TO STOP IT OR SOMETHING.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I asked him the question

2good2btrue1111 @randyjackson8 We hope you and your family loved all the Sunflowers sent to Michael. Did u see them at Forest Lawn????? We love you always

Although they have strict rules, I'll do my best 2 see if fans can visit & pay their respects beyond the gates of ForestLawn, on the 25th.
    9 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet randyjackson8 One more thing…. I’m meeting with Forest Lawn and the City of Glendale.

At least he acknowledged some of our questions....Way to go souza!!!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    CC, I guess he was referring to the security issues surrounding Forest Lawn, and that he will now meet with FL to see if he can arrange something with them, so that fans can get beyond the gates on the 25th June. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

My guess is "what else could he say".?

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo