@RandyJackson8

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Randy is tweeting from his blackberry now.. but when he was in court, he was tweeting from the web. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Randy is tweeting from his blackberry now.. but when he was in court, he was tweeting from the web. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

hmm but how can he tweet from web...when he's at court <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> weird...
  • Randy is tweeting from his blackberry now.. but when he was in court, he was tweeting from the web. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

hmm but how can he tweet from web...when he's at court <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> weird...

How can you tell? That would be my question too - how is it possible unless he had a laptop and I doubt that he did.
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544

How can you tell? That would be my question too - how is it possible unless he had a laptop and I doubt that he did.

well it's said under the tweet if the tweet is from the web or from something else like a blackberry. but I also doubt that he had a laptop with him in court.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Man, Michael grew up to be a real, live doll. Sorry, had to say it. Beautiful inside and out. Okay, so who is the enemy in Randy's book? the hoaxers or the culprits? You have to ask these days. what floors me is why the family or any fan would be angry because some of us feel in our hearts that he is alive? It would be different if we were saying that he killed himself or that he is dead because he doped himself to death. No. I would think that someone in the family would be praying silently that we were right; or if not that, at least understanding that someone cares enough, thinks it important enough to spend all this time investigating and turning every possible stone refusing to believe it just because we read it in a magazine or saw it on a movie screen. Why are his real fans as they are called so willing to accept status quo? Hes dead, done, gone, its over. Says who? LAPD? TMZ? Jeez when did they become reliable, viable sources? We are the ones who love Michael enough, believe in him enough, that we refuse to be spoon fed a lot of botched up bullcrap. And for me the bottom line is, I don't want him to be dead. So if there is anything that does not add up, I'm calling it out. Hey, that autopsy is crap. or Wow, that picture is a phony. Or damn, did you hear, see, smell, feel that? Total malarkey. Why are we the enemy? I don't get it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Even Jessee Jackson would say keep hope alive. Who are we hurting by hoping for life instead of death?
  • I am thinking that they won't even have Forest Lawn open to the public on that day. If and a very big IF, MJ is gone and the family is going to go to the cemetary to visit his grave, they would not want to be hounded by media or fans. I don't think they are going to let anyone in on that day, that does not have family there. I don't know, it's just a thought.

well it's said under the tweet if the tweet is from the web or from something else like a blackberry. but I also doubt that he had a laptop with him in court.

Thats my whole point, dudes.
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143

Thats my whole point, dudes.

It's simple really. I tweet all the time from my phone but from the actual BROWSER.
    And the tweet comes up from "the web"
    it doesn't mean you're on a laptop it just means you're using a phone browser rather than an actual Twitter application such as Twitterberry or Ubertwitter.
  • Actually, when I tweet from my phone's browser it comes up as Mobile web. I think it only says web when it's done from an actual laptop or PC.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Thanks for clarifying that Roxy! That makes sense.
    Well.. who is right? Roxy or Moonwalker???
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    seems sad that the family would commemorate death by not celebrate birthdays
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    Well.. who is right? Roxy or Moonwalker???

No problem Jill.
    And I think we both may be right.
    With a blackberry, you can go on your browser and tweet, and the tweet will come up as 'tweeted from mobile web' provided that you are on the mobile version of twitter.
    but when i tweet from my blackberry I tweet from the browser but I use the standard version of twitter, meaning the version that shows up on the desktop. It takes a little longer to load but I like it better this way, and when I do this , it says 'tweeted from web'

So I guess it depends on what version you tweet from on your mobile browser.
    But yea, this is the case for me! hope this helps!
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Randy's tweets were very interesting, read between the lines here. For example:

randyjackson8 I know that my brother would never want to be a part of an event that was built on deception... of his fans, especially

No, Mike doesn't want fans to pay big bucks for a tribute while he is still alive. That is indeed deception. Randy has never denied that he is still alive. If Mike was really dead, he would be tweeting that it's a lie and that it's hurtful, yet no such comment from neither one of the family.

While some people were furious about the Sun article going worldwide, Tito tweeted something interesting as well, right after:

is anyone ready for the question? i wanna hear it--o k
    2:04 AM May 15th via web

" if you look around the whole world is coming together now..." that is the $%#^@&; hint
    2:06 AM May 15th via web

CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!

please--" take my message to your brother and TELL HIM TWICE"
    2:09 AM May 15th via web

The family is saying things without saying them plain out.

I believe that it was Randy that tweeted yesterday that he was very upset that a gal named Samantha?(cant recall the name)announced that MJ was indeed alive. In others words, it seemed to me that Randy made it crystal clear that he was deeply disturbed that she would indicate that MJ was alive.

He tweeted:

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
    1:33 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So what exactly does he say? Maybe it disturbs him that people would think that Mike would let fans pay for a tribute and go there himself in disguise to see his fans mourn.
    Randy choses his words very carefully, it can have different meanings. That's what I mean with 'read between the lines'.

" if you look around the whole world is coming together now..." that is the $%#^@&; hint

Ok, so the quote directly above I am not sure about after the dot dot dot:) I was surprised to see that "hint"

However, his last quote seems very clear to me. If I knew my brother was dead & and an individual stated that he is alive etc., I sure would state that it deeply disturbs me.

Yes, everything can have a different meaning. Perhaps it depends on which side of the fence we are viewing those words.
  • KAP93KAP93 Posts: 22
    So here's what I'm thinking. Sunflowers= the Wiz & The Wizard of Oz. Sun Flowers also= Summer Solstice(the longest day of the yearJune 21. If we connect the dots & follow the YELLOW brick road here, we're lead to Randy's tweets, which he has been doing a lot of tweeting recently. Obviously He's trying to get a point across. Right now he's definatly leading the fans to forest lawn especially for June 25th. So what I'm thinking Is that between June 21 & June 25 something HUGE is gonna go down! Mabey Bamsday or mabey just some really huge clues. IDK. I don't if bamsday will be at forest lawn, but after what I think I may have figured out here, it'll definatley be in the USA and most likely in LA. But anywho, my opinion is that bamsday may happen on the dates between June 21 & June 25. But we'll never know for sure until the big day gets here. But like I said, it's just my opinion. Not trying to start a bamsday riot here!--LOL. Well God Bless You Guys! Peace N Love, Kera
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    So here's what I'm thinking. Sunflowers= the Wiz & The Wizard of Oz. Sun Flowers also= Summer Solstice(the longest day of the yearJune 21. If we connect the dots & follow the YELLOW brick road here, we're lead to Randy's tweets, which he has been doing a lot of tweeting recently. Obviously He's trying to get a point across. Right now he's definatly leading the fans to forest lawn especially for June 25th. So what I'm thinking Is that between June 21 & June 25 something HUGE is gonna go down! Mabey Bamsday or mabey just some really huge clues. IDK. I don't if bamsday will be at forest lawn, but after what I think I may have figured out here, it'll definatley be in the USA and most likely in LA. But anywho, my opinion is that bamsday may happen on the dates between June 21 & June 25. But we'll never know for sure until the big day gets here. But like I said, it's just my opinion. Not trying to start a bamsday riot here!--LOL. Well God Bless You Guys! Peace N Love, Kera

baming at forest lawn. NEVER thought of that one. not to parallel michael to jesus...(i'm not a Bible buff so forgive me if i have inconsistencies)remember when the women went to the tomb and discovered jesus wasn't there. what if the family goes to forest lawn and "discovers" (even though they've known all along) that michael isn't there when they go. just a wild thought. "see you in july."
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Oh my I never thought of that either. I've been too involved around the crucifixtion and not the resurrection part. All of those ladies going to FL in June, one of my friends included who is not a Believer and then to possibly find Michael missing!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    That is pretty BAM in itself.
    Something big is about to happen I think.
    Nefari
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe we should go back to THIS IS IT and think about what happened in the graveyard scene.
    Oh my I never thought of that either. I've been too involved around the crucifixtion and not the resurrection part. All of those ladies going to FL in June, one of my friends included who is not a Believer and then to possibly find Michael missing!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Nefari

I will be there at Forest Lawn too.. im coming all the way from London, uk.. if that happens i will literally crap myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As Souza says that trying to read between the lines, we can not expect Randy or anyone in the family tell us through a social network, "know that Michael is alive," I think there is an investigation, he said it goes beyond Murray. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • KAP93KAP93 Posts: 22
    Oh my I never thought of that either. I've been too involved around the crucifixtion and not the resurrection part. All of those ladies going to FL in June, one of my friends included who is not a Believer and then to possibly find Michael missing!!!
    Nefari

Yeah that's exactly what I think. That maybe they'll find there's no body there & then between June 21 & June 25 people will get a definite answer to the big is MJ Still alive question and then BAM! Like the piece by piece by piece reveal!

--Kera
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe we should go back to THIS IS IT and think about what happened in the graveyard scene.

Michael is hiding under a spider:
    We all went around the symbolism of the spider but Michael is hiding in the spider, in a way he is the spider, so what can it represent as a place ?
    I thought about the house of a spider which is a cobweb = world wide web, internet ? Michael is maybe one of us, spreading information and hints ? It's metaphorical of course we can't know where Michael is hiding physically.

Then he comes out of the spider:
    He reveals himself. Will Michael use the web to reveal that he's alive ?

He then looks around, left and right, maybe to see if the place is safe and makes a mummy pose:
    After having made a first revelation that he's alive and having seen the reaction of the people Michael can "get out of the sarcophagus". Reveal that there's no body in the tomb ? Physical appearance ?

He shows that he's ready to fight and makes a "scary" gesture with his hands:
    Explanation of the hoax to the world and beginning of the nightmare for the rulers of the world. Scared yet ?
  • On Twitter, Randy said that they are in talks with FL to see if fans could come in the mausoleum that day (june 25th).

I think, if all the fans going in happens:

Everyone will be in there and suddenly they find out that Michael isn't in the tomb.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

Michael is hiding under a spider:
    We all went around the symbolism of the spider but Michael is hiding in the spider, in a way he is the spider, so what can it represent as a place ?
    I thought about the house of a spider which is a cobweb = world wide web, internet ? Michael is maybe one of us, spreading information and hints ? It's metaphorical of course we can't know where Michael is hiding physically.

Then he comes out of the spider:
    He reveals himself. Will Michael use the web to reveal that he's alive ?

He then looks around, left and right, maybe to see if the place is safe and makes a mummy pose:
    After having made a first revelation that he's alive and having seen the reaction of the people Michael can "get out of the sarcophagus". Reveal that there's no body in the tomb ? Physical appearance ?

He shows that he's ready to fight and makes a "scary" gesture with his hands:
    Explanation of the hoax to the world and beginning of the nightmare for the rulers of the world. Scared yet ?
    was the spider the kind that spin a web to catch their prey?
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Nefari

I will be there at Forest Lawn too.. im coming all the way from London, uk.. if that happens i will literally crap myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Be sure you take your computer with you so you can post and tell us all about it!!!! We will be waiting on pins and needles. I am excited one of us is going to be there!!!