@RandyJackson8

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Unless his name and date of birth, date of death is inscribed on the crypt, in my opinion, it's an empty box and a useless gesture. Once that name goes up, for me, sadly the journey will be over <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Unless his name and date of birth, date of death is inscribed on the crypt, in my opinion, it's an empty box and a useless gesture. Once that name goes up, for me, sadly the journey will be over <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Me too. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Guys.. i am very emotional right now.

Im going to LA late June and will be going to Forest Lawn on 25th.

To know that i might be able to go inside and to the crypt is making me cry floods of tears.

If this is real... then i will be there... by that crypt... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Strangely enough i booked my flights today and paid for my hotel and concreted everything. I had booked it months ago, but only paid today so no going back. Then i find Randy has tweeted this.. its like fate.
  • His responses give me very mixed emotions. I don't know what to think.

I agree with the crypt. It can even have Michael's name on there but if there is no date of death included, I won't believe it. For those fortunate enough to be there on June 25th, it will be a memorable time all the same and very emotional I am sure. It's been a long journey but it's not over. We still need to fight for justice and truth for Michael whether he's alive or d**d. Blessings.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Randy's tweets were very interesting, read between the lines here. For example:

randyjackson8 I know that my brother would never want to be a part of an event that was built on deception... of his fans, especially

No, Mike doesn't want fans to pay big bucks for a tribute while he is still alive. That is indeed deception. Randy has never denied that he is still alive. If Mike was really dead, he would be tweeting that it's a lie and that it's hurtful, yet no such comment from neither one of the family.

While some people were furious about the Sun article going worldwide, Tito tweeted something interesting as well, right after:

is anyone ready for the question? i wanna hear it--o k
    2:04 AM May 15th via web

" if you look around the whole world is coming together now..." that is the $%#^@&; hint
    2:06 AM May 15th via web

CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!

please--" take my message to your brother and TELL HIM TWICE"
    2:09 AM May 15th via web

The family is saying things without saying them plain out.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    You Have got to STOP FLAT OUT ASKING about Michaels return! Highyl disrespectful and a waste of time! Ask questions that are important that can lead us somewhere...get real! HE IS NMOT GOING TO ANSWER A SILLY QUESTION ABOUT MJS RETURN! Ugh I have had it with this disrespect!...I think I might need to take another month away from here becuz for some reason stuff like that just gets to me..highly disrespectful is mj really is gone highly highly highly! So dissappointed right about now <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I am sick and tired of disecting every word the family says...and twisting it and minipulating it into something its not...you can twist anything said and turn it into a story...I sometimes think that us people would be amazing tabloid people becuz e twist everything.... No wonder they have "slip-ups" becuz we have added sooooo much stress and pressure on the family they are CONSTANTLY thinking about what they say and what not...Its just rediculous how you have harrassed the family. STOP asking them flat out about MJs death... I just dont understand where you are going with it... *sigh* Im heading into my padded cell for the night. I feel like we are being so hateful <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> People always critizing Latoya and critizing Karen and LMP. What has the world become!?

SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND PEACE! THAT WAS MJS MAIN MESSAGE....YOU HAVE GROWN SO ADDICTED TO ONLY WONDERING WHEN MJ IS RETURNING THAT ALL YOUR RESPECT FOR EVERYONE ELSE WENT OUTTHE WINDOW! God please please <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I love you all...goodnight <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    You Have got to STOP FLAT OUT ASKING about Michaels return! Highyl disrespectful and a waste of time! Ask questions that are important that can lead us somewhere...get real! HE IS NMOT GOING TO ANSWER A SILLY QUESTION ABOUT MJS RETURN! Ugh I have had it with this disrespect!...I think I might need to take another month away from here becuz for some reason stuff like that just gets to me..highly disrespectful is mj really is gone highly highly highly! So dissappointed right about now <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I am sick and tired of disecting every word the family says...and twisting it and minipulating it into something its not...you can twist anything said and turn it into a story...I sometimes think that us people would be amazing tabloid people becuz e twist everything.... No wonder they have "slip-ups" becuz we have added sooooo much stress and pressure on the family they are CONSTANTLY thinking about what they say and what not...Its just rediculous how you have harrassed the family. STOP asking them flat out about MJs death... I just dont understand where you are going with it... *sigh* Im heading into my padded cell for the night. I feel like we are being so hateful <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> People always critizing Latoya and critizing Karen and LMP. What has the world become!?

SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND PEACE! THAT WAS MJS MAIN MESSAGE....YOU HAVE GROWN SO ADDICTED TO ONLY WONDERING WHEN MJ IS RETURNING THAT ALL YOUR RESPECT FOR EVERYONE ELSE WENT OUTTHE WINDOW! God please please <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I really dont think that anybody is disrespectful to the Jacksons.... They talk themselfes. They know what they are dealing with ( fans ) and I dont think they are so stupid, that they would not have seen these questions comming.Nobody is forcing them to answer.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    It is still disrespectful. Just becuz they dont have to answer doesnt make it ok for us to be like oh when is mj returning. oh why did he fake his death. Its still disrespectful. You would expect this ruckus by tabloid junkies rather than fans *sigh* But I guess since they know what they are dealing with it makes it ok right? well no its not.... Just cuz everyone else is doing it that makes it acceptable...no...

Alright Im done replying becuz I dont want this thread getting locked... P EA CE
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

randyjackson8 I know that my brother would never want to be a part of an event that was built on deception... of his fans, especially

No, Mike doesn't want fans to pay big bucks for a tribute while he is still alive. That is indeed deception. Randy has never denied that he is still alive. If Mike was really dead, he would be tweeting that it's a lie and that it's hurtful, yet no such comment from neither one of the family.

While some people were furious about the Sun article going worldwide, Tito tweeted something interesting as well, right after:

" if you look around the whole world is coming together now..." that is the $%#^@&; hint

CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!

agree 100%. TS has shown us this hoax is very intricate. if michael told us things flat out all the time( he has before though-"i'm alive and here forever," "michael was alive at UCLA'), then this hoax would be a joke. and it is not. it's serious and i think its purpose is for very real issues. i think tito's tweets are just so surprising. and you say that's after the SUN story? i know it's not exactly what we wanted out there, but it got the hoax into the minds of millions that maybe didn't consider it before. and tito tweets that?

ooooooohhhh .....

i can feel it.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Randy's tweets don't upset me. I feel that he is saying all this stuff for a reason. He is trying to let the fans know what's up without giving away too much info. I feel that he is telling us that there are people who are no good that are only out to gain for themselves by using MJ's name. He wants us to be aware of these so called tributes and also he tells us that there is someone bigger than Murray that is behind everything.(which I have believed all long anyway.) When he says MJ wouldn't be pleased with the deception I think he is referring to the tributes not to waste your money and also possibly people in MJ's camp such as Oxman, and people like Klein, Thome, Dileo. Maybe he and his family are on different terms because they still associate with some of these no good people. Maybe he's mad at Oxman too because Oxman was the one that said the ambulance photo was fake. If MJ was being protected and in hiding info like this could be bad getting out to the public. I also find it odd how he mentions the lady named Zolla who says she speaks with his brother and his brother is still alive and that he is mortified by this. If it's not true then why is he mortified by her saying these things? Why don't he just come out and say it's not true and just say his brother is dead. Anyway I think Randy wants justice for all the people who have taken advantage of MJ and done him wrong. He wants people to wake up and see the truth. That's what I get from his tweets personally.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We musn't forget that

randyjackson8 Let me be clear, there is an investigation pending…. I keep my cards close to my chest.
    12 minutes ago

randyjackson8 Keep in mind, the evildoers are reading my tweets too… But, I will not stop until justice is served. It goes way beyond Murray.
    12 minutes ago

Says it all.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i understand what is being said here,about reading between the lines.but i have a question...............surely the ones that are hopefully going to be taken down,are not stupid either,and they will surely have read between the lines.they are powerful men,they almost (for want of a better word)WARNED ......because of what is being said now.............so if they can see they are going to be involved,they can do something about that..........this is just how it appears to me.......but i have probably misinterpreted it................. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Randy's tweets were very interesting, read between the lines here. For example:

I agree. And even if Samantha Zolla is speculating on Michael with the Tribute , why doesn't he sue her? she lied, and it's printed on a magazine (Vanity Fair Italia ) ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Interesting show on twitter last night.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    ***randyjackson8 And to try to think as he would, in matters concerning him****

This is like Randy is saying he is the go to man for Michael like Michael's business handler/advisor or whatever but that Michael cannot think for himself or else he cannot be in contact with Randy and actually speak to him. And it deeply disturbs me him saying the part about Michael does not have a voice. Ok let's assume Michael is still alive and then think about this statement...it almost sounds like someone absolutely evil took away our angel's ability to talk at all, his voice! Did Murray possibly really do the Propofol bit to Michael and then Michael was indeed saved from death but will spend the rest of his life in some horrible condition! Like in a coma or paralyzed or something terrible like this!!! This thought is worse than death. This is starting to feel like we are mourning at the feet of Jesus during the crucifixtion!!! All I know is I love Michael more with each passing day. Where is our angel! What have they done to him!!
  • domdom Posts: 30
    Randy's tweets don't upset me. I feel that he is saying all this stuff for a reason. He is trying to let the fans know what's up without giving away too much info. I feel that he is telling us that there are people who are no good that are only out to gain for themselves by using MJ's name. He wants us to be aware of these so called tributes and also he tells us that there is someone bigger than Murray that is behind everything.(which I have believed all long anyway.) When he says MJ wouldn't be pleased with the deception I think he is referring to the tributes not to waste your money and also possibly people in MJ's camp such as Oxman, and people like Klein, Thome, Dileo. Maybe he and his family are on different terms because they still associate with some of these no good people. Maybe he's mad at Oxman too because Oxman was the one that said the ambulance photo was fake. If MJ was being protected and in hiding info like this could be bad getting out to the public. I also find it odd how he mentions the lady named Zolla who says she speaks with his brother and his brother is still alive and that he is mortified by this. If it's not true then why is he mortified by her saying these things? Why don't he just come out and say it's not true and just say his brother is dead. Anyway I think Randy wants justice for all the people who have taken advantage of MJ and done him wrong. He wants people to wake up and see the truth. That's what I get from his tweets personally.

I really dont think that anybody is disrespectful to the Jacksons.... They talk themselfes. They know what they are dealing with ( fans ) and I dont think they are so stupid, that they would not have seen these questions comming.Nobody is forcing them to answer.

i agree with you all, though i dont think we are being disrespectful , after all, 99% fans believe the family are hiding some thing, & that includes non-believers.

my thoughts are that maybe Michael dont want to return?
    when the sun article came out last week maybe Michael was sitting somewhere thinking "PLEASE SHUT UP! IM HAVING A GREAT TIME HERE I WANNA STAY "DEAD" "

so when randy says about how we gotta be careful cause the evil people are watching & reading too he could mean anything- he could mean those who murdered MJ (if MJ is really gone) or those who would try "smoke him out" if they got wind that he is alive?

so of course he isnt gonna answer questions straight out that he is or isnt alive. or even if he did & said he was dead & told fans to stop saying he isnt then that STILL DONT say he is dead- like i said, if MJ dont want to be found then of course the family would be defending him and saying hes alive?!

but the thing that really got me here was he said he is "mortified" that this lady is telling fans Michael is alive- "mortified" means "embarrassed"- he previously said he was "disturbed". these surely arent the words one would use if MJ were really gone?!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ***randyjackson8 And to try to think as he would, in matters concerning him****

This is like Randy is saying he is the go to man for Michael like Michael's business handler/advisor or whatever but that Michael cannot think for himself or else he cannot be in contact with Randy and actually speak to him. And it deeply disturbs me him saying the part about Michael does not have a voice. Ok let's assume Michael is still alive and then think about this statement...it almost sounds like someone absolutely evil took away our angel's ability to talk at all, his voice! Did Murray possibly really do the Propofol bit to Michael and then Michael was indeed saved from death but will spend the rest of his life in some horrible condition! Like in a coma or paralyzed or something terrible like this!!! This thought is worse than death. This is starting to feel like we are mourning at the feet of Jesus during the crucifixtion!!! All I know is I love Michael more with each passing day. Where is our angel! What have they done to him!!

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> MAYBE SOME DAMAGE ON VOCAL CORDS WHEN HE WAS INTUBATED??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    it just doesn't seem possible that whether he was dead or alive and in some serious medical conditon that these people would have had the wherewithall to put together such a memorial production in twelve days.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973

Exactly I can't understand how she got away with that she should be sued but have not heard that she is being taken to court

I agree. And even if Samantha Zolla is speculating on Michael with the Tribute , why doesn't he sue her? she lied, and it's printed on a magazine (Vanity Fair Italia ) ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Interesting show on twitter last night.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    It really annoys me when family members make such statements, truely if there was an investigation going they must know that when they make certain comments it only helps Murrays defence & adds to the speculation, <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Marlon is involved in the event that Randy speaks about, so why not just have a chat as a family instead of coming on public forums making such statements, If these people really had any consideration for the fans then they should not be making such statements which do effect the fans & yes! They should answer questions directly, they put themselves out there by choice!

Jermaine has been very quiet lately..... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248

CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!

I believe that it was Randy that tweeted yesterday that he was very upset that a gal named Samantha?(cant recall the name)announced that MJ was indeed alive. In others words, it seemed to me that Randy made it crystal clear that he was deeply disturbed that she would indicate that MJ was alive.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Whenever I hear his brothers going to FL or have plans going there on 25th June I get scared, but maybe this are real strategies to protect their "dead" brother. Cause more and more people are paying attention to the hoax theory NOW.
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248

i agree with you all, though i dont think we are being disrespectful , after all, 99% fans believe the family are hiding some thing, & that includes non-believers.

my thoughts are that maybe Michael dont want to return?
    when the sun article came out last week maybe Michael was sitting somewhere thinking "PLEASE SHUT UP! IM HAVING A GREAT TIME HERE I WANNA STAY "DEAD" "

so when randy says about how we gotta be careful cause the evil people are watching & reading too he could mean anything- he could mean those who murdered MJ (if MJ is really gone) or those who would try "smoke him out" if they got wind that he is alive?

so of course he isnt gonna answer questions straight out that he is or isnt alive. or even if he did & said he was dead & told fans to stop saying he isnt then that STILL DONT say he is dead- like i said, if MJ dont want to be found then of course the family would be defending him and saying hes alive?!

but the thing that really got me here was he said he is "mortified" that this lady is telling fans Michael is alive- "mortified" means "embarrassed"- he previously said he was "disturbed". these surely arent the words one would use if MJ were really gone?!

Yes, your last paragraph is the tweet that I was referring to when I replied to Mo or Souza. However, I would think that if one states that they are mortified it means they are horrified at such a statement versus they are embarrassed.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!!

I believe that it was Randy that tweeted yesterday that he was very upset that a gal named Samantha?(cant recall the name)announced that MJ was indeed alive. In others words, it seemed to me that Randy made it crystal clear that he was deeply disturbed that she would indicate that MJ was alive.

He tweeted:

Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
    1:33 AM May 12th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So what exactly does he say? Maybe it disturbs him that people would think that Mike would let fans pay for a tribute and go there himself in disguise to see his fans mourn.
    Randy choses his words very carefully, it can have different meanings. That's what I mean with 'read between the lines'.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Anyone notice Randy is tweeting from a "Blackberry" now... but when he was supposed to be in court, he was tweeting from the "web"?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->