@RandyJackson8

Comments

• Thats not quite what he said. I'm copying and pasting his "tweet":

I c ur comments- Thank u 4 the prayers & kind words. Also, Thank u 2 all of u that will be there 2morrow. My brother would b so appreciative
  • Ooohhhh mann! I really want to be able to watch what will go down there tomorow. But I never call in sick unless I have that 24 hour bug... ya know... it comes out both e.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Will I be able to resist?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Let's weigh this in.. I hate my boss, I hate my job cause of my boss and the toilet is not functional. So another day of that or stay home to try and see what will go down... hhmmm...Guys help me here please! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Since the toilet is not functional at work,I recomand a tall glass of prune juice...you'll have a good reason to stay home <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> hope you have a lap top,though <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...Unfornutaly,I like my boss and nothing wrong with the washrooms at my job...so,no reason to miss work for me <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->...But it does looks like something gonna happen monday,,,hum,unless it's posponed again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> It is tempting to stay home <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...nah,I'll be a good girl <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I c ur comments- Thank u 4 the prayers & kind words. Also, Thank u 2 all of u that will be there 2morrow. My brother would b so appreciative

The tweet prior to that one says :-

I will attend tomorrow's proceedings but make no mistake, I will not rest until ALL parties involved are brought to justice.
    about 5 hours ago from web

I think the original poster just condensed the 2 tweets into one. Has same meaning anyway.

The tweet prior to that one says :-

I will attend tomorrow's proceedings but make no mistake, I will not rest until ALL parties involved are brought to justice.
    about 5 hours ago from web

I think the original poster just condensed the 2 tweets into one. Has same meaning anyway.

thanks for clearing that up, the way I read it I thought he was implying that MICHAEL would be there. lol.....which he might be!
  • and this is his tweet at approx 8:45pm CA time....The link is to the TINI and Karen Faye protest info on FB....ugh! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    randyjackson8 4 all that r asking about the protest 2morrow, check here <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/aHkzfC<!-- m --> Heartfelt thanx 4 ur support
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    This is getting intense. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Not only am i a private person but it was too soon for me after losing my brother to be on a reality show. i hope you all understand.
    9:28 AM Dec 14th, 2009 from mobile web

Ok, tell if me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Jackson's start filming the reality show before Michael's death? How can Randy decide not to participate so soon after losing his brother, when he hasn't lost him yet?

Another thing I noticed that the only one he follows is Janet, not one other brother. Nor are any of the brothers following Randy's tweet. They must have had some falling out.
    Any opinions?
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Funny you say that, I was wondering the same thing, good point, don't really know how to answer that one. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • maybe you should tweet and ask him that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    LOL hey I just thought of something if you are a private person, why would you have a teitter account? lol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • That is a realy good one! They keep insisting that they started filming long before his death but I doubt it based on the footage we've seen already. He needs another excuse and I bet he's have another one to cover this one.
  • do you mind finding the video of that?

been looking have not found it yet will not give up
  • Not only am i a private person but it was too soon for me after losing my brother to be on a reality show. i hope you all understand.
    9:28 AM Dec 14th, 2009 from mobile web

Ok, tell if me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Jackson's start filming the reality show before Michael's death? How can Randy decide not to participate so soon after losing his brother, when he hasn't lost him yet?

Another thing I noticed that the only one he follows is Janet, not one other brother. Nor are any of the brothers following Randy's tweet. They must have had some falling out.
    Any opinions?

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just my humble opinion after all i have read.
  • Randy is the only sibling who did not write a message in either the memorial or burial book.
    He is the one who approved the body for viewing after KF and Michael Bush dressed and "fixed" it. (However, in the autopsy report when the coroner went back to get a hair sample, the body was no longer dressed, it was drapped in towels.) Why would they take off his clothes?

Randy has NEVER spoken to the media about MJ's death.

The first reports were that Randy was at the house on Carolwood.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Any opinions?[/quote]

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just my humble opinion after all i have read.[/quote]

Yes I have considered this and seriously believe it now.
  • I tend to agree with you that maybe Randy is the one who is in on it all, and staying out of the lime light because of that.
  • Another thing I noticed that the only one he follows is Janet, not one other brother. Nor are any of the brothers following Randy's tweet. They must have had some falling out.
    Any opinions?

I noticed that on his twitter too. It was interesting at the courthouse on Monday...when the hearing was over, all the Jacksons went out the front door and got in their SUV's together, except Randy...he went out the back by himself. I think there is definitely something up. The only person I saw Randy talk to was Joe very briefly.
  • 2 days after death he was all smiles with marlon tho mj was in the back of the car lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    He really went out the back door? O my. You are right Randy is acting waaay to strange. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Why he did not go out with the rest of the family? Was somebody in the back waiting for him or what? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> NOt a peep out of much of Randy! No interviews, nothing.
  • He really went out the back door? O my. You are right Randy is acting waaay to strange. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Why he did not go out with the rest of the family? Was somebody in the back waiting for him or what? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> NOt a peep out of much of Randy! No interviews, nothing.

I don't know why he didn't go out with the rest of the family...no one was waiting for him that I could see...he had his SUV parked right by the exit, and I think he drove himself. The press was all waiting for the family at the back door. Randy and Joe made a brief appearance and went back inside, and then everyone realized the Jackson's were going out the front doors, so the whole mob of press ran as fast as they could around to the front. It was pretty funny watching them all scramble for the shot. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Any opinions?

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just my humble opinion after all i have read.[/quote]

Yes I have considered this and seriously believe it now.[/quote]

Well Janet isn't following her brothers either. She's following a few organizations, her nephew Austin who I think she's real close to, Tyler Perry, and guess who else she's following now? Larry King
    Any opinions?

Have you all even considered maybe Randy is MJs wing man. Maybe he with MJ wherever he is at. Maybe he is taking care of him some how? You just never know. Randy and Michael were close. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just my humble opinion after all i have read.

Yes I have considered this and seriously believe it now.[/quote]

Well Janet isn't following her brothers either. She's following a few organizations, her nephew Austin who I think she's real close to, Tyler Perry, and guess who else she's following now? Larry King[/quote]

Randy has gone AWOL so he has to be with MJ
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Randy is the only one that really keeps messing with my mind.

LaToya and Jermaine have proven in the past that they are not very loyal to their brother. I don't believe those two, I don't trust them. When MJ was taken to the hospital, LaToya arrived shortly after him, crying, clearly upset. Very normal behaviour! But at the memorial and funeral she was all smiles... So if you look at LaToya and Jermaine, you know he is alive.

But when you look at Randy... He seems to be the only one that is
    a) Fully aware of the hoax (that is why is is avoiding the media and didn't write anything for MJ's fake burial)
    b) Not aware of the hoax, because he is the only one expressing grief. Not wanting to be part of the reality show and all.

There is something about Randy. I just don't know what it is. In his tweet he says 'after losing my brother'.
    Did he 'lose' him because MJ died?
    Did he 'lose' him because he is the only one disapproving of this hoax?

This has always been a weird family, but they keep getting weirder and weirder.
    Randy is the only one that really keeps messing with my mind.

LaToya and Jermaine have proven in the past that they are not very loyal to their brother. I don't believe those two, I don't trust them. When MJ was taken to the hospital, LaToya arrived shortly after him, crying, clearly upset. Very normal behaviour! But at the memorial and funeral she was all smiles... So if you look at LaToya and Jermaine, you know he is alive.

But when you look at Randy... He seems to be the only one that is
    a) Fully aware of the hoax (that is why is is avoiding the media and didn't write anything for MJ's fake burial)
    b) Not aware of the hoax, because he is the only one expressing grief. Not wanting to be part of the reality show and all.

There is something about Randy. I just don't know what it is. In his tweet he says 'after losing my brother'.
    Did he 'lose' him because MJ died?
    Did he 'lose' him because he is the only one disapproving of this hoax?

Also, LaToya wore a party dress to the funeral - she wore the same dress to a New Year's Eve party.

This has always been a weird family, but they keep getting weirder and weirder.
  • Now this is a really interesting tweet:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->

randyjackson8
    Ok Can’t say 2much. WHY WHY WHY r LAPD & DA ignoring evidence that goes beyond Dr. Murray? Wondering who they r protecting. Hmmm. Talk to me