@RandyJackson8

Comments

• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    This is a very very good thing ..Not only because the slip up , but because of what he said after.. Now after this, people who didn't believe in the hoax or didn't believe that his life was in danger or didn't believe in the comeback should really think about this video . Its very clear ..
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Randy is trying to show people that there were people after Mike. Look beyond Murray, look at the bigger picture. Powerfull people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray.

Listen to Jermaine, he says the same. And no he can't say, because that would be stupid and dangerous. People need to open their eyes themselves.

[youtube:2b4v443x]

Thank you!

Jermaine, Randy, even Latoya and Joe!
    They're all saying this!

And Joe actually named some names!
    So even though a lot of people don't like Joe, and I don't like how he treated Michael as a child, I'm gaining a bit of respect for him.
    It takes balls to actually name some names like he has...
    And I don't believe at all that he would name those names - knowing full and well that he's placing HIMSELF in danger by doing so - just for some $$$.

Or that Jermaine is saying all that he's saying just for attention.

What good is that money or attention if you're dead?!
  • Remember how in 2005, MJ accused Randy Jackson of being in a plot to steal his fortune??? Why is Randy seperated from the rest of the family in his views now???
    Not true. The problem was in regards to Randy putting up a website during the trial and having people pay to register. Randy and MJ were close and remained close and as far as anyone knows they are still close. Remember just because it's printed in the news does not make it true. It seems Randy has been the only bro who has not profited one bit from MJ's so called death. He hasn't given any interviews, no t.v shows, no new CD's. So i think of all the siblings he is really trying to help MJ expose those who wanted him dead. The rest of the siblings are more interested in their own careers.

I agree! And legally, he may not be able to say much
  • Randy is trying to show people that there were people after Mike. Look beyond Murray, look at the bigger picture. Powerfull people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray.

Listen to Jermaine, he says the same. And no he can't say, because that would be stupid and dangerous. People need to open their eyes themselves.

[youtube:myorx35p]

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Do you all hear what she is saying? "Powerful people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray" Please listen to this! This is what they want everyone to do, Focus on Murray! This is why the man speaking for the Jacksons on Murray's court date said "Follow the Money"
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Randy is trying to show people that there were people after Mike. Look beyond Murray, look at the bigger picture. Powerfull people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray.

[youtube:1gwmj9nk]

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Do you all hear what she is saying? "Powerful people wanted him dead, but everyone is focussing on Murray" Please listen to this! This is what they want everyone to do, Focus on Murray! This is why the man speaking for the Jacksons on Murray's court date said "Follow the Money"

Yes, and I think we can all figure out where that is leading us to...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hopehope Posts: 543
    Do you all think Michael will ever be able to come back and be safe ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Do you all think Michael will ever be able to come back and be safe ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That depends on how many people will finally wake up and spread the message. The more people know about what is really going on and how we are being manipulated, the more safe Mike will be when he comes back. If the Illuminati will be publicly exposed while many many people are already aware of their existence and their ways, it will be extremely difficult for them to take him down again because all eyes in the world will be watching him. The world would never accept that.

That is why it's so extremely important to pay attention to i.e. Randy's tweets and interviews given by family members, as they are giving a lot of background information right now. Read (and listen) in between the lines, as they simply can't tell plain out what really happened.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Do you all think Michael will ever be able to come back and be safe ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That depends on how many people will finally wake up and spread the message. The more people know about what is really going on and how we are being manipulated, the more safe Mike will be when he comes back. If the Illuminati will be publicly exposed while many many people are already aware of their existence and their ways, it will be extremely difficult for them to take him down again because all eyes in the world will be watching him. The world would never accept that.

That is why it's so extremely important to pay attention to i.e. Randy's tweets and interviews given by family members, as they are giving a lot of background information right now. Read (and listen) in between the lines, as they simply can't tell plain out what really happened.
    Very good point, Mo, and I always try to do that, however, it does bother me that these things he and or La Toya says often just lead to more confusion/worry that MJ isn't alive because the mafia got him or whatever people think.. I wish I could give him a wink-wink nudge-nudge to make the messages a little clearer!
  • So me and my friend was up studying people's twitter pages and we came a cross 2 tweets that we found quit stange.......

Karen Faye- I have been paid, but there are many who haven't. I speak for those who are afraid to speak out.

Randy-My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him.

For sum reason even though they was post months apart....it seems like these 2 tweets connect some how....

So we were talking about it and with a lil switch and alil tweeking to the word speak which we switched to spoken and all the i's switched to we and my brother switched to michael we came out with

"Michael doesn’t have a voice anymore, we have been paid for those who are afraid to speak out but there are many who haven't spoken... We must fight & speak for him"

michael has been silent since 6-25-09, He paid the people he needed around to help him and us fan along the way and some he may have kicked to the curb that's tryna dig there claws into him now (estate, media, blah blah blah)....we must fight and speak for him (Justice, Prevailing the truth, the hoax, the reveal and etc...)

idk maybe we were just over thinkin......what do u think?
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    This theory is quite plausible. I mean Karen has been paid by who, and she speaks for those who are afraid to speak out against what? This is strange indeed! Further research is needed. MJ doesn't have a voice anymore, silence. But yet Randy doesnt say MJ is dead, deceased, passed on ? IDK what to make of this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • He has twitted this a few days ago:

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us.

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    I hope he's successful in that.

The Jackson family could probably use a bit of unity right about now. :hugs&prayers:
  • Me too.. i would love to see the family unite.. with Michael there too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Randy's tweet:

Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon
    1 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet

Looks like we have alot of revealing to come! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    There's already a thread about this http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=6691 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He has tweeted again:

A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain

Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?

Heismypeterpan has tweeted this:

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye (insert name here)

So... who do we reckon it is?

I think we may see Grace leaving soon...
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    He has tweeted again:

A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain

Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?

Heismypeterpan has tweeted this:

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye (insert name here)

So... who do we reckon it is?

I think we may see Grace leaving soon...
    Well..."seperate the kids" makes me think of someone else...who has the power to seperate Michael's kids (which is apparently what Randy is concerned about) and at the same time be furious about weapons around the kids?
    Emotions running very high this week
  • Who are you thinking?

Karen Faye?

Debbie Rowe?

Thing is, neither of them live in the house and he said "from the inside out"
  • I have no idea, I'm pretty sure TMZ will tell us soon <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Who are you thinking?

Karen Faye?

Debbie Rowe?

Thing is, neither of them live in the house and he said "from the inside out"
    Im thinking mama bear: Debbie. If she found out about this I'm sure she would be furious, livid. She also has the power to seperate Michael's kids (she may not want to do that, but it seems this is what Randy is concerned of): her own kids Prince and Paris from Blanket.
    She would also be very emotional, maybe drove up because of that to Forest Lawn to be around Michael's memorial place. Maybe even if she is into a possible hoax, she may not be able to contact him and visiting the memorial place would be a way to think of him and how to handle the situation with their kids.
  • And now on TMZ the dutch vid with Jermaine from yesterday!
  • I'm not going to accuse anyone, but my feeling says it was maybe Debbie. Why was she so emotional at Forest Lawn? I mean things don't make sense. But we don't know anything for sure so I'll keep my mouth shut. We'll just have to wait and see.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm not going to accuse anyone, but my feeling says it was maybe Debbie. Why was she so emotional at Forest Lawn? I mean things don't make sense. But we don't know anything for sure so I'll keep my mouth shut. We'll just have to wait and see.

Do you think she did because she wanted the kids back?
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    could it be Rany's and Jermaine's baby mama? maybe they dont want their kids seperated...
  • Now karen is joining in and tweeted this: Thanks RJ...that is what I thought