@RandyJackson8

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Well.. I would not call that evil to be very critical about weapons around your kids and request investigation
  • more from karen to randy: Seems reminiscent of what happened to your brother. Controlling and manipulation from within.
    more from karen to randy: Seems reminiscent of what happened to your brother. Controlling and manipulation from within.
    I don't like what she is writing. Fighting for the savety of your kids can hardly be called evil or manipulative. Karen is stirring in the fire.
  • more from karen to randy: Seems reminiscent of what happened to your brother. Controlling and manipulation from within.
    I don't like what she is writing. Fighting for the savety of your kids can hardly be called evil or manipulative. Karen is stirring in the fire.

And what the heck has it got to do with her.. Mrs Make up Artist????
    more from karen to randy: Seems reminiscent of what happened to your brother. Controlling and manipulation from within.

And what the heck has it got to do with her.. Mrs Make up Artist????
    Yes exactly...

I'm pretty sure it's Debbie. Would Michael have allowed this? Not in a million years. Some people in here have said this is proof Michael did not hoax his death, for he would never have allowed his children to be exposed to that and blow his own cover. Well...it seems Debbie is just as protective and it is under full investigation
  • And WHY are you focussed on MJ's kids ?
    I mean maybe it's Jaafar's mother trying to proove that his son is not in good condition, able to order weapons on the web...
    I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE, but did Randy EVER said this was concerning MJ's KIDS ? He only said "kids"...That could be Jermain's kids too.

"A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain "

He never said it was something about Michael's kids.

I completely dont' know about jermain or randy or anyone else private life (and I f*cking dont care at all, cause it's private) but i just say it may not concern Mj's kids AT ALL. I think we are talking about them just because they share the same house.
  • And WHY are you focussed on MJ's kids ?
    I mean maybe it's Jaafar's mother trying to proove that his son is not in good condition, able to order weapons on the web...
    I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE, but did Randy EVER said this was concerning MJ's KIDS ? He only said "kids"...That could be Jermain's kids too.

I agree. The title of the article pretty much says it all.

Stun Gun Mess Connected to Jackson Divorce

Jermaine Jackson's messy divorce set up a series of events that led to a knock at Katherine Jackson's door by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services ... TMZ has learned.

Jermaine filed for divorce from Alejandra Jackson in 2004. They fought hard over child support. According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, Jermaine pressured Alejandra to live with the couple's two children -- Jaafar and Jermajesty -- in the Jackson family home in Encino. Alejandra claimed in the docs Jermaine wanted her to live in his mom's home so he didn't have to pay her support.

In legal docs filed last year, Alejandra complained most of the support money she received was from Katherine, frequently in the form of gift cards from Ralphs supermarket -- the very same place Jaafar bought a credit card so he could purchase the stun gun online.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/04/michael-j ... z0hFqQCQDc<!-- m -->
  • I'm not going to accuse anyone, but my feeling says it was maybe Debbie. Why was she so emotional at Forest Lawn? I mean things don't make sense. But we don't know anything for sure so I'll keep my mouth shut. We'll just have to wait and see.

Do you think she did because she wanted the kids back?

I don't know actually, I don't want to say too much about that but it could be I'm not sure about that at all. What do you think?
  • Debbie just won money from justice, and she was seen crying at Forest Lawn...She cannot be in every issue <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I really don't think this is about MJ's Kids, or about a woman near MJ' kids. Randy don't have only one brother named Michael. When he twitt, I think he speaks about his family, so it can be someone else than Michael. Don't forget it's a big family, with many brothers, sisters having kid's, wife, ex-wife, husband... I think they said there were 8 kids at Katherine's home. There must be a lot of people coming and going in this house.
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    scroll down to comments where it says 237....that explains who it is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/michael-j<!-- m --> ... 4#comments
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I searched new posts, "jodigomes" in the search, and the official twitter forum and nothing... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

here is the tweet jodigomes wrote:
    "Michael Joe Jackson August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009 (wrong) FOREVER!"

It is wrong because Michael "Joe" Jackson did not die June 25, 2009. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

here is the tweet randyjackson8 wrote:
    "Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon"

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    define..."SOON"......LOL........XXXXXX
  • You know, Randy seems to want everyone to know the truth. Him simply saying that they have an inside source lets us know that something weird's going on. I wonder who it is...

SOON. Why not NOW!? LOL
  • I NOTICED THE (WRONG) TOO
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    yes.......now......would be good.....lol..xxxx
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    It cud have to do with the hoax but I think it has to do with the fact that nanny grace was trying to get the kids in her custody. And so he was trying to say that nanny grace told on them. And she is the inside source. But then again I cud be about the hoax and yea I notices the (wrong) in between because alljack5ons retweeted it
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Where is Randy/???? Why has he been soo quiet. He is the one that usually tweets about the court cases no other Jackson member right? The last tweet from him was about the family not being able to find seats in court. Come on Randy what gives maybe he is with MJ right now. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Randy only tweets every once in a while, but when he does, he sure has something to say.
  • I follow Randy and I confirm that he only twitt for important things or only wen he has something to say : telling truth about rumors, speaking about the court...he's not really a "talker" but he only says what must be known.
    Nothing compare with Tito, do not wait for "everyday big hugs" from randy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Hey guys, I am a little late revisiting this thread but I thought I would all let you know I went to work anyway on that day but 2 weeks later I went on sick leave... yep... my boss finally did it!!! HE DROVE ME BONKERS!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And I will not be returning to that job!!

And as we all know to our great surprise!!!... NOTHING HAPPENED.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    http://twitter.com/randyjackson8

I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    3 minutes ago
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    http://twitter.com/randyjackson8

I have some serious concerns about this tribute to my brother on the 25th of June in Rome...
    3 minutes ago
    um theres already two other threads about this, people need to learn to click "view new posts" before opening one. no offense.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    thanks moderator. Being it was only 3 minutes ago, I didn't think there would be a run on it yet.
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    What would Randy mean?Any idea?
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    We all posted at once. I requested mine be deleted.. we all got excited. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well. he seems to have twittered that and then buggered off without explanation!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Well.. it seems all is not well in the Jackson camp, now doesnt it?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->