@RandyJackson8

Comments

• katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    lol you can delete mine too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    don't know what to think....noboby in the family seem to have the same view for a tribute :S strange
  • Michael needs more time obviously <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    randyjackson8 I have 4 concerns... First, where are the proceeds from ticket sales going...??
    randyjackson8 Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.
    Third, I fired Brian Oxman, but he is still under attorney-client restriction with me and cannot speak publicly.
    And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    randyjackson8 Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me.

WHO IS THE CO-ORDINATOR???
    don't know....don't know what to think about that...
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    That coordinator must have read the "Sun's article" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...not but seriously this is odd!!
  • And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...

They have plans to be at Forest Lawn? Which one - the one where Michael's crypt is or the one where the brothers drove to in their last show? Okay...joking aside - what's so important at Forest Lawn that you'd not go to your brother's tribute in Rome that has been under development for months. It's not like it was planned yesterday, right? Also, he fired Brian Oxman? Brian Oxman seems to still be speaking on the family's behalf, right? Why was he fired - what did he say or do?
    And lastly, My family has plans to be at Forest Lawn on the 25th of June...

They have plans to be at Forest Lawn? Which one - the one where Michael's crypt is or the one where the brothers drove to in their last show? Okay...joking aside - what's so important at Forest Lawn that you'd not go to your brother's tribute in Rome that has been under development for months. It's not like it was planned yesterday, right? Also, he fired Brian Oxman? Brian Oxman seems to still be speaking on the family's behalf, right? Why was he fired - what did he say or do?

Well.. what would be important at Forest Lawn is that its the year anniversary. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I have heard that Katherine doesnt visit because of her Jehovah beliefs.. but not all the family are still Jehovahs... so the siblings can go.

i am going to Forest Lawn also on the 25th... but seems jermaine wont be then.

Unless this tribute show gets cancelled again.
  • This is just too funny. Marlon is the one who announced this tribute. This is the greatest hoax that will ever go down in history! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Randy is talking quite a lot tonite. He seems truly hurt. I kinda feel bad for him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    On the other hand, It's Tito time and he's still climbing onto the roof. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    loll
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Hmm... Randy always seemed to be separate from everything. He is the one sibling that was not on any shows since June 25th except for the memorial and funeral. I am not even sure if he did any print interviews. And he is the one sibling that Michael seemed to be closest to in his later years. I am not sure what to think of this. It's all so confusing. Of course, this could be his role in this whole fiasco.
    This is just too funny. Marlon is the one who announced this tribute. This is the greatest hoax that will ever go down in history! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Marlon did? Is this the "a tribute by jermaine" show or a different one that they are talking about?
  • This is just too funny. Marlon is the one who announced this tribute. This is the greatest hoax that will ever go down in history! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Marlon did? Is this the "a tribute by jermaine" show or a different one that they are talking about?

Yes, Marlon did...view topic here... <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8880&p=162611&hilit=marlon+rome#p162611<!-- l -->
    The brothers need to get it together...one's on the roof asking for hugs, another is crying about the Rome tribute saying promoters are making false promises that MJ will be there, and lastly another one announced the tribute whose promoters are making those proclamations. This is strange to say the least. UNLESS <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> he's sad because he'd really rather be there instead of at Forest Lawn.

WHO IS THE CO-ORDINATOR???

To answer my own question.. Samantha Zoller.
    This is just too funny. Marlon is the one who announced this tribute. This is the greatest hoax that will ever go down in history! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Yes, Marlon did...view topic here... <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8880&p=162611&hilit=marlon+rome#p162611<!-- l -->

So when is the Jermaine one supposed to be then? same date or different?
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I have a funny feeling this next tribute is going to be canceled too. It is very similar to Jermaine as far as the miscommunication and madness surrounding it.

So when is the Jermaine one supposed to be then? same date or different?

There's not one for Jermaine. They are all hoaxes. Even Vienna was never going to happen. The legal page from the tribute website clearly revealed this. All of the tributes thus far have been hoaxes, Vienna, Still the King tour, Gambia, Wembley, all of them.... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I have a funny feeling this next tribute is going to be canceled too. It is very similar to Jermaine as far as the miscommunication and madness surrounding it.
    My thoughts exactly it will probably get canceled.