@RandyJackson8

Comments

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    it is exactly what I expected. At one point it became even annoying with his "may he rest in peace" as it was part of the sentence as it was there after every sentence that contained "Michael". It looks so exagerrated and I don't understand why he had to do this. I don't think that they don't find ridiculous the fact that they scream on twitter while their don't move their asses to fill the documents for their claim. It's absolutelly ridiculous and I don't think they are not aware of it. If the songs are FAKE why are they just screaming on twitter and not filling the documents? I think more and more this is just the beginning of a whole confusion around believers and non-believers.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I found it exagerrated too. I expected to get angry and demoralised again as always after Randy's behaviour but in fact he said nothing, just swearing how fake are the songs and how they take advantage of Michael to fill their pockets with tons of money, but he DID NOT say that they will put this case in court. I mean if it is a FRAUD, they release FRAUD SONGS and this is a case to be put in court, or am I absurd? I mean there are artists who sue others just for a few seconds that they think the artist stole from them, and because of 3 "fake" songs they scream only on twitter and not moving their asses to do anything?

Remember vack in 1994 when that woman sued Michael because she said that Michael stole parts of her song callsed "Dangerous" and put it in his song called also "Dangerous"? She claimed Michael stole her song (Michael won the case, obvious, as he didn't steal anything), but the woman went to court for FAR LESS than this situation. Jesus, I mean SONY is supposed to release some songs under Michael's name that are sung by someone else (as the family says) and they do nothing but stay and yell on twitter?

And the fact that he keeps repeating "may he rest in peace" is exagerrated. Why repeating all over? I just don't find it logic. He's like emphasizing that for who didn't see already. Why the need to keep repeating?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Randy has been complaining about all these illegal fraudulent activities for over a year on Twitter and done Jack Diddley else.

This to me is just more proof this is purposeful controversey because MJ is alive and this is a death hoax with a higher purpose and Randy is playing some role.

He seems a little over the top fake at this point so I'm not sure what response they are trying to evoke from their audience other then confusion and skepticism.

I thought he was supposed to be answering questions? He just went on a giant twitter rant. Is he assuming that our questions are about the songs so by ranting about that he will be answering our questions?

Seems so and that just reinforces my belief that this Breaking News fan war was done on purpose and punking the fans like this is part of the hoax. Randy's speaking to the fans (non believers), not us. Lol! MJ has a dark sense of humor, perhaps? In any case, he sparked their war, and he's repeatedly fanning their flames.
    I thought he was supposed to be answering questions? He just went on a giant twitter rant.
    exactly. I expected ANSWERS not yelling all over and doing nothing for more than a year.
    Randy has been complaining about all these illegal fraudulent activities for over a year on Twitter and done Jack Diddley else.

This to me is just more proof this is purposeful controversey because MJ is alive and this is a death hoax with a higher purpose and Randy is playing some role.

He seems a little over the top fake at this point so I'm not sure what response they are trying to evoke from their audience other then confusion and skepticism.

I thought he was supposed to be answering questions? He just went on a giant twitter rant. Is he assuming that our questions are about the songs so by ranting about that he will be answering our questions?
    Seems so and that just reinforces my belief that this Breaking News fan war was done on purpose and punking the fans like this is part of the hoax. Randy's speaking to the fans (non believers), not us. Lol! MJ has a dark sense of humor, perhaps? In any case, he sparked their war, and he's repeatedly fanning their flames.

Exactly my thoughts. He said a few days ago that he will be answering questions and all that he did ( I was expecting this) was saying that Oprah show before his parents wasn't by coincidence (while Jackie was happy as a kid with a new toy about going on Oprah) and then he did nothing but complaining his ass out about the fake songs while he was sitting in front of his computer and don't even mention that he would fill the documents against it (as it would be normal in such situation, IF he screams out so loud that some songs are FAKE). While they keep saying how fake are the songs is like they are actually telling us "there's no farud, you druids!! Wake up and think for yourself, 'cause this is what Michael wants. Are you blind?". This is what I make out of it
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Im sorry but now Randy want to be screaming about people trying to make $$$$$$ of his brother, ummmm Randy look at yourself in the mirror, when your brother needed you most you were stealing $$$$$ from him, it went to court June 2007. Not impressed with him. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I am thinking about the fact that the family does nothing to sue them. That would mean the family has no rights to sue them even if the songs were fake? Does the family have right to sue them? or not? That would explain why they do nothing?I don't know what to think anymore
    Anyone can sue for consumer fraud, even you or I.
    Anyone can sue for consumer fraud, even you or I.
    How do you know that? If they don't own the rights on the songs they would have no right to sue. Or yes? I simply cannot understand, nothing is clear!
    If you have no rights on that specific thing I think you can't go and sue them. You have no right. The problem is: does the family have the right to sue for the songs?
    Consumer fraud is when a company sells a fraudulent product. If you feel you've been ripped off you can sue a company for consumer fraud. If Sony were doing what Randy is alleging, selling music credited to MJ vocals that aren't MJ vocals, it would classify as fraud.

See the case of Milli Vanilli here:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli_Vanilli<!-- m -->
    When Frank Farian developed the concept of Milli Vanilli, he chose to feature vocals by Charles Shaw, John Davis, Brad Howell, and twin sisters Jodie and Linda Rocco; however, he felt that those singers lacked a marketable image. He then recruited Robert Pilatus and Fabrice Morvan, two younger model/dancers he found dancing in a Munich dance club, to front the act. Milli Vanilli's debut album All or Nothing, was released in Europe in mid-1988, with Rob and Fab's pictures on the front and center of the albums, but no mention of who actually sang the songs. The success of the record caught the attention of Arista Records who signed the duo.
    Unlike the international release of All or Nothing, the inserts for the American version clearly attributed the voices on the album to Morvan and Pilatus. This prompted Shaw to disclose to New York Newsday writer John Leland in December 1989 that he was one of three singers on Milli Vanilli's hit debut album, and that Pilatus and Morvan were impostors. Farian reportedly paid Shaw $150,000 to retract his statements, though this did not stem the tide of public criticism.[3] Because of rising public questions regarding the source of who actually sang in the group, as well as the insistence of Morvan and Pilatus to Farian that they be allowed to sing on the next album, Farian confessed to reporters on November 12, 1990, that Morvan and Pilatus did not actually sing on the records.
    at least 26 different lawsuits[5] were filed under various U.S. consumer fraud protection laws[6] against Pilatus, Morvan and Arista Records. One such filing occurred on November 22, 1990 in Ohio, where lawyers there filed a class action lawsuit asking for refunds on behalf of a local woman in Cuyahoga County who had bought Girl You Know It's True; at the time the lawsuit was filed, it was estimated at least 1,000 Ohio residents had bought the album.[6] On August 12, 1991, a proposed settlement to a refund lawsuit in Chicago, Illinois was rejected. This settlement would have refunded buyers of Milli Vanilli CDs, cassettes, records, or singles. However, the refunds would only be given as a credit for a future Arista release.[5] On August 28, a new settlement was approved; it refunded those who attended concerts along with those who bought Milli Vanilli recordings[7]. An estimated 10 million buyers were eligible to claim a refund and they could keep the refunded recordings as well[7]. The deadline to claim refunds passed on March 8, 1992.[8]

I guess no one has paid to consume these fraudulent products until the first album is sold though, technically. But as soon as one album is sold to one consumer, if Randy believes this strongly that it isn't MJ's voice, then he should have the paperwork ready to be filed.

It still begs the question, does Randy have a plan or just many complaints?
    But if it is possible to sue when the album is released, they claim there are authentic songs on it too, just some are fake. How can they sue an album if some songs are authentic? they should sue the specific songs.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    After reading Randy I wonder if he asks himself where the items La Toya got from MJ´s rented mansion went.
    I was lurking on MJJC and I was reading their opinion about what Randy said. To quote some:
    Randy: Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that

Answer: but you wouldn't take any legal action.. okay..
    he makes me sick just like everyone in that dysfunctional household

Why doesn't he just say it? "The esate is making so much money and I get none of it and I am mad"

This Wednesday is going to be interesting. I mean Randy was like the only Jackson that was furious with this Oprah interview. We don't know what he's going to say but still...

He will clearly state I'm sure, like most of us thought, that MJ WOULD NOT APPROVE!!!!!! and I'm sure he'll be getting into the 'people' surrounding his parents decision making.

Did the family they are going to file a suit for the allege "fake song" on the album?

good old randy ,he is angry because he is not getting any money.he is wondering why estate making this deal ,if estate doesn't make deal who is gonna feed his kids,his brothers kids and their shared wife?because randy is not going to return what he stole from mj,all brother together couldn't pay for mortgage of that house where their joined family is staying,estate has to pay because mj3 are staying there right now.so much of hypocrisy,and they have guts to come out and create seen with every project.

Fun night. He threw McClain & Teddy Riley under the bus. Which is hilarious, because Riley is friendly with him

randy don't agree with jackie about McClain. what a surprise. in fact he don't know nothing. he is just repeating what other people told him

Can you believe the only people we trusted in that family with the kids turned out to be as money hungry as the other generation?

I posted here all the quotes from there so far and no one, absolutelly no one said a good thing about Randy... They all say he is just a money grabber as well as the family...

A specific quote from somebody caught my attention: Can you believe the only people we trusted in that family with the kids turned out to be as money hungry as the other generation?

Would they ask themselves more about this? If they don't trust the family on this anymore and they all say they are money grabbers and liars, how come that they don't question Michael's "death"?
    I see that they are wondering too, why they don't get it legal and just swearing on twitter.

Are they talking about Mrs. Katherine being the only one trustful or about Randy?
    More from MJJC:
    I asked him many questions and he did not answer one.The most important being, after accusing the estate & sony of fraud, forgery, He also suggested conspiracy to commit fraud by getting other people to cover up...All these are CRIMINAL OFFENSES.
    So my question to him was: When will the Jacksons file the lawsuit against the estate, Sony, Teddy Riley, the Cascios, ...?????
    I believe everything Randy said- not everyone has a double motivation, and what he said resonates with how I've seen things going on too. People who speak the truth against big companies get their name smeared.. which seems to be what's happening with 3T and Randy. I support them because they're right- everyone is trying to make $ off Michael and not caring what the quality is... you can see this left and right. You can tell some in the family have Michael's back 100%. For me, I trust 3T the most. Only his own children do I trust more than 3T
    What happened to discretion?
    I think this type of behaviour from family members, talking out randomly on a twitter account like this to the public ... does much harm to Michael. I feel it should be an official statement from them instead, because this just causes much confusion.
    How are the Jacksons' names being smeared when they are the ones accusing people of all kinds of criminal offences? They are the ones smearing people's names. And don't even have the gall to make it official and/or take it to court.Well, actions speak louder than words.And btw, didn't Jackie work with McClain on this album? I'd trust Jackie over Randy anyday
    I do not see any controversy or hidden agneda in his answers. Randy speaks the truth

His tweets always end up on TMZ! and to tell you the truth, some ppl. are confused in weather to believe the Estate and $ony or The Jackson family...one of the reasons is because of tweets like these. And at the end, the ppl. hurt are Michael's children cuz if ppl. decide NOT to buy the album cuz the family say its fake, things wont go so well!
    That is a blatant lie. But of course its becoming typical fashion to cry on Twitter about wrong doings but not having the decency to do anything about it.
    I don't trust the motives of Randy (which is to get to the money, IMO), but it's a fact something fishy is going on with this album and highly suspicious things are going on with it. People take sides here, family supporters vs. Sony/Estate supporters, but I'm afraid none of those sides is to be 100% trusted. BOTH have their agenda
    I never believed the family. Sorry. I know too much not to believe them.
    - really?
    I dont even know what the point of that twitter "conference" was... He didnt say anything we didnt know before, and said a lot of stuff we know to be wrong.
    Dont get me wrong, I'm not believing one side over the other here. So far, I've reached a point where I dont believe anybody anymore, unless they show me proof of what they're saying. They're all guilty until proven different. That's the situation they have all created as far as I'm concerned.
    The only one I would trust in this is Janet.
    sigh* Leave it to Randy and his twitter account to try to blow the whole fake songs controversy wide open again...Look, if they are really so concerned about the vocals on the album or about the way MJ's legacy is being handled by the Estate/Sony then they should put their energy into taking those matters to court instead of tweeting about them all the damned time. Because the fake vocals thing in particular is punishable by law
    I didn't need randy or any of the jacksons to tell me that those songs are fake... I trust my ears ,it will be a disaster if those songs added to MJ's music catalogue
    - my godness... they are just highly influential. Otherwise I don't know what to say anymore
    Baisicly, like 90% they almost say what we say. That randy didn't answer anything, that he just yelled on twitter and not going legal with it. That the new album is of high suspicion. Somehow like us. Just on another side. But they find it absurd too as I see, to just swear on twitter and not doing anything. Fake vocals on an album are law case. They just twitt about it and nothing else.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    _Anna_ wrote;

Baisicly, like 90% they almost say what we say. That randy didn't answer anything, that he just yelled on twitter and not going legal with it. That the new album is of high suspicion. Somehow like us. Just on another side. But they find it absurd too as I see, to just swear on twitter and not doing anything. Fake vocals on an album are law case. They just twitt about it and nothing else.

Okay, that's what I've always thought, the family makes their statements twitter, but none speaks of taking a legal action.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    randyjackson8

Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.

about 3 hours ago via web

I hold my breath when he wrote this. I was so scared if he was going to write "there's no hoax, mj is gone for real" kind of thing. That would be the time I start losing my faith in the hoax.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    randyjackson8 Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want

Now, I may have totally lost it here, and it may be a coincidence, or I've got a thing about punctuation, or seeing too much into things, or just having a bit of fun, but .... these tweets are in reverse order aren't they, with the latest at the top? Bear with me!

So these two follow on and read:

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions. (note no full stop after the word 'want', and it's not clear what he thinks his brother would want - is it 'questions about death conspiracy' etc, or is that part just listing some of the questions Randy has been asked?)

So it could be meant to read like this:

I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think. My brother would want questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.
    (Here, I've put a full stop after 'think', a capital M for 'my' and changed the capital Q for 'question' to lower case - now it makes sense!)

Sorry, I can be a bit of a stickler about punctuation! So what would your brother want, Randy?!
    The twitts have to be read from bottom to the top.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    randyjackson8 Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace.

Hey guys... Michael's in the ground now! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I don't find that funny at all.
    "In the ground" means "buried"
  • I don't find that funny at all.
    "In the ground" means "buried"

Yes but at Forest Lawn, MJ is supposed to be interred into a crypt. NOT buried and NOT in the ground.

Has Randy deleted a whole load of tweets?? I cant see most of these. He must have deleted some of them. Glad you guys posted them here.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    In the ground does mean buried but it would not mean entombed in fl he is not in the ground there at all so it is a mistake in some way