@RandyJackson8

Comments

• I was suprised to see all these tweets from Randy tonight on Twitter. It's like he was on a rampage going off about Oprah being at the house. It's kinda suspect in a way to me because Randy haven't tweeted in over a month. Now he just come out the blue blasting about the Oprah interview. It almost seem like a strategic move to me because why would he feel the need to do this? He didn't say nothing when Janet and his brothers were on Oprah. I think the Jacksons have planned everything out when it come to the media.

Exactly my thought. Unfortunately that supports my thoughts about the family's strange actions the last year. I don't think it's that complicated anymore, money is the simple answer. Dirty, stinkin' money <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Back to this question previously stated WHY DID RANDY NOT HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WHEN JANET WENT ON OPHRA? WHY NOW? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • He is back:

Randy Jackson randyjackson8

Hi Miranda, Is today a purple day? 3 minutes ago via Mobile Web
  • what does it mean? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • randyjackson8
    Hi Miranda, Is today a purple day?
    about 5 hours ago via Mobile Web

randyjackson8
    obviously there has been a lot of questions concerning the vocals on the new album that I want to address.
    39 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8
    As well as questions all of you may have, including the Oprah show.
    37 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8

This Wednesday at 7:00pm Pacific time I will be at my computer ready to answer any questions you may have.
    35 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8

There have been a lot of rumors and stories so I will be here Wednesday to set the record straight and give insight on whats really going on
    32 minutes ago via web

randyjackson8

See you there Wednesday 7:00pm Pac time
    32 minutes ago via web
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thanks for the alert Mo.

Aren't we still waiting from the last time Randy said he was going to tell us the truth?
  • Thanks for the alert Mo.

Aren't we still waiting from the last time Randy said he was going to tell us the truth?

Yep, so I'd say: Bring it on Randy!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Randy is all I needed now.It's not enough confusion yet, someone has to plant some more and who's better than Randy in doing it?

I can already see what he'll probably say : "My brother was manipuated and taken advantage of with each and every single move. He was a puppet in their hands and all of them wanted to take advantage of him and get a piece of him. The songs are a fraud, they do it just for money and they know it. Sony tries to fool the fans because they don't have access to real authentic songs so they decided to make up one. It's sad.I'm mortified. But the truth will prevail and i will fight for my family" while doing his on twtter and not moving his ass to fill a court case. I bet he'll say that..
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I bet you're right Anna.
    what could he mean by the first twitt? "purple day". Is that a conection to Prince? Well I think he sings "purple rain" but wasn't he saying at the press conference "a series of events that will take place on a purple day in december"?

What's the thing with "purple day"? Is it only about bullying or Prince wanted to say something else?
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Yes, he said that about the purple day...
  • purple day is <!-- m -->http://www.purpleday.org/<!-- m --> and if you listen to the song on the site : "Believe" with Suzie McNeil
    "Purple Day is about global epilepsy awareness." Purple day was started by a 9 yearold girl... a MJ'ish thing to support...

ther are also other purple days... such as anti-gay bullying: spirit day (october 20th).

but just because of the song.. I think its the first choice

[youtube:nggok63j]
  • Randy is all I needed now.It's not enough confusion yet, someone has to plant some more and who's better than Randy in doing it?

I can already see what he'll probably say : "My brother was manipuated and taken advantage of with each and every single move. He was a puppet in their hands and all of them wanted to take advantage of him and get a piece of him. The songs are a fraud, they do it just for money and they know it. Sony tries to fool the fans because they don't have access to real authentic songs so they decided to make up one. It's sad.I'm mortified. But the truth will prevail and i will fight for my family" while doing his on twtter and not moving his ass to fill a court case. I bet he'll say that..

LMAO <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I can hardly wait to compare his statement with yours Anna lol, that's too funny. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    _Anna_ wrote:
    Randy is all I needed now.It's not enough confusion yet, someone has to plant some more and who's better than Randy in doing it?

In truth, I see it coming ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Purple <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • also on this thread : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=13838&start=100<!-- l -->

purple day is <!-- m -->http://www.purpleday.org/<!-- m --> and if you listen to the song on the site : "Believe" with Suzie McNeil
    "Purple Day is about global epilepsy awareness." Purple day was started by a 9 yearold girl... a MJ'ish thing to support...

ther are also other purple days... such as anti-gay bullying: spirit day (october 20th).

but just because of the song.. I think its the first choice

[youtube:1qu3kqtc]
  • # See you there Wednesday 7:00pm Pac time about 13 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

There have been a lot of rumors and stories so I will be here Wednesday to set the record straight and give insight on whats really going on about 13 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

This Wednesday at 7:00pm Pacific time I will be at my computer ready to answer any questions you may have. about 13 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

As well as questions all of you may have, including the Oprah show. about 13 hours ago via web

* Retweet

#

obviously there has been a lot of questions concerning the vocals on the new album that I want to address. about 13 hours ago via web
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It'll be interesting to see what questions he answers and how he will answer them. But I think it'll just be more fuel for the fire...that seems to be his "role" in the hoax.
  • Is this still happening tonight? Is it 7 Cali time? If so that will be 10 pm here.
  • http://fb4mj.wordpress.com/ found it.

Randy Jackson Twitter Talk- 11/17/10 7pm Pacific

In regards to the late breaking controversy occurring within the Michael Jackson community, a respected and trustworthy voice ( besides 3T) will be answering our questions and giving insight into the Jackson family’s perspective of what’s goin’ on. Randy Jackson announced Monday that he will be holding a Q & A session Wednesday November 17 around 7pm central time. In several tweets, followers were notified by the following:

“obviously there has been a lot of questions concerning the vocals on the new album that I want to address. As well as questions all of you may have, including the Oprah show. This Wednesday at 7:00pm Pacific time I will be at my computer ready to answer any questions you may have. There have been a lot of rumors and stories so I will be here Wednesday to set the record straight and give insight on whats really going on… See you there Wednesday 7:00pm Pac time”

(7pm Pacific is equivalent to: 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, for other times click here: <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=137<!-- m -->)

If you have a Twitter, tune in. I’m sure we’ll all learn some things.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, I'm glad I saw this thread. I hadn't even seen it until just now, and it's 7:09 pacific time! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i asked this...

@randyjackson8 Here's a random question... LaToya said Michael's official middle name is Joe. So why does the Death Cert. say Joseph?
    2 minutes ago
    Randy just tweeted. I found strange that besides swearing and all, he has 3 moments when he talks about Michael and he puts "may he rest in peace", like 3 tims in 3 different twitts. I mean like he insists. I found it strange. Wasn't enough just once?

He didn't say anything so much. Just screaming and swearing and being against Oprah's show (while Jackie was VERY happy about it), and putting there "May he rest in peace" 3 times or more. Why insisting?

randyjackson8 Thank you all. Goodnight.
    about 2 hours ago via web
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 We are family. A famous family, but a family whose lost one of its members.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 My brother was a perfectionists, and they are paying no regards to quality
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I want his legacy to be respected as if he were here.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.
    about 3 hours ago via web
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 one more question
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Like I said, Sony and the executors have 250 mil reasons to influence the public.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I dont know what they heard, surely not what I heard
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 On a side note, the letter released by the Estate
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I'd like to hear what they played Sony, or did Sony even care?
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 McClain couldn't find enough product for one album
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I found this to be very interesting
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Calling all over the place looking for music with my brothers voice on it
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album
    Reply Retweet .
    Ak
    about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Im sorry its taking so long I get emotional
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Maybe they were too busy getting deals done
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 At which he called me to come down and hear my brothers music, may he rest in peace.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 My first thought was, what are they trying to hide
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 We don't see eye to eye
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn't his voice on some of the tracks
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 A: I have to give you history behind the project in order to answer this question correctly
    about 4 hours ago via web
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Q: How do you feel about the new Album?
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Like I said, No coincidence
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Don't be surprised if the Oprah show with my parents air's again during the AEG trial
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I guess, in Oprah's mind my brother is still on trial, even though he's not here, may he rest in peace.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Like I said before, no coincidence
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Q: How do you feel about the Oprah interview? A: I didn't watch the interview, im sure everyone saw the show she had prior to my parents.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I want the truth to be known.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 I want to spend some time on as many questions as possible, Feel free to ask whatever you like, there is nothing too personal.
    Reply Retweet .
    randyjackson8 Hello everyone, let me say for the record my computer has not been hacked, this is me.
  • randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Look how much He tweets about Sony and MJJ's songs and everything <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/randyjackson8<!-- m -->