Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    We don't know if we are going to be given a BAM - yet we think forward what's gonna be after BAM.....what's gonna happen to us..... are you ready to let go of this hoax?
    Do we really want the BAM to happen, when this great adventure was so incredible?

And BJ yes you are right, no conspiracy talks allowed, I wonder why not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    We don't know if we are going to be given a BAM - yet we think forward what's gonna be after BAM.....what's gonna happen to us..... are you ready to let go of this hoax?
    Do we really want the BAM to happen, when this great adventure was so incredible?

And BJ yes you are right, no conspiracy talks allowed, I wonder why not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Hi everyone, good topic BlackJack, somehow I've missed this one. Ginafelicia, I honestly thought from your pic you were about 24! I know what you mean about being in love with Michael, but not if he's dead <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> . Never did I think in my life I would find myself in this place. I hardly dare to think about what's gonna happen after BAM. I am NOT ready to let go of this hoax. We've been spinning our tires on if he's alive mode, and haven't moved ahead to after BAM. That world might be a different place IDK. I feel like this whole time that we have been trying to understand if we've been hoaxed or double-hoaxed, that it has caused all of our senses to be so heightened, sharp. Our eyes, ears, nose, brains are so keen, checking every possible angle. It all makes me feel so alive, more than ever in my life. And the fact that we as a whole community are pitching in to do this harmoniously together has made it the best adventure of my life.

You know that saying, that half of everything you see and hear is a lie, or something like that. It is so true. Right since birth we are being conditioned by our parents, our environment, to think, believe and act in a proper acceptable way. Various world cultures prove this. So to me it is not just the media manipulating, or history being written by the victors that slant what kids are taught in schools. IMO religions and churches also condition us to think, believe and act in the 'right' way. Then we are inundated with common wives-tales, folk-lore. The human experience is all one big experiment really where we take imprints like wet cement. The bigger powers that have manipulated such as the media have only taken advantage of the impressionable way our brains are designed. But I've loved being here in this most fascinating of times all thanks to Michael. I don't want to be hurt, but neither do I want to miss out on the blessings of trusting him and going the distance with him in this. I'm keeping an open mind, taking everything with a grain of salt, and enjoying the happy feeling I have every day I'm here with you all. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm in love with him so he can't be dead lol that's one hell of a clue and I thought it was only mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm in love with him so he can't be dead lol that's one hell of a clue and I thought it was only mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Self love is a good thing Gina....you have to do this before anyone else truly will..........maybe just don't over-do it............lol
    BlackJack I know we live in the hoax within a hoax within a hoax land where anything is possible but not everything is a hoax though...
    So I want to bold and underline this: I am who I say I am, believe me <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> !

But it's flatering to see that you think I am someone else <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    So I want to bold and underline this: I am who I say I am, believe me,But it's flatering to see that you think I am someone else!

Who else would you be?lol
    Seems to be a lot of that going on at the moment....people having to defend who they are.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    So I want to bold and underline this: I am who I say I am, believe me,But it's flatering to see that you think I am someone else!

Seems to be a lot of that going on at the moment....people having to defend who they are.

Sind,
    I can assure you, I am Frost (with a typo) and I freeze a lot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • So I want to bold and underline this: I am who I say I am, believe me,But it's flatering to see that you think I am someone else!

Sind,
    I can assure you, I am Frost (with a typo) and I freeze a lot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Guys <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I have a confession to make.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I am actually...oh gosh...ok...I'm Chloe. Can you forgive me? Please? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Controversy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?!
    Sounds familiar

Sind,

Guys <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I have a confession to make.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I am actually...oh gosh...ok...I'm Chloe. Can you forgive me? Please? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

LOL that's funny....... I am Gina and I am NOT a guy !!

And I love myself but I love MJ more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So I want to bold and underline this: I am who I say I am, believe me,But it's flatering to see that you think I am someone else!

Sind,

Yeah because guys don't wear BRAs !!!
    image-4-for-michael-jackson-exhibition-at-the-o2-gallery-327628921.jpg

Glass slippers?
    HAHA.

I am who I say also,glad we could all clear the air
    image-4-for-michael-jackson-exhibition-at-the-o2-gallery-327628921.jpg

Glass slippers?
    HAHA.

I am who I say also,glad we could all clear the air
    Not all Sinderella, not all <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    *select few

haha
    *select few

haha

Should I dare <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ? What if I get banned after <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ?
    I'm in love with him so he can't be dead lol that's one hell of a clue and I thought it was only mine <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Self love is a good thing Gina....you have to do this before anyone else truly will..........maybe just don't over-do it............lol
    Just curious: this advice is based on your own experience <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ?
    Forgive me, I was mean and it's NOT my nature but you started it......
    I never thought of this kind of .............tests <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sind,

Like this one?
    cris2.jpg

Matches those shoes.......HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Sind,

Like this one?
    cris2.jpg

Nice bra....doesn't fit me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sind,

Like this one?
    cris2.jpg

Nice bra....doesn't fit me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Would fit ME, though <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Haha,it's actually the one I just bought ..honestly for a party later this month

Blingin and blinding people with my underwear <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Then Chloe is gonna borrow it and make headlines in Europe.
  • Haha,it's actually the one I just bought ..honestly for a party later this month

Blingin and blinding people with my underwear <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Then Chloe is gonna borrow it and make headlines in Europe.

Yeah cus we're twin sisters.
    you wear this to a party?!.....Oh I forgot, only I am 40 here ....can't wear this anymore <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    you wear this to a party?!.....Oh I forgot, only I am 40 here ....can't wear this anymore <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Oh yeah under a tuxedo,thats it..the whole outfit...a tuxedo and a bra...and heels.

Why not?who said you had to stop being glam when you reach 40?
    You need to speak with my mother.haha
    I think you're gonna look great !!
    Me, I'm finished.......expired...... dead....... living dead
This discussion has been closed.