Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I think you're gonna look great !!
    Me, I'm finished.......expired...... dead....... living dead

Aww thanks,I HOPE SO!!!

"At 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience"Anon.
    ^ new mantra for you.Git into it =]
  • Hey....are u all having fun without me here ? BTW I'm Iulia, trust me ...that's my real name . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And i love MJ most.......that's also very true. What a gorgeous bra, Sinderella <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Great !!!
    I'll tell this to my complexion: "don't be sad for the wrinkles, be glad for the experience <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> "

Just kidding.....
    Your mantra is great!!

Hi Iulia <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hey....are u all having fun without me here ? BTW I'm Iulia, trust me ...that's my real name . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And i love MJ most.......that's also very true. What a gorgeous bra, Sinderella <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Nice to meet you Lulia <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you!

@Gina

use without caution daily
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Now you've lost me - did Gina say she was someone else???
    BJ thinks she is someone else I think.

Identity crisis all over the place on here atm...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I´m just popping in to say that it is very easy to "love" a person like Michael!
    He is "lovable" and "lovely".
    Everybody love Michael; children, grandmas, grandpas, men, women...everybody!
  • Very happy to meet you Sinderella <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hope everyone has a good day/night .
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We all have seen Gina's picture <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (unless this wasn't you ... )
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    HMH - MJ loves people of all ages!
    Wrinkles can be art. Disclaimer-this is not me.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    That person is cute MJonmind... when I see old people I take them as if they were my own grand-parents (well maybe that that person is not that old <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ). You sense a "fragility" in them and the need to protect them... like for children.
    We all will get old, and must do it with dignity.

To become old is like the reverse side of being born.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    BJ thinks she is someone else I think.

Identity crisis all over the place on here atm...

Come on then, spill the beans BJ, who IS Gina??!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is becoming comic
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is becoming comic

You have no idea.
  • HMH - MJ loves people of all ages!
    Wrinkles can be art. Disclaimer-this is not me.

MJonminnd...where did you get my picture from?...
  • you wear this to a party?!.....Oh I forgot, only I am 40 here ....can't wear this anymore <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Oh yeah under a tuxedo,thats it..the whole outfit...a tuxedo and a bra...and heels.

Why not?who said you had to stop being glam when you reach 40?
    You need to speak with my mother.haha

Exactly - 40 is the new 30...live it up.
  • The hoax bomb really went off in here didn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hoax? Gina is not 40? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Where are those nice posters who come on here and say that they're only probably gonna post one time. I really wanna talk to one of them.......since I don't anticipate having to continue it on in pm.......maybe that old Indian woman from the other day.......what does she have to say say say about the hoax?
  • Where are those nice posters who come on here and say that they're only probably gonna post one time. I really wanna talk to one of them.......since I don't anticipate having to continue it on in pm.......maybe that old Indian woman from the other day.......what does she have to say say say about the hoax?

What?!?!?!? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

BlackJack (aka BJ)...I've noticed that your tone has changed dramatically from the beginning of your time on this forum. In fact it's almost as if you are more than one person by the way you bounce back and forth with your theories/comments/observations. It can't help but get me to thinking...

Are you really an MJ fan or are you just someone here to rock the "hoax boat".

I think we have enough drama without anyone feeling the need to feed it more. Just saying...

BlackJack (aka BJ)...I've noticed that your tone has changed dramatically from the beginning of your time on this forum. In fact it's almost as if you are more than one person by the way you bounce back and forth with your theories/comments/observations. It can't help but get me to thinking...

Are you really an MJ fan or are you just someone here to rock the "hoax boat".

I think we have enough drama without anyone feeling the need to feed it more. Just saying...

I agree. BJ come clean. Are you a saboteur?????
  • Oh sorry VFTS, I never said I was an MJ "fan", did I. I said I was a believer in the hoax................btw he is probably an ok person who got a rough deal
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Oh sorry VFTS, I never said I was an MJ "fan", did I. I said I was a believer in the hoax................btw he is probably an ok person who got a rough deal

Yeah...he was just an "ok" person. (sarcasm) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
This discussion has been closed.