Kenny Ortega's blog

Comments

• I remembered reading an article from 2004 which said Latoya changed her name to TOY. Could KO have been sending messages to Latoya, when he used TOY in his Twitter messages? Not sure if it means anything just thought it was interesting.

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed ... ame-to-toy<!-- m -->

(Sorry, I didn't realize the link did not work. This link should work now.)
  • That is really interesting... I always feel like it's weird when he uses TOY so much. At first I had no idea that it meant "Thinking of you", and even if it did.. it's kind of a weird thing to put. Does it mean he's thinking of Michael? Thinking of Michaels fans? Or is he giving us a clue to watch for something LaToya does? No idea. But it's interesting.... thanks for posting.
  • TOY means "Thinking of You" He said it in some of his earlier posts. The way he uses it wouldn't make sense for it to have any relation to Latoya. Who knows, maybe it is, but I doubt it.

When he uses I think he is using it as thinking of you, the fans. Not necessarily MJ fans, but his own.
  • "There are two ways to live your life: ...as though nothing is a miracle OR...as though everything is a miracle. Author unknown TOY"

I dunno.. talks of miracles... just an interesting tweet I thought! It will be a miracle when MJ returns!
  • author unknown....
    umm lemme think....MICHAEL JACKSON??
    I mean you cant qoute a dead ...ump uhmm "dead" person right!
    Who speaks more of miracles then MJ,plus he even used KO's twitter once or twice soo..

EternalBliss
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    And when did Mr Ortega become so spiritual.

Just curious........ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

BTW: It was Albert Einstein that said that originally.
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    You beat me to it, mehere!

I was coming here to say "Nuh uh! Einstein said that!"

So why say "author unknown?"
  • That Tweet made me think of some other Quotes from Einstein, They remind me of Michael...

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."

And of course this one of Michael's...

“'Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.'”
    (Our investigation is definately a marathon).
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    author unknown....
    umm lemme think....MICHAEL JACKSON??
    I mean you cant qoute a dead ...ump uhmm "dead" person right!
    Who speaks more of miracles then MJ,plus he even used KO's twitter once or twice soo..

EternalBliss

huh?? He used KO's Twitter?? How do you know?? aaaah!
  • mj[L]mj[L] Posts: 36
    'Manly and I bid you a good night Tweet Dreams TOY and wishing you and abunDANCE of blessings!'

What does he mean by DANCE? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And does anyone know who 'manly' is?
  • I think manly is his dog...?
  • Um, Kenny is a choreographer...everything he does is about music and DANCE.

And yeah, Manly is his dog.
  • mj[L]mj[L] Posts: 36
    Um, Kenny is a choreographer...everything he does is about music and DANCE.

Didn't know about his dog, not exactly a typical dogs name <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

And I just wondered why he put such emphasis on DANCE, yeah he is a choreographer, but surely he doesn't write DANCE everytime he is structuring a routine
  • "]
    Um, Kenny is a choreographer...everything he does is about music and DANCE.

Didn't know about his dog, not exactly a typical dogs name <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Definitely unusual, I do agree. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "]And I just wondered why he put such emphasis on DANCE, yeah he is a choreographer, but surely he doesn't write DANCE everytime he is structuring a routine

I'm sure he doesn't either. But we're talking about Twitter. It's about chatting...posting brief messages...sending quick updates to your friends and such. I personally don't feel KO is in on the hoax (guessing you do though?), but even if he is (which I just feel is highly unlikely), I just don't think he'd be sending cryptic clues out to anyone. Because, after all, I feel the hoax was necessary for MJ's very safety...so putting that at risk by way of some tweets on Twitter just doesn't seem logical to me. And sometimes, a tweet is just a tweet is just a tweet. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • KennyOrtegaBlog We've all been hurt and confused It's time to work through it and find something positive on the other side Michael would want that I'm sure
    3:16 PM Jan 11th

In response to me commenting that this has hurt and CONFUSED a lot of people...I was hinting to the hoax and he sent me that direct message back right away.

Just find it interesting how he speaks. The words he uses are very safe. It's time to "work through it", he doesn't say "move on" or "let go" or anything like that. And what's "on the other side" all about? Sure, that can be spiritual. But what if he means on the other side of THE CAMERA OR CURTAIN!?!?
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> maybe he is meaning understanding for mjs return <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DS365DS365 Posts: 17
    :D maybe he is meaning understanding for mjs return <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I may have to agree with you both....
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    On the other side? Good grief.

Say what you mean and mean what you say. He's talking in circles.
  • I know. He never really answers anything, its always like a riddle. But that just makes me believe even more. He doesn't want to give it away but he doesn't want the fans losing hope either. I sent one more msg to him that said something about the awakening parallels in TII and 2012 and that I'm seeing the big picture. And he never said anything back to me. Ive noticed that if he's going to reply to someone it's usually right away. I'm still getting the hang of twitter though haha...
  • Alot of people have been hurt and confused...work through it(figure it out) Michael would want that I think (past tense but still..he would have to do that), I just love Kenny. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Find a way you can help google Haiti Relief Fund The people of Haiti need the world's support now L.O.V.E.
    7:03 PM Jan 14th from web

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Which account was this from? Im behind on the whole twitter investigation, lol.
  • sorry kenny ortegas twitter blackorwhite said for example whenever it says L.o.v.e its mj when its toy its kenny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Hmm, that's interesting, I am not sure! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    thanks steffmaster1,
    thats really interesting though, Im gonna head over to his twitter now to check it out <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->