This is DEFINITELY not Mike.

wandulkawandulka Posts: 53
edited December 2009 in General Hoax Investigation
Sorry, if it's been posted before..
Till now I was convinced there were no doubles in TII..I'm not that convinced now..I've seen TII about 5 times, but I haven't seen anyone else besides Michael in the movie..so, I went trough some photos and found this one..Do you guys think it's possible that this guy worked as a stand-in and not as a "double?" It's deff not Michael.

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/013.jpg

Zoomed in & lightened:
double.jpg?t=1260908439double2.jpg?t=1260909076

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    He has totally different Eyebrows and his faces...hm

was that a scene where they've put a playback over it?
  • I'm not sure which scene was that..but I'm sure he's not even close to being Michael.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • In an interview with TMZ, Dr Klein said that was his jacket that MJ was wearing that day with the orange trousers
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    Klein was reconstructing Michael's face..sometimes he even wore band aids on his nose. I still think it is him.
  • It's not him in the trailer at this move, but in Wanna Be Startin' Somethin', Jam, They Don't Really Care About Us, and Human Nature clips in this clothes is MJ.
  • I am sure it is real MJ at TII all time.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I don't believe Dr.Klein.
  • Sorry, if it's been posted before..
    Till now I was convinced there were no doubles in TII..I'm not that convinced now..I've seen TII about 5 times, but I haven't seen anyone else besides Michael in the movie..so, I went trough some photos and found this one..Do you guys think it's possible that this guy worked as a stand-in and not as a "double?" It's deff not Michael.

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/013.jpg

Zoomed in & lightened:
    double.jpg?t=1260908439double2.jpg?t=1260909076

This is NOT Michael... Look at the eyebrows, nose, mouth and face...
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    Yes, he doesn't look like Michael. Maybe he's that Christopher guy mentioned on the following thread:
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1391&p=21245#p21245
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I don't believe Dr.Klein.

you don't have to. Michael was in his office almost daily for weeks.
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • It doesn't look like MJ to me either. Keep in mind that I'm just playing the devil's advocate right now... what if it really is MJ after having "work" done that we are not aware of. Silly, I know, but I have been wondering about that sort of thing.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    is not mike!!!!
    OMG! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I think it's not Mike! This person looks very younger.
  • I've seen the movie a few times too and I believe doubles were used. My husband who isn't even an MJ fan but grew up with him and the Jackson 5 picked out the times he thought weren't Michael either (this was without my prompting or even mentioning I believe there were doubles). His exact words were "Is that Michael? cause he dances diferently...."

I think doubles were used, mainly based on some of their appearances BUT more so their movements. If you have grown up with Michael many would notice that his dance moves were very sharp and distinct. His movements flowed but always with an edge of sharpness to them. At other times (and this was the times I think doubles were used) they were more flimsy and floppy. They weren't as controlled. There bodies didn't move the way Michaels did. If you ever see the movie again, check for this.

Michaels presence, whether singing and dancing on the stage is very unique and distinct to him alone. That wasn't the case in all the people on stage presented as Michael during the TII. I know others believe they were all Michael and hey I respect that opinion. I'm just sharing my point of view here like you.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i do not think it is him either he does not look quite right,any way why would mj wanna wear dr arnies clothes <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> he is not exactly a fashion icon and he is quite fat is that why mj looked so thin at times ,not being rude really
  • Ok, but if this one is not MJ, which is the intention on use doubles. I do not understand, I never dealt, what are the gains for the hoax death theory with this conclusion.
  • Even tho I don't believe Michael in the double/twin/whatever theory that has been going on since his "death, it's not him in the photo...

BTW, did you guys notice those pointy ears?
  • Even tho I don't believe Michael in the double/twin/whatever theory that has been going on since his "death, it's not him in the photo...

BTW, did you guys notice those pointy ears?

I don't believe the twin theory either.
  • That is the guy that I was talking about yesterday on the Doubles post. The performance of Black & White. When Michael is in the black jacket and singing it is definitely him BUT when they show him in the white shirt and black pants something looks funny. This is the same guy that looks funny to me in that segment!!!!!!!!!
  • Ok, but if this one is not MJ, which is the intention on use doubles. I do not understand, I never dealt, what are the gains for the hoax death theory with this conclusion.

Everyone has a difference of opinions when it comes to the gains of the death hoax theory. Some believe it was for the making of a 'never done before movie', others spiritual enlightenment, saving the planet, trying to get out of debt, unable to fulfil the concert. There is not a black and white answer that any of us can give you, just our opinion and speculation. I personally believe Michael hoaxed his death for serious reason. Always have. However I respect the fact others think differently because I don't have the answer for that so who am to say I am right and they are wrong. I'm just going with what I believe.
  • Not trying to put words in Lucrecia's mouth but I understood her question to be how does using doubles at some points in TII contribute to the hoax theory?
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    100 % NOT MICHAEL, Maybe a stand in double or as i mentioned in the other thread...

Michael also used a double on stage for the werewolf part of the Thriller song. He'd be back stage stage changing during that time. Usually on stage, when you saw Michael run off stage and the pyrotechnics suddenly come on with Michael standing there again, that was usually a double. Mike would be backstage getting oxgen and changing.

He used them in real life to as decoys to fool fans after concerts and when he needed to leave hotels etc...

For This Is It, Michael was going to do a lot of illusion and had several doubles lined up.

It's really not uncommon.
  • Not trying to put words in Lucrecia's mouth but I understood her question to be how does using doubles at some points in TII contribute to the hoax theory?

Oh, ok. Sorry <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    How does using doubles at some points in TII contribute to the hoax theory?

I don't know either... I don't see what would be the point of this . I believed there were no doubles but I do agree that it's not Michael in those pictures <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Maybe it's because of the quality of the pic? I don't know. As I'm seeing the pic, it's not him, what strikes me the most is the mouth...