This is DEFINITELY not Mike.

Comments

• These pictures are from the same clip but different angles.

vlcsnap-2009-12-18-22h29m09s79_1.png
    Nvtelenjj.png
    Nvtelen.png

In these pictures i see Michael.

Double for one movement which was in the film for 1-2 sec?
    Not double, just a light was strange and its looked like a double.
    double.jpg?t=1260908439

Different lighting? I don't think so. Seriously guys, you have to admit this person looks nothing like Michael. I don't belive the double or twin or whatever crazy theory that has been going on since he "died", but I'm starting to think there may have been doubles in TII.

Mike has a very specific bone structure, the shape of the face does not match AT ALL as well as the ears, the mouth, the eyebrows and the nose..
    double-1.jpg?t=1261190285

The problem is...if we're right about the doubles in TII..what is the purpose? Does it have anything to do with the hoax? We'll have to find out or wait for Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The sunglasses don't match either. Michael's are more triangular in lens shapen whereas the double's are more square.
  • This is so confusing...I change my mind from post to post <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...I can't wait for de TII dvd to come out so I can scrutinize it <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> ...but to have use a body double,what does it have to do with the hoax <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    This is so confusing...I change my mind from post to post <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...I can't wait for de TII dvd to come out so I can scrutinize it <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> ...but to have use a body double,what does it have to do with the hoax <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

If they used a double(s) in TII , it could have been because MJ had already left or gone into hiding so they had no choice but to use other people so they could complete the film. That's my take on it anyway.

Nvtelenjj.png
    Nvtelen.png

Double for one movement which was in the film for 1-2 sec?
    Not double, just a light was strange and its looked like a double.
    double.jpg?t=1260908439

Different lighting? I don't think so. Seriously guys, you have to admit this person looks nothing like Michael. I don't belive the double or twin or whatever crazy theory that has been going on since he "died", but I'm starting to think there may have been doubles in TII.

Mike has a very specific bone structure, the shape of the face does not match AT ALL as well as the ears, the mouth, the eyebrows and the nose..

The problem is...if we're right about the doubles in TII..what is the purpose? Does it have anything to do with the hoax? We'll have to find out or wait for Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Wait wait wait.. so you think at the left picture is Michael and the right is a double?
  • omg, double, but where ???
    vlcsnap-2009-12-18-22h30m45s100.png
    I think this is the only picture in TII which looks like a double (but it is not, imo).

After this movement, from another camera.
    So my question: do you think this is a double too?
  • This is so confusing...I change my mind from post to post <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...I can't wait for de TII dvd to come out so I can scrutinize it <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> ...but to have use a body double,what does it have to do with the hoax <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The dvd came out already, pirate version, but dvd rip, it contains the full credits.
    And really good quality. After i watch it i think there were no doubles!
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    I need the dvd im convinced about doubles, even if they were only there for a split second.. Im sure they are there and im sure the dvd will prove this...
    Im now going with the theory that YES there are doubles but instead of looking for them instead trying to figure out WHY they are there... For what reason? And was it for hoax or money???
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Randy Jackson said that he did not go to TII premiere since he was not going to watch a movie his brother did not agreed upon, whatever that meant <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Randy Jackson said that he did not go to TII premiere since he was not going to watch a movie his brother did not agreed upon, whatever that meant <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> exactly what did he mean <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Nvtelenjj.png
    Nvtelen.png

Whoa! These pictures are not the same as the ones as I have been seeing. For one they are extra crisp and they look like the real Michael Jackson, even the one in red pants. Something is going on because I know I haven't been seeing the same person in these photos and this just confirmed it.

Agree, this is so Michael for me, now its getting more, and more, and more confusing.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yep, all Mike to me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Definitely all Mike. No question about it.

*waves* hi Eva! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100

i think so too.. always have!! we must be the odd one's out.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • HAVE YOU MADE UP YOUR MINDS YET <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

Agree! I believe it's our Michael all the time.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Maybe this one but the one with the orange pants and the fedora was not MJ...
  • I think there is just Michael, the different clothes, the sunglasses, lights, and angles, changing it a little, but everyones face look a bit different in strong light.

Here is a picture from TII: Michael without sunglasses with different hair.
    vlcsnap-2009-12-20-21h20m35s91.png
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    @Gema
    Do you have a link for what Randy said about TII?
    I think there is just Michael, the different clothes, the sunglasses, lights, and angles, changing it a little, but everyones face look a bit different in strong light.

This pic seems to be from the auditions.
  • Guys I was so sure that 02 London wans't Michael himself but after I watched a video I became sure that he was Michael himself. And I always thought that there were body doubles in TII but now I'm NOT so sure about it. I think they were all Michael himself. We don't even look the same in every picture and we can not expect him to look the same everytime <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Ninanina

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->

I can't support a film my brother wouldn't approve of, so I didn't attend the screening. Also, because I know how it ends... 3:29 PM Oct 28th from web
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I think there is just Michael, the different clothes, the sunglasses, lights, and angles, changing it a little, but everyones face look a bit different in strong light.

Offtopic, but he's so cute here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    New TII blu ray trailer <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3raeE5RT_gk<!-- m -->

NOW THESE ARE FROM THAT TRAILER!!!!!!! AND YOU MAY NEED TO ZOOM BUT SORRY NOT MICHAEL JACKSON
  • But on the left picture the glasses look different. They look much more smaller and not so rounded <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I believe in stand-ins and stuntmen, but not doubles...it's all MJ for me. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->