This is DEFINITELY not Mike.

1234568»

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    There were certain parts of TII where I was like ok why are we seeing no moonwalks. I think I know why! Because the double or whoever that was standing in for Mike could NOT do a moonwalk. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And flubbing it up would have been a dead give away.
  • lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    This is certainly not Michael! I have seen TII many times and there are some parts in which MJ looks...odd! I'm open to every theory about Mike, so...this might be a double! Joe Jackson also mentioned that only doubles were used for the movie.But who knows if that guys words are to be trusted? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    This is certainly not Michael! I have seen TII many times and there are some parts in which MJ looks...odd! I'm open to every theory about Mike, so...this might be a double! Joe Jackson also mentioned that only doubles were used for the movie.But who knows if that guys words are to be trusted? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Joe Jackson insists “This is It” is mostly body doubles and “the media is going to tear this movie apart.”

from tmz.
    Joe knows the diffrence <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Would be very bad if he doesnt know.