This is DEFINITELY not Mike.

Comments

• Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Because it is Only Red shirt MJ in TII CD booklet..... I have always questioned that!!!
    Seemed strange they would not include lots of different rehersal pics.. Smooth Crim is there too but that was filmed earlier at Culver....

The comparison of these 2 pics for me is Michael Kiss
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I've always told that there were doubles in TII! And they were more than one! I think Michael prefered to be behind the camera <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And that guy is Michael Kiss. Here you can see him in this video too. And don't forget that we haven't seen all the impersonators yet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:25a1w6gr]

This is his picture. So you can compare.

357f2i0.jpg

169g6l3.jpg

Wow great job!! They look like a match!! Even his ear, kinda like in the ambulance too!!
  • ^^^
    WOW It seems to be a perfect match indeed <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • nlbnlb Posts: 19
    Here's one, it's quite long and rehashes a lot of things. It's not the most flattering article, it does talk about drug use, weight issues, all that was be reported on in the beginning. I don't know how true any of this is either, but only the ppl involved know the truth.
    There's a HUGE difference between hiring doubles for rehearsals and actually allowing those doubles to appear in a movie that's supposed to be the final cinematic swan song of a recently deceased, enormously popular and famous entertainer.

Just sayin'. Please, carry on...

Yes that's what I said too ... It's ok if they used doubles to check the lightnings etc... but if they showed them in the MOVIE too saying that it's Michael, then they would have legal problems. They are not allowed to do this.
    But I'm a little confused because more it goes and more I believe in the doubles ...There are only pics of Michael in the black pants with the red shirt, without sunglasses on the This is It CD. Because that's the ONLY footage with the real Michael ??

I agree, that there is a HUGE difference between hiring doubles for rehearsals and actually using them in the movie. I have a few questions though.

1.) Wouldn't someone roughly the same height and weight as Michael work for the lighting issues, the placement, and the like? Why would it be necessary to hire someone who LOOKS like MJ to do this?

I'm probably reaching here, but since everything was hush-hush and all involved had to sign confidentiality agreements, maybe there was an agreement to use a double to pass off as MJ in the movie. Wasn't Navi or E'cas used in the video "Who Is It"?

IDK, just throwing some things out there. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I believe it was E cas in the who is it video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes your right it was Ecass MJ personally picked him....
  • nlbnlb Posts: 19

Thank you could remember which one it was.

One more thing, doubles are used everyday in movies, tv shows, videos. They are passed off as the person they are portraying. They are acknowledged in the credits.
  • Because it is Only Red shirt MJ in TII CD booklet..... I have always questioned that!!!
    Seemed strange they would not include lots of different rehersal pics.. Smooth Crim is there too but that was filmed earlier at Culver....

That looks like a perfect match.

The only reason i can think for why they used doubles is because MJ wasn't well enough to perform, but that also means that This Is It was always supposed to be a movie, because it's not as though they could get away with using them at the O2.

Or when MJ died he hadn't showed up for many rehearsals but they still wanted to make ££ from his death so they filmed extra rehearsal footage with doubles to make a movie.

Thank you could remember which one it was.

One more thing, doubles are used everyday in movies, tv shows, videos. They are passed off as the person they are portraying. They are acknowledged in the credits.

I doubt the double will be in the credits if it was all Hush Hush.... Its very strange becasue this Michael Kiss guy has just appeared from nowhere like we were meant to find him..
    Ok heres why i say this
    1. His Myspace is BRAND NEW
    2. His Twitter is BRAND New
    3. The impersonator website only listed him as joining on Dec 15th 2009!!!!!! Isnt that the same day this pic was posted???
    4. He led "Thrill the world in LA
    5. He was at the premiere of TII
    Now surely if your proffesion is as an impersonator you would have been listed previously..
    <!-- m -->http://www.gigsalad.com/michael_kiss_northridge<!-- m -->

AND THEN THERE IS THIS VIDEO... IT WAS ONLY UPLOADED DEC 11TH YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO 2ND ONE DOWN.. WEAR HEADPHONES FOR BETTER SOUND...
    <!-- m -->http://www.metropolistv.nl/?cat=187&lang=en<!-- m -->
    SORRY VIDEO NUMBER 3 NOT 2
    <!-- m -->http://www.metropolistv.nl/?cat=187&lang=en<!-- m -->
    THEN THERE IS THIS VIDEO...
    <!-- m -->http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/mic ... 1102728418<!-- m -->
  • THEN THERE IS THIS VIDEO...

Video has been removed by the user <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • THEN THERE IS THIS VIDEO...

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> WHY HAS IT BEEN REMOVED
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Still think in TII were all Michael. Well, we just have to wait till Michael says it himself if there were doubles <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Still think in TII were all Michael. Well, we just have to wait till Michael says it himself if there were doubles <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I saw the video of Michael Kiss. That man worries me.
    The guy try to talk and sound as Michael, is pretty sad.
    THEN THERE IS THIS VIDEO...

I only just watched it before i posted it!!!!!! How strange!!!!
  • Still think in TII were all Michael. Well, we just have to wait till Michael says it himself if there were doubles <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL, me too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sorry, if it's been posted before..
    Till now I was convinced there were no doubles in TII..I'm not that convinced now..I've seen TII about 5 times, but I haven't seen anyone else besides Michael in the movie..so, I went trough some photos and found this one..Do you guys think it's possible that this guy worked as a stand-in and not as a "double?" It's deff not Michael.

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/013.jpg

Zoomed in & lightened:
    double.jpg?t=1260908439double2.jpg?t=1260909076

i belive this is NOT Michael ..
    for me it's different eyebrows, different mouth and different ear ..
    of course different people
  • These pictures are from the same clip but different angles.

vlcsnap-2009-12-18-22h29m09s79_1.png
    Nvtelenjj.png
    Nvtelen.png

In these pictures i see Michael.

Double for one movement which was in the film for 1-2 sec?
    Not double, just a light was strange and its looked like a double.
    double.jpg?t=1260908439
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/013.jpg

double.jpg?t=1260908439double2.jpg?t=1260909076
    l_82d05062a1a1428fb11f7da75aa2b580.jpg

Hmm, I don't know. The shape of the face seems right, but the nose doesn't match... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    These pictures are from the same clip but different angles.

Nvtelenjj.png
    Nvtelen.png

Double for one movement which was in the film for 1-2 sec?
    Not double, just a light was strange and its looked like a double.

I can see Michael too but on the 1 and 2 pictures but not on the 3, how weird !!! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Klein was reconstructing Michael's face..sometimes he even wore band aids on his nose. I still think it is him.

Im so sorry but...u must be blind.....if u thinkin that it was Michael
  • These pictures are from the same clip but different angles.

Nvtelenjj.png
    Nvtelen.png

Whoa! These pictures are not the same as the ones as I have been seeing. For one they are extra crisp and they look like the real Michael Jackson, even the one in red pants. Something is going on because I know I haven't been seeing the same person in these photos and this just confirmed it.
  • Because it is Only Red shirt MJ in TII CD booklet..... I have always questioned that!!!

That looks like a perfect match.

The only reason i can think for why they used doubles is because MJ wasn't well enough to perform, but that also means that This Is It was always supposed to be a movie, because it's not as though they could get away with using them at the O2.

Or when MJ died he hadn't showed up for many rehearsals but they still wanted to make ££ from his death so they filmed extra rehearsal footage with doubles to make a movie.

I thought the same thing and this scares me a lot. What if everything was about to earn more $$ ??? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->