This is DEFINITELY not Mike.

Comments

• I have some pictures of myself where I look very, very different and when i would show them to my mother she tells me she would never think its me, lol so I say its real MJ :}

He was prolly just singing something thats why his mouth looks different, plus its lighting, angle plus bad quality of a picture.

K.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OMG! No wonder I knew it! Because when I was watching the movie (and I have saw it 3 times) there was something off with the MJ in Orange Pants. It just did not look like MJ! That is not MJ. And now more than ever it is just very very obvious that MJ is alive! I really don't believe MJ died a long time ago like some people are claiming. I want to believe that they did use doubles in this movie because maybe MJ was really attending to other things? I wish there was a way we could find out exactly when the rehearsels were done? Because now that we have discovered doubles (just as Joe Jackson stated!) makes me wonder exactly when the rehearsels were done! Everything is off also......or was MJ sick and sometimes could not attend? WHen "They don't really care about us was performed" it was really MJ. Also.... when Smooth Criminal was performed (it was a stunt man that jumped out of the window, (now that one was real obvious! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) Guys..... I really really really believe that we should research why doubles were used! The reasons would definitley give us more insight into the hoax. And you all were right some of those dance moves (if you are a longtime MJ fan) just wasn't our MJ! Just wasn't!
  • MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
    Just a thought.......maybe they didn't have enough rehearsal footage with Michael, so they had to use doubles to finish the film. Movies are shot out of sequence all the time and the film didn't come out until October, so, maybe they filmed more AFTER June 25th? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nlbnlb Posts: 19
    Well, if they did use doubles just to see how it looked on stage etc etc... why do they show them in the MOVIE ?? Plus telling us it's Michael??

As for the why ... I believe in the Appleheadhjoe account too... Maybe Michael had to hide before the end of rehearsals, and that doubles had to finish them, in order to have the movie done ?

I agree. I think he may have been in danger and had to hide. I've often wondered if maybe he was to go into hiding on June 25th, but something triggered an earlier date to put him into hiding, with the rest to be carried out on June 25th.

Anyway using a double until then would make it less suspicious and give time to finish up what needed to be done before June 25th.

[/color]
  • I've seen the movie a few times too and I believe doubles were used. My husband who isn't even an MJ fan but grew up with him and the Jackson 5 picked out the times he thought weren't Michael either (this was without my prompting or even mentioning I believe there were doubles). His exact words were "Is that Michael? cause he dances diferently...."

I think doubles were used, mainly based on some of their appearances BUT more so their movements. If you have grown up with Michael many would notice that his dance moves were very sharp and distinct. His movements flowed but always with an edge of sharpness to them. At other times (and this was the times I think doubles were used) they were more flimsy and floppy. They weren't as controlled. There bodies didn't move the way Michaels did. If you ever see the movie again, check for this.

Michaels presence, whether singing and dancing on the stage is very unique and distinct to him alone. That wasn't the case in all the people on stage presented as Michael during the TII. I know others believe they were all Michael and hey I respect that opinion. I'm just sharing my point of view here like you.

Thankyou you took the words out of my mouth... For 30 yrs i have watched this man and i know some of the "MJS" in TII were not him... And i dont want to sound like a "know it all" but for me to see which ones are not him was very easy even when they switched up with quick editing between the fake and real Michael...Actually the first time i watched TII i was really angry and couldnt enjoy it because the first 15 minutes were crawling with doubles in an out of shots...

And my mouth too. I grew up watching him from the age of 8 and I know him not just from his face, but from the way he moves, his aura on stage is one of a kind. It's what makes him so wonderful. It's what made kids as young as 3 and 4 love him and adults in their 80's love him.
    I watched TII with the sound turned off because I think the voice may be influencing people to think it's MJ, but watch without the sound and orange pants guy is not MJ. He's a double. Why? Who knows. Remember this is Michael Jackson and you cannot try to understand the why, just know that if this is a double he had one heck of a reason for using him.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    OMG! No wonder I knew it! Because when I was watching the movie (and I have saw it 3 times) there was something off with the MJ in Orange Pants. It just did not look like MJ! That is not MJ. And now more than ever it is just very very obvious that MJ is alive! I really don't believe MJ died a long time ago like some people are claiming. I want to believe that they did use doubles in this movie because maybe MJ was really attending to other things? I wish there was a way we could find out exactly when the rehearsels were done? Because now that we have discovered doubles (just as Joe Jackson stated!) makes me wonder exactly when the rehearsels were done! Everything is off also......or was MJ sick and sometimes could not attend? WHen "They don't really care about us was performed" it was really MJ. Also.... when Smooth Criminal was performed (it was a stunt man that jumped out of the window, (now that one was real obvious! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) Guys..... I really really really believe that we should research why doubles were used! The reasons would definitley give us more insight into the hoax. And you all were right some of those dance moves (if you are a longtime MJ fan) just wasn't our MJ! Just wasn't!

yes, i watched it only one time, and that orange-pants guy looked so funny, he didn't seem to know the moves..
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    Put me in the group of people who think This Is It is all Michael.

A few questions to ask yourself if you believe there were doubles in the movie are why would Kenny Ortega and Sony need to do that when they allegedly had so much footage available to work with? Are they lying about the amount of footage? Is it possible that Kenny wouldn't know when he was selecting footage with a fake Michael instead of a real Michael, and if he did know, why use it?

The last two possibilities seem especially unlikely to me. According to Kenny, one of the hardest parts of editing the movie was choosing the best material from the hours and hours of excellent footage that was filmed.

Of course, doubles are entirely possible. Joe even insinuated they were used. But the questions I mention make me wonder what would be the point of bothering.
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Sorry, if it's been posted before..
    Till now I was convinced there were no doubles in TII..I'm not that convinced now..I've seen TII about 5 times, but I haven't seen anyone else besides Michael in the movie..so, I went trough some photos and found this one..Do you guys think it's possible that this guy worked as a stand-in and not as a "double?" It's deff not Michael.

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/013.jpg

Zoomed in & lightened:
    double.jpg?t=1260908439double2.jpg?t=1260909076

That is NOT Michael Jackson lol! When the trailer was released you could see the ears were different. Now why would someone's ears change shape from round to pointy? That's a dead giveaway there. In this photo, his nose is different and his lips are waaay different! For me this is just another confrimation that This is NOT IT.
  • Do you think the eyebrows look similiar to this picture?

hong%20kong.jpg

Who is that funny guy? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

damn, now i won't be able to look at the movie the same way...i had my hopes all up when "MJ" did the "spanking move" during Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'. it made me excited. but nowwwwww, i'm mad. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Like Ive been saying in a thread I started on sunday about Christoper being a double used in this is it, I think MJ used doubles for two reasons, to see if people would believe this is him in the movie, which some are of him, reason two just like he has in the past as someone stated earlier on this thread, when MJ needed to get away he'd hire an impersonator to leave in a limo as he left in his bentley, so while everyone is distracted watching this double on the movie also in the ambulance, MJ is already gone. MJ kept a pair of black pants on the whole time in the movie, one of the pant legs had a white mark on them, I think MJ did his shots in one day, abd the doubles filled in later. Just my opinion, also another person or persons missing from the involvement in the movie was an illusionist, Chris Angel? David Blaine??
  • Maybe they shot the scenes with the doubles AFTER Mike's death??? Because they couldn't do a movie from the existing footage so AEG had to hire them to finish at least the movie to gain some profit.
    OR:
    Using doubles in the movie could mean: they knew that the concerts were not going to happen.
  • Just a thought.......maybe they didn't have enough rehearsal footage with Michael, so they had to use doubles to finish the film. Movies are shot out of sequence all the time and the film didn't come out until October, so, maybe they filmed more AFTER June 25th? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Oh, sorry I didn't read your post before my posting. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> That's exactly my opinion.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I always thought that it was MJ at the TII movie, but now I must admit, that this guy on that pictures really dont look like MJ.
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Does anybody remember the statement from Navi regarding AEG approaching him to be in TII as a double? (He declined apparently, It does not look like Navi either) It was after Joe announced to the world there were doubles!!
    I will keep searching for it..
    <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... ouble.html<!-- m -->

Promotional posters for the Michael Jackson movie promise fans will see Jackson, 'Like you've never seen him before.' But the King of Pop's family says, in places, it's not even him.

M.J.'s family members are accusing 'This Is It' filmmakers of using body doubles. Patriarch, Joe, says those behind the concert film are fooling his late son's fans and he only needed to see twelve minutes of footage to decide, 'This movie features body doubles, no doubt about it.'

News of the World reports that a British Michael Jackson impersonator, Navi Parasram claims to have turned down an invite to appear. He claimed, 'They asked me to do long shots, visuals, placements.' Sony declined to comment.

Sister Latoya's business partner, Jeffre Phillips, also told News of the World, 'I see all these great movements in the trailers but I don't believe most of those shots were Michael. He wasn't well enough. I've seen clips where I even thought, 'That's not Michael's voice.''

Meanwhile, Latoya reportedly has 'no plans' to watch the documentary, which focuses on rehearsals for the 50 shows at the O2 Arena where Jackson was scheduled to perform before his sudden death in June. She is said to be devastated by the possibility that the last recorded performances of her brother are not genuine.

Joe Jackson anticipates that 'This Is It,' scheduled for release October 28, will come under fire. 'I think people will tear this movie apart,' he said.

Does anybody here plan on seeing this film?
  • How about this guy? Looks similar.His name is Michael Kiss. Credit goes to Katiek from MJHD

slideshow_1339282_025738_Thrill_The_World_CAR.JPG[/attachment]

attachment=0]slideshow_1339282_025738_Thrill_The_World_CAR.JPG[/attachment]

<!-- m -->http://www.wireimage.com/searchresults. ... d=C&vwmd=i<!-- m -->
    I think its this guy in the movie he looks like the posted picture.... his name is Michael Kiss.... Here is his Youtube page <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelKiss1<!-- m -->
    Whoa Happy feet great minds think alike we posted at the same time about Michael Kiss <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Hey Leah-Kim,

We must be browsing the same sites <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Trying to find out where he is right now and where he was after June 25th... Wonder if he is on FB or twitter!!!
    We can contact him !!!!!!!
    <!-- m -->http://www.gigsalad.com/michael_kiss_northridge/contact<!-- m -->
    And he was at TII premiere
    <!-- m -->http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing ... evntI=3368<!-- m -->
  • Trying to find out where he is right now and where he was after June 25th... Wonder if he is on FB or twitter!!!

There was a link on MJHD of his gallery but it was taking too long to load so I gave up. He looks really similar in my opinion. I just know without doubt that wasn't all MJ in TII. I'll keep looking around. First time I have ever heard of this impersonator before. Heard of the others, but not this one.
  • We can contact him !!!!!!!
    <!-- m -->http://www.gigsalad.com/michael_kiss_northridge/contact<!-- m -->
    And he was at TII premiere
    <!-- m -->http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing ... evntI=3368<!-- m -->

Oh good. Thanks! I
    Here is his MYSPACE and whats good about this is that he has alot of impersonators as friends...
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/mjtributeartiest<!-- m -->