5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    5alivedodo Dodo
    Excuse my reclusiveness but I've been taking some time out and enjoying the sun here in London. 77 degrees forecast today!

77 degrees? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm surprised to see that he didn't write 777 degrees. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • VezuluVezulu Posts: 34
    5alivedodo Dodo
    Excuse my reclusiveness but I've been taking some time out and enjoying the sun here in London. 77 degrees forecast today!

77 degrees? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm surprised to see that he didn't write 777 degrees. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But the number 7 is there.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    5alivedodo Dodo

But the number 7 is there.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Exactly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    5alivedodo Dodo

I finally found my bear in Grosvenor Square

34r6q13.jpg
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    A garbage bin.
    Don't lose sight of your children.
    Grosvenor Square = location of former U.S. representation in London.
  • 208691_10150155860667923_367014012922_6772178_6257211_n.jpg

On my first train. No idea where it's taking me.

215842_10150155885417923_367014012922_6772339_5698207_n.jpg

Is this where the great bard comes from? Should I get off and find my Juliet or am I muddled?

207340_10150155902007923_367014012922_6772420_6500856_n.jpg

Runcorn? Sounds fun. But there's never enough time to look around before the train moves again!

215622_10150155910752923_367014012922_6772448_6770572_n.jpg

I'm off the train. I'm Alive in the city of fruit and the fab four.

215622_10150155910752923_367014012922_6772448_6770572_n.jpg

I'm off the train. I'm Alive in the city of fruit and the fab four.

This last picture is nice. There's an M on the signboard behind Dodo and he wrote I'm Alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> M is alive. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm alive but my phone died today. I think I may have found Mr Pinchey even though I had hoped to find strawberries as well as limes.

216252_10150156096522923_367014012922_6773573_494900_n.jpg

5alivedodo Dodo
    Ringo's house is still alive too. <!-- m -->http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/241 ... bulldozers<!-- m -->
    22 Apr

Here is the article
    RINGO’S HOUSE WINS REPRIEVE FROM THE BULLDOZERS

THE terraced house where Beatle drummer Ringo Starr was born has been saved from demolition – for the time being.
    At the 11th hour the Government stepped in to block plans by Liverpool City Council.
    The modest house, at 9 Madryn Street, is one of 200 terraced homes earmarked for demolition in the Welsh Streets of the Dingle area of Liverpool.
    Beatles fans had waged a campaign to save the slice of history – but their pleas had fallen on deaf ears.
    Now Housing Minister Grant Shapps has acted to stop the bulldozers.
    He sent an email and letter to the city’s planning committee before it was due to meet on Tuesday.
    In it he said there must be consideration as to whether an “environmental impact assessment” is required – a move that could delay a final decision for at least a year.
    Philip Coppell, chairman of the Save Madryn Street campaign, said: “The councillors who voted for demolition are nothing short of civic vandals.
    “No 9 Madryn Street is irreplaceable. It’s a precious piece of Beatles history and of vital importance to the city and its growing tourism industry.
    “Thank God the Government has stopped the mindless town hall wreckers.”
    Labour councillor Alan Dean said the intervention meant residents would be trapped in sub-standard homes instead of the new ones he hoped would be built.
    Welsh Streets resident Mary Mantle said: “These houses are riddled with damp and have no foundations. The area is blighted.”
    Ringo, 70, was born Richard Starkey in the house in July 1940.
    The childhood homes of John Lennon and Sir Paul McCartney are popular attractions in the city run by the National Trust.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/241 ... z1KLybhT7V<!-- m -->

5alivedodo Dodo
    Did you have a good Friday?
    17 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Is this the day when the dragons come out to play in England?
    4 hours ago

216252_10150156096522923_367014012922_6773573_494900_n.jpg

5alivedodo Dodo
    Ringo's house is still alive too. <!-- m -->http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/241 ... bulldozers<!-- m -->
    22 Apr

Here is the article
    RINGO’S HOUSE WINS REPRIEVE FROM THE BULLDOZERS

THE terraced house where Beatle drummer Ringo Starr was born has been saved from demolition – for the time being.
    At the 11th hour the Government stepped in to block plans by Liverpool City Council.
    The modest house, at 9 Madryn Street, is one of 200 terraced homes earmarked for demolition in the Welsh Streets of the Dingle area of Liverpool.
    Beatles fans had waged a campaign to save the slice of history – but their pleas had fallen on deaf ears.
    Now Housing Minister Grant Shapps has acted to stop the bulldozers.
    He sent an email and letter to the city’s planning committee before it was due to meet on Tuesday.
    In it he said there must be consideration as to whether an “environmental impact assessment” is required – a move that could delay a final decision for at least a year.
    Philip Coppell, chairman of the Save Madryn Street campaign, said: “The councillors who voted for demolition are nothing short of civic vandals.
    “No 9 Madryn Street is irreplaceable. It’s a precious piece of Beatles history and of vital importance to the city and its growing tourism industry.
    “Thank God the Government has stopped the mindless town hall wreckers.”
    Labour councillor Alan Dean said the intervention meant residents would be trapped in sub-standard homes instead of the new ones he hoped would be built.
    Welsh Streets resident Mary Mantle said: “These houses are riddled with damp and have no foundations. The area is blighted.”
    Ringo, 70, was born Richard Starkey in the house in July 1940.
    The childhood homes of John Lennon and Sir Paul McCartney are popular attractions in the city run by the National Trust.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/241 ... z1KLybhT7V<!-- m -->

Aha Paul McCartney is there again. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Macca is McCartney? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    It looks like he's still doing MJ references just not as obvious... but if he really was official, then he should know that this guy isn't even with the MJ estate, and if they guy IS with the MJ estate, then shouldn't that guy have already known that 5 alive Dodo was with Michael? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• 215842_10150155885417923_367014012922_6772339_5698207_n.jpg

Is this where the great bard comes from? Should I get off and find my Juliet or am I muddled?
    Shakespeare comes from Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire. Sorry Dodo, you have to take another train to find thy love.
    However, there will be an interesting Shakespeare Festival in Stafford on 06/26 - 07/09/2011 <!-- m -->http://www.staffordfestivalshakespeare.co.uk/index.html<!-- m -->. May be Dodo can act as Romeo on stage <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/stoke/hi/pe ... 414517.stm<!-- m -->
    It looks like he's still doing MJ references just not as obvious... but if he really was official, then he should know that this guy isn't even with the MJ estate, and if they guy IS with the MJ estate, then shouldn't that guy have already known that 5 alive Dodo was with Michael? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Not everyone is in on the hoax hun. So probably he doesn't know about the hoax and Dodo's relation with MJ.
  • MjjProdMjjProd Posts: 32
    All those London stuff reminds me of this:

[youtube:11qu4ty4]
    Doo Doo visiting the British parliament 2001: take a close look at how he is jumping backward when the guys says that they celebrate the fact that Guy Fawkes didn't succeed.

Cirque du soleil preview for the Michael Jackson the Immortal world tour
    2947577437_1_3.jpg
    source: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/fr/shows/michael-jackson-tour/videos-extras.aspx

Plus O2 arena was not located in the USA, can anyone tell me why? <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    205437_10150146544242923_367014012922_6694844_3023390_n.jpg
    DOPE, really reminds me of Moonwalker...
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This was tweeted by the dodo 14 hours ago:

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy Easter. On this day of rebirth let's celebrate life. I'm alive!
    14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.
  • 5alivedodo Dodo
    Definitely not grumpy
    4 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Sleepy
    6 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy
    6 hours ago
    This was tweeted by the dodo 14 hours ago:

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy Easter. On this day of rebirth let's celebrate life. I'm alive!
    14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

It's the right thread. Thank you for sharing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 5alivedodo Dodo
    Even for a bird like me, sometimes one can have too much of an egg thing
    17 minutes ago
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    LOL, english is not my native language, I don't understand the egg story. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Can someone explain me ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • LOL, english is not my native language, I don't understand the egg story. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Can someone explain me ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

English is my native language and even I don't understand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I guess because dodo's lay eggs or something...I think they can lay like 5 eggs at the most at a time.
    And since it's easter and people eat heaps of easter eggs...dodo must be laying eggs at the same time as well as eating easter eggs <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...man I have NO CLUE.

I guess this means the dodo is a female.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    5alivedodo Dodo
    Definitely not grumpy
    4 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Sleepy
    6 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy
    6 hours ago

Looks like Dodo is a fan of Snow White....
    Grumpy, Sleepy, Happy....these are all names of the 7 Dwarfs...
    Also...with the egg thing.....in film an Easter Egg is a surprise extra piece of film after the credits, I believe. Like the TII's BAM scene when Michael is talking about coming back in his own time etc....

Blessings!
  • 5alivedodo Dodo
    Definitely not grumpy
    4 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Sleepy
    6 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy
    6 hours ago

Also...with the egg thing.....in film an Easter Egg is a surprise extra piece of film after the credits, I believe. Like the TII's BAM scene when Michael is talking about coming back in his own time etc....

Blessings!

Interesting - thank you for your explanation! I still don't understand what he's referring to, if he's referring to a movie, but I'm sure someone will figure it out. Blessings.
  • 5alivedodo Dodo
    Definitely not grumpy
    4 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Sleepy
    6 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy
    6 hours ago

Blessings!

Thank you. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    5alivedodo Dodo
    Definitely not grumpy
    4 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Sleepy
    6 hours ago

5alivedodo Dodo
    Happy
    6 hours ago

Blessings!

Wow ! Thanks for the explanation ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Merci beaucoup !
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Blessings!

I understand dvd Easter Eggs to be HIDDEN extras which you can only access if you know the 'code' or method of finding them. This is what TS had to say about them back in Dec 2009:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=1929#p27570<!-- l -->

R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927

Blessings!

I understand dvd Easter Eggs to be HIDDEN extras which you can only access if you know the 'code' or method of finding them. This is what TS had to say about them back in Dec 2009:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=125&t=1929#p27570<!-- l -->

R22. DVD Easter Eggs
    {http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

Wow curls....
    I had it totally wrong.....my bad. I am not sure how I came to think they were just at the end of the credits??? Anyways, thank you SO much for clarifying it. I will read up on them more for sure...very interesting! I want to find a way to unlock them!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thank you again!
    Blessings to you!

PS> gotta love Wiki!
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_(media<!-- m -->)