5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    thank goodness for that.......because imho.......it soooooooooooooooo is not him...............just some attention seeker...xx
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    He/she/it succeeded <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    At the beginning I thought it was him, but not anymore... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Actually, the more the days pass away, the more I don't believe in a comeback, the more I doubt. I'm pretty sure is alive, but that's all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

He won't be back, he just wanted a great spectacular death, for the legend, and then live with his children.
    The theories ? It's because we just see what we want to see... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I'm done, it's too long time since the death, if he wanted to comeback it would have already done it, or at least proove to us that he's well, because we're part of the people who think is alive and who search proofs, so why doesn't he show us is well and back soon ?
  • i am sorry....but am i to believe that everyone actually thinks this is michael?????????????? or have i just got the wrong end of the stick !!!!

Nope - the jury is still out for me and I'm following from afar. But you have to admit this person has a great marketing idea. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    i am sorry....but am i to believe that everyone actually thinks this is michael?????????????? or have i just got the wrong end of the stick !!!!

Nope - the jury is still out for me and I'm following from afar. But you have to admit this person has a great marketing idea. Blessings.

I don't believe it is a marketing strategy. Especially not after I read theRunningGirl's SLC thread. But it is interesting that Dodo has been silent for a long time. He didn't write a single word after Jerm's tweets. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • i am sorry....but am i to believe that everyone actually thinks this is michael?????????????? or have i just got the wrong end of the stick !!!!

I don't believe it is a marketing strategy. Especially not after I read theRunningGirl's SLC thread. But it is interesting that Dodo has been silent for a long time. He didn't write a single word after Jerm's tweets. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

I agree - it's very interesting. I'm still waiting to see if Teddy Riley responds to Jermaine's comments too. I'm not swayed in my belief but I'm confused by his persistence with some on Twitter. Blessings
    i am sorry....but am i to believe that everyone actually thinks this is michael?????????????? or have i just got the wrong end of the stick !!!!

I agree - it's very interesting. I'm still waiting to see if Teddy Riley responds to Jermaine's comments too. I'm not swayed in my belief but I'm confused by his persistence with some on Twitter. Blessings

Same here hun. Actually I wouldn't care that much if Jerm made the tweets only but he is sending DMs to believers and that's bothering me. It looks like he's trying to convince us that he is gone for real but why now. I don't know. People asked Teddy about Jerm's tweets but he didn't reply them. He just wrote that he's in Korea still but will be back. So we need to wait for him to return to America I guess. And this silence with the Dodo bird and TS also makes me think about what's going on here really. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
  • 5alivedodo
    busy weekend, wanted to fo swimming and saw this,... <!-- m -->http://fb.me/XloZWdaK<!-- m -->
    1 hour ago

<!-- m -->http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/1 ... -in-london<!-- m -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    5alivedodo
    busy weekend, wanted to fo swimming and saw this,... <!-- m -->http://fb.me/XloZWdaK<!-- m -->
    1 hour ago

<!-- m -->http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/1 ... -in-london<!-- m -->

So... where is Dodo? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

image.jpg
    What's the sotry with "Jermaine twitt" ??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    LOL
    Dodo is enjoying him-/herself in the middle of London "outdoors" in a "time out" at the border of the (Serpentine) snake lake, taking a bath in public...

What more can a Dodo ask for... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

http://www.timeout.com/london/feature/1038/lidos-and-outdoor-swimming-pools-in-london
    Located in Hyde Park, the Serpentine Lido has been a Londoner's escape for over 100 years. Come and experience the outdoors in a unique atmosphere and enjoy a relaxing swim in the Serpentine. Or pull up a deckchair and sunbath while children play gleefully in the background. It's all right here in the middle of London.
    http://www.serpentinelido.com/
    Hmm so Dodo is still in England. He hasn't left to go to Holland yet.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What's the sotry with "Jermaine twitt" ??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Jermaine has tweeted that Michael is not alive. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=135&t=3131&start=600#p328343<!-- l -->
    What ?!

Should we believe him ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I'm losing hope this days... this twitt don't help me. <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • What ?!

I'm losing hope this days... this twitt don't help me. <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->

TR still believes MJ is alive and JJ has being saying from day 1 that MJ is dead, so JJ's words doesn't really count.
    What ?!

Believe Michael.
  • DafneDafne Posts: 23
    I don't know if it's true or not, but yesterday it seems that the guy Pheelyks Mc Nzi (that 5 brothersenterprises site) is dead. Someone posted a comment. He was supposed to be online on facebook on May 7 and nothing. Then that comment. I don't know... It can be of course nothing but a lie or a way to not answer the fans.

Marquis Davis - Vendredi 11 Mars 2011 à 00:11
    R.I.P PHEELYKS

1978-201 1

...A thought for his family
  • DODO is back!
    5 Alive Dodo
    time flies when I'm having fun!
  • DODO is back!
    5 Alive Dodo
    time flies when I'm having fun!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> good to see Dodo back, and its true time does fly by. Dodo's, however, do not <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Still no MJ related post.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    who believes DODO is MJ?
    I believe Dodo, TS and TMZ are all related with each other. TS stopped posting and Dodo too and still Dodo is not giving MJ related clues. It seems like they are all on a hoax vacation. TMZ is still giving articles about the kids etc but are there any clues in their articles like it was before? Nope. It's summer vacation I guess. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I believe Dodo, TS and TMZ are all related with each other. TS stopped posting and Dodo too and still Dodo is not giving MJ related clues. It seems like they are all on a hoax vacation. TMZ is still giving articles about the kids etc but are there any clues in their articles like it was before? Nope. It's summer vacation I guess. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Thanks for your positivity at this time! We all need it--I need it.
    Thanks for your positivity at this time! We all need it--I need it.

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    then Daniela blackorwhite must be connected to all of them too because she also left the hoax on 21 may with goobye words and "don't wait for Michael in a pc all your life, he is not coming back, the hoax is over".