5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    yeah right. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> After Jerm's tweets, I wrote the return might have cancelled. So I must be connected to them too.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    See, that was my point. If you use this principle , we are all connected.
    See, that was my point. If you use this principle , we are all connected.

The problem is you do not know why I wrote I believe they are connected. Your lack of information leads you to jump on to wrong conclusions. I didn't say that they are all connected because they do not give any clues now. I wrote, they are connected AND they all do not give any clues now. It's two different things. The reasons why I believe they are connected are too many, and it is not only about stopping to give out clues after Jerm's tweets. You can find the reasons why I believe they're all connected if you read the previous pages carefully.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Maybe we should all shut up now. That's what they want.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The return cant be cancelled <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Then the past 2 years of my life have been a waste. If I knew Michael wasn't coming back, I wouldn't have researched into the hoax. I would've just save myself the stress and depression and accepted that he was 'gone'. I was hoping after all that we've been put through, there would be some kind of light at the end. If there's no return, then this was just torture. Not only were my emotions severely played with, but my grades have been dropping significantly since Michael 'died'. I used to make all A's! Now I have B's, C's, and even D's sometimes. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but still. /:
    Then the past 2 years of my life have been a waste. If I knew Michael wasn't coming back, I wouldn't have researched into the hoax. I would've just save myself the stress and depression and accepted that he was 'gone'. I was hoping after all that we've been put through, there would be some kind of light at the end. If there's no return, then this was just torture. Not only were my emotions severely played with, but my grades have been dropping significantly since Michael 'died'. I used to make all A's! Now I have B's, C's, and even D's sometimes. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but still. /:

Hun, I'm 100% SURE that Michael planned a come back. I wrote that it might have changed according to safety issues. Do I still think that he might come back? YES, absolutely! I'm 50 50 about it. I do not believe Michael would get behind the curtain by showing himself like a drug addict. If he wasn't going to come back, he would definitely have simple death hoax like a traffic accident or a heart attack etc. I do believe the FBI is involved int this and they make the plans with Michael and I thought that the FBI might have changed OR delayed things according to circumstances of the hoax. We do not know what's really going on with the take over part of the hoax. This is my opinion only and I can be wrong of course but with the trial dates we have, (Katherine's AEG trial will be starting up in September of 2012 because Murray's will be end up at 2012 as they say) I don't see a comeback this year or the next year. The proximate comeback date is 2013 or 2014 but this is just my humble opinion and I can be wrong. He can BAM anytime and all of the trials can drop. You need to focus on your courses because this hoax can take longer than we expected. And I DO hope it ends like the way we expect. With an extraordinary, magical BAM of the King.

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    If he wasn't going to come back, he would definitely have simple death hoax like a traffic accident or a heart attack etc.
    What if plans change?
    If he wasn't going to come back, he would definitely have simple death hoax like a traffic accident or a heart attack etc.
    What if plans change?

Which plans?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that we must see things in the perspective that Michael's return is a part of the success of the Hoax. So thinking that there would be no return sounds to me like saying that there would be no Victory...which is not possible.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I think that we must see things in the perspective that Michael's return is a part of the success of the Hoax. So thinking that there would be no return sounds to me like saying that there would be no Victory...which is not possible.

Totally agree.
    Plus, he can't leave clues to us, and make us hope if he is not coming back !
    It's part of the hoax to comeback and expose the medias.
    Plans for a return, Purelove.
    So if Michael doesn't ever come back it means there's no victory? No victory for us maybe...We sure know how to pressure this hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What if the escape is a victory itself for his own personal plans or peace of mind? Whatever he wishes to do in future is okay with me and i'll not label it as victory or failure. But sad thing is if he doesn't return, i'll never learn if escaping was his wish or if he is happy with this new life. I hope he is.
    So if Michael doesn't ever come back it means there's no victory? No victory for us maybe...We sure know how to pressure this hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What if the escape is a victory itself for his own personal plans or peace of mind? Whatever he wishes to do in future is okay with me and i'll not label it as victory or failure. But sad thing is if he doesn't return, i'll never learn if escaping was his wish or if he is happy with this new life. I hope he is.

If escaping was the purpose then we would not be here...why pull out a complex hoax just to escape? It could have been done wayyyyy much easier than that. The escape theory does not make sense at all...we're talking about Michael Jackson after all <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956

If escaping was the purpose then we would not be here...why pull out a complex hoax just to escape? It could have been done wayyyyy much easier than that. The escape theory does not make sense at all...we're talking about Michael Jackson after all <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

+1. <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

Hun, I'm 100% SURE that Michael planned a come back. I wrote that it might have changed according to safety issues. Do I still think that he might come back? YES, absolutely! I'm 50 50 about it. I do not believe Michael would get behind the curtain by showing himself like a drug addict. If he wasn't going to come back, he would definitely have simple death hoax like a traffic accident or a heart attack etc. I do believe the FBI is involved int this and they make the plans with Michael and I thought that the FBI might have changed OR delayed things according to circumstances of the hoax. We do not know what's really going on with the take over part of the hoax. This is my opinion only and I can be wrong of course but with the trial dates we have, (Katherine's AEG trial will be starting up in September of 2012 because Murray's will be end up at 2012 as they say) I don't see a comeback this year or the next year. The proximate comeback date is 2013 or 2014 but this is just my humble opinion and I can be wrong. He can BAM anytime and all of the trials can drop. You need to focus on your courses because this hoax can take longer than we expected. And I DO hope it ends like the way we expect. With an extraordinary, magical BAM of the King.

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Thank you for the reassurement, purelove! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> You're always there for me! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

I really hope Michael comes back, if not, well, i can never say "HA ! I told you!" to my friends & family that have mocked me. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> I'll wait forever, but if forever passes and he still hasn't came back, ill have to admit, ill be disappointed. <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
    If escaping was the purpose then we would not be here...why pull out a complex hoax just to escape? It could have been done wayyyyy much easier than that.
    i know , Sarahli and i've been thinking about it often. My opinion is that this hoax left some major issues because it was "executed" in a rush.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I wonder who this DoDo character is really is..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If escaping was the purpose then we would not be here...why pull out a complex hoax just to escape? It could have been done wayyyyy much easier than that.
    i know , Sarahli and i've been thinking about it often. My opinion is that this hoax left some major issues because it was "executed" in a rush.

You gotta be kidding me...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This is just not possible. Everything proves it's been in the planning since many years....you cannot pull out a Hoax of that scale "in a rush". But of course it depends on what time scale is referred to by "in a rush" ... for you. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> And what are these major issues?

You gotta be kidding me...

Hope you're seriosuly kidding heart. I can not believe how people can not see how long Michael has been planning this. It is such a PERFECT plan. It's just a IN YOUR FACE thing but people don't see it. That's the reason why you prefer to believe tarot readers heartphantom. You close your eyes to see what Michael has been telling us for years.
    Thought in advanced for months or a year but not for that moment in time, june 25 2009. I don't think he planned the shows knowing it's all a scam on purpose, I think he was planning to perform for real , but someting happened and he had to escape then and quick .
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thought in advanced for months or a year but not for that moment in time, june 25 2009. I don't think he planned the shows knowing it's all a scam on purpose, I think he was planning to perform for real , but someting happened and he had to escape then and quick .

Again: you GOTTA be kidding me...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

No, i am not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

heart, I'm not trying to convince you of anything and of course you are as free as I am to believe whatever you like, but really what you said here doesn't make sense to me. How could he have been planning to do the concerts but something happened and he had to escape 'then and quick' AND ALSO have been planning his escape 'for months or a year'? The two just don't go together. Can you explain a bit more what you mean?
    Sure, Curls. Yes, i mean he could have thought about it and possibly started to prepare a proper context a few time ago, but this "ending" wasn't supposed to happen now (by now i mean 25th june), not before This is it. I am sure the 10 changed to 50 concerts were not false news for mixing the ingredients of a hoax, but were real news. Michael hoaxing his death is nobody's business but Michael lying-deceiving on purpose about 10 and then 50 concerts is offensive to his excited and faithfull fans who have supported him and trusted him in times when they were mocked for being a "pedophile's fan". He wouldn't deceive his fans on purpose, as i said this hoax is his personal matter but standing in front of his loyal fans to announce 50 concerts, knowing this would never happen because he already knew he would "die" (so hurting twice) is just unbelievable for what Michael is and totally useless even when tryting to mark it in the hoax reason. If it was a lie meant to mean something why didn't they stick to 10 concerts lie?
    I believe the shows were meant to happen and something unexpected changed his plans. I will not say what the unexpected thing could be, maybe later when we'll be less emtoional and we'll dare to challenge this hoax from different angles too. Now almost everyone seem to have ultimate conclusions about when why and how and i try not to make it harder.
    Talking about Michael Jackson, a death hoax was predictable of course, if i see anyone thinking about it it's him.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Sure, Curls. Yes, i mean he could have thought about it and possibly started to prepare a proper context a few time ago, but this "ending" wasn't supposed to happen now (by now i mean 25th june), not before This is it. I am sure the 10 changed to 50 concerts were not false news for mixing the ingredients of a hoax, but were real news. Michael hoaxing his death is nobody's business but Michael lying-deceiving on purpose about 10 and then 50 concerts is offensive to his excited and faithfull fans who have supported him and trusted him in times when they were mocked for being a "pedophile's fan". He wouldn't deceive his fans on purpose, as i said this hoax is his personal matter but standing in front of his loyal fans to announce 50 concerts, knowing this would never happen because he already knew he would "die" (so hurting twice) is just unbelievable for what Michael is and totally useless even when tryting to mark it in the hoax reason. If it was a lie meant to mean something why didn't they stick to 10 concerts lie?
    I believe the shows were meant to happen and something unexpected changed his plans. I will not say what the unexpected thing could be, maybe later when we'll be less emtoional and we'll dare to challenge this hoax from different angles too. Now almost everyone seem to have ultimate conclusions about when why and how and i try not to make it harder.
    Talking about Michael Jackson, a death hoax was predictable of course, if i see anyone thinking about it it's him.

I do not think this hypothesis so absurd and so impossible.
    It may have been planned for years, but at the end of the route, there may be something unpredictable to accelerate events.

I understand you, heart. Whenever I watch TII, I think that these shows really would happen!