5Alive DoDo's new FB Status

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wonder if a doctor came on the forum and told you guys that the autopsy report is fake and give you the reasons, would you believe him? I'm into film making business and I wrote many many times that those so called rehearsals were NOT rehearsals! Here is the Camera Department that was used in the "rehearsals".

Robin Bursey .... camera utility: "a" camera, 3D unit
    John D'Avignon .... additional camera operator
    Andrew Degnan .... convergence puller: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Ric Ellington .... still photographer: 3D unit
    Ric Ellington .... still photographer: second unit
    Jamie Felz .... first assistant camera: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Darin Haggard .... additional camera
    Greg Harrington .... additional camera
    Beck Hoehn .... second assistant camera: "a" camera, 3D unit
    James Jermyn .... second assistant camera: second unit
    Gary Johnson .... second assistant camera: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Patrick Meade Jones .... camera utility: second unit Phantom camera
    Robert Knouse .... additional camera (as Robbie Knouse)
    Carlos Lopez Calleja .... first assistant camera: second unit Phantom camera
    Kim Marks .... camera operator: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Kim Marks .... director of photography: second unit
    Rick Page .... first assistant camera: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Doug Price .... convergence puller: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Greg Reynolds .... additional camera operator
    Garrett Shannon .... camera utility: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Chris Squires .... camera operator: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Chris Squires .... steadicam operator
    John Stradling .... first assistant camera: second unit
    Larissa Supplitt .... second assistant camera: "a" camera, 3D unit

Can you read how many cameras were used and how many people worked to make the shootings of the "rehearsals"? We were told that there were only two cameras there. When I first watched TII, my jaw dropped because it was so obvious that it was shot to be a MOVIE!!! I'm telling you as a professional in this job, all these cameras, stedicams, photographers, camera operators can NOT be just for a simple rehearsal shooting. If it was, why did they tell us that there were 2 people accidentally who was making the shootings? That stage, huge screen behind were not for rehearsals either. What concert are you people talking about still? You are underestimating Michael by thinking this way. Do you really believe that Michael was that stupid to make a deal which he can not stand? You say that he wouldn't deceive his fans with a promise of a concert but then cancel it. So you believe that he deceived his fans by faking his own death? It's way so much bigger than you think. You have to think bigger and try to see the bigger picture. This whole thing is not that simple like running away from doing the concerts etc. It's way so much bigger and deeper.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I wonder if a doctor came on the forum and told you guys that the autopsy report is fake and give you the reasons, would you believe him? I'm into film making business and I wrote many many times that those so called rehearsals were NOT rehearsals! Here is the Camera Department that was used in the "rehearsals".

Can you read how many cameras were used and how many people worked to make the shootings of the "rehearsals"? We were told that there were only two cameras there. When I first watched TII, my jaw dropped because it was so obvious that it was shot to be a MOVIE!!! I'm telling you as a professional in this job, all these cameras, stedicams, photographers, camera operators can NOT be just for a simple rehearsal shooting. If it was, why did they tell us that there were 2 people accidentally who was making the shootings? That stage, huge screen behind were not for rehearsals either. What concert are you people talking about still? You are underestimating Michael by thinking this way. Do you really believe that Michael was that stupid to make a deal which he can not stand? You say that he wouldn't deceive his fans with a promise of a concert but then cancel it. So you believe that he deceived his fans by faking his own death? It's way so much bigger than you think. You have to think bigger and try to see the bigger picture. This whole thing is not that simple like running away from doing the concerts etc. It's way so much bigger and deeper.

I did not know that you work in this business, PureLove!
    It's really amazing how many cameras used in TII. But remember that it was said that some images recorded during the tests would be spent on the big screen during the shows, among them Smooth Criminal, Thriller and Earth Song. This could explain the use of 3D cameras.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sure, Curls. Yes, i mean he could have thought about it and possibly started to prepare a proper context a few time ago, but this "ending" wasn't supposed to happen now (by now i mean 25th june), not before This is it. I am sure the 10 changed to 50 concerts were not false news for mixing the ingredients of a hoax, but were real news. Michael hoaxing his death is nobody's business but Michael lying-deceiving on purpose about 10 and then 50 concerts is offensive to his excited and faithfull fans who have supported him and trusted him in times when they were mocked for being a "pedophile's fan". He wouldn't deceive his fans on purpose, as i said this hoax is his personal matter but standing in front of his loyal fans to announce 50 concerts, knowing this would never happen because he already knew he would "die" (so hurting twice) is just unbelievable for what Michael is and totally useless even when tryting to mark it in the hoax reason. If it was a lie meant to mean something why didn't they stick to 10 concerts lie?
    I believe the shows were meant to happen and something unexpected changed his plans. I will not say what the unexpected thing could be, maybe later when we'll be less emtoional and we'll dare to challenge this hoax from different angles too. Now almost everyone seem to have ultimate conclusions about when why and how and i try not to make it harder.
    Talking about Michael Jackson, a death hoax was predictable of course, if i see anyone thinking about it it's him.

I do not think this hypothesis so absurd and so impossible.
    It may have been planned for years, but at the end of the route, there may be something unpredictable to accelerate events.

I understand you, heart. Whenever I watch TII, I think that these shows really would happen!

@heart, thanks for your explanation. Do you have any thoughts about when he might have intended to put this hoax into practice if things had gone to his original plan? After the O2 concerts? 5 - 10 years down the line? Would that not also have been 'deceiving' his fans, whenever he chose to do it? Is it just the fact that you can't entertain the idea that he could announce concerts knowing they were never going to happen, that leads you to the 'hasty getaway' theory?

See, I can only follow up to a point, your idea of him having to make a quick getaway, because I don't see why he would leave clues at all if this were the case. Did the plans he had just happen to fit this new unexpected situation so he used them anyway? A quick getaway implies safety issues, under which scenario I just don't think we'd have ever seen anything other than an unexpected natural death.

It's a pity you don't feel comfortable enough here to fully explain your thoughts, but I respect and understand your decision to keep quiet. I don't have a problem at all with people having different views from mine, and I always welcome new ideas, as basically I'm realistic enough to know that I know nothing for sure!

Incidentally, regarding the concerts, one of the things that leads me to think they were never going to happen, certainly not in July 2009 any way, is that the ideas, technology etc that were to be used (if TII is to be believed) were far too complex and advanced for it to have been possible to put the show together in such a short time.

@AnaMarcia, when I watch TII, especially the bonus disc, I wish the concerts could've happened, especially when I see his light up Billie Jean outfit - tantalising, teasing us with what might've been! All those costumes would have been awesome - I wonder, in my dreaming moments, if they were ever finished and if we'll ever get to see them on the man himself.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Off-topic again:
    If it was a lie meant to mean something why didn't they stick to 10 concerts lie?

Well, most likely they did not stick to the small "lie" as 10 lost concerts in London would not have moved the world.
    50 concerts only in London - does that sound big and absurd at the same moment (add drama)? I'd say it does.
    50 lost concerts in London? Does that move the world?
    It would move those who were calculating with ₤₤₤₤₤₤ in their minds.
    It would move Europe.
    It would move those looking at Caliland and the U.S. from afar and rubbing their eyes in disbelief.

Sometimes, one has to play big to make things visible.
    Free expression of mind and opinion and bringing a new perspective on reality to those interested:
    that's an artist's world. Artists do exaggerate from time to time. It's ok.
    If nobody else displays their wishes, they will do.

What lie do you mean?
    A lie (also called prevarication, falsehood) is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie

When did Michael say that he would be performing in London in 2009?
    He said "This is it!" and "See you in July."
    Did this express his intention to deceive others?
    It was the world who would interprete these sentences in a way that he would be performing on stage in London in summer 2009. Is knowing that one will likely be misunderstood intentional deception?
    It's a self-deception of the message receivers when they don't listen closely enough and misinterprete with regard to what they want it to be. (Those would complain later when they found out their very personal dream bubble had bursted. Angry unhoaxers do fit into a similar cluster group.) Each one of us is still responsible for our own health.

Neither the costumes nor the dancers nor the stage were ready for London in June 2009.
    The proposed tour plan did not fit the real events at O2.
    Madonna's 'STICKY & SWEET TOUR' concerts were scheduled on July 4 and 5 and Michael's tour was scheduled to start on July 8 (later postponed to July 13: http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/refunds.php).
    It took 3 days to get Madonna's stage up (http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1490246.php/Madonna_s_Marseille_show_fatality_show_canceled) and 2 days to get the stage down.

Nine Inch Nails were scheduled at O2 on July 15.
    Michael was scheduled on July 16.
    Can we assume that Michael would have had a stage smaller than Madonna's or that he would have authorized to have Nine Inch Nails use his MJ stage for not to have to take it down and put it up again over night?
    That was the design of MIchael's stage as we saw it in the movie:
    http://www.bestadsontv.com/agency/6024/VCCP-London
    http://www.bestadsontv.com/ad/28154/Five-Alive-Dodo-Five-Alive-Dodo

VCCP address:
    http://www.vccp.com/contact

We remember Dodo was tweeting pictures from Horseferry Road (Lime Special Dry Cleaners)
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=15569&start=575#p322026

Horseferry is not too far from VCCP headquarter.
    So Dodo went to see his marketing agency or was it rather his employer?

I think some folks had a brilliant idea how to revive and promote a dead fruit juice that was almost forgotten in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=player_embedded&v=qQIOHJxqAUc

I did not know that you work in this business, PureLove!
    It's really amazing how many cameras used in TII. But remember that it was said that some images recorded during the tests would be spent on the big screen during the shows, among them Smooth Criminal, Thriller and Earth Song. This could explain the use of 3D cameras.

Nothing can explain the usage of this much camera just except a film shooting! And remember they told there were TWO cameras only. All these equipment, camera operators, assistants exist in film sets, not simple rehearsals.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think you are forgetting the Culver shootings. There were many cameramen there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Sure, Curls. Yes, i mean he could have thought about it and possibly started to prepare a proper context a few time ago, but this "ending" wasn't supposed to happen now (by now i mean 25th june), not before This is it. I am sure the 10 changed to 50 concerts were not false news for mixing the ingredients of a hoax, but were real news. Michael hoaxing his death is nobody's business but Michael lying-deceiving on purpose about 10 and then 50 concerts is offensive to his excited and faithfull fans who have supported him and trusted him in times when they were mocked for being a "pedophile's fan". He wouldn't deceive his fans on purpose, as i said this hoax is his personal matter but standing in front of his loyal fans to announce 50 concerts, knowing this would never happen because he already knew he would "die" (so hurting twice) is just unbelievable for what Michael is and totally useless even when tryting to mark it in the hoax reason. If it was a lie meant to mean something why didn't they stick to 10 concerts lie?
    I believe the shows were meant to happen and something unexpected changed his plans. I will not say what the unexpected thing could be, maybe later when we'll be less emtoional and we'll dare to challenge this hoax from different angles too. Now almost everyone seem to have ultimate conclusions about when why and how and i try not to make it harder.
    Talking about Michael Jackson, a death hoax was predictable of course, if i see anyone thinking about it it's him.

I do not think this hypothesis so absurd and so impossible.
    It may have been planned for years, but at the end of the route, there may be something unpredictable to accelerate events.

I understand you, heart. Whenever I watch TII, I think that these shows really would happen!

@heart, thanks for your explanation. Do you have any thoughts about when he might have intended to put this hoax into practice if things had gone to his original plan? After the O2 concerts? 5 - 10 years down the line? Would that not also have been 'deceiving' his fans, whenever he chose to do it? Is it just the fact that you can't entertain the idea that he could announce concerts knowing they were never going to happen, that leads you to the 'hasty getaway' theory?

See, I can only follow up to a point, your idea of him having to make a quick getaway, because I don't see why he would leave clues at all if this were the case. Did the plans he had just happen to fit this new unexpected situation so he used them anyway? A quick getaway implies safety issues, under which scenario I just don't think we'd have ever seen anything other than an unexpected natural death.

It's a pity you don't feel comfortable enough here to fully explain your thoughts, but I respect and understand your decision to keep quiet. I don't have a problem at all with people having different views from mine, and I always welcome new ideas, as basically I'm realistic enough to know that I know nothing for sure!

Incidentally, regarding the concerts, one of the things that leads me to think they were never going to happen, certainly not in July 2009 any way, is that the ideas, technology etc that were to be used (if TII is to be believed) were far too complex and advanced for it to have been possible to put the show together in such a short time.

@AnaMarcia, when I watch TII, especially the bonus disc, I wish the concerts could've happened, especially when I see his light up Billie Jean outfit - tantalising, teasing us with what might've been! All those costumes would have been awesome - I wonder, in my dreaming moments, if they were ever finished and if we'll ever get to see them on the man himself.

Curls, i believe after O2 concerts or whenever he was ready in his heart after them. And i think the words THESE, THESE WILL BE MY LAST SHOWS, THIS IS IT, THIS IS REALLY IT, were hiding in fact this decision. He wanted to have a last goodbye performance before leaving. And maybe he was ready for 10 not for 50.......
    the ideas, technology etc that were to be used (if TII is to be believed) were far too complex and advanced for it to have been possible to put the show together in such a short time.

When we discuss the mechanism of this hoax we see him as genios, when we look at things in a realistic way we notice things can't be done just like that. I understand what you say and i thought about it too, but i think the movie was just a movie. I'm not saying a major part of it didn't reveal the real thing that was about to happen on stage though, but i believe we also don't know too much about the techonology miracles and what they are able to do at that level of money. And the team was top of the top i'm sure, as we are speaking about the most popular star on Earth and the most popular event of the latest years. And how i'd loved to see it happening...
    When did Michael say that he would be performing in London in 2009?
    He said "This is it!" and "See you in July."
    @Grace, we all know what lie:) buying tickets for concert is something practical is not just a mater of interpreting things. If he knew he was going to "die" that is a lie. I am sorry , i see it that way.
    And @Curls, no, dying after was not the same in my opinion. Because we have no relationship with Michael Jackson for this aspect. If he wants to fake his death and leave the world behind it's at most his family, children's business, authorities (?) not ours. We can't pretend anything, not even explaining. But if we buy tickets to a concerts where he knows in advance he doesn't show up , yes, this is deceiving us . As a professional, you are bound to an engagement people paid money for and a lot of other people organized , helped and worked. In the end yes, you get your money back and those people worked for money so no big loss here, but as a professional at his scale this is deceiving, lying and being unserious about your work at a grand level. Especially when you know you will come back one day. Why doing it so, why killing your image by yourself? (the same way i thought about Jermaine's tweets who actually made him look like a freak who tortures his children if this would be a hoax). Then maybe he didn't plan to come back and the clues (depends on how we interpret them) were to understand he is alive, he didn't assume we'd involve a come back. And maybe Jermaine's role were to clear these thoughts because this waiting must be even more painful to him than for us? I don't know, i am just assuming.
    Curls, AnaMarcia, Grace, hugs to you and may the happiest version of our assumptions be the truth in the end.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Someone posted this in the Dodo facebook comments? Does anyone know if this is true and where?
    Lynn
    will i am is in the new movie rio so i think that will i am knows that mj is alive or something cause look at all the clues in the movie and i think that in one part that was mj singing

about 3 months ago
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=3 ... opic=16077<!-- m -->
    Another comment:
    I say we give Coca Cola till midnight to release Dodo to facebook unharmed or we send in the Krayfish Twins ! - Mr Pinchey xx If you agree write go go Pinchey below to show support
    Tuesday · Like · CommentKimberly Biron, Jodi Graham, Giorgos Andronikidis and 4 others like this.
    CatLune Believes Mjj Lmao, Plz release our Dodo!!! We beggin you who ever locked him n the closet!!! Go Go Pinchey!!!!
    Tuesday at 2:44amLynn Jinio hi dan ! you know that dodo is coming back tomorrow !he had enough time to relax on the beach now he is coming back to his fam tomorrow we will all drink 5 alive ! they do to !;)
    Tuesday at 2:48am
    Funny stuff about this Pinchey, the lobster. I hope he will come back soon! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    I think you are forgetting the Culver shootings. There were many cameramen there.

Nope, I'm not forgetting anything. Remember we were told that there were only 2 handycams which made the shots but there was even a dolly camera. I got it from the camera moves. And I'm not talking about the Culver shootings. And just last week, the advocates were talking about the 8-10 cameras. So, why did Kenny tell us that there were 2 cameras only at the rehearsals where they even had a dolly. That was my point.
    Someone posted this in the Dodo facebook comments? Does anyone know if this is true and where?
    Lynn
    will i am is in the new movie rio so i think that will i am knows that mj is alive or something cause look at all the clues in the movie and i think that in one part that was mj singing

about 3 months ago
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=3 ... opic=16077<!-- m -->

I do believe that BEP knows about the hoax. Will i am definitely knows. Fergie's husband was in another MJ related movie "The Rome". I had made a post about that film. And if you ask me, that was the most obvious hoax related movie. Rio was another one like Megamind. It was amazing too. If you haven't seen it yet, you'd better watch it. I'm sure you will find it interesting. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Another comment:
    I say we give Coca Cola till midnight to release Dodo to facebook unharmed or we send in the Krayfish Twins ! - Mr Pinchey xx If you agree write go go Pinchey below to show support
    Tuesday · Like · CommentKimberly Biron, Jodi Graham, Giorgos Andronikidis and 4 others like this.
    CatLune Believes Mjj Lmao, Plz release our Dodo!!! We beggin you who ever locked him n the closet!!! Go Go Pinchey!!!!
    Tuesday at 2:44amLynn Jinio hi dan ! you know that dodo is coming back tomorrow !he had enough time to relax on the beach now he is coming back to his fam tomorrow we will all drink 5 alive ! they do to !;)
    Tuesday at 2:48am
    Funny stuff about this Pinchey, the lobster. I hope he will come back soon! <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->

I have no idea what happened to Dodo and who this Pinchey is. I mean I don't know who is behind the lobster Pinchey. What's going on?
    <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    [fade:2csqqv76]double post. sorry.[/fade:2csqqv76]
    PureLove
    I do believe that BEP knows about the hoax. Will i am definitely knows. Fergie's husband was in another MJ related movie "The Rome". I had made a post about that film. And if you ask me, that was the most obvious hoax related movie. Rio was another one like Megamind. It was amazing too. If you haven't seen it yet, you'd better watch it. I'm sure you will find it interesting.

Thanks, I've seen Rio and Megamind but not Rome.

Well it does seem like Dodo as a hoax chapter is done. These "characters" each have their season in the sun, and actively contributing, then poof, they're gone. Thought TS was a goner, but at least he came back. MJ, what else do you have up your sleeve?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Call me crazy.....but I just now really checked out this facebook....it's really odd. So many Michael references......
    what is the true story behind this? It's a product...a juice of some sort? Why do they allow all the Michael talk/pictures etc......I know the DoDo (or DooDoo) thing with him. I could post the pictures and references all day...too many, lol:

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/5AliveDodo?sk=a ... 2912292590<!-- m -->

Curious for sure.......
    Blessings
    I know this is sort of off thread topic, but following above discussion, PureLove, as a person in that field, what do you think of Karen Fayes’s words when she says that 20 minutes after the death of MJ was announced, the crew of TII was dismantling the set. She and M Bush and interviewer all thought it so heartless, like no one cared about Michael at all—just business. Then they said in unison –“That’s the wrap!” Do you think that possible in the industry?

In the discussion on whether TII was going to happen, I always think about the fact that there was no rider list in place, and wouldn’t that be put out long before, not days? Anybody know about these things?
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Dodo posted this minutes ago, after not posting since June 2011<br /><br />[size=14pt]The 5 Alive Dodo would like to thank you all for your support and love over the last few months, however from today this page will be closing. We hope that you will continue to enjoy 5 Alive and again thank you for all your support.[/size]<br /><br />This again proves something unusual. IF this page was destined for the promotion of a drink, why close it? The page appears on UK Coke official site under 5 Alive drinks. This means it was official, but the discussion and all that Dodo said clearly wasn't promotion for the drink. If it was a promotional page then why close it? What was the purpose? If you want to sell the drink, you have to promote it. Why close it?<br /><br />This Facebook page is still on the official UK Coca- Cola page. <br />Look on the right, "Related Links" -> "5 alive on facebook", click and wait to be redirected. It redirects to Dodo's page.<br /><br />http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/category/5-alive.html
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    on 1323166030:
    <br />Dodo posted this minutes ago, after not posting since June 2011<br /><br />[size=14pt]The 5 Alive Dodo would like to thank you all for your support and love over the last few months, however from today this page will be closing. We hope that you will continue to enjoy 5 Alive and again thank you for all your support.[/size]<br /><br />This again proves something unusual. IF this page was destined for the promotion of a drink, why close it? The page appears on UK Coke official site under 5 Alive drinks. This means it was official, but the discussion and all that Dodo said clearly wasn't promotion for the drink. If it was a promotional page then why close it? What was the purpose? If you want to sell the drink, you have to promote it. Why close it? <br />
    <br /><br />hahaha, I am sure lots of people are scratching their heads now, but is there really anything out there what could surprise us?<br /><br />
    No, but seriously. Why close it?
  • /overreacting/<br /><br />Thats too weird!  :shock:<br /><br />Shame, I used to like the photos they posted.  suspicious//
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Strange things happen in HOAXLAND almost every day :shock: :shock: :shock:
    on 1323166435:
    <br />No, but seriously. Why close it?<br />
    <br /><br />maybe for the same reasons why you and others here have been following this page  :D
    That would mean they played with people and they feel guilty for it. Or don't have the will to go on fooling people. Why close it if it was honest?<br /><br />I don't know how to take it.
    or they had some purpose to be online and now their mission is over.<br /><br />I do not have an answer to "why?" question. I am generally more into "what for?" questions.<br />
  • Strange , but what's not strange this days ? lol 2 bad they will close the page
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1323166030:
    <br />Dodo posted this minutes ago, after not posting since June 2011<br /><br />[size=14pt]The 5 Alive Dodo would like to thank you all for your support and love over the last few months, however from today this page will be closing. We hope that you will continue to enjoy 5 Alive and again thank you for all your support.[/size]<br /><br />This again proves something unusual. IF this page was destined for the promotion of a drink, why close it? The page appears on UK Coke official site under 5 Alive drinks. This means it was official, but the discussion and all that Dodo said clearly wasn't promotion for the drink. If it was a promotional page then why close it? What was the purpose? If you want to sell the drink, you have to promote it. Why close it?<br /><br />This Facebook page is still on the official UK Coca- Cola page. <br />Look on the right, "Related Links" -> "5 alive on facebook", click and wait to be redirected. It redirects to Dodo's page.<br /><br />http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/category/5-alive.html<br />
    <br />WTF I never knew that page was official  WTF?? WTF?? WTF?? I thought it was fan-made OMG!<br />Now I am really surprised :shock:<br /><br />OK, maybe the official page was hacked....I have no other explanation. alive broke it and put up the link to his facebook crash/<br /><br />"Born in Mauritius in 1611, and born again in 2010 thanks to 5 Alive, the dancing Dodo is a living legend. Like most dodo's he can't fly, but boy can he dance"