ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Wow.. we have kind of thought that Marlon was TS... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hmm.

I still have that thought. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So do I. But who knows...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'd like to believe that Marlon is TS because of these clues, but somehow I just can't see the similarities in the speaking/writing styles of TS and the message Marlon gives at the memorial, not to say that TS is not in contact and working together with Marlon/MJ. TS shows a strong background in mathematics, logic and writing.
    [youtube:1cjywjjj]
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That speech from Marlon was heartbreaking then and now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Wow.. we have kind of thought that Marlon was TS... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hmm.

Me too. That would explain why he, of all the Jacksons never gave any clues about Michael in interviews or twitter.He doesn't have to, he writes more than enough on this forum. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Me too. That would explain why he, of all the Jacksons never gave any clues about Michael in interviews or twitter.He doesn't have to, he writes more than enough on this forum. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And probably Jermaine wrote that Marlon's account is fake because people write that TS is a fake too. Or maybe I've started to lose it too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hoaxloaded! scared0015.gifscared0016.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • On 3/04/2011 a tweet from Marlon's account (not verified):
    Marlon_Jackson Marlon Jackson of J5
    Yes yes friends it's me. Believe me, no one speaks on my behalf. I know i dont tweet much, but wow. Guess theres Lots of impostors here.
    4 Apr

On 3/06/2011 a tweet from Jermaine's account (verified):
    jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
    So @Marlon_Jackson is NOT my bro. And I quote him: "I've never tweeted except for when I sang "Rockin' Robin"...tweet, tweet, twiddly-dee
    6 Apr

So which brother to believe? I tend to go with Marlon. The reason being that I think he was the closest to Michael. They were only a year apart in age, so they went through the stages of childhood and teenage years together under the same roof. It makes sense that they would have understood one another very well.

I've read that Joseph would compare Marlon to Michael when they were rehearsing in the early years, and would beat Marlon because he did not dance or sing as well as Michael. Michael was a child prodigy, and most likely highly sensitive to his brother's emotional and physical pain.

In his 1988 book "Moonwalk" Michael writes:
    Marlon was and is one of the most determined people I've ever met. He, too, was a real joker and prankster. He used to be the one who'd always get in trouble in the early days because he'd be out of step or miss a note, but that was far from true later."

[youtube:2091muop]

Marlon mentions his identical twin, Brandon, at the end of this very emotional Memorial speech. In birth order, Marlon is #6, Brandon #7, and Michael #8. I wonder if this is one of the reason's that the number 7 is very close to Michael's heart?
  • Wow.. we have kind of thought that Marlon was TS... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Hmm.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And probably Jermaine wrote that Marlon's account is fake because people write that TS is a fake too. Or maybe I've started to lose it too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Hoaxloaded! scared0015.gifscared0016.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Tito has just tweeted that marlons twitter is official
    why did jermiane say it wasn't
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yup, lol...
    titojackson5 Tito Jackson
    i also want to say that marlons twitter is official
    29 minutes ago

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/titojackson5/stat ... 2936649728<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Yup, lol...
    29 minutes ago

I do believe that Jermaine wrote it related to something else. I mean, he was trying to give us a clue about something fake, but that fake thing is definitely NOT Marlon's twitter account. Maybe he was trying to show that we shouldn't believe everything even it comes from the family. Saying fake doesn't mean that his account is fake, saying dead about Michael doesn't mean that he is dead, even the family says so. You know what I'm trying to say? I'm thinking loudly here and trying to find an answer about why he could write fake about Marlon's twitter.
    When jermaine tweeted that he seemed put out by it So who knows why he said that
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Yup, lol...
    29 minutes ago

Wtf? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I thought Jermaine 'quoted' Marlon?
    Someone's lying here.

How is Jermaine going to say Marlon's account is fake, and then Tito say it's not fake? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Jermaine has replied he says that this marlon does not talk like his little brother.
    Marlon has zero interest in twitter jermaine has said
    Jermaine has replied he says that this marlon does not talk like his little brother.

I thought Jermaine 'quoted' that Marlon said he doesn't tweet besides in Rockin' Robin <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Now he sounds like he's not sure, he only thought.
    Jermaine sounds certain that marlon twitter is not his brother
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Halima just said that it has been Jodi tweeting from Marlon's account???
    Ok, so Jermaine is now saying that Marlon doesn't sound like himself, right? What if he's trying to say that the one posting from Marlon's account is not Marlon but he is Michael? Is he trying to give out a clue that the person who posts from Marlon's account is Michael?
    Ok, so Jermaine is now saying that Marlon doesn't sound like himself, right? What if he's trying to say that the one posting from Marlon's account is not Marlon but he is Michael? Is he trying to give out a clue that the person who posts from Marlon's account is Michael?

Aha! Good thinking! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I never thought of that. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    oh gosh, I just read it all on twitter and in here.... seems like one big twitter hoax <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG...what if it's like this...

Jermaine is saying it doesn't sound like Marlon but he didn't say it isnt his twitter

Now Tito is saying it's official (he didn't say it's Marlon tweeting, he just said its his off account)

Now like purelove said this could mean it's Michael tweeting, which brings me to all the stuff 'Marlon' is saying in relation to study peace, now people think that Marlon is TS because he says this, but since it isnt Marlon tweeting but it is his off account maybe MJ is leading us to believe that Marlon is TS while its really him behind the twitter and in turn means he is TS...you feel me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Read from down to up. If Jermaine says Marlon is not tweeting and it's not sounding like him, and then that Marlon WILL take this account and start tweeting, then why all this? Jermaine says Marlon will take this account for himself afterall. So it will be Marlon in the end. And also, he says he doesn't speak the language of his brother. Since when exactly this account is free for hackers to use? I've been following it since they were all on it, and Marlon posts what he used to post when the account was alljack5ons. There's nothing so different.

Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on Tito, don't blame it Marlon, blame it on the "boogie" ; )
    about 7 hours ago via web
    Reply Retweet .

Folks, some clarity: spoke with Marlon. He's "going to start using" @Marlon_Jackson. He never used it before, he will start now...
    Reply Retweet . I

'm speaking with Marlon so we can clear up this time-wasting nonsense...
    Reply Retweet .

@MJJNews @Mimi_La_Reina no misunderstanding here. I know what Marlon said. trust me, his zero interest in Twitter hasn't changed overnight
    about 8 hours ago via web in reply to MJJNews
    Reply Retweet .

@jodigomes @Marlon_Jackson "I've never tweeted except for when I sang "Rockin' Robin"...tweet, tweet, twiddly-dee" -- the real Marlon"
    about 8 hours ago via web
    Reply Retweet .

Dear @Marlon_Jackson, apparently you are our brother Marlon??? Wow. But you don't speak the language of my little bro'...
    about 8 hours ago via web
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    if Marlon's account was used by someone else, then Jermaine's calm and funny mood regarding it sounds totally abnormal. Jermaine always was angry at fakes and imposters. Why now he's not?

JodiGomes said, when @AllJack5ons became @Marlon_Jackson it will remain only Marlon's account. I am sure all of us witnessed that, don't you?

How come Jerm says now that this account will start to be used by Marlon soon and that so far was used by someone else: fake/imposter/impersonator /whatever? And as the cherry on the cake he's unexpectedly in a good mood regarding the issue?

No, i don't believe this. There must be something going on there. I don't believe this account was used a so long time by someone else than Marlon and they say it or hardly notice it now . This account was used by Marlon since @AllJack5ons became @Marlon_Jackson and their purpose now is something else which I can't understand yet
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    This is what Halima, Jermaine's wife tweeted:

@Mimi_La_Reina @jermjackson5 spoke to Marlon in front of me, Marlon Jackson does NOT have a twitter account, he does NOT tweet.
    about 8 hours ago via web in reply to Mimi_La_Reina

then someone said:

@halimarashid girl I trust you and @jermjackson5 at any time. Love you both lots . A certain lady seems in need of attention lol

and she answered:
    @MarieJoseGMH exactly!!!
    about 8 hours ago via web in reply to MarieJoseGMH

My husband @jermjackson5, told you guys the truth, Marlon was NOT tweeting before, he is going to START tweeting now

@Mimi_La_Reina Thank you for your support and believing us, Marlon is going to start tweeting, @jermjackson5 just spoke to him again

Someone asks:

@halimarashid so Jodi was tweeting for marlon??
    about 7 hours ago via web in reply to halimarashid

Halima's answer:
    @CaliGirli76 Yes, Jodi was tweeting for Marlon
    about 7 hours ago via web in reply to CaliGirli76

Now she blames Jodi. They act like kids, for god's sake. Why would that woman tweet from Marlon's account and when asked about it, Jodi said she knows only what she's told and that she doesn't know who is tweeting exactly from every account. For me Halima just talks shit, it makes no sense. If it's true, then ALL have to get a life and stop pretending to be someone else, for god's sake, do they have mental problems? Sorry to say, but it's true if what Halima says is the real thing.