ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    New twitts.

Twitts. Hehehe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    New twitts.

# Thank you for the global support in celebrating my brother Michael. My last message is to love one another & Study Peace - Marlon Jackson
    hace cerca de 1 hora vía web

#Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon

#Special thanks to my nephew @tajjackson3 and family friend @jodigomes for caring to make #messagetoMJ a Global Event. Love Uncle Marlon

# georgelopez Happy Birthday to The King of Pop .. Michael Jackson .. you continue to inspire #MessagetoMJ
    hace cerca de 3 horas vía ÜberTwitter Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

# tajjackson3#MessageToMJ Thank you Uncle Michael for teaching me about compassion and truly caring about other people around the world. hace cerca de 3 horas vía TweetDeck Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

# DonteRJackson#MessageToMJ Thank u for teaching us the true meaning of unconditional love.ur light will illuminate our souls 4ever. i am loving you,always
    hace cerca de 3 horas vía web Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

# JackieJackson5 Because of the messages in your music , we all make better choices in our lives today #MessageToMJ hace cerca de 2 horas vía TweetDeck Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

#My 2nd #messagetoMJ is #HappyBirthdayMJ always my little brother! I miss you. Study Peace,Marlon J hace cerca de 1 hora vía web

#Mike words will never express the hole left 4 me, my kids & the world. Our bond is unbreakable. My 1st #messagetoMJ is.. I LOVE YOU MORE

A LOT OF STUDY HERE... IS MARLON SAYING THAT HE IS TS?
  • New twitts.

I mean Tweets ( is it ok for you? ),English is not my first language i was going to write twitter but... nevermind, always good to make someone laugh ( i don't know if i should write "somebody" or maybe i shouldn't write) , i hope you understand me <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    New twitts.

I mean Tweets ( is it ok for you? ),English is not my first language i was going to write twitter but... nevermind, always good to make someone laugh ( i don't know if i should write "somebody" or maybe i shouldn't write) , i hope you understand me <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I do understand you, English is not my first language either, I didn't mean to offend, it's just I know twit is a funny word in English and it made me giggle. I though it was cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I make funny mistakes all the time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love to you
  • New twitts.

I do understand you, English is not my first language either, I didn't mean to offend, it's just I know twit is a funny word in English and it made me giggle. I though it was cute <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I make funny mistakes all the time! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love to you

thanks for the laugh guys. it has been a little dry around here lately <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> wonder if this is what michael means when he talks about happy tears. the ones that come with laughter.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I think if CC <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • oh wow!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> what does the # mean? can I copy and past to find their twitter accounts?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    After the new tweets "Army of L.O.V.E." tweet is now gone off of the first page, but I guess it's alright, since we've already realized they were leaving it there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • After the new tweets "Army of L.O.V.E." tweet is now gone off of the first page, but I guess it's alright, since we've already realized they were leaving it there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Let's wait and see...they may undertake some 'tweet cleaning' in the coming days... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Latoya doesn't have a twitter? probably because many mean hearted people say rude and wicked things to/about her, but as I read about MJ's life, Latoya was like his ace boon coon (no pun intended) as he matured from a teen to a young man...
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh gosh!
    I tweeted this exactly 21 hours ago.

"@tehloma: @ALLJACK5ONS Thanks TS! ♥"

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Oh gosh!
    I tweeted this exactly 21 hours ago.

"@tehloma: @ALLJACK5ONS Thanks TS! ♥"

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I'm going to follow you loma! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ok, this account is changing into my new account @Marlon_Jackson. It'll change in next 24 hours - but it's OFFICIAL. VERIFYING asap
    2 minutes ago via web
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

for jack5sons

where it go??
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

for jack5sons

where it go??

it is now <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/marlon_jackson<!-- m -->
  • Yeah, I just saw that it's officially becoming Marlon's twitter. Hmm.. And I wonder what's gonna happen with the army of L.O.V.E. tweet. :O
  • I know before it had something to do with the fact that ALLJACKSON5 account was with multiple people but since it's changed to just Marlon, I'm curious why this hasn't been confirmed as his? Oh and I am not sure if that ALLJACKSON5 account reasoning makes sense because Boyz II Men's account is verified and there are three of them. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/boyz_ii_men<!-- m -->
  • I know before it had something to do with the fact that ALLJACKSON5 account was with multiple people but since it's changed to just Marlon, I'm curious why this hasn't been confirmed as his? Oh and I am not sure if that ALLJACKSON5 account reasoning makes sense because Boyz II Men's account is verified and there are three of them. <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/boyz_ii_men<!-- m -->

You make a great point about the number of members on the account. I am not sure why it's taking so long but I've heard that it takes a while...not sure why.

• Good question about why it hasn't been verified yet, since it only took Jermaine a little over two weeks to get his account verified.

I also happened to notice that none of the Jacksons who have verified twitter account follow Marlon's.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What´s his twitter? Thanks.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    What´s his twitter? Thanks.
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Marlon_Jackson<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks FinFin.

That account has 21,525 followers. He should be verified by now.
    The Official Page for Marlon Jackson of the Jackson 5. This account was previously @alljack5ons and now made into my official site.

Belongs to one person now. I don´t understand why the verification is taking so long.
    Last tweet was August 30.
  • I also noticed that the brothers did not respond to this tweet from Marlon on August 29th.
    Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon

And Taj did not respond to this tweet posted on the same day.
    Special thanks to my nephew @tajjackson3 and family friend @jodigomes for caring to make #messagetoMJ a Global Event. Love Uncle Marlon

Why would the family be ignoring him especially on that date? Something smells funny.
  • Okay I guess I should take back something smelling fishy. I just found this from Jermaine's verified twitter(<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5<!-- m -->):
    @JacksonSource I used to tweet from time to time from @AllJack5ons but that was for the show and shared with my bros. I finally got my own!

So that means that that twitter is official so it is probably really Marlon on that account. I hope Marlon hurries up with the verification. The tweet is from June 30 for anyone who wants to check the evidence I found.

Sorry for the confusion guys. So it looks like this account is the real thing. Just taking a long time verifying. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Mystery solved...sorta. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Okay I guess I should take back something smelling fishy. I just found this from Jermaine's verified twitter(<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5<!-- m -->):
    @JacksonSource I used to tweet from time to time from @AllJack5ons but that was for the show and shared with my bros. I finally got my own!

So that means that that twitter is official so it is probably really Marlon on that account. I hope Marlon hurries up with the verification. The tweet is from June 30 for anyone who wants to check the evidence I found.

Sorry for the confusion guys. So it looks like this account is the real thing. Just taking a long time verifying. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Mystery solved...sorta. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It can also mean that that twitter was official, but got hacked after June 30.