ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• Someone's been reading us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Hey Jermaine <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

And Happy Birthday Mar-Mar <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    shout out to my fellow pisces marlon. happy birthday man. hope it's one of your best.

umm can i just say...interesting choice of words dear jermaine. "L.O.V.E.???" how many people on this forum use this as spreading michael's message? how many people use it as their little end note on their posts? a lot. this word (or phrase, depending on how you look at it) is EVERYWHERE in this forum. i think jermaine's giving a little shout out to us. hey back.
    media should take notice? yeah they should because they're about to be bitch slapped in the face by the glorious resurrection of michael jackson. he will be alive, his message WILL be HEARD, and the lies and ignorance of the media will be exposed fully. oh and we'll be happy because he'll be fine. this whole thing is building up folks. it's coming!
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    shout out to my fellow pisces marlon. happy birthday man. hope it's one of your best.

umm can i just say...interesting choice of words dear jermaine. "L.O.V.E.???" how many people on this forum use this as spreading michael's message? how many people use it as their little end note on their posts? a lot. this word (or phrase, depending on how you look at it) is EVERYWHERE in this forum. i think jermaine's giving a little shout out to us. hey back.
    media should take notice? yeah they should because they're about to be bitch slapped in the face by the glorious resurrection of michael jackson. he will be alive, his message WILL be HEARD, and the lies and ignorance of the media will be exposed fully. oh and we'll be happy because he'll be fine. this whole thing is building up folks. it's coming!

Hope you are right
  • happy birthday marlon. mine is tomorrow. pisces in the house lol!!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    my[KING]"]happy birthday marlon. mine is tomorrow. pisces in the house lol!!!!

happy birthday!! pisces power <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (i'm the 18th)
  • my[KING]"]happy birthday marlon. mine is tomorrow. pisces in the house lol!!!!

happy birthday!! pisces power <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (i'm the 18th)

thats awesome!!!! and thanks. happy early birthday to you as well!!!!!!!!!
  • Jermaine tweets about the army of L.O.V.E.
    Marlon tweets about S.T.U.D.Y.
    Both are references to TS...
  • Jermaine tweets about the army of L.O.V.E.
    Marlon tweets about S.T.U.D.Y.
    Both are references to TS...

What is TS?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J about 1 hours ago via TweetDeck

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Army of L.O.V.E., hu?

I'm not sure, but didn't the Army of L.O.V.E. start here in the forum?

Are they watching us? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> HEELLOO,there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J about 1 hours ago via TweetDeck

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Army of L.O.V.E., hu?

I'm not sure, but didn't the Army of L.O.V.E. start here in the forum?

Are they watching us? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> HEELLOO,there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I thought the same, but in the chatroom a member told me that the army of love have years by now, that it was used since some time ago for Michael's fan O.o

Lots of L.O.V.E!
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    They changed their name now into Jermaine Jackson (ALLJACK5ONS):

Name Jermaine Jackson
    Location Los Angeles
    Web <!-- m -->[url=http://www.aetv.c..]http://www.aetv.c..[/url]<!-- m -->.
    Bio The Official Jermaine Jackson and Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

Perhaps to be able to get it verified?
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    what tha??????? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • "Wow. I guess u guys were waiting to hear from me. I'm doing well, my family is happy and can't be JACKSONS without you. Always, Jackie J"

"FANS: u hv been too kind. tell A&E how u feel if u want more: <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/4ICgft<!-- m --> WE, the J5, love u til the end of time. Always Jackie! "

Jackson5.. Hmm.. They can't be Jackson 5 without Michael, They are Jackson 4 + Randy..

"lol.. this isn't Jermaine, Jackie or Tito. Good guesses, but it's Marlon! And yes, Michael and I liked to joke around a lot. Study Peace" - Who knows? Maybe Michael is on their Twitter sometimes.

why do people always hate on Randy? (I hate to see when the youngest gets teased)!!! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    AllJack5ons have not tweeted for over 8 days...radio silence since April 5th 2010 (latest Murray courtday)
  • AllJack5ons have not tweeted for over 8 days...radio silence since April 5th 2010 (latest Murray courtday)

Really...that is interesting. There has to be a reason for this. Hmm...
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    AllJack5ons have not tweeted for over 8 days...radio silence since April 5th 2010 (latest Murray courtday)

Really...that is interesting. There has to be a reason for this. Hmm...

Preoccupied with the court case?

Or the hoax?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALL_JACK5ONS<!-- m --> (the newest account, Apr. 1) They are posting pics of Prince and Blanket.

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m --> (been around a while)
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    yes ,, but those pics on thsi New account are old pics that you can find online...
    this is a fake account for sure...

here are pics of prince in that outfit
    yes ,, but those pics on thsi New account are old pics that you can find online...
    this is a fake account for sure...

I think it's fake, too. They even say Michael is alive, and have Michael tweeting. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    oops
  • Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J

I was wondering where the army of L.O.V.E name originally came from. I thought it came from us hoaxers but I am not sure. Does anyone know?
    Cause this would prove they definately are aware of us.
  • Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J

I was wondering where the army of L.O.V.E name originally came from. I thought it came from us hoaxers but I am not sure. Does anyone know?
    Cause this would prove they definately are aware of us.

Did he just tweet that today? Or, is that from TIAI?
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    @voiceforthesilent
    It's an old twwet ,but TIAI had redirect his page to this tweet ..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9461#p157960<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Oh oops, I thought it was a new tweet <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I guess I was still sleepy at the time I read it but still it makes me wonder if they are aware <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->