ALLJACK5ON twitter

sweetheart1311sweetheart1311 Posts: 60
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I looked around, and I dont think we have a thread for Jackson brothers twitter account ALLJACK5ONS.
Their latest tweet is:

ALLJACK5ONS Happy New Year Mother Earth! 2009 hard but 2010 huge for all things JACKSON. Keep faith & love w/entire family, our greatest commodity! JJ (about an hour ago)

2010 huge for all things Jackson?

Comments

• another tweet: "Happy New Year To The Jacksons! It Will Be Tough Without Michael But Be Strong For Him In 2010! "
    Be strong for him in 2010 interesting choice of words guys hes coming back in 2010 this is the year!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    another: "2009 was filled with tests 2010 will be the testimony! All my Love"
    sounding good guys! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • "Wow. I guess u guys were waiting to hear from me. I'm doing well, my family is happy and can't be JACKSONS without you. Always, Jackie J"

"FANS: u hv been too kind. tell A&E how u feel if u want more: <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/4ICgft<!-- m --> WE, the J5, love u til the end of time. Always Jackie! "

Jackson5.. Hmm.. They can't be Jackson 5 without Michael, They are Jackson 4 + Randy..

"lol.. this isn't Jermaine, Jackie or Tito. Good guesses, but it's Marlon! And yes, Michael and I liked to joke around a lot. Study Peace" - Who knows? Maybe Michael is on their Twitter sometimes.
  • I just had a startling (but kind of humorous) moment. I was looking at their twitter page and Michael's face "appeared" in the background. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It is only visible depending on the angle that you are looking at the screen (I have a laptop). I had visited their Twitter page before and never saw it, but when I looked at it today, I saw faint, ghost-like eyes and image staring at me above Jackie's picture. A bit creepy if you're not expecting it! Has anyone noticed this before? Has MJ's pic always been there like that?
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    right click with your mouse and you will see the full picture. of course Mike is observing from the background.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> scared the mess out of me..but why would they do that? heehee lol
  • its to say we are still the jackson five!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    Heyy LOOK AT THIS TWEET :

Watch the FINALE of The JACK50NS A Family Dynasty is Sun 1/17 on A&E at 10pm! There will be a secret ending that will blow you away! -Marlon

WHAT'S THE "SECRET"
    AND ,THIS SECRET WILL BE ENDING ?????

OMG !!I hope it's so as I think !!!!!
    PS :Sorry for my english <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Here's the video I made:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqZKhi2IqiM<!-- m -->

But if it's blocked look at the attachment. On the first attachment you can see it more clear.

And on the second attachment, the left picture is before I inverted the colors, right is after. You can see MJ's eye above Jackie's head <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Hmmm, almost as though they are 'hiding' him. That's interesting. It's as though Michael is in the background, just as he is in the background on that picture. It's the 4 of them at the front and Michael behind them, as though they are shielding him.

To me that signifies that they know all about the hoax and are a part of it. They know where Michael is and are protecting him.

Well spotted!
  • <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

That image you told us about had been removed and replaced... Take a look.
    Do you think it means something??
  • It's still there for me.
  • I can still see it
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I just found out you can right click it, and click view backround image and it will let you see the entire thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So I did that, and lightened the picture. Look what I found! /
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Wow I just went on Twitter and the Jacksons are defending their actions on last night's finale episode. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I really think that they have someone who checks out this site. The way they are twittering about their behavior on the show is very defensive almost like they're responding personally to people who have question their behavior on the show. Here are the tweets.

1.)if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does
    Second tweet
    2.)i couldn't rewatch the ending. it's too hard. we spent a long time with MJ that day. no cameras whole time. was very painful to accept. JJ
    17 minutes ago from
    The second tweet addressing when they went to the funeral home to see Michael they had to point out the fact that they were there for a long time with MJ with no cameras. If they truly are grieving and their emotions are real then why do they feel the need to defend their actions? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Here's another tweet interesting:
    3.) we r very united as a family in finding justice for our Brother. We can't talk about legal case, but know we r only interested in facts 24/7
    less than 20 seconds ago from web
    Reply Retweet
    If U want to see these tweets check them out for yourself ALLJACK5ONS. See it for yourself.
  • I think a lot of us follow them on Twitter and many probably send them messages/tweets, thus the defensive statements....not sure what to think of the "justice for our brother" comment....was he wronged or is he dead? I'm starting to feel bad questioning this.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I think a lot of us follow them on Twitter and many probably send them messages/tweets, thus the defensive statements....not sure what to think of the "justice for our brother" comment....was he wronged or is he dead? I'm starting to feel bad questioning this.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Maybe they're seeking justice for the way MJ was treated badly by the media all the time. If you notice they are always referring to the media and how things are handled by them. Even in the first episode of the Jackson Dynasty they was talking about how CNN was messed up for showing Michael in handcuffs when he was accused of molestation. If that was me and I was seeking justice for my brother I would be all over that investigation and Dr. Conrad Murray not just sit back waiting for facts to come in.
  • I think a lot of us follow them on Twitter and many probably send them messages/tweets, thus the defensive statements....not sure what to think of the "justice for our brother" comment....was he wronged or is he dead? I'm starting to feel bad questioning this.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    You're right. A lot of us send them twitts, I was one of them... Then I deleted mine, actually attacking them for selling their "grief" on public, 'cause I felt bad about it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Yes, Jermaine, media does lie. You've been in this business long enough to know this... But, if they lie, why do you go there? No one forced any of The Jacksons to make this circus on TV! Have you seen there Randy? Or Mrs. Jackson? Or Janet? No one forced any of them!
    I've got one big mess in my head... I don't know, if Michael really passed away, I'm truly sorry for judging them wrong. But I still can't believe He's gone... How could it be, since June 25th, there's no single day I wouldn't cry because all of this and they're just making jokes, smiling, going here and there, making shows... My life is now a completely disaster - I cannot even focus on my studies. And we're talking about THEIR BROTHER and a Man, who I only once saw in concert, who didn't even know I'm existing.
    Maybe I'm too stupid for this world... I just don't get it.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Sorry for writing so much.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I think a lot of us follow them on Twitter and many probably send them messages/tweets, thus the defensive statements....not sure what to think of the "justice for our brother" comment....was he wronged or is he dead? I'm starting to feel bad questioning this.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    well they should have known better I don't think it was just hoax believer that called them out about yesterday show it was sad
  • Just woke up to find a couple tweets from the Jacksons that made me very happy regarding the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Check out this madness!!!

"if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does"

"i couldn't rewatch the ending. it's too hard. we spent a long time with MJ that day. no cameras whole time. was very painful to accept. JJ"

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

"WE SPENT A LONG TIME WITH MJ THAT DAY, NO CAMERAS WHOLE TIME"???
    Of course they spent time with MJ without the cameras - because he was alive and well probably saying, "Okay guys, you have to look REALLY sad in order for this to work, okay?"

Wow. What do you guys think?
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    if they are just playing with us.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

these tweets are ambiguous...they can be read in the hoax direction,but also in the death direction.Don't know what to think..
    Believe to their eyes? But..they also cried in the last finale show! So... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • bobobobo Posts: 44
    You're right. A lot of us send them twitts, I was one of them... Then I deleted mine, actually attacking them for selling their "grief" on public, 'cause I felt bad about it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Yes, Jermaine, media does lie. You've been in this business long enough to know this... But, if they lie, why do you go there? No one forced any of The Jacksons to make this circus on TV! Have you seen there Randy? Or Mrs. Jackson? Or Janet? No one forced any of them!
    I've got one big mess in my head... I don't know, if Michael really passed away, I'm truly sorry for judging them wrong. But I still can't believe He's gone... How could it be, since June 25th, there's no single day I wouldn't cry because all of this and they're just making jokes, smiling, going here and there, making shows... My life is now a completely disaster - I cannot even focus on my studies. And we're talking about THEIR BROTHER and a Man, who I only once saw in concert, who didn't even know I'm existing.
    Maybe I'm too stupid for this world... I just don't get it.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Sorry for writing so much.

You are right, as his family members, I can't image their reactions.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Yes. I just read those tweets and responded. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think they are big clues. I feel that they know we were expecting something bigger, which I think had to be postponed for whatever reason, maybe the time is not right because of everything in Haiti, who knows. But I do think they were big clues. "Your eyes don't lie...media does".. HELLOoo?!
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I also wanna believe that it means that this is all a hoax and they are shielding him.
    But what if this shall only be an hommage to Michael?
    That he is still the invisible force behind the group?
    They couldnt just put him onto the pic, so maybe that is only their way of having
    them in the picture.
    Please dont get me wrong, I just dont wanna have any false hope anymore... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I am however not saying that it couldnt be a clue at all, it could be.