ALLJACK5ON twitter

Comments

• Dee2Dee2 Posts: 4
    Jermaine has not been verified if in fact this is Jermaine. So what make all think it is??? His siblings are verified and they are not following him.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Jermaine has not been verified if in fact this is Jermaine. So what make all think it is??? His siblings are verified and they are not following him.

Jacky is verified and he replied them on January 6. The twitter account is real.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J

I was wondering where the army of L.O.V.E name originally came from. I thought it came from us hoaxers but I am not sure. Does anyone know?
    Cause this would prove they definately are aware of us.

I remember MJJAlive999.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I remember Michael saying it at his, I think, 50th Birthday Party.
  • I remember Michael saying it at his, I think, 50th Birthday Party.

I remember seeing MJ speak of a Army Of Love before in one of his speeches as well. So those were HIS WORDS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I feel honored!1 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am a member of His Army Of Love.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I remember Michael saying it at his, I think, 50th Birthday Party.

I remember seeing MJ speak of a Army Of Love before in one of his speeches as well. So those were HIS WORDS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I feel honored!1 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I am a member of His Army Of Love.

Yeah, WE ALL are members of his ARMY OF L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That's an great honor...
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    Isnt it kind of strange that the twitter for Jackson 5 didnt tweet since easter... ??? Maybe its kind of a clue... dont know...
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

• This is the reason that they did not tweet again:

TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
    5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
    {}
    NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets).
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544

This is the reason that they did not tweet again:

TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?
    5-5 {5-12} “Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice.”
    {}
    NOTE: This tweet is the very last one, on the bottom of the ALLJACK5ONS main twitter page (redirect for 5-4). If they tweet once more, it will fall off the bottom of the page (and most “media” will not bother to click “more”, and see previous tweets).

well that explains it...thanks Mo <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    [font=georgia:3gz45cao]It's Roll Call Time!!! Greetings to all our fans worldwide. Sending Love from me & my family. This is Marlon Jackson![/font:3gz45cao]
    [font=georgia:3gz45cao]1 minute ago via TweetDeck[/font:3gz45cao]
    Retweeted by 2 people

<!-- m -->https://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Roll call is the calling of the names of people from a list (roll) to determine the presence or absence of the listed people. The term applies to the calling itself, to the time moment of this procedure, and to a military signal that announces it (e.g. by a drum).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll_call

Roll call for the Army of L.O.V.E.? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• I guess the tweet about the media taking notice is not needed now, as I believe the reason they haven't tweeted for so long was to keep this message on the front page for all to see. Maybe we have now done enough regarding contacting the media.

Roll call time now! action stations !!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    so... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    We are ready!
    I was on twitter when see that and i was like <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    and TII advertisment on WBtv for next saturday... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I hope we can see him soon... the world need to know the truth!!
    I love you MJ!!!
  • ALLJACK5ONS

Thanks for the kind words regarding my new grandson. We are thrilled Mar- Mar
    17 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ALLJACK5ONS

Starting my own official Twitter acct. Gettin the acct name I want cleared. Look out for my new Twitter name coming soon. All else fake
    15 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ALLJACK5ONS

ONLY @jodigomes & I will announce official Marlon Jackson Twitter acct. I'll tweet it from HERE. Again, thank you for the worldwide love
    12 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ALLJACK5ONS

Wow too many tweets to answer. Lol. Guess I've been gone too long. I promise I'll be back within days. Study Peace - Mar Mar
    6 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    Observation, might be nothing:
    ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:z6579wh7]It's Roll Call Time!!! Greetings to all our fans worldwide. Sending Love from me & my family. This is Marlon Jackson![/font:z6579wh7]
    18 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:z6579wh7]Thanks for the kind words regarding my new grandson. We are thrilled Mar- Mar[/font:z6579wh7]

ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:z6579wh7]Starting my own official Twitter acct. Gettin the acct name I want cleared. Look out for my new Twitter name coming soon. All else fake[/font:z6579wh7]

ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:z6579wh7]ONLY @jodigomes & I will announce official Marlon Jackson Twitter acct. I'll tweet it from HERE. Again, thank you for the worldwide love[/font:z6579wh7]
    9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

4 tweets with 3 minutes in between each tweet makes 333.
    333 may be connected to the Trinity and resurrection.

• Marolon signed that last tweet with "Study Peace." Hmmmmmmmmmmm <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Roll call is the calling of the names of people from a list (roll) to determine the presence or absence of the listed people. The term applies to the calling itself, to the time moment of this procedure, and to a military signal that announces it (e.g. by a drum).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roll_call

Roll call for the Army of L.O.V.E.? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Wow I sure hope so! We are ready! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    also, they start tweeting on 8/07

8 is Elvis' number and 7 is MJ's number.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    If nothing else it might be to boost morale in the ranks, when times are quiet.
  • Observation, might be nothing:
    ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:cb5uwc7r]It's Roll Call Time!!! Greetings to all our fans worldwide. Sending Love from me & my family. This is Marlon Jackson![/font:cb5uwc7r]
    18 minutes ago via TweetDeck

ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:cb5uwc7r]Thanks for the kind words regarding my new grandson. We are thrilled Mar- Mar[/font:cb5uwc7r]

ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:cb5uwc7r]Starting my own official Twitter acct. Gettin the acct name I want cleared. Look out for my new Twitter name coming soon. All else fake[/font:cb5uwc7r]

ALLJACK5ONS
    [font=georgia:cb5uwc7r]ONLY @jodigomes & I will announce official Marlon Jackson Twitter acct. I'll tweet it from HERE. Again, thank you for the worldwide love[/font:cb5uwc7r]
    9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

4 tweets with 3 minutes in between each tweet makes 333.
    333 may be connected to the Trinity and resurrection.
    Wow, good observation Souza. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Ready for the battle <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    "...guess i've been gone too long, promise i'll be back within days...study peace"

COULD IT BE???? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Was'nt it a different bro who signed with"study peace"???

Why "promise i'll be back within days"??? Why not just say (if it's really about Marlon and his many tweets to respond to) "i'll be back soon" or something like that? Why "within days"????Sounds like he's putting a limit on it!
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    so a quick search revealed it was in fact Marlon who signs with "study peace"

But i'm looking for info on that "study peace foundation" on the internet and can't find any. I find articles about Marlon in Nigeria last year that mention the foundation, but no info on the foundation itself. I don't think it's of importance to the hoax itsself but i'm interested in reading about this foundation, so if any of you could point me in the right direction , i'd be very happy!
    with the love, L.O.V.E.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    *clackin' heels*
    private tabloidburn calling in for duty!
    *saluting*

'roll call' - <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that is indeed a 'get ready for something', imo.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • New twitts.

# Thank you for the global support in celebrating my brother Michael. My last message is to love one another & Study Peace - Marlon Jackson
    hace cerca de 1 hora vía web

#Brothers, I miss you. @jackiejackson5 @titojackson5 @randyjackson8 and Jerm. Let's keep OUR legacy alive. Study Peace, Marlon

#Special thanks to my nephew @tajjackson3 and family friend @jodigomes for caring to make #messagetoMJ a Global Event. Love Uncle Marlon

# georgelopez Happy Birthday to The King of Pop .. Michael Jackson .. you continue to inspire #MessagetoMJ
    hace cerca de 3 horas vía ÜberTwitter Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

# tajjackson3#MessageToMJ Thank you Uncle Michael for teaching me about compassion and truly caring about other people around the world. hace cerca de 3 horas vía TweetDeck Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

# DonteRJackson#MessageToMJ Thank u for teaching us the true meaning of unconditional love.ur light will illuminate our souls 4ever. i am loving you,always
    hace cerca de 3 horas vía web Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

# JackieJackson5 Because of the messages in your music , we all make better choices in our lives today #MessageToMJ hace cerca de 2 horas vía TweetDeck Retwitteado por ALLJACK5ONS y 100+ más

#My 2nd #messagetoMJ is #HappyBirthdayMJ always my little brother! I miss you. Study Peace,Marlon J hace cerca de 1 hora vía web

#Mike words will never express the hole left 4 me, my kids & the world. Our bond is unbreakable. My 1st #messagetoMJ is.. I LOVE YOU MORE