The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    i am glad that everything is fine, and I want to also appologize for defending people i feel they need it. I guess this is part of my human nature. God bless.

I do not think you need to apologize for defending people. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I never needed anyone to defend me but still it is very much appreciated what you did for me. Thank you and Blessings...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Interesting reading here! A beautiful thing happened that Michael would be proud of I think.
    Sinderella I wasn't having a dig at the mods or anyone else, I was actually trying to lighten the tone, as it was going downhill again, whereas earlier there seemed to be a bit of progress and the negativity between certain members seemed to be diminishing. I have the utmost respect for the mods/admins on here, it can't be easy keeping us lot in line. Maybe this thread isn't the right place for playful banter though, point taken.

who wants to start the playful banter thread?
    Back to topic then <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    trustno1--->free-fighting-smileys-763.gif<---Gema
    Great idea unless someone gets carried away and it's back to this topic. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Putting that clip of MJ on here <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> , major distraction. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just didn't want the mods on here saying "Stop being positive and get back on topic, back to the moaning and bitching please,"

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @Purelove the story about the hospital and that little girl made me cry and feel very sad.
    I think it is such a shame doctors can't really heal cancer. But countries spend so much money on things we don't really need <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> All these make me very sad.
    God help us all.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    hmmmmmm i thank this could be a good idea, gives a place were people can vent and helps people that just want to focuse on the hoax to not have to shift throught unimportant stuff. but may i say say someting about the tile of the thread. it would seem to be to some a bet degreaing to people that have made comments were they were "whineing" about the faer of him not comeing back or even being dead or had a personal problem. you could put something like

the official negativity thread- rant and express your concerns

but then again it will not be as pacific as the tile right now.

theirs nothing really wrong with it now, i mean it shows just how bad things have gotten with negative comments on the forum. so maybe it should be left were it is b/c it shows how annoying is has gotten
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is funny <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

How could you edit your post changing the text in it after mine was posted not leaving a trace?

Anyway, thanks for making it look "ligther" tone wise.
    Well, I am not perfect, Sinderella. You have your right to tantrum upon what I told you. However, my comment to you does not make your post right or the truth in general terms.

Seriously,how dare you tell me my opinion on how I view my experiences are not right or true.
    Who are you to judge what is right?

You talk about complaints about me, but you have been a mod since?

Doesn't matter when I have been a mod since,it matters that the complaints were for the reasons I set out in my reply to you.
    My posts on this forum (or the other) are way too many since 2009 for you to judge me as "causing an issue/argument over absolutley nothing".

But you can judge my opinions on my conversation with another person on people having developed some sort of multiple personality disorder which was a reply to a comment which had nothing to do with you,people on here taking medication,ETC and call them not right?
    That makes you a hypocrite.

It's nothing to do with a language barrier,it is to do with the fact that a post which was not even talking about this forum,was made out to be something that it wasn't,include people it did not and was judged as 'not right and unfair' by someone who has no right to tell me what I think is wrong,right,unfair,untrue,true,whatever.
    Making a drama and an argument out of nothing is not a language problem.

and @trustno1,as for your dig at mods,talk about anything you want,be as negative,positive,bitchy,whatever,as you like.
    Everything anyone says is ignored anyway so,go for it..free for all.
    (grabbing the mic) Hoooooold My Hand. Baby I promise that I'll do alllllll I can.

Anewfan are you ok, Anewfan are you ok, are you ok Anewfan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Who the F is IAN HALPERIN appearing from nowhere writing bullshit about MJ?especially when the concerts were being announced

I did not read his book but he claim to be MJ biographer.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    @Purelove the story about the hospital and that little girl made me cry and feel very sad.
    I think it is such a shame doctors can't really heal cancer. But countries spend so much money on things we don't really need <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> All these make me very sad.
    God help us all.

PureLove your story also really touched me, I wish your Dad all the best and send positive thoughts your way. The fact he is so protective of you despite going through something so scary himself speaks volumes, he's obviously a wonderful man. Much love to you.
    The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.
    Right.
    Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people,

Situations like this puts balance in our views towards situations that are really dramatic in real life.
    I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today

I do, thanks for sharing.

Stay strong for your dad.
    theirs nothing really wrong with it now, i mean it shows just how bad things have gotten with negative comments on the forum. so maybe it should be left were it is b/c it shows how annoying is has gotten

Imo, is a cleansing thread. Neccesary to keep other threads free of "negativity" and to file differences and set the record straight.

But, we always go off topic, in this thread as well, so, to don´t keep it too off topic, here we go:
    smiley_tongue.gif
    I am extremely worried and upset with the situation in Japan <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> why, why on earth are they not honest knowing how dangerous it could be?? why? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • theirs nothing really wrong with it now, i mean it shows just how bad things have gotten with negative comments on the forum. so maybe it should be left were it is b/c it shows how annoying is has gotten

Imo, is a cleansing thread. Neccesary to keep other threads free of "negativity" and to file differences and set the record straight.

But, we always go off topic, in this thread as well, so, to don´t keep it too off topic, here we go:
    smiley_tongue.gif

personally i think that is when we are at our best because one thought connects to another. but not when the going off topic is related to infighting , then it becomes a mess and we lose good threads.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    PureLove wrote:

Guys, I want to share something with all of you. My dad is cancer and he is having radiotheraphy. He didn't want me to go with him to his theraphy sessions because he knows how sensitive I am and he didn't want me to see all those people with cancer who are getting chemotherapy and radiotheraphy. But today I insisted to go with him. I saw many little kids, young people, old people with cancer there. Probably most of them are dying. I saw a little girl passing just in front of me. She was holding a toy bunny. She came and sit next to me with her mom as they were waiting for their session time to come. I asked her name and her bunny's name. She told me their names. We played together a little. Her mom told me that she has leukemia and she's having hard times with the medication and chemotheraphy. When their time came to go for the session they stood up and left the room. With her bald head, pale skin, she smiled back at me when I smiled her. She turned back and waved at me.

Many people came and left the room today and most of them were very sick.I saw death in that room today. The one we do not know when it is going to come and knock the door. Today we are healthy and in a good condition but we do not know what's going to happen in a day or even just in a second. We always say that this life is too short, we should live the moment but I think for a real understanding, the truth needs to slap your face and that happened to me today.

When my dad came out of his session and found me in tears, he felt bad and told me "I told you not to come with me. I knew you were going to feel terrible and cry". But he was surprised when I thanked him for giving me the chance of going there and to see the truth. The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.

Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people, especially the kids but I will try to hold on and give my best to those kids. Even if I can give a little smile to their faces, that would be such a huge happiness for me.

I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today. Our strongest power is love. As much as we love, as much as we get bigger and we shine. Yes, we shine. That is the magic of love and like Michael says; LOVE LIVES FOREVER! And I Love You All.

PureLove i feel much of your father, i know what it is to have a family very close with cancer, these are the things yes important in this world.
  • i am glad that everything is fine, and I want to also appologize for defending people i feel they need it. I guess this is part of my human nature. God bless.

I do not think you need to apologize for defending people. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I never needed anyone to defend me but still it is very much appreciated what you did for me. Thank you and Blessings...

I know you did not need me to defend yourself, I guess this is a problem I have, I do it with anyone who I feel is being chewed and spit out.. The ironic thing is that I did not say anything bad I was very respectful, I just wanted everyone to have peace, and to get along. I guess it backfired on me. So from now on I mind my business and I will continue investigating Michael's hoax. I read your post, and I am so sorry your father has cancer, I have my mother who has lung cancer, and she never smoked in her life. I do know how it feels to see little children adults, old people feeling sick after their chemo.. That's why I feel beckering is just a waste of time and energy.

We also have to understand that in this forum we are from all over the world, and some of us, english is not our first language, and it can produce some issue, this is what started this stupid arguement. So from now on, we should just stop and think before we explode with one another. This is all I have to say, and I am closing the chapter.. God bless everyone.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    (grabbing the mic) Hoooooold My Hand. Baby I promise that I'll do alllllll I can.

Anewfan are you ok, Anewfan are you ok, are you ok Anewfan <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm fine. I'm fine. The singing just sounded bad because I have had a really bad cold. (shouldn't have grabbed the mic) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm fine. I'm fine. The singing just sounded bad because I have had a really bad cold. (shouldn't have grabbed the mic) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> well, I can sing as it sounds, in spanish:

jeal de woooor meikit a beta plaseeeee for yuuu an for miii an di entair juman reis <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Getting off topic again <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

This is BS! I can´t believe the story of the tapes. What a botched job! makes no sense once more <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I can´t only get angry and not hurt because I still believe that Michael is alive, but can´t stop thinking about fans who are mourning and suffering with this BS news <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Come on!!! so many months and now they come up with this? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> I hope that is a joke from TMZ, this can´t be how the case is being handeled in real life for real people being accused of something. The tapes are a proof, the same that all of the things being removed from Michael´s home. How can this be happennig this way? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    God help us all.

PureLove your story also really touched me, I wish your Dad all the best and send positive thoughts your way. The fact he is so protective of you despite going through something so scary himself speaks volumes, he's obviously a wonderful man. Much love to you.
    The truth is, life is too short to feel bad and make others feel bad. It is too short to break others' hearts and allow others to break your heart. This is such a very short journey my friends. And we really need to enjoy every moment of it.
    Right.
    Now on, I'll be going to hospital more often. I know that it is going to be so hard for me to see those very sick people,

Situations like this puts balance in our views towards situations that are really dramatic in real life.
    I hope you all understand why I wrote this here today

I do, thanks for sharing.

Stay strong for your dad.

PureLove i feel much of your father, i know what it is to have a family very close with cancer, these are the things yes important in this world.

Thank you all so so much for your thoughtful posts. I appreciate them all so much. Means a lot to me. I'm having hard times lately with my dad's situation but I hope he will be fine soon and cancer free. Thank you all once more. God Bless.

I know you did not need me to defend yourself, I guess this is a problem I have, I do it with anyone who I feel is being chewed and spit out.. The ironic thing is that I did not say anything bad I was very respectful, I just wanted everyone to have peace, and to get along. I guess it backfired on me. So from now on I mind my business and I will continue investigating Michael's hoax. I read your post, and I am so sorry your father has cancer, I have my mother who has lung cancer, and she never smoked in her life. I do know how it feels to see little children adults, old people feeling sick after their chemo.. That's why I feel beckering is just a waste of time and energy.

We also have to understand that in this forum we are from all over the world, and some of us, english is not our first language, and it can produce some issue, this is what started this stupid arguement. So from now on, we should just stop and think before we explode with one another. This is all I have to say, and I am closing the chapter.. God bless everyone.

Thank you for you post all4loveandbelieve. It is so sad to hear that your mom has lung cancer and she never smoked. I hope she will be fine soon too. My thoughts are with you and with your mom.

And I do agree with you about the language barrier problem. I'm having it. Sometimes I misunderstand the posts or can not express the things in my mind. Sometimes I even give up posting because I can not find the right words or the right grammer etc. I hope everyone whose first language is english can be more understanding to us and give some time to understand what we're trying to say. God bless you too.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I didn't win tickets to cirque du soleil <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I didn't win tickets to cirque du soleil <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

How do you know? I entered too...
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I entered on a radio contest and i didn't get a call <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Hummm...I am a member on Cirque and entered there. I think the contest goes on until mid-June. Thought that was what you meant.
    Sorry you didn't win... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I can´t believe how Japanese people are taking their emergency situation <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> One worker got a splash of radioactive water and no one sent him to the doctors <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->