The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• I want to post in some interesting threads but i get a message "forum closed", is it my pc or a glitch in the forum? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

No Gema, it is not your pc. Souza locks the threads because of fights or some trolls. Like usual..
  • I've been playing the Experience for hours a day since friday, and my arms and legs and hips and sides are so sore! crying.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Can't wait to get mine on the ps3...now I'm going to have to change from P90X to The Experience or else I will have no time to play it.
  • It's not just you Gina who is paranoid paranoid_emoticon_by_anthonyarturorios-d386o01.gif
    [youtube:3syeq3f0]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Jonas Brothers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

I can't believe this !!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I want to post in some interesting threads but i get a message "forum closed", is it my pc or a glitch in the forum? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

No Gema, it is not your pc. Souza locks the threads because of fights or some trolls. Like usual..

Not the threads i read, that´s why i thought may be was a crazy cookie in my pc.

But i understood finally that what is closed is the whole guest forum, that´s why I could not reply.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MJFAN7 and all4loveandbelieve, I'm a little envious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Good for you! I really want to learn to dance his music rather than just arobics (my style <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ) in my livingroom to his music. So if I can get my daughter to teach me the operating of the system (I'm so slow with techie stuff) maybe she and I can do it together too, though she doesn't live at home anymore) Maybe Christmas gift you know. ..

This is for you Gema,

Gema Are You OK?
    So, Gema Are You OK
    Are You OK, Gema
    Gema Are You OK?
    So, Gema Are You OK
    Are You OK, Gema
    Gema Are You OK?
    So, Gema Are You OK?
    Are You OK, Gema?
    Gema Are You OK?
    So, Gema Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Gema? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Loving you was easy, once upon a time... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I wish you would understand that I only give you a hard time when you don't understand what I feel like. God, I know it's hard to forget this but I'm trying really to just drop it.

Why can't you understand? I'm too young to be this distressed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I want you to help me support all the things I love and you turn your nose up at it. You tell me to grow up or that he is dead and gone or something like one person can't change the world, what makes you think you could do that? He probably wouldn't have liked you anyway...

Why demote me? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You really hurt me. All night, I cried. How you always tear me to pieces? I always ask God why? Why would you do this to me?

Did I hurt you? By being the best I can be, like I put someone above you....Why? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

You broke my heart deep down inside.. you lied to me. You said you loved everything about me. You told me to be myself. You told me to follow dreams and shoot for the sky. You lied to me. You said it was good for me to be different in this world. But you talk about me behind my back like I'm not somebody in this world. You hate the things I love. You always tell me to grow up. To grow up.... You always remind me how I'm almost a college student now. That I need to be more of an adult now. I try to be... but there is someone that I would like to be. I like to be me. I like to be me. You lied to me. Why would you lie to me?

Oh Mommy, you said being different was what the world needs? Why would you say that to me? To idolize someone better than him? To be like my race and do everything the other kids do... They are not me.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Please Mommy, understand that I can only be what I want to be...

I can only be me..... I'm sorry.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    black_orchid, are you okay? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    you can message me if you want to talk to someone. <3 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It's the way the others see us...we are the crazy ones, who love the weirdest man Michael Jackson and believe he is alive and live in a fantasy world.....
    Michael I love you and I miss you so much.....
    Time is the worst enemy....every second that passes without you is one more proof you are dead <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .... hope to meet you on the other side, where we are all one....
    I had an incredible dream about Michael and i forgot it all <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    My rant for the day is that people don't laugh and joke around nearly enough. I think I'm gonna start with myself here and do a 3 stooges marathon.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I wanna Whine, Cry and Rant a minute.
    I hate it that I get dark circles under my eyes and my contacts dry out and stick to my eyeballs from researching this hoax day in and day out. I look like I'm ILL because of the eye strain!!!
    But, on a positive note...I love my new family here and I just cannot leave it alone.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I wanna Whine, Cry and Rant a minute.
    I hate it that I get dark circles under my eyes and my contacts dry out and stick to my eyeballs from researching this hoax day in and day out. I look like I'm ILL because of the eye strain!!!
    But, on a positive note...I love my new family here and I just cannot leave it alone.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm also so. I Use contact lenses and sometimes my eyes burn like hell!
    Michael, you owe me an anti-dark circles treatment and a few bottles of eye drops! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But I love being here! This became a good habit! I love you all! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I have a lab test today...no fair <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote:

I had an incredible dream about Michael and i forgot it all
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    is it only me or is there too much silence before the trial?

It has to start on May 9.....I'm nervous about it......I think the toys time is gone.
    and my head hurts and I have a million things to do that I hate and I watched fragments of TII again yesteday and this time I had the feeling that some people really wanted to misslead us....
  • Where's TS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Why has teddy forgotten us or played us
  • NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    The Dutch have a reputation in terms of smoking weed, something I never did. With all due respect, but after reading 27 pages into the TS_commend April 11 thread, I think smoking weed is almost the same experience.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • So much to do and so little time...maybe I should come here less often...I haven't been feeling so well lately, so I guess that's a good idea...I think I will come back when the trial is about to start...happy hoaxing everyone. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Loving you was easy, once upon a time... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I wish you would understand that I only give you a hard time when you don't understand what I feel like. God, I know it's hard to forget this but I'm trying really to just drop it.

Why can't you understand? I'm too young to be this distressed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I want you to help me support all the things I love and you turn your nose up at it. You tell me to grow up or that he is dead and gone or something like one person can't change the world, what makes you think you could do that? He probably wouldn't have liked you anyway...

Why demote me? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You really hurt me. All night, I cried. How you always tear me to pieces? I always ask God why? Why would you do this to me?

Did I hurt you? By being the best I can be, like I put someone above you....Why? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

You broke my heart deep down inside.. you lied to me. You said you loved everything about me. You told me to be myself. You told me to follow dreams and shoot for the sky. You lied to me. You said it was good for me to be different in this world. But you talk about me behind my back like I'm not somebody in this world. You hate the things I love. You always tell me to grow up. To grow up.... You always remind me how I'm almost a college student now. That I need to be more of an adult now. I try to be... but there is someone that I would like to be. I like to be me. I like to be me. You lied to me. Why would you lie to me?

Oh Mommy, you said being different was what the world needs? Why would you say that to me? To idolize someone better than him? To be like my race and do everything the other kids do... They are not me.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Please Mommy, understand that I can only be what I want to be...

I can only be me..... I'm sorry.

Oh no, little one, don't be down. Remember everyone doesn't feel the magic that we feel. It's okay <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just remember this and don't let anyone every tell you any different... Shine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and just be YOU!! [youtube:2d0dwb15]